Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare

"Just your friendly neighborhood game of strip truth or dare."

31
8 Comments 8
56.7k Views 56.7k
705 words 705 words
Famous Story
Sandy looked around with a smirk on her face, "Truth...or dare?"

There were sniggers and someone threw a piece of popcorn at her. 

"Cut the dramatics, Sandy," Cassy chuckled, "and pick."

"All right, dare," Sandy finally said. 

Cassy thought about it. 

"Drink from the toilet," she said. 

"Gross! No way!" Sandy complained. 

Cassy shrugged and gestured to Sandy. 

"Fine. Your shirt it is then."

Sandy sighed and stripped off her shirt to the obvious delight of Dylan and Sterling. 

They were all in stages of undress; Cassy was only wearing a sexy little thong, Dylan was completely naked, Sterling had only some boxers on, Rachel had her bra and panties left. Sandy had stripped off her shorts and thong long ago, and now her shirt, leaving her in a bra and nothing else.

"All right, Dylan,"Sandy said, sending the tall, muscular man a sultry smile, "truth or dare?"

He leaned forward and sent her a wink. 

"Dare."

She bit her lip and spread her legs, exposing her pussy. 

"Eat me out for thirty seconds," she said with an angelic smile. 

He snorted and came forward. 

"All right, babe, but I'm warning you. I'l' have you cumming long before thirty seconds."

She narrowed her eyes. 

"Bullshit."

He raised his eyebrows. 

"Wanna bet?" he asked 

"Sure. If, by the time the thirty second is up, I'm coming, I'll let you fuck me."

He smiled and stuck out a hand.

"Deal."

Cassy stood off to the side watching, one hand playing with herself under her thong, and told them when to start. 

Dylan didn't bother with any teasing, he just jumped right in. 

He took her clit in between his lips and suckled in hard, short bursts, causing her back to arch and her hips to buck. 

"Fuck!" she yelled. 

He brought up two fingers and curled them up inside her pussy, pressing on her G spot. 

"Dylan...god, hmmm, Dylan!" she yelled as he nibbled on her clit. 

He blew on it then licked it, blew on it then licked it, causing intense sensations for her. 

She was thrashing around wildly, trying to fins something to hold onto. 

"Ten seconds," Cassy warned. 

Dylan wrote his name around her clit then, when there was only five seconds left, he pursed his lips and sucked on her clit with everything he had. 

She came wildly, her juices coating his face while she bucked and thrashed and cried out. 

When she came down from her orgasm she looked reverently up at Dylan. 

"Holy shit," she breathed, "I think I'm in love."

He chuckled and wiped his finger around his mouth before licking all her juices off. 

"God, I love the taste of pussy," he muttered. 

They were about to start the game again, when Cassy attacked Dylan, she bobbed her head on his dick, sucking with everything she had, and he fell back on the floor with a loud curse. 

"Jesus, Cassie," he panted, twining his fingers into her hair. 

She started to pull back, but he shoved her back on. 

"Don't fucking stop!"

Rachel decided she didn't want to be left out, so she sat herself on Dylan's head. 

He stuck his tongue out and fucked her with it while Cassie gave him the blowjob of his life. 

Sandy smiled at Rachel and started making out with her, and Sterling took Sandy from behind. 

Sandy groaned at the feeling of Sterling's big cock pushing into her. 

He started with long, powerful thrusts, then he pushed in more forcefully and wildly as they both started to lose control. 

Rachel bent her head and sucked on Sandy's tits, causing Sandy to thrash on Sterling's dick. 

Dylan furiously licked at Rachel's clit, spurred on by Cassy's mouth working on his dick while she played with herself.

Cassy looked up, and the sight of all of them together pushed her over the edge. 

She came, causing her to suck harder on Dylan's dick, and he came. 

When he came, his tongue plunged into Rachel's pussy and she came. 

She bit down on Sandy's tit and she came. 

Then Sandy started bucking wildly on Sterling and he came.

They all collapsed on each other, chuckling, and promising to do this again sometime.

Published 
Written by 0ralL0v3r12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments