Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Confessions: Intimate Encounters Part 1

"Frank and JennyLynn have sex with waitress in closed dining room"

16
3 Comments 3
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Something miraculous happened to Frank that first morning he tasted Linda's sweet nectar. Whatever was holding him back sexually magically disappeared. Linda preferred oral and under her tutelage Frank became an expert lover; his fingers and tongue never failed to satisfy us or any girl he made love to. Neither did his cock. Suddenly, at 49 he was walking around with a perpetual boner, just like some randy 16 year old.

Many of our most satisfying sexual encounters were with complete strangers or with people that were almost strangers. They were definitely intimate encounters that we never planned on having, they just happened spontaneously and I want to share some of them here with you, just as I experienced them or witnessed them.

They all began late on a Friday night with a waitress. Well, actually it happened early on a Saturday morning.

Friday night had become date night for us. Frank would come home from work, shower and change into Jeans and a Western style shirt with nothing on under them. We had discovered this old movie theater that still had a balcony and that was where we always sat, in the last two seats in the second row from the top.

The theater was old but seating was new and the seats actually reclined, well all of them except for the ones in the very top row, which was why we sat in the second row from the top.

I have to confess that we really didn't care what movies were showing — unlike the movie houses at the malls, our movie house always showed a double feature — we went to watch the teenagers make out in the seats below us.

Frank and I had discovered that we were voyeurs. Watching those young people making out turned us both on. Well...I wasn't much older than most of them. I had just celebrated my nineteenth birthday. Frank, on the other hand, at 49, was old enough to be their fathers.

Anyway, by the end of the first feature Frank and I were so horny that we had to force ourselves to leave each other alone; the lights dimmed and the second movie started. Oh, we cuddled and kissed, but the sex had to wait until after intermission was over, just as the young folk sitting below us did, at least those that went beyond the heavy petting stages.

When the light finally dimmed, I tilted my seat all the way back and unbuttoned the very short shirt dress that I always wore. Frank opened his shirt and slid his jeans down around his ankles before rolling towards me in his seat. Did I tell you that these seats had arms that folded down between them?

We masturbated each other until we both had climaxed so many times that my pussy and Frank's cock were becoming sore and we had to quit. By then the second movie was almost over with anyway, and we had to clean each other up the best we could and pull our clothes into some resemblance of order before the lights came back up.

Actually I never bothered wiping his cum off the parts of my body that my dress covered because I liked the way it made me feel. By the time we got home I needed him to suck my pussy so bad that I could hardly contain myself. Frank knew that too, so he always stopped at a restaurant on the way home to get an early breakfast just to tease me.

It was one of those family style restaurants, if I told you the name of the chain, you would recognize it in an instant. At one in the morning it was always quiet except for truckers that stopped to fuel up at the truck stop next to it and wanted to grab a quick bite to eat.

We were known there so they served us in the rear of the dining room even though that section was closed and the lights turned out. All the waitresses wore these sexy short uniform dresses that showed lots of thigh. They zipped up the front and could be unzipped from both the neckline and hemline. In the wee hours of the morning when the only patrons were trucker or people like us, most of the waitresses unzipped their uniforms to show a lot of cleavage on top and to show just a hint of panties on the bottom.

Our waitress, the same waitress served us every Saturday morning, once told us that it was good for tips. Bonnie was one of the older waitresses, a girl in her late thirties. A happily married woman with a husband and children at home. We knew that because she had shown us a family picture.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

Still she loved to flirt and her flirting was definitely sexual but there had never been anything physical about the way she flirted. At least not before that Saturday morning.

There were only two truckers sitting at the counter when we arrived and walked to the back of the dark dining room, to our favorite booth. We were Bonnie's steady customers so no one else ever came back there. Bonnie pressed her hip against Frank's shoulder as she took our order that morning. I noticed but didn't think much about it at first. I thought it happened by accident or perhaps she was just tired.

Like every other time she made frequent trips back to where we sat to find out if we needed or wanted anything else, but that morning the zipper on her uniformed seem to have slid a little bit further open. Each time she pressed her hip harder against Franks shoulder while placing the fingertips of her left hand gently on the back of his neck.

Frank had started touching her intimately. At first he put his arm around her waist and pull her body tighter against his. Then he cupped her ass cheeks. Soon he started holding her against his body with one arm while he slid his other hand inside her open dress to caress her sensitive inner thighs. She moaned softly as she glanced over at me. Watching Frank and Bonnie had me horny again and I unbuttoned my dress to play with myself.

I slid further into the booth as Frank pulled Bonnie into the booth beside him. Reaching around him, I opened her dress leaving her sitting there naked except for her panties. She had removed her bra between one of her trips back to our booth. Her small, but pert little titties curved upward invitingly and Frank took them in his mouth one at a time.

Bonnie buried her mouth in Frank's neck to muffle her moans as he slid his hand inside her panties to caress her pussy lips. Reaching around Frank again, I ripped Bonnie's panties off exposing her blonde bush, making it easier for Frank to work his magic on her clit that was now fully erect and jutting from between her lips like a tiny cock.

Pushing Frank's jeans down around his ankles, I straddled his thighs and sank my sopping wet hole down on his throbbing shaft. Wrapping one of my arms around his shoulders for balance, as I slid up and down on his shaft, I turned Bonnie's face up to mine and plunged my tongue between her parted lips. All three of us had orgasms almost simultaneously minutes alter. But Frank wasn't done pleasing Bonnie yet.

As I settled down on the seat beside him again, he slid down under the table and buried his face between her thighs, jabbing his tongue between her slit. From the shocked look that swept across her beautiful face I knew that this was a first for her, I knew she had never had her pussy eaten before. Just as quickly as that shocked look appeared, it was swept away by a look that said she was feeling as if she had died and gone to heaven.

Bonnie and I wrapped our arms around one another, burying our faces in each other's necks. Bonnie's fingers found my clit and started working on it the way only another girl knew how. I too felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. This time our love making was slow, gentle and tender.

Frank masturbated with one hand as he tongued Bonnie to several orgasm, each one more violent then before and she sunk her teeth into my shoulder muscles to keep from screaming out in joy. Frank's jism geysered up and coated Bonnie and me from the waist down. The lower part of my dress and her uniform were soaked through. Trying to clean ourselves up would be futile.

As we stood up, we could see that the restaurant was empty of customers so Bonnie and I didn't even bother to button and zip our dresses closed. Bonnie left her tattered panties under the table where they'd fallen and we walked half naked to the front of the restaurant. Bonnie told us that she had a change of uniform in the back.

The parking lot was dark as was the secondary roads that Frank took the rest of the way home. After that night Bonnie shared us with the other waitresses. We never knew which one would wait on us when we came it. I guess that it was which ever one was the horniest that morning.

Published 
Written by JennyLynn77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments