Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twentieth Anniversary Dinner

"Hannah gives couple a twentieth anniversary gift."

10
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I walk into the five star hotel and restaurant where I work, wearing my black tie with my white button up shirt and black knee length skirt.

I check in with the boss man and go to my assigned tables. There aren't as many people tonight since it's the day after Thanksgiving. People are probably having turkey through the weekend.

I do my rounds on the tables. "Hi my name is Hannah, I will be your waitress for tonight. What can I start you off with?" I grab their drinks then take the orders back to the kitchen. I'm sitting around for a while; it's pretty slow.

At five to eight I walk to my tables then walk by the front entrance. I watch people walk past the doors, go to the elevator and up to the hotel check in. I see the doors open and a man and woman walk in. I stop and just stare at them, something about them just pulling me in.

I move closer and hear the man say something about no reservation and our hostess, Ivy, who came to work in a bad mood, is telling him that there are no tables.

I can see the woman pulling the man's hand. I start walking quickly to the couple and pat the podium to get their attention. I give Ivy a look, and turn back to the couple and smile a genuine smile. "Hi, what can I help you with?"

The man turns to me and he says, "It's my wife's and my wedding anniversary but we don't have a reservation."

He looks at me and I smile at both of them. "Right this way." I wave my hand for them to follow. I seat them at a corner table that is somewhat dim but the candles make it more romantic. "My name is Hannah and I can help with anything you need tonight."

The man points to himself. "Nick and this is my wife, Oliva."

I smile. "What anniversary are you guys on?"

Olivia answers, "This will be our twentieth." They hold hands across the table.

"That is amazing, I'm happy for the both of you." There is something about this couple. I can tell that Nick has something on his mind but so does Oliva. I take my pad out and ask what they would like to drink. Nick orders the Moscato for both of them, so I leave to get their drinks and come back for their orders.

I can't help but be drawn to them. I notice that both of them keep looking at me and I can feel their eyes on me as I walk, so I decide to go for it and tease them. As I bring one dinner over I pretend I have something on my finger and I suck it into my mouth. I can see both of them look at me and I pretend not to notice.

I go back to the kitchen and I unbutton two buttons on my top and loosen my tie then lean over as I bring the other dish over. I can feel Nick's eyes glued to the opening. I drop my pen on the floor and bend down to pick it up.

Since the table that I sat them at is in the corner I bend down farther than I need to and make sure to shake my ass as I reach for it. As I am crawling backwards I skim my hand on Olivia's leg and I can see her leg jerk. I do it to Nick next and he opens his legs wider. I move my hand up his thigh, teasing him, then I crawl out all the way and stand back up.

"I'm sorry about that. Guess I have slippery hands." I wink.

"Oh, it's no problem, dear," Oliva says. "I've got slippery hands myself, they just go wherever they want."

As she says this I feel hands on my left leg. I turn and see Nick's hand skimming my knee, going upwards. I smile and then move my foot up and down his leg in time with his strokes on my thigh. I stop as one of my co-workers comes by.

"Is there anything I can get you guys?" I ask and they both smirk at me.

"I think we're ready for dessert but can you send it to our room? We are in the presidential suite."

I smile and asked what would you like.

"You, with strawberries and chocolate," Nick says, and I look between him and Olivia and she nods smiling.

"Sounds delicious," I say, and before I turn around I continue, "the bill is on me."

I wink and turn around, finishing the other tables and watching as Nick and Olivia leave, and I finish my shift. I grab the tray with the strawberries and chocolate and head out to the elevator. Pressing the button for the presidential suite, I get nervous as I near the top of the building. The elevator doors open and there is one door at the end of the short hallway. I walk towards it and knock.

******

The door swings open and I watch as I see Nick standing there in his boxers and behind him Olivia is on the bed in her bra and panties with high heels.

"Baby our dessert has just arrived."

He holds his hands out and takes the tray then holds his hand out again for me. I grab his hand and he pulls me in, closing the door behind me.

I stand there as both of them stare at me, Olivia takes the first step. She climbs off the bed and walks towards me, I stumble back but Nick slides behind me and keeps me from going anywhere.

He wraps his arms around my waist while his wife grabs my chin and kisses me full on the mouth.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

I freeze for a second then start to kiss back, my hands coming up to her neck and pulling her closer.

I feel Nick's hands moving up and down my sides and they travel up my button down and cupp my tits through my bra while his wife still kisses my lips and my neck.

Her hands start unbuttoning the buttons and my shirt falls open and then down my arms.

"Hannah will you be our little slut for the night?" Nick asks squeezing my tits hard my nipples.

"Whatever you guys want for your anniversary," I say.

They smile at each other then Nick turns me around so I'm facing him and kisses me down to my nipples as Olivia unhooks my bra and pulls it off then I can feel her kneeling down behind me and she pulls my skirt down so I'm standing in my blue panties and black heels.

I go from 5'11" in heels to my 5' 9" as Olivia takes them off. Her fingers trail up my leg and thigh and rub my pussy through the fabric I moan into nicks mouth as she does and my legs already feel like jello. She gets to her feet again and I'm being pushed backwards and the back of my knees and hit the edge of the bed. I fall on the bed and Nick falls next to me and tells me to ride him. I pull my panties off and straddle him.

Stroking his cock and positioning it just right and sinking down deep. Both of us let out a long moan as I start to move on his cock bouncing up and down. His hand comes up and pulls my hair, grabbing it hard in his fist and tugging. I am pulled down as he holds my hair and Olivia comes over taking her bra, panties and heels off.

Nick lets go of my hair as she straddles his mouth I can see his tongue stroking her beautiful pussy and his hands hold onto her hips then, I hear him slap her ass. I watch Olivia's face as her husband's tongue is inside her pussy and I can't help but to lean forward and take one of her hard nipples into my mouth and suck on it. One of my hands was on her other nipple the other was rubbing my clit as I rode Nick's cock hard.

Olivia lifts my head up and kisses me again and her fingers pinch and twist my nipples I moan into her mouth and she pulls back and moves off of Nick's mouth and lays next to us. Nick holds onto my hips and pounds into me faster and deeper, his balls hitting my ass as I bounce on his cock.

"Fuck, gonna cum!" he yells as he empties in my pussy.

Olivia watches the whole thing and she motions for me to come with her finger, so I get off of Nick's cock and crawl over Olivia's body so her mouth as at my pussy and mine is at hers.

I start licking her juices and I feel the bed move as Nick gets behind me and I feel his hand come down on my ass.

"OH!" My tongue goes further into Olivia's pussy and Nick's hand comes down again harder.

"Oohhh!!" I whine and keep licking the juicy pussy in front of me. I feel Olivia's fingers around my ass and I feel one pop in then out and again but deeper. It's overloading my senses.

"Ohh fuck I'm going to cum!" I yell as all my juices empty onto Olivia's tongue.

"Hmm baby, looks like we have a good girl" Nick says as I come down from my orgasm.

I take my first two fingers and finger Olivia's pussy as I lick her clit and I make her cum hard and my tongue scoops up all of her juice.

I roll off of her, I am panting hard and my chest heaving.

I close my eyes for a second and Nick lays next to me and pulls me over him so I'm straddling him again. I bounce on his now hard cock. I'm pressed against his chest his fist holding my hair and my chest pressed tight against his.

I'm moaning so loudly and enjoying the feel of his cock that I freeze as I feel something drop onto my ass. I turn my head a little bit and see Olivia holding a bottle of lube pushing her fingers inside my ass to stretch it out.

"Ohh god!" I moan as Nick pulls my hair to turn my head back and then I feel something bigger and thicker against my ass pushing in slowly. I move my head again and I see the black strap-on that Olivia was wearing. Nick slapped his hands against my ass and spread my cheeks as Oliva pushed in deeper.

"Ohhh that feels so good." I cry out as both start moving simultaneously then one pushing in while one comes out.

"Ohh oohhh!" I grab onto Nick's shoulders as I get pounded in both holes.

"I'm going to cum!" I yell out then cum as they push in at the same time.

I can barely hold myself up anymore as I ride out another orgasm and when Olivia takes the strap-on out of my ass, I slide down Nick's body and suck his cock deep into my mouth.

I feel the hand on the back of my head and I am pushed down, taking his cock deep down my throat as his cum shoots out and slides smoothly down my throat. Olivia and I crawl next to him and we lie with all our sweaty bodies next to each other.

"Happy Anniversary" I say once more before we all fall asleep.

Published 
Written by captnick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments