Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trip Of A Lifetime

"Me and my husband's first threesome"

106
23 Comments 23
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My husband, Michael, and I have always been keen travellers. But it is only now I feel comfortable telling some of the stories from our trips. I am shy when it comes to talking about sex, so much so, my husband and I haven’t even discussed these experiences since. We are now in our forties and becoming more sexually active than ever, and more comfortable discussing and trying new things, but it was all new to us ten years ago. We were in our thirties when returned from a fantastic holiday in Croatia for two weeks, where we visited a lot of beautiful resorts and famous historical cities.

Apart from having a fantastic time, the holiday was pretty uneventful and offered the usual sun, sea, and great food that we are used to. However one of the days on the holiday did offer up something…a little different.

Towards the end of our trip, we travelled to Dubrovnik where we had reserved a room at a small hotel within the old town's hustle and bustle. We arrived around midday and found that the hotel was largely empty for the time of year, although it seemed very pleasant. We were greeted at reception by a good-looking guy called Anto, a local to the area, aged around twenty-five years old. Anto was a friendly guy who introduced the hotel and showed us to our room; a spacious double with air-conditioning and a sizeable balcony – both welcome as the temperature was into the nineties. The hotel room was slightly more expensive than we would usually pay, however, it looked worth it. The receptionist showed us around and apologised for the absence of towels, which he said he would bring along shortly. 

After a couple of hours of travelling, it was a relief to finally get into the room, so myself and my husband dumped our bags and decided to get ready for a dip in the pool we had noticed on the way in. We stripped off our clothes and unsurprisingly the sight of me naked instantly gave my hubby the horn. It didn’t take him much to get excited, to be honest, but I kept myself in shape and made a special effort in preparation for this trip. I’m five foot eight tall, with long brown hair, and still very proud of my assets if I’m honest.

As I stood by the balcony doors, Michael walked up behind me, squeezing my tits and kissing my neck, while I could feel his cock pressed up against my arse. I turned to face him and we kissed passionately for a few minutes while I stroked his cock. I had no complaints about Michael in the cock department. He was well endowed with nearly nine inches of thick shaft. It was certainly a mouthful, but I loved sucking him off. I sunk to my knees and started to lick the tip of his penis slowly. After a few seconds, I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking gently while continuing to pump his shaft rigorously. I loved the slutty feeling of jerking him into my mouth, and even if I say so myself, I was very good at giving blow jobs.

A few minutes later, we were on the bed on our sides, both being satisfied orally. Michael was licking my pussy, carefully caressing the sensitive spots with his tongue and occasionally slipping his tongue inside me. I loved getting my pussy licked, but it always brought me to orgasm quicker than I wanted. I had to distract myself from cumming on him instantly. We never really discussed what I liked and didn’t like, but Michael knew what turned me on. Only a couple of months before, he had started to lick my arsehole too, which drove me wild. I could feel his tongue exploring the area and when he eventually licked my arse the sensation was incredible. I could feel my legs shaking with excitement. He then started to insert his fingers into my arse too, slowly pumping them in and out with a moan of approval from me. I was still eagerly sucking his cock and balls, even more vigorously when he hit the right spot.

In Michael’s hastiness and excitement to get unclothed and onto the bed, however, it turns out he had completely forgotten to lock the door. The door had not even been closed properly, something which I was oblivious to. Anto had knocked on the door (accordingly to my husband anyway) to give us the towels for the room. I hadn't heard a thing! Michael only told me afterward that he had seen Anto enter and acknowledge him, before going into the bathroom, but he was so excited by the thought of someone watching, he didn’t say anything! If it was the other way around, I probably would have freaked out.

It wasn’t until Michael sat up and whispered in my ear that the receptionist was in the bathroom that I was aware. I wasn’t entirely sure if he was joking but I could see the door ajar. What did surprise me was that it turned me on rather than freak me out! As we continued to masturbate each other, I then noticed Anto watching us from the bathroom, playing with himself in full view. My heart fluttered, as up until that point I wasn’t sure if Michael was simply adding some ‘make-believe’ to our sex for added spice. I was so horny at this point that without even giving it much consideration, I smiled at him with an almost approving look. This gave him the courage to come out of the bathroom and stand next to the bed and get a better view. I did feel awkward in our position on the bed at that moment, strangely thinking that he could see every inch of me naked. I kneeled on the floor next to the bed so I could suck off Michael in comfort. I knew that Anto would get a great view of me from behind, and this turned me on even more.

As I continued to suck him off, I could hear Anto standing behind me, wanking himself off furiously. I could also see that he was completely naked, with a pile of clothes on the floor next to me. My mind was racing about where this situation could end up, the possibilities, the positions; however, suddenly I felt jet after jet of semen cover my back! The sight must have been too much to bear for him. It was still incredibly horny, but I felt a slight twinge of disappointment, an anticlimax almost. I thought to myself that he could still watch however, so unshaken by the deluge, I climbed back onto the bed and positioned myself over Michael’s throbbing cock, turning to face Anto. It was the first time I had seen him there fully naked. Although starting to shrink now, his cock was still a great size, but much thinner than my husband’s. 

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

As I straddled Michael, I could feel Anto’s semen running down my back and between my arse cheeks. I knew this would be a great sight for him, so I just left it. As I guided his cock into me, the cum from the receptionist provided extra lubrication, not that it was needed. I started to pump up and down on my husband’s cock, building up speed as I went. I felt him insert his fingers once again into my arse and gave him an approving moan of delight. His fingers slipped into my arse easier than ever before, the receptionist’s cum again easing the way.

As I fucked my husband, watching Anto rubbing his cock was one of the sexiest things I had seen in my ten years of marriage. We didn’t do anything like this normally. He was staring intently at my tits and my pussy as it engulfed my husband's cock, and he had managed to give himself another full erection again. Maybe this wasn’t over after all. Suddenly and without notice, he hopped up on the bed and stood directly in front of me. His eight-inch cock bounced proudly inches from my face now, and without hesitation, he guided it directly into my mouth. I didn’t have a choice in the matter but I took the whole length happily. Occasionally I would lick and suck the helmet, whilst pumping the shaft and cupping his balls.

I didn’t last too long in this position, however, so slowly lifted off Michael, his cock slipping out of me followed by what felt like a sizeable amount of spunk that had run off my back. I laid on my back on the bed with my legs apart so my husband could fuck me some more, and then I could continue to suck off the receptionist. But when Michael stood up he had other ideas and positioned himself next to my head, feeding his cock into my mouth. I took it willingly and watched as Anto climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. Oh God! Was he going to fuck me? Of course, he was. What should I do? What will Michael do? My mind was racing. Michael could see what was happening, however, and seemed cool with it too. I could feel Anto’s helmet touching my pussy and a wave of excitement hit me, making me shake again. He slowly inched his cock into me, and I let out an involuntary groan of pleasure, muffled by my hubby’s cock in my mouth. Neither of us could believe it, our first threesome and it was so exciting. As Anto’s cock was now thrusting into me, I moaned with pleasure in a way I had never done so before. He pumped hard and fast and I could feel my tits bounce up and down with each stroke. After three or four minutes, the excitement for everyone was getting intense, and a change of position needed to stop us all from coming right there and then.

Anto was now laying on his back on the bed, clearly wanting more. I mounted him and guided his cock into my pussy again. When fully inserted, I leaned forward and presented my nipples for him to suck as he pumped into me, his balls slapping off of my arse noisily. For a few minutes, I could see Michael just standing there wanking, taking in the moment. I then felt his fingers toying with my arse again, until he had inserted his fingers once more. I was hit by a sudden realisation that this could well be my first double penetration! We had tried it at home with a dildo previously, and I loved it. The real thing would surely send me into an orgasmic spin.

I felt Michael remove his fingers from me, and I knew it was coming. I then felt the tip of his cock on my arse, and he slowly started to apply pressure. When it eventually pushed through, I gasped, but it felt unbelievable. The juices, semen, sweat, and the position meant it slipped in easily. He pushed into me up to his balls and I could feel Anto’s cock inside too, throbbing with excitement. Simultaneously they started to pump, starting slowly but building up to a pace I didn’t think I could possibly handle. The pleasure was so intense that at times I was struggling to catch my breath in between screams of, “Yes,” and “Fuck me harder.”

I have never experienced such intense pleasure and I couldn’t sustain it for long. However, I was fucked hard and fast for over five minutes, with Anto sucking my nipples and squeezing my tits as my husband gripped my arse tightly. Michael and I were both groaning with pleasure.

My husband and the receptionist suddenly started a chain reaction as they shot jet after jet of hot spunk into me, their cocks throbbing with each spurt. The sensation of being filled with cum in both holes produced a screaming orgasm from me, which nearly brought the walls down. It created the best orgasm of my entire life. It must have lasted half a minute long!  They both eventually pulled their cocks out of me and collapsed back onto the bed exhausted. I felt what seemed like an endless amount of cum dripping from my pussy and arse as I lay motionless, hot, and exhausted on the bed. I felt a mixture of satisfaction, guilt, and shame flood over me.

The receptionist got dressed and left to get back to work as Michael and I lay there. We eventually shared a shower and headed down to the pool like nothing had happened.

The experience awoke something in us, and we had a great time for the rest of our trip. I think it brought us closer together.

We only saw the receptionist again on our departure, but we never mentioned the experience we had shared. We just thanked him for his hospitality and he smiled stating it was ‘his pleasure’.

Needless to say, we gave the hotel a sterling review on Trip Advisor when we returned home!

Published 
Written by Bravernewworld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments