Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins

"There's two of you?"

6
1 Comment 1
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My brother and I are massage therapists and we are also identical twins. Since our names are similar, we are called J+J or simply JJ. We occasionally take each other’s clients. We masquerade as each other. Few of our clients know we're two different people, as we’re usually not in the clinic at same time. When I do massages, my clients are nude but draped with a sheet or towel. Some clients prefer to remain uncovered which is fine with me. I always enjoy the view.

I have a client named L; she’s in her fifties, friendly, with lots of energy, and has a very sexy vibe about her. We’ve joked about how I know her body better than anyone else. L came in this morning reporting some leg pain, likely sciatic nerve impingement. I tried the usual therapeutic massage but she was still painful. I thought L might benefit from traction. What has worked in cases like this is one person pulls on the patient's outstretched arms while another person pulls on her legs at the ankles, decompressing the spine.

My brother happened to be in the clinic office doing charting so I enlisted him to help. When we entered the therapy room together, both dressed similarly in tank tops and yoga shorts but in different colours, L gaped and said “I’d heard that there were two of you but I didn’t believe it.”

J said sheepishly “And each of us has massaged you more than once and it was a pleasure for each of us.” I nodded my agreement.

I then explained the proposed treatment and what it would entail. L agreed and stretched out on her front on the plinth. After a number of long, slow stretches, loosening her vertebrae, L noted that it gave her great relief.

"Oh wow! I feel like a new woman. That was wonderful but I’m still mad. You guys owe me big time for deceiving me about who was massaging me. I always thought it was J.”

“Well technically it was, we’re both J.” I replied. “But you right, we deceived you. How do we make it up to you?”

L paused then grinned and said “How about a special massage from both of you at the same time?” Without waiting for our response, she pulled her sheet off and laid down on her front.

I started working on her upper back and shoulders, and J on her calves. L shifted her shoulder position to meet my kneading fingers and made low moaning sounds of pleasure. She continued this for a few minutes and then it increased, especially when J started stripping her hamstring muscles.

I recognized that L was aroused by her flexed muscles and rapid breathing. This made me hot and I was getting an obvious erection, visible in my silver-grey yoga shorts. It was time for me to finish up before this got awkward. As I stepped back for more massage oil, L's hand cupped my erection and I looked into her big eyes filled with a question.

I looked at J, now kneading L's ass that was slightly raised toward his kneading fingers. J had a slight smile on his face. It felt like looking in a mirror. We nodded to each other and proceeded.

J's hands parted L's legs and moved to stroke her lower lips. I looked deep into her eyes, smiled and pulled my shorts down. L moaned, took my cock in her mouth, running her tongue around the shaft, grazing the head with her teeth.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

She moaned and moved her head up and down taking in my erection from head to base into her mouth. Her hand cupped and massaged my balls and scratched at my thigh with her nails. I stroked the soft skin of the side of her breasts.

While L was pleasuring me, J was up on the plinth, kissing L’s ass cheeks as he stroked her slit. I ran my fingers through L’s hair, following the movement of her head as she swallowed the length of my penis. L’s mouth felt wonderful: warm, wet, with just enough suction so that there was no loss of sensation. She pulled her head back and ran her tongue slowly around the head on my cock. She was a wonderful lover.

L released my penis as she shifted position, bringing her knees forward and lifting up her ass. This allowed J to enter her. He moved slowly, lingering with each thrust, pulling his penis almost free of her slit before pushing deep into her. Over and over, with a gradually increasing tempo, J thrust into her.

L kept her head on the pillow, turned to face me. She stroked my penis with the same rhythm and intensity that J used to move inside her. I met eyes with J and then with L. It felt that were sharing the same body, moving together and feeling the same pleasure.

I felt my cock harden even more as L stroked me and that familiar tickle started deep within my balls. I pushed myself forward and L accepted me into her mouth. She sucked hard on the head while she moved her head in short, sharp repetitions. I felt my cum spurt into her mouth as she maintained the suction and rhythm until I was drained.

Now L was able to give full attention to her own pleasure as J continued pounding into her. She moved her pelvis in time to his thrusts as his fingers dug into her ass cheeks. Then he held on to her hips, stopping her motion. This allowed him to move his cock in her at a slow steady pace. I moved to where I could reach her breasts and her wetness, touching both at the same time. L’s nipples were hard as I pinched and rolled them between my fingers. With my other hand I stroked the sheath around L’s clit; it was large and hard, inviting my touch. As I moved my index finger to stroke the taut ring of tendon just below her clit, I felt the movement of J’s cock through her skin.

I leaned forward and whispered in L’s ear “You are a very desirable woman. So desirable that two men want you at the same time. You are going to cum so hard, have an orgasm like you’ve never had before. Then you can cum again. As many times as you like.”

Before I could finish that last sentence, L took a sharp intake of breath, gripped my arm, digging her nails into it. She screwed up her eyes as her mouth became a big O. She then panted “Yes, just like that. Don’t stop.” She repeated that refrain for several moments until it was just a whisper. As J withdrew from her, L relaxed and slumped to the bed.

I covered her with a sheet as J removed his condom and wiped himself down. As we left the room, I said “L, please take your time getting up and getting dressed. You’re welcome to stay as long as you like.”

L smiled at us and said “Thank you; I don’t want this to be over just yet. I came here this morning with pain and I will leave feeling like a new woman. In more ways than one.”

Published 
Written by ready4xs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments