Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trick or Treat (part two)

"Mandy and Zoey continue to please Mr. Myers...and a few friends"

18
5 Comments 5
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Standing up from the couch, he slid his cock out of Zoey's ass. He walked over towards Mandy and slid down to his knees and licked her pussy from ass to clit. Mandy gasped and thrust her hips forward. He focused licking her clit for a few moments and stood up.

Mandy groaned and asked, “Where are you going?”

Mr. Myers beckoned her to follow him. Passing Zoey he leaned down and whispered in her ear. Her eyes lit up and she stood up and followed behind both of them.

In his backyard, Mr. Myers had a 6 person hot tub. The cover was already off, having planned on relaxing later that evening. He led the way over and stepped into the tub. Holding his hand out, he helped the obviously delighted Mandy into the tub, and then helped Zoey in. Zoey went into the corner and sank in the tub up to her chin, delighting in the way to jets soothed her sore ass.

Mandy, stood waiting while Mr. Myers adjusted the mood lighting and when he sat down, she walked and stood straddling his legs. She lifted one leg and placed it on the side of the hot tub and shoved her pussy into his mouth. He grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy harder against his mouth. His tongue working furiously on her clit. She placed her hands on his head for balance and used his hair as a handlebar, directing his tongue to different areas of her pussy.

His hands slid across her ass and spread her cheeks apart. Sliding one finger into the crevice, he started rubbing back and forth across her tight pucker. Mandy's moans became more frantic as he stimulated her ass while sucking furiously on her clit.

“Fuck me!” She moaned.

Mr. Myers paid her no attention, he just kept sliding his finger down into her pussy juices and then back up to her asshole. Pressing in slightly with his finger made Mandy gasp and arch her back.

“Please! Fuck me, I want to cum!"

But again, Mr. Myers didn't listen. His finger now sliding in and out of her ass and his tongue dipping down into her pussy to suck her juices. Her breathing became more frantic as her climax approached. Hearing this, he pulled his finger out of her ass and stopped licking her clit.

“Why did you stop?! I was almost there! Fuck me, please!” She pleaded.

As he was about to answer her, a deep voice came from further back in the back yard. “We will fuck you, you dirty slut."

The backyard was mostly covered in shadows, the only light was coming from the kitchen window, and this only lit up a small portion of the patio where the hot tub was.

Zoey squealed and shot across the hot tub and cowered next to Mr. Myers. Mandy, on the other hand, turned and looked in the direction the voice came from. She slowly walked across the length of the hot tub, peering into the darkness.

“Come where I can see you and I might let you fuck me.” She challenged the voice in the dark.

Walking from the back yard were the four brothers that lived next door to Mr. Myers. Each one was bigger than the next. They were huge, imposing figures and they were walking towards Mandy with lust in their eyes. She stood waiting in the hot tub, hands on her hips, and started moaning softly under her breath at the sight of these four huge men. The first brother, Neal, reached her first and grabbed Mandy around the waist and lifted her bodily out of the tub. Bringing her close to him, he started kissing her deeply, all while holding her feet off the ground. After kissing her, he slid her down the length of his body, her feet eventually coming in contact with the patio. Two of the other brothers came and surrounded Mandy, their hands busily stroking her body.

The fourth brother, Ben, came over to the hot tub, raised his eyes questioningly at Mr. Myers, and after getting a nod of approval, stripped off his clothing and stepped into the hot tub. Zoey, at seeing the size of his cock, clutched tighter to Mr. Myers. Mr. Myers whispered encouragingly to Zoey and her hands slowly relaxed. He rubbed down the length of her back and pushed her in the direction of Ben. Staying on her knees, she slid her hands up Ben's legs and slid them around his cock. She gasped at the immense size of his penis. Two of her hands were just able to wrap around the thickness of it. Her little tongue darted out and licked the head.

Mr. Myers slid behind Zoey and started kissing her neck while she licked and sucked Ben's cock. His hands crept around to her front and he started pinching her large nipples.

Melika_butterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melika_butterfly

Zoey moaned at the cruel manipulation of her tender nipples. She pushed her ass back against him while she sucked Ben's cock. Ben grabbed her hair and roughly shoved his cock deep into her mouth. At the same time, Mr. Myers decided he should give her some of the same treatment from his end. His cock hit her pussy and he rammed it deep, all 10 inches in at once. Screaming in pleasure around Ben's cock from the double impalement, Zoey held on for the ride of her life.

Meanwhile, Mandy was being caressed, licked, and fingered by the other three brothers; Neal, Ray, and Jeff. Her body being stimulated by so many men was driving her crazy. Two men were on their knees; one in front licking her pussy, the other in back licking her tight ass. The third man was sucking and biting her tits. It didn't take long and Mandy was in the throes of an earth shattering orgasm. While she was still shaking and cumming the man in front, Jeff, grabbed her hips and shoved her pussy onto his cock while he was kneeling on the ground. Because she was still cumming, he slid into her very easy and he began fucking her as hard as he could.

Mandy held onto Jeff's shoulders as his strong hands lifted her and pulled her back down onto his cock. Turning her head, she saw Ray standing in front of her with his cock in his hand. She opened her mouth and his cock slid right in. Putting one hand on his hip, she directed him to start shoving his prick deeply in and out of her mouth. Moaning from the cock in her pussy, she was stimulating Ray with the vibrations as well as her deft tongue. His cock was sliding in and out of her mouth with a rhythm that was similar to Jeff's pumping in her pussy.

While she was being fucked in the mouth and her pussy, a set of hands grabbed her hips from behind. She stopped sucking Ray's cock and looked over her shoulder at Neal. He was looking down at her ass and grasping his cock. She knew he wanted to fuck her in the ass, so she leaned forward and practically smothering Jeff with her tits, lifted her ass just slightly in an invitation. Neal spread her ass cheeks and slid his cock into her ass crack. Letting go of her ass with his right hand, he grasped his cock and started pushing it firmly into her tight pucker. As soon as she felt him slide into her ass, she leaned back against him slightly and turned her head, taking Ray into her mouth once more. Mandy had never felt more alive, being fucked by three men at once. She was in heaven.

Zoey was having fun in the hot tub, Mr. Myers cock in her pussy and Ben in her mouth. Ben grabbed her head and held it still while he slammed deep one last time, flooding her mouth with his cum. Her pussy started contracting as she was thrown into an orgasm. Writhing around Mr. Myers cock while cumming, threw him into an orgasm of his own. She was greedily swallowing Ben's cum as Mr. Myers filled her pussy. Eventually all three of them wound down. Zoey leaning back against Mr. Myers, his arms wrapped around her body. Ben also slid deep into the hot tub and leaned his head back against the side, closing his eyes and sighing contentedly.

Mandy was busily sucking on Ray's cock when she felt him grab her hair and start moaning out loud. Pulling back slightly she encircled his cock with her hand and started stroking while sticking her tongue out and licking the tip. Ray didn't need much encouragement, he soon started cumming across her tongue. She swallowed some but let some dribble down her chin onto her chest. Ray staggered back and sat at the picnic table while he watched his brothers finish fucking her. Neal was being stimulated by her tight ass and the feeling of his brother sliding in and out of her pussy. He started to cum and thrust one final time into her ass, pressing as deeply as he could. Her ass being filled with cum thrilled Mandy, she could feel herself getting ready to climax. When Jeff bellowed out and thrust deeply into her pussy as he came, she felt herself fall over the edge and started cumming hard.

Jeff's arms snaked around her back and pulled her to lay onto his chest. Neal slid out of her ass and walked over and got in the hot tub. Everyone slowly came down from their wild sex...relaxing and drifting off.

From the front of the house the doorbell rang and a voice called out, “Trick or treat!”

But by this time, everyone had fallen into a content sleep.

Published 
Written by JuniperBreeze381
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments