Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Give and Receive

"Can you make it to midnight?"

23
18 Comments 18
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

9:00 AM

"What the hell did you do?"

Darrius felt the sensation burn his lips. An overwhelming sweetness swirled about his mouth, chocked the back of his throat, and warmed every inch of his skin. His mouth salivated, but as he wiped away the drool, static danced over his fingers, shocking him.

"I warned you not to eat any food." Madam Lussuria's blood-red lips curved into a half-smile. She was tall, almost seven feet, with rich chestnut hair put up in a high twist. Her broad shoulders supported two massive breasts that pushed against her silver metallic blouse and black jacket. The striped pencil skirt outlined wide hips and a miraculous ass. "Our fruit was never meant for the help."

"You... you told me—" Darrius balled his fingers into a fist to stop his hand vibrating. The current hadn't stopped. His wrist started twitching. "You put that thing in my mouth!"

"Do as I say, Mr. Owens, not as I do. Now sit down. You've been upgraded."

She sashayed away. Darrius hated the fact he couldn't stop watching her. The practiced rotation of her waist conjured images of her atop him, milking his cock between her thighs, his hands gripping those massive ass cheeks as she spasmed. He shook the idea from his head and looked down to the half-eaten grape now crushed in his palm.

"Time to sit, sir." The bass voice behind the half-mask caused Darrius's bones to reverberate and his cock to twitch. A hand clamped onto his shoulder, and Darrius stifled a moan.

What the hell was in that grape? Darrius thought as his guide sat him in the nearest throne.

‘Throne’ was the word. Darrius had been here since 3:00 AM with the catering/entertainment company helping set up. The facility already contained the hundred-foot oak table and six dozen solid gold thrones, each with a different shaded gem the size of a human fist centered in the headboard. They had their own food: Quail by the dozen, gigantic roasts, fruit all the colors of the rainbow, matched by multilayered cakes spread about the massive table. But they needed sound equipment for the band, tables placed, and silverware set. They had been warned in the vans not to eat a single Goddamn thing, or it would be their ass.

But she'd put the grape between his teeth and said, "doesn't this look good?"

His co-workers had been shepherded away replaced by totally not-creepy dudes in robes and masks. But Darrius was ordered to stick around and "help." The table was crowded with every species of rich. Wallstreet bros laughed while showing off their watches, Eurotrash royalty muttered to themselves, judging their associates. There were at least four heiresses, three of whom had sex tapes. An angry-looking woman in her sixties dressed in an onyx mourning gown made conversation with an ancient man in a wheelchair. The whole world was represented, at least the parts that "mattered."

"Madam Lussuria picked you out, didn't she, Ace?"

Darrius turned to the man next to him. He was fat. Massive. His cheeks practically blotted out his eyes as his rolls sprawled over the armrests. Short round fingers played at his full lips as he said, "who are you?"

"The name's Darrius Owens." He glared. The fat man seemed different, but Darrius couldn't quite figure out why. Half-closed eyes sparked with a devious intelligence, and the smile revealed sharp white teeth that sent a shiver down Darrius' spine and to his dick, which kissed the inside of his zipper.

"No worries, Ace. Happens to us all. Breathe. Don't fight your body; feel it. That's how you win." The fat man’s wink caused the entire right side of his face to shift. "Time for the toast."

The ring that emanated from Madam's glass resounded around the table. The whispers and conversation of the guests were overwhelmed.

"Welcome one and all." Madam Lussuria lowered the spoon and glass. "To the Festival of Eden. You're here to celebrate the new year and, of course, your goddess."

Damn, her blouse looked even tighter than before. Darrius couldn't wait for this shindig to be over and bury his face between her legs and eat his fill.

"Lift your glasses one and all. And toast—”

She closed her eyes as if in prayer.

“With Great Delight we sit in her shadow,

She summons us to this banquet home.

Fruit sweet to our taste.

Each word fueled the power in Madam Lussuria's voice until a gale swept across the room. The double doors slammed shut.

"Our Mystery is dedicated to experience. Those who endure our festivities will be rewarded beyond their human conception. No thought will be paid to those who do not. So, let us begin. Drink."

Their champagne flutes filled mystically before their eyes. Darrius was glad to see that many of the asshats looked as terrified as he felt. Except for the blob next to him, who picked up his flute bored.

Fuck it. As Darrius reached across. He picked up the glass and swallowed the light, sharp liquid. It hadn't even hit his tongue when his senses burst. The colors around him: the emerald fabric of the table cloth, the rich raven black of his shirt, the scarlet of the strawberries, burned his eyes with their intensity. He could inhale and smell the Seauvage Eau cologne across the room. He heard the sharp intake of breath from 74 people. The champagne's flavor exploded, and his shirt, slacks, and drawers felt like sandpaper. He almost launched into the food, to tear flesh from bone. He was halfway up when he felt a hand on his thigh, causing him to whimper.

"Down boy." Darius felt the warmth of the Fatman's whisper as those pudgy fingers rubbed his quivering leg. Darrius instinctively thrust forward, hoping those fingers would unzip the raging erection that those soft palms would encircle his shaft and let him bask in pleasure.

"You've gotta make it to midnight, Ace," the whisper felt like a caress. "If you're still conscious at midnight, the reward is... indescribable. But it's gonna be a wild ride." A finger brushed Darrius' lips and nudged him to face the head of the table. "Look."

All eyes were now on Madam Lussuria. She still drank from her champagne flute that never emptied. It poured out as she gulped from the endless river. Her free hand at her throat, rubbing the fluid against her skin. The blouse was drenched, the liquid clinging to her breasts, which rose and fell with each desperate gasp of air. Darrius could see others beginning to eat. The Eurotrash prince swallowed grapes by the handful, and little Miss Instagram's face was already covered in chocolate as she licked the remains from her fingers.

"One piece at a time?" Darrius asked his guide.

"For now." Fatman giggled and slipped a strawberry into Darrius's open mouth. "Doesn't this look good?"

It was the best thing Darrius had ever felt up until that moment. The crisp, sweet tang infused his entire skin, and the world literally became brighter.

"Slowly," Darrius said, chewing. Every rush of flavor caused his cock to twitch. "No need to rush."

"That's it, Ace," the Fatman said, kissing the tip of Darius' wrist. "All in good time."

 

9:37 AM

Darrius had finished his third agony induing strawberry and had unbuttoned his shirt. The fabric felt bladed, but he knew the longer he could make this last, the better. Around the table, others were in various states of undress. One princess had delicately removed Armani gloves while the grieving Widow had torn her dress from neck to nape. Her flat, wrinkled bosoms rested on the table; the dead grey hair fell in her face while she ate. But two gigantic and engorged nipples temped Darrius, who at 26 had never felt that kind of rough skin under his body. He wanted to kiss her. Worship her.

Silverware crashed to the ground, and with his new ears, Darrius cringed from the thunderous clatter.

"First to break," Fatman chuckled, and Darrius quivered at the sound. He imagined Fatty slowly entering him. "Check out the Disney Princess."

That's precisely what she echoed. Blond hair, pale skin, high cheekbones, and wearing an elegant sapphire gown, she crawled onto the table. Dishes fell as she slithered across, ripping roast with teeth, juices running down her silk front. She moaned at the taste, and Darius groaned in response. Another woman leapt upon the table. A tight scarlet dress adorned a muscular body, coral black skin, and pink hair. She dashed towards sleeping beauty, who continued to feast on all fours, her legs spread and back arched. There wasn't a moment's hesitation. As soon as the red adorned muse stopped and pulled up her dress to reveal soaked black panties, her new friend lifted her face, opened her mouth, and licked the flavor off an inner thigh. Then she gripped the ass and started to feast.

"Deeper, girl." Ebony fingers intertwined with gold hair. The scarlet woman's voice began to echo. "More!"

Darrius could not place the accent.

Two Wallstreet bros scrambled onto the table. One slipped and landed prostrate next to blondie. He crawled the rest of the way, using a knife to slice open the dress and stick his face between her cheeks. The effect was immediate as Darrius heard the loud orgasmic shriek from the pink-haired goddess moments after the muffled sigh between her legs. He could smell their cum and, with his new senses, taste their flavors in the air. The other Wallstreeter watched for a moment before pulling down his pants and revealing the largest cock Darrius had ever seen. Darrius felt his ass squeeze and mouth water as dude-bro 2 entered dude-bro 1 and started fucking.

"That's nothing, Ace," His guide laughed. "But heads up. It's time to play."

Darrius turned to find one of the Instagram models in front of his new mentor. Her legs open, breasts bare, spasming hard enough to shake the table. The Fatman's expression was a languid mischievousness. He faced and spoke to Darrius with deliberate ease, but his fingers danced over the dish like a pro. His ring and middle finger flexed inside her at a thunderous pace, occasionally reappearing soaked and pruned. With his other hand, he rubbed, stroked, teased, and tortured her clit.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

"Carol's twin is jealous, Ace. Get to work."

There she was suddenly in front of him, caramel skin, DD breasts, eyes of anguish, and the answer to both of their prayers was inches from his tongue.

"Please fu-" he didn't make her finish the sentence as his tongue reached for Eden.

 

12:33 PM

Darrius' cock was thirteen inches now... that had never happened before.

He knew it was thirteen because Vanessa counted as she swallowed every inch. The pressure squeezed his shaft as it went further down her throat. The heat was unbearable; he could feel his dick expand. He heard her gag fighting for every delicious piece of his body. Now at the end, his cock completely vanished between her lips; she looked up victorious.

A hand glided up his leg, cupped his ass, and a finger made its way inside.

He would protest and say that wasn't his thing, but he started thrusting the moment it entered, so what the hell.

She expected this. She had him in irons, sucking the soul from his head. Her fingers continued to travel inward. Two fingers changed to three, and the pressure rose. His sphincter opened to that electric power, and he felt free. He pushed down on her claws to drive them further inside, and she hummed in satisfaction. He was in a sinful vice, trapped between her lips and hands. He twitched and could feel her moan.

She grinned around his cock.

He felt her dripping on his feet, so he knew she was close. Likewise, she could tell by the vibrations of his dick he didn't have much time. So he thrust again, imagining his member growing and filling her. Emanating waves of constant pleasure. Vanessa shuddered for a moment. She moved her fingers in a circle, widening Darrius. He desperately wanted to feel full. Complete. He heard strange, desperate sounds floating in the air before he realized it was his voice.

"Please... harder. This is amazing. Nothing like this before... God in heaven."

The blaze in his groin threatened to explode.

No! He reached back and took her hands. She paused, unsure of what he was doing. He began to pull out from between her lips. A never-ending thick shaft exited inch by inch. She wanted him and tried to retake her precious, but his knee kept her away.

"You want it all," Darrius said as now only the head lived in her mouth. "Nod."

She did.

And he plunged.

It didn't feel like a mouth anymore; it was soft, pulpy, with that strange wet heat. She orgasmed before the thrust finished. He pulled out quickly, worried about her breathing, but she didn't care. The spasms didn't end for minutes as she convulsed on the floor. Finally, she exhaled with a smile asleep.

"Six down," Darrius said as he looked down at his soaked cock. It was at least four inches longer than when Vanessa had swallowed. Insane! But the impossible beckoned from around the room. His mentor had grown almost ten feet tall, thick muscular legs holding up his corpulent body. Nothing slowed him down. A member of the royal family begged for more as the giant fucked his tight British ass. One hand used its magic to bring God to a Russian model, and the other flashed Darrius a thumbs up.

The Widow, on the other hand, was being worshipped. Surrounded by at least half a dozen supplicants, who kissed, caressed, and nibbled her wrinkled body. A man and a woman lay at her now engorged breasts, sucking at those nipples furiously masturbating. Darrius could see the white liquid fall from their lips as they spasmed, fell, and were replaced. Her short grey hair was now a glowing silver that floated in an invisible wind.

Only Madam Lussuria remained at the table. Her eyes prowled the room. She made eye contact with Darrius, reached down to the table, and placed a grape between her teeth.

"Come and get it," he heard at the back of his mind.

"Not yet."

 

8:23 PM

The music triggered his transformation: Robbie Johnson and the Damned set up amid the inhuman orgy without missing a beat. But when Mr. Johnson strummed the first cord Darrius, who was deep inside a Venezuelan politician, almost retched. It wasn't the music quality. The slow blues tempo and slide guitar played gently among the moans and screams. But Darius's head, chest, and skin felt like it would pop open. That something was trying to dig its way out from the inside.

"I knew it would be you, Ace," The gentle rumble of his mentor's voice answered. "Remember what I said. Don't fight your body. Let it guide you."

Darrius rose gingerly, lifted by enormous soft hands. He felt teeth nip his neck and a practiced tongue lick behind his ears. Warm fingers cupped his balls and squeezed enough to steal breath.

"There's a time to give and a time..." Darrius felt the behemoth's enormous cock start to spread his ass cheeks. " to receive."

"I've never…" Darrius said, his voice trailing.

"Gentleness is my forte." Darrius felt a thumb press the base of his sack, and he jizzed. An entire day's control gone with one stroke in this man's hands. The cum started to flow down Darrius, still hard rod.

"A little lubrication to get us going," the giant's hands still couldn't wrap fully around Darrius's massive cock. But there was no need. With swift, tender strokes, he'd covered the former caterer in his own fluid. The fingers disappeared momentarily, and Darrius felt the act repeated behind him.

"Breathe, Ace." Gentle lips kiss the nape of Darrius's neck while the hand returned to slowly massage his throbbing dick. "Soak in sensation."

Then it happened. Darius had never felt so filled. Even air couldn't stay in his chest as he exhaled every scrap of oxygen from his lungs. The warm unyielding flesh sent static through his insides. He instinctively tried to squeeze the invader, make it smaller.

That didn't work.

The giant pushed forward inch by inch. With every bit of forward momentum, Darrius expanded. That pressure in his head and chest pulsed through his body ending along his vibrating shaft and tightening sack. The massive fingers moved from Darrius's cock to his stomach and chest. Words Darius could not understand were muttered between kisses.

"What are you saying?" Darrius muttered.

"It's magic," the low voice answered. "Stay in the moment."

His cock started to retreat. A void of need replaced the delightful expanding pressure. The lack of stimulation was so sharp Darrius cried out and cooed in gratitude when the cock returned. Darrius could feel more now that he'd grown accustomed. The body's warmth against him, the power inside him, the connection between the cock splitting his ass and the one straining between his legs. He pushed against the beast to speed up the moment. The gentleness of deft fingers teasing his nipples contrasted with the animal fury of getting his ass blissfully destroyed. He didn't care if he'd lose. All he wanted was to feel this man's cum dripping down his leg.

"Fuck!" Darrius covered the floor with his cum. "Hallelujah."

"Miracles do happen, Ace."

Darrius sprawled onto the couch. "Eat this."

It was another grape. The rush brought his erection and energy soaring back.

"What's your name?" Darrius asked the jolly giant.

"Winston," he smiled. "A pleasure, Darrius."

He lowered his massive body until his face was between Darrius's legs.

"A constant pleasure," and Winston slipped his fingers into Darrius's soaking pussy.

"What the hell," Darius gasped.

"Transformation," Winston said and cracked his knuckles before bringing his two hands against Darrius' new mound. His mind flashed back to that morning when he saw those digits coax constant rolling orgasms from an Instagram sensation on the dining table.

But experiencing those fingers was a delight he'd never imagined. The liquid staining his inner thighs allowed Winston to slide his fingers into Darius's burning liquid core. A shrieking pulse of sweet agony coursed from the top of his new sex, which the giant mercilessly tormented. The climb to orgasm was punctuated with flashes of pleasure that only intensified the build. Darrius instinctively kicked, and Winston caught him by the ankle. Darrius' legs formed a ‘v’ as the giant thrust himself into his flooded pussy.

"Mind if I join?" a raspy satisfied voice said. The Wallstreet boys lifted the stunning crone over Darrius's torso. She adjusted, smiled, and took the first eight inches of Darrius. With his cock milked and pussy pounded, Darrius came again and again and again...

 

Midnight

"The last man standing," Madam Lussuria's voice rang with the bells.

"He's still conscious," Winston boasted.

Darrius saw Madam above his head. He could not move. Depleted, full, and sore, Darrius felt that every sense had been saturated.

"A kiss," she said. "for my champion."

It was chaste, a peck on each cheek. But her lips burned into his skin. He saw the same mark radiate atop Winston's bald forehead and the Widow's breast. He felt his form contract. His cock shrinking back to his usual size, the new wonderful sex vanishing between his legs. The giant now returned to his original fleshy build, and the Widow sat fanning herself, the grey parlor recovered.

"Worship me, Darrius Owens." Madam Lussuria was no more, but her voice endured. "Celebrate this anniversary, and honor me through the year. And my gift will infuse you forevermore."

"Well, let's get outta here, Ace, before the cleaning crew shows up. Need a ride, Maud?"

"Oh, no, sweetie," the little old lady said. "My driver knows to wait."

"What the fuck happened?" Darrius said, climbing to his feet.

"You're in the club, Ace. We don't get a treehouse, which sucks, but we got other benefits. Ya feel?"

Darrius did. The power under his skin and ready to be summoned in an instant.

"Whenever you want with whoever ya want," Winston took Darrius by the shoulder and walked towards the entrance. "Just be here next year same time, and honor her."

"How do I do that?" But his twitching cock already knew.

He'd feast.

 

Published 
Written by Satinsmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments