Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two in the Tahoe

"A cancelled house party leads to a roadside gangbang"

67
19 Comments 19
26.0k Views 26.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Well. Here goes for my first story on here. First the basics, I guess. My name is Jesse and I’m a sophomore at UGA in a little town called Athens, Ga. I’m a pretty good student and definitely somewhat of an over achiever. During the summers I have worked as a lifeguard at public pools and once at the beach in SC. During the winter I work as a personal trainer at my gym. I’m 5’6, 105, athletic and lean. Since every guy will want to know my chest size, I am a 34c. Not too big, not too small. And, being trim and athletic, I keep everything trimmed. Ha. My boyfriend, Robert, who shares my profile here with me is 18. He’s a transplant from the UK since when he and his parents moved here. He’s 6’2, 210, brown hair and brown eyes, like me, and he’s an incredibly hot guy with a very sexy voice and accent. I met him while lifeguarding and was drawn to him at first when I saw the outline of what was lurking beneath his wet bathing suit. But, that’s a story for another time. We’ve been together for just under a year and half. Rob is intensely voyeuristic and I am really exhibitionistic so we go together well. We don’t have a lot of hang ups personally or sexually so it always seems to work out. We’ve been on this site for a few weeks. We both love reading the stories and chatting with other people so it’s been fun for both us.

This adventure happened last summer. I keep going back to it in my mind because it was so hot and so much fun. Rob had picked me up after work one day at the pool. We were supposed to be going to a house party. On the way there, we got a call that the party had been cancelled. Seems the kid’s parents ending up not going out of town for the weekend after all. No party. No plans. We were kinda bummed. We were near the UGA campus, which was basically deserted so we pulled into an empty parking lot, cut off the car- Rob’s Tahoe, and proceeded to “light one up.” Please, no judging on smoking a little.

After a bit, we were full on high. Lol. And when I get high, I get horny. It’s just a fact. So we’re sitting in the SUV beginning to make out when both of us hear some racket outside the truck. A couple of kids came screeching by on skateboards. They found the stairs down to the next level of parking along with handrail and proceeded to do their skateboarding thing. I’ve never been able to even stand on one and I know Rob can’t either. We watched them for a few minutes in our dazed state—it turned out to be longer than either of us thought. Haha. Eventually they saw us watching them and I think they started showing off for me since they were on my side of the car. Both of them pulled their shirts off as they were performing. They had to be guys from the local high school. They didn’t look old enough to be in college. Then one of them fell flat on his ass. So much for showing off. We laughed and now they definitely knew we were watching them. Rob leaned over and began kissing my neck and ear and I turned my head and really started kissing him back. One good show deserves another, right? Suddenly, we didn’t hear anymore skateboarding. We opened our eyes and both guys were standing there, shirts off, sagging shorts, just watching us kiss and making little comments to each other. We looked at each other and knew exactly what the other was thinking. Rob cranked up the truck and over we drove to the two guys.

As we pulled up, the obligatory “sup’s” etc. were exchanged. Introductions made and we found out that Luke and Ryan were indeed seniors at the local high school and had just turned 18. We chatted them up about their skateboarding skills, etc. Both guys looked pretty good. Tall, lean, muscular. Luke had brown hair, a little shaggy and pretty lean built body. He was clearly the dominant friend. Ryan was blonde, with almost a crew cut, square features with light blue eyes and an 8-pack that any guy would kill to have.

We asked them if they smoked and if they’d like to share one. They did and they did. Both guys hopped in the back of the Tahoe and shoved their boards over the back seat.

Rob drove off campus and we hit some local back roads as Luke fired up the joint. He and Ryan both hit it and then they passed it to me and me to Rob. Back to the guys. As I turned to pass it, I put my hand squarely in the middle of Rob’s crotch and gave it a rub where Luke, who was sitting forward on the seat behind me could clearly see. His, eyes were glued to my hand. I had to snap him out of it to take the joint from Ryan who was trying to pass it off. As it came back to me from Luke, he roughly and boyishly made a grab for my breast. Smiling at me as he did it.

I looked over at Rob, winked and jumped into the back seat between the guys.I was then sitting between Ryan and Luke hitting the weed as much as I could.

The weed was then making us all mellow as Rob was being quiet and driving listening to his music. As soon as I hit the joint for the last time I felt Luke rubbing my crotch. His fingers were feeling good so I just let him keep going.

The next thing I knew he and I started hardcore making out while his fingers flashed down the front of my jeans and without any niceties right into my pussy.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

The truck is still in motion with a very high Robert behind the wheel and I am in the back with a guy’s tongue practically down my throat and two of his fingers pushing in and out of my cunt. Ryan looked a little shocked as he watched both of us, but that quickly wore off. He leaned in and pulled my already open jeans down to my ankles. I wasn’t wearing any panties so my freshly shaved pussy was naked and out there for all to see. Then he pulled up my top and started feeling my tits. These boys were horny. He leaned in and started kissing and sucked. The truck kept moving. Without warning, Luke stopped kissing me and moved down to snatch where he awkwardly started eating me out. His tongue replacing his fingers in my pussy. But his fingers weren’t idle long—his index finger found my pink asshole.

By this time, Ryan was almost naked having pulled his shorts off easily and his 8pack was shadowed by his fat cock. He wasn’t long, but he was as big as a beer can and hard as a rock. Luke sat up and started pulling his shorts down. What Ryan didn’t have in length, Luke did. The boy was hung. And I know hung because Rob is a good 9inches himself.

Ryan began eating me out going to town as I leaned over and started going down on Luke. Rob had been watch all of this unfold in the rearview mirror.

Ryan then told me get on my knees. I wasn’t sure why, I just thought okay he’s going to fuck me. I didnt know how because we were crammed into that back seat as it was. But I did as I was told.

My ass was then in the air with Luke’s dick still in my mouth. Ryan then lifted me all the way up so my ass was out and started eating my pussy from the back. It was feeling amazing. He just started licking it like a stick to a drum as Luke’s dick was rock solid in my mouth.

Ryan then started to lick upwards as he got to my asshole. He licked it like there was no tommorow. I was shocked as ever so I turned around to see exactly what he was doing and he had his nose just buried in my ass cheeks. It was making me moan hardcore.

Finally Rob pulled off the road, cut the truck off and watched us go at it.

I guess he got bored quickly because he hopped out and suggested we get out. All four of us got out and Rob got his dick out and I knew exactly what to do as I started to give head to him and the guy who was eating my ass Ryan. Luke then went behind me and bent me over and moved down to my ass with his tongue as well.

So there I was on the side of a back road bent over with two dicks going in out of my mouth and a tongue in my ass. I was feeling really good.

Then the next thing I knew they were all taking turns fucking me doggy style. The whole situation was intense. I couldnt remember it all I was so lost in the moment. They were each just taking advantage and fucking me from behind while I sucked another off. Rob was egging the younger guys on and they were talking about what a “great fuck,” and “total slut” I was. He was telling them to fuck me harder every time they switched off. You’d have thought that young guys like this would have cum within a minute of all this hot fucking going on. We found out afterward that each of them had masturbated within an hour of us picking them up. So while their cocks were both rock hard, it took them just a bit longer to get those loads out.

I was Ryan first. He grabbed my hips harder and started plunging into me. I had my mouth wrapped around Luke’s cock and Robert was standing there telling them both to fuck me like the little slut that I am. That did it for Ryan. He plunged into me so hard it almost knocked us all over and felt his hard spurts of cum shooting deep into me. He was groaning now, full on and pulling my and forth on his dick.

That set off Luke who grabbed my head and forced his huge dick down my throat. Suddenly my throat, mouth, chin were awash with his hot cum. As he was pumping his load into me I felt hot jizz on my lower back and ass. Rob has let his load fly all over my backside. That did it for me and as Ryan was still pumping my pussy I came so hard I almost couldn’t breathe. I was covered from face to tail with ropes of cum leaking out from all over me.

I almost fell over. Luckily I found the rear car door edge and sat down. Ryan’s load gurgling from my twat onto the doorframe. None of us could speak for like 5mins. We all just stood and sat there dazed from how hard we had all just cum.

Instinctively we just kind of pulled our clothes back on. I climbed into the front passenger seat, still coated in the cum of three guys. Luke and Ryan looked spent as we drove back to where they asked to be dropped off.

We said goodbyes, complimented each other’s fucking ability, etc. Said it was awesome and pulled away from them. I fell asleep in the car as Rob drove us to his apt. We both showered together, ate something and then spent the rest of the night fucking our way to Sunday morning.

Published 
Written by ugacouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments