Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome On The 9th Tee

"Two guys and a woman hook up while waiting for a thunderstorm to clear."

46
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Chris, a fellow college student and golf team member of mine came up to me the other day and asked me if I would skip afternoon classes and play a round of golf with him.

“Sure, I happen to have my clubs with me,” I replied.

We skipped our afternoon classes and left campus around noon.

“Tom, I do have a tee time at 1 pm.  We have time to have a beer or two before we play,” Chris suggested.

We stopped at the clubhouse bar and ordered two beers a piece. Then we headed to the first tee where we watched and waited for this gorgeous woman to tee off. She was a single player and she hit her first ball into the woods.

“Damn, this is going to be a long round of golf today I can see it now,” I said as I looked at Chris.

We waited on the first tee until she was ready to hit off the 2nd tee. But it didn’t take long for us to catch up to her as we watched and waited again. We sat on the bench and finished our beers as she was on the 4th tee by the time we caught up to her again.   

“I am sorry guys. I’m not very good as I am just learning to play,” she said.

“That’s ok. Would you like to join with us? Maybe we can give you a couple of pointers,” I suggested while she looked at us.

“Sure that would be great,” she replied.

“You sure are pointing in the right direction,” I said as I looked at her breasts with her nipples clearly protruding through the fabric of her tight shirt.

She looked down at her breasts and smiled. She looked to be in her early to mid-thirties and was rather attractive. She had light rose blonde shoulder-length hair. Green eyes and a nice round ass with a set of large breasts. I guessed about 36-inch chest and maybe a D or DD cup. She also showed around 4” of cleavage.

“What is your name?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you guys,” she responded.

“I’m Tom and this is Chris,” I answered.

“We are glad that you decided to join us to finish the round of golf,” I added.

“You guys know I’m new to this game? I don’t want to be a burden,” she replied.

“You will not be a burden. Definitely a distraction because of your beauty, but not a burden.  We are members of the college golf team. We can show a few things,” Chris reiterated.

“Well, thank you!" she replied as she turned her head to the side and seemed to blush.

"That would be great. I’m going to surprise my boyfriend. We are taking a trip to Florida next month to celebrate our first year anniversary of dating and he loves to golf,” Jessica added.

“Where is your boyfriend now?" Chris asked.

“He is out of town with two buddies for a few days. So I have a few days to myself,” Jessica replied.

“Well, your boyfriend is a very lucky man,” Chris added.

“Oh, thank you!” she replied with a smile as Chris moved behind her and showed her how to hold the golf club while he stared down her cleavage as his groin area pressed against her luscious ass.

“There are some nice rolling hills down there,” Chris mentioned as Jessica turned to look at him and smiled.

“Chris, you mean these,” she playfully replied as she pointed to her breasts.

“Yeah, I mean those. You can use those nipples as aiming points. If you keep your nipples pointed at the ball, you will never top it,” he added as we all laughed.

The three of us then continued with the round of golf and were having a good time. A few of holes later I looked up to the sky and saw some dark clouds had moved in above us.

“Looks like rain,” I said as we continued on our way.

We played the sixth, seventh, and eighth holes before it started to rain.

“There is a storm shelter on the 9th tee. Let’s get in there before we all get soaked,” Chris said.

We got in the shelter just as the rain started to come down really hard. While we stood in the shelter, Chris had reached into his golf bag and pulled out a small bag of marijuana joints. He lit up a joint and took a huge toke. He passed the joint to me. I took a toke and then offered it to Jessica.

"It has been a long time since I smoked marijuana, but sure I will take one toke," she replied as she puffed on the joint.

“What do we do now?”  Jessica asked as she gave the joint back to me.

“We wait for the rain to stop,” I replied.

Then the lightning started with a big crash-bang-boom which startled Jessica as she fell into my arms.

“We could be stuck in here a long time huh?”  Jessica asked as she looked up at me.

“Yes, we could,” I replied as I took another toke.

She then mentioned that she was getting cold. I then leaned in close and kissed her flat on the mouth for about five seconds before she broke our kiss.

“What was that all about Tom?” she asked.

“You mentioned that you were cold, and we can keep you warm,” I replied as then Chris kissed her.

Jessica moaned a short little sigh as she kissed him back. She started to breathe heavily while her nipples protruded through her tight polo shirt hard and round. I moved my hand under her shirt to her lace bra-covered breasts to feel exactly what was causing her nipples to point as I was surprised that she didn’t try to stop me. Then I slid my other hand around her back to undo her bra and pulled it down under her shirt. Jessica’s breasts felt amazing as I had a hand full of her large tits. Then she broke her kiss with Chris.

“Oh, guys we shouldn’t do this. I have a boyfriend, and three kids at home,” she sighed while she leaned back against the back wall of the shelter.

"Wow, you have three kids! I would have never guessed!" I replied.

I removed my hands from her breasts while she asked us to stop. It continued to rain as Chris and I flirted with her. Chris offered Jessica another toke on the marijuana joint. I could tell her resolve started to fade away as she began to enjoy the attention and the effects of the marijuana. Then I began to squeeze and massage her breasts through her shirt.

EmilyHarperxX1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyHarperxX1

“Oh Tom, that feels so good. Oh yeah,” she moaned while I rolled her right nipple with my fingers while Chris lifted her shirt over her head.

I then lowered my head down to her tits and began to suck on her erect nipples. While I moved from one breast to the other she moaned in delight. In the meantime, Chris had moved behind her and started to rub her pussy through her shorts. We paid particular attention to her breasts and pussy for about 10 minutes.

“Oh guys, this is getting out of control,” she sighed while Chris began to pull her shorts down while I licked and sucked on her amazing tits.

We did not stop as she started to pull my shorts down while she looked into my eyes with lust. Then she turned to Chris and kissed him passionately on the lips.  Before she continued to pull my shorts down as my semi-hard cock popped out.

“Oh my, you're huge,” Jessica whispered as she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it a few times.

Then with my cock in her hand I sat down on the bench while she moved to her knees in front of me. She then started to lick up and down my shaft before she put the tip in her warm mouth. Soon, I was hard as a railroad spike in her hand and mouth.  In the meantime, Chris had moved behind Jessica and pulled her shorts down over her ass.

“Holy shit you talk about a turn-on she was playing golf without any panties,” Chris stated.

Jessica continued to give me the most terrific wet blowjob while Chris was on the floor with his face in the middle of her ass cheeks while he licked her pussy.

“Oh God Chris, your tongue is amazing. Make me cum,” she wailed as she turned to look at him.

“I can feel my pussy begin to spasm. I’m going to cum,” she screamed while Chris manipulated her pussy with his tongue.

Soon she came all over Chris’s tongue and face as he licked her pussy while her orgasm made her get after my cock. I felt like I was in heaven as she increased her assault on my love stick. In the meantime, Jessica did not realize Chris had removed his shorts and underwear while he moved up behind her to position his stiff cock at the entrance of her pussy. She turned her head back to look at him as she felt the head of Chris’s cock poke against the opening to her love hole.

“Oh God, Chris! Your cock feels so thick,” she cried out as he began to push inside her. 

"Your sweet pussy is tight," Chris moaned.

“Holy shit, you're deep!” She whimpered as Chris was now balls deep inside her while he pressed up against her ass.

I looked on while Chris began to slowly move back and forth inside her.  They both let out a soft moan as he continued to slowly fuck her.  Then she turned her attention back to my cock and continued to suck and stroke it, while Chris picked up the pace of his thrusts.   Soon, Jessica began to have another orgasm which then she stopped sucking my cock and turned to look back at Chris as he fucked her.

“Oh my God! Chris, cum with me,” she moaned as I then reached down to grab her tits while they moved back and forth as Chris fucked her from behind. 

He continued to pound away at her pussy for about five more minutes before his thrusts become shorter as he pressed up against her amazing ass and groaned in release.

“Oh yes, squeeze my cock with that amazing pussy,” Chris stammered.

“Oh,” Jessica whimpered while Chris held his spent cock inside her pussy while she pressed her ass back against him as if she did not want him to leave her pussy. 

She then turned to me and stroked my cock as she massaged my balls while she had Chris’s cock buried deep in her pussy. She then pushed me back on the bench while she pulled off Chris’s cock and she immediately mounted me face to face.     

“Oh yeah,” she screamed in wild lust as she lowered herself onto my love stick.

Then she rose up and came down while I thrust up to meet her as my cock slid in and out of her hot and well-lubricated pussy.

“Oh my God, Tom!” she whispered in my ear as my dick was deep up inside her.

She began to bounce up and down on my hard cock as she rode me for all it was worth. I began to lick and suck her nipples as she moved her tits in my face.  

“I love the feel of your cock as it enters my pussy and hits my cervix,” she whispered in my ear while she slowed her gyrations.

Jessica’s face was flushed as she squinted and pinched her nipples. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock as we fucked for about five minutes before I started to feel my own orgasm build. Jessica sensed that my load coming up as she moved in real close while we fucked there on the bench. Her hips made short up-and-down strokes to make sure the pressure was there.

“Oh Tom!” she screamed as another orgasm came over her as I unloaded my seed up inside her extremely wet pussy.  

“Holy shit Jessica, you are one hot woman and fuck,” I stated.   

“Thank you!  I do love sex!” she replied as she pulled off spent cock.

“Guys! Is that two “poles” in one,” she said while she smiled as we all laughed.

While we rested, I asked her if she was still chilly. Jessica looked at me and grinned.

”No, Tom I’m now, in fact, kind of warm all over,” she replied.

“I can’t believe we just did that, but you guys are amazing,” she added with a smile.

“Hey look, it stopped raining,” Jessica indicated.

It had stopped raining and the sun returned. Then we heard a group of golfers close to the shelter.  One of the men in the group said there was a set of clubs here. These guys must have been caught in the rain. Let’s take their clubs back to the clubhouse.  We scrambled to get dressed to stop these guys.

“Wait, guys, we’re here!” I hollered.

“You must have been in there long enough to have fucked someone,” one of the men replied.

Just then Jessica and Chris walked out. You could see the grins on these guys as they all knew what had happened.

We then finished our round of golf and went into the clubhouse for a drink. We exchanged phone numbers, just in case it did not work out with her boyfriend, and then we said our goodbyes.

Published 
Written by Freeman1967
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments