Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wives' Initiation Orgy - Part One

"The wild party following the poker game that brings three new couples into the group for sharing."

48
12 Comments 12
47.0k Views 47.0k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story

The unseasonably warm Indian Summer weather continued into the Saturday following the poker game, so none of our guests were wearing coats when they arrived for the dinner party.

Pete and Sylvie were the first to arrive at seven o'clock sharp. Steve and Wendy arrived simultaneously with Tom and Amanda a few minutes later, closely followed by Sue and Jake. Phil and Dawn were the last couple to arrive.

I noticed that all of the women were carrying large bags in addition to their purses; I assumed that these must contain a change of clothing for the latter part of the evening.

As they arrived we served them drinks and took them through to the rear deck to enjoy the warm dusk for a while before dinner. Melanie whisked the additional bags off to the master bedroom, which seemed to confirm my assumption about their contents.

The men were all dressed in variations on the chinos and shirt theme. The women, on the other hand, were all dressed to kill. They seemed to have agreed in advance to a competition for who could wear the shortest dress!

My wife Melanie, who has the longest, most elegant legs I have ever seen on a woman, was wearing a simple, sleeveless, scarlet silk sheath that clung to every curve of her excellent body and just barely reached below her panties.

The round neckline was high and modest, but the modesty was belied by the fact that she was obviously not wearing a bra under it. The sheer silk was draped over rigid nipples that protruded conspicuously through the sheer fabric.

Her waist-length, straight, dark-brown hair was pinned up in an elaborate coif and she was wearing gold open-work sandals with five-inch heels and ankle straps. Altogether, she looked good enough to eat.

Pete's wife Sylvie is a beautiful Eurasian girl, born in Canada but with an English father and a Chinese mother. Her hair is long, straight and black, and her skin is the colour of rich clotted cream. Her eyes are large, almond shaped, slightly tilted to the outer corners and black as midnight, giving her an exotic look.

At around five foot six inches tall she is not tiny like her mother, and her figure is pure North American, with breasts that Jake once described as a “a nice couple of handfuls,” meaning not plentiful but large enough to be satisfying, and long, slim legs topped by a nice, small but well-rounded ass.

Jake and I had both known her since high school and had both lusted after her for years. She and Pete were married five years ago and are very happy together.

This night she was wearing a white linen dress with flared three-quarter sleeves and a very narrow V-neck that plunged to the base of her cleavage and revealed tantalizing glimpses of the curve of her breasts whenever one was stood to one side of her.

The hemline was at the uppermost reach of her thighs. The outfit was completed by white leather dress pumps with four-inch stiletto heels. Watching her walk away after I handed her a glass of white wine was a real pleasure.

Amanda, Tom's wife since May of this year, is a leggy blonde with silvery-white hair razor cut to just above her shoulders. She is well endowed, about the same as my Melanie, which means a 36C, with a nice curve of hip and ass and a dynamite smile. Vivacious describes her perfectly.

Tonight she had gone with a soft, black leather skirt so short that it barely covered her ass, a white, long-sleeved silk blouse unbuttoned almost to her waist and black spike heels. I think I may have drooled as she sat down on her lounger.

Dawn, married to Phil since college, is tall, around five-ten, with sultry Mediterranean good looks, although she was born and raised in Canada.

Both her parents are Greek and she has inherited their black curly hair, which she wears in a tumbled mass of waves and ringlets that reach to mid-back, and their olive complexion. Her eyes are remarkable; huge, limpid and a shade of violet that I have never seen before; when you look into them you immediately think of beds.

She is full-breasted with a narrow waist and wide hips, very long legs and a sexual magnetism that is breathtaking. Her chosen outfit for this evening was the classic pleated tartan skirt, again barely covering her rear, with a soft, grey suede, long-sleeved shirt worn over the tiny skirt and unbuttoned to below her cleavage. Four-inch wedge-heeled sandals completed the outfit and made her maybe an inch taller than me.

Wendy, who you have met in previous stories, Steve's wife, the Prairies girl of Scandinavian heritage with straw-blonde hair and cornflower-blue eyes, was wearing a sleeveless blue cotton dress that exactly matched the colour of her eyes.

The top had a scoop neck that revealed a pleasant amount of cleavage and a pleated lower half that swished nicely around her thighs when she walked. It was the longest dress there that night, but it still only reached mid-thigh. White sling-back sandals with four-inch heels completed her outfit.

Sue managed to be the most outrageously dressed, not an unusual occurrence. Her mass of wavy, dark-brown hair was piled on top of her head, to prevent it from obscuring her back.

She was wearing a gold silk dress with no back, a halter neck and a crossover bodice that crossed at her waist, with the crossover material cut so narrow that there was a two-inch strip of silk over the nipple of each breast, leaving the entire bulk of her 38DD tits exposed to view.

The hemline of the dress reached to maybe half an inch below her crotch, but it was split on both side to above her hips, making it entirely obvious that she was wearing no underwear whatsoever. Seven-inch gold stiletto-heeled sandals pushed her height to six foot two inches, and she looked all tits and legs as she walked.

When she took her seat on a lounger she took great care to raise one knee high enough to give the guys a brief eyeful of bare pussy as she sat. There were a couple of audible intakes of breath at the blatantly sexy display. Wendy actually gave her a brief round of applause, which earned her a huge smile from Sue.

As we sat around drinking and chatting the amount of succulent female flesh on display was a feast for male eyes, just as the ladies had intended. I had known the three “new girls” for years and had seen them at pool parties and barbecues in bikinis or shorts and crop tops, but I had never seen any of them oozing sexuality like this before!

Melanie circulated through the group refreshing drinks and I noted that every single one of the guys fondled her ass as she bent over, three of them over the dress, two of them under it.

Mel's only reaction was to give each one her heart-stopping, megawatt smile, which said more clearly than words, “Later!”

I was amused that they all felt free to take the liberty, having screwed her alter ego 'Francine' last night! I also realized that the three “new guys” were going to be pleasantly surprised when they discovered that Melanie was even wilder than 'Francine'.

The caterers arrived promptly at eight, bringing the wide variety of Chinese and Thai dishes that I had ordered in order to free Melanie, Sue, Jake and myself from having to cook for twelve people. They set up the buffet quickly in the dining room and vanished promptly thereafter.

The mosquitoes were just starting to come out, so the consensus was that we would eat indoors. Everybody trooped inside, filled their plates then sat around in small groups spread across the living area to eat, drink and chat.

When I glanced around the room it seemed that all the women, sinking into couches and armchairs, were displaying their skimpy panties, except of course for Sue, who wasn't wearing any.

When everybody had eaten their fill Melanie rounded up the girls and told the men, “We are going to the master bedroom now to prettify ourselves for your viewing pleasure, gentlemen. Feel free to use the other bedrooms to get yourselves naked when you have cleared up here, but stay out of the master.” She then led the women out of the room.

All the guys helped out and we rapidly cleared the debris of the meal away and loaded the dishwasher. I set to work making pitchers of vodka gimlets to keep everybody well lubricated for the rest of the evening. As we worked we discussed the upcoming festivities.

Pete opened the discussion by saying, “You know, if you had asked me if Sylvie would be up for something like this, I would have said never in a million years. I mean, you've seen her Little Miss Priss act, you know how she gets. Don't get me wrong, she's red hot in the sack, but that's how she behaves in public, and I bought it.”

I laughed. “We all did, Pete,” I told him. “I was stunned when Mel told me about this. I would never have pegged Sylvie for it either.”

There was a murmur of agreement from the others.

“I was shocked when Mandy told me she was in,” Tom chimed in. “We've only been married since May. It was the last thing I expected. She told me that she thought it would be good to get me used to the idea of her fucking other men as early in the marriage as possible, because she is a horny bitch, her words, and it was going to happen sooner or later, so it was better that it did not come as a surprise. She loves me to death, but she wants more cock, again her words.”

This time it was Phil who laughed.

“Dawn just said, 'Stop looking like a goldfish and shut your mouth. I'm gonna fuck a lot of good looking guys and you're going to fuck a lot of beautiful women. How can you have a problem with that?' She was right, so I shut up!”

Jake joined in with, “You're all in for a real treat. Mel, Suze and Wendy all fuck like bunny rabbits. They will shag you until you drop, anything you want, any way you want, as many times as you want. And they are all Grade-A fucks!”

“Yeah, well Dawn's a great ride, too,” Phil told us. “But she has never fucked anybody but me.”

“That all changes tonight,” Jake asserted.

“And that's probably part of why we are all here,” I contributed. “If my wife and Jake's wife are anything to go by, they all have far bigger sexual appetites than we think they do. They are just shy about admitting it.”

“Until they do,” added Jake. “Now Sue and Mel brag about it and compete to see who can be the biggest slut.”

“You are going to see a whole new side of your wives tonight and in the weeks to come, guys,” I told the three new guys.

“Yeah,” Steve finally contributed. “Since we joined these guys,” nodding at Jake and I, “Wendy can't wait for the next time we all get together. All she wants to do now is bang all three of us at once. It's her new thing.”

“All three?” Pete queried, wide-eyed. “Together?”

“Yeah. Airtight, they call it. She loves it.”

“Holy shit!” breathed Pete. “Do Melanie and Sue do that too?”

“You bet. Where do you think she learned it?”

“Fuck me,” Tom muttered, awed. “You guys are so damn lucky!”

“Well, now you are going to be, too.” I told him.

“Nah, Mandy would never go for that!”

“I'll bet you a hundred bucks that your wife is airtight within three months,” I offered.

“You're on. She won't even take it in the ass.”

“Nor would Mel or Sue until quite recently. Nine months ago Melanie was a one man woman, too. She and Sue have gone from that to airtight in that short time. I'll bet you another hundred that Amanda takes it in the ass tonight.”

“I'll take that bet too.”

“What about Dawn?” Phil asked me.

“Same thing. Same bet,” I offered.

“Nope, you're too sure of yourself. I'm not taking it. But I hope you are right. I'd love to drill my wife's ass!”

“Wouldn't we all,” I replied. Everybody laughed.

“What about Sylvie?” I asked Pete.

“She already takes it in the ass,” he replied. “But she's like Dawn. She doesn't fuck anybody but me.”

“And why is she here tonight?” I asked with a grin.

“Good point,” he conceded.

“A hundred bucks that I have my dick up you wife's ass tonight,” I offered, grinning.

“No bet,” he grinned back. “But I'll make you the same bet on Mel,” he added.

I laughed. “No bet. But I'll bet you that every man here has his dick up my wife's ass tonight.”

“No bet,” Pete said, also laughing.

“Really? You think?” Tom asked incredulously.

“Do you want to take the bet?” I asked him.

“No thanks. I'm hoping you are right. I've never had anal,” Tom confessed.

“I guarantee that you will get as much as you want tonight,” I assured him.

“Fuck! I am so looking forward to this,” Phil exclaimed.

“We all are,” Jake replied. “I've wanted to bang your wife for years!”

Phil grinned. “You know, I think I will enjoy watching that. The idea kinda turns me on.”

Tom said, “Me too.”

Pete nodded in agreement.

“Wait till you get to ride her while she is doing somebody else as well. That's a helluva turn on!” Jake told them.

All three men looked fascinated but disbelieving.

“Come on then, guys,” I ordered. “We are done here. Let's go through to the bedrooms and get naked as per Mel's instructions. She likes her men naked.”

Her men?” Pete queried.

“Sure,” I answered. “You've all fucked her, haven't you? That makes you her men as far as she is concerned.”

Pete preened a bit. “I like it,” he said. “One of Melanie's men.”

I chuckled. “With a full access pass,” I told them all.

“Let me at her,” Phil said, and everybody laughed.

We all dumped our clothes in one of the guest rooms, grabbed cold beers from the fridge and settled down to wait for the ladies in the living room.

It was a bit of a wait but it was well worth it.

The girls made their entrance in single file with Melanie leading. She looked like an image of a nymphomaniac angel, dressed completely in white and gold. Her dark brown, almost black, hair was now down, cascading over her shoulders and down to her waist.

She was wearing a skimpy white silk top that had spaghetti straps supporting a tiny gold-embroidered bodice comprising two tiny triangles just covering her nipples and gathered beneath her breasts. The white silk then flared out down to her hips, just above her pubic area, with an inch of gold embroidered flowers around the hem.

A white and gold garter belt with gold buckles circled her hips with the garters hooked to white stockings with white and gold lace tops. Seven-inch white stiletto heels with pointed toes and gold ribbon ankle straps completed the picture.

She wore no panties, so her full pubic bush of almost black, silky hair provided an attractive contrast to all the white.

She was followed by Sylvie who was done up like a manga dominatrix. She was wearing a black leather corset that laced up the front, but the laces had been left loose to allow the bodice to splay open, so that the leather cups pushed her two nice handfuls together, up and out, but concealed nothing but her nipples.

Garters were attached to black, seamed fishnet stockings, which were in turn tucked into thigh-length black leather boots with six-inch heels and rolled tops.

She, too, was not wearing panties, so we could all see that her pubic hair was as black as the hair on her head. She had used heavy make-up to give her beautiful face a comic book look, with white powder, scarlet lipstick and heavy black eye liner.

The top of her long hair was back-combed and two crossed knitting needles protruded above her head.

“Holy shit!” Pete breathed.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

“Is that really my wife?”

Sue followed Sylvie. She had two pasties with long gold tassels affixed to her nipples, a tiny black and gold skirt with pleats around her waist; this covered no more than half of her ass and just the top half of her dark curly bush.

No panties, black seamed hold-up stockings with wide lace tops, and knee-length black boots with seven-inch gold heels. Her long, wavy mass of dark-brown hair floated in a cloud around her as she walked.

Next came Amanda in a hip-length, burgundy leather jacket covered in pockets and zips. The jacket was tight-waisted and high collared; the front zipper was unzipped to the waist, showing the inner sides of both bountiful breasts.

Below the jacket she wore a burgundy and black garter belt supporting burgundy seamed fishnets tucked into ankle-length burgundy suede boots with five-inch spike heels. Again, no panties. I was sensing a theme here! Her white blonde bush was just a shade darker than her hair.

Wendy was up next. She was going for the classic black look with a black basque, cut extremely low in the front so that the upper and inner edges of her areolae were showing, its garters supporting black silk seamed stockings resting in black, pointed toe dress pumps with seven inch silver heels and ankle straps.

Also without panties. She had treated herself to a full Brazilian wax job since we last had her naked, so was sporting a hairless pussy. Not my favourite thing, but I certainly wasn't about to complain.

Last in line was Dawn, dressed in metal queen regalia – a bustier made of fine interwoven silver chains that did nothing to conceal her large, firm breasts, her erect nipples poking through the weave of chains, above a wide leather garter belt decorated generously with silver studs, black seamed fishnets and the sexy ladies version of motorcycle boots – knee-length, black leather with wide zippers up the back and spurs buckled around the ankles, six-inch spike heels.

A leather peaked cap was perched on top of her wild mass of blue-black hair. She made it unanimous – no panties, but a delightful nest of black pubic curls.

The line moved into the open space between the U-shaped layout of three twelve-foot white sofas and the ladies all pirouetted three times before taking the remaining available spaces on the sofas to an enthusiastic round of applause from the men.

Melanie remained standing to address her seated audience.

“I would like to remind the gentlemen that they had their night last night. Tonight is Ladies Night; it's all about what our three new ladies would like. As you can see, we have all dressed to the best of our abilities to fulfill your fantasies. The ladies would now like you to fulfill some of theirs. I have an agenda for the early part of the evening and there will be a free-for-all at the end of the evening. The three new ladies have expressed two particular wishes. None of them has ever had a double-header; they would all like one tonight. They have all also expressed the desire to be fucked by every man in the room tonight, including their husbands. I have placed a generous supply of Viagra on the kitchen counter for those who might need it! It is going to be a long, busy night for you boys! I am now going to ask the new ladies a few very personal questions, just so that we will all be on the same page.”

She turned her gaze to each of the new girls and received nods of assent from all of them before proceeding.

“First of all, we have a total of ten laptops scattered around the living space, all with webcams. Does anybody object to being filmed? The end product will be strictly for the people in this room. Everybody has to agree to no other distribution, although you can, of course, show your friends if you feel so inclined. Okay?”

Everybody looked at everybody else, but they all finally nodded agreement.

“Which of you ladies gives head?”

All three hands went up.

“Good. Who gives face fucks?”

“What's the difference?” Dawn asked.

“Control, largely,” Melanie replied. “With a blowjob you typically control the cock with your hands. With a face fuck you simply open wide and let the guy fuck your mouth the same way he would fuck your pussy.”

Only Sylvie raised her hand.

“Do you want to try it?” Mel asked Amanda and Dawn. Both nodded.

“Great. Who does anal?”

Again only Sylvie's hand went up.

“Do you want to try it?” Mel asked the other two once more.

Again both nodded.

“Tonight?”

Two more nods.

A huge smile from Melanie.

“You're gonna love it,” she told them. “I spent ten years telling Nick no, then Suze talked me into trying it, she had never tried it either, and now we both love it. Okay, that's it for my questions, let's get to the agenda.”

Before she could continue Sylvie interrupted, saying “ Before you do we three have a request for you.”

Melanie made a go ahead gesture with her hand and Sylvie continued, “You told us all about your airtight night, but we would like to see if it is really as much fun as you say. We would like you to demonstrate before we start our stuff.”

Mel grinned like a Cheshire cat.

“My pleasure,” she said. “Can I have my usual partners please, boys.”

Steve, Jake and I stood.

“Steve, please lie down. Jake...” She slapped her ass. “...and I guess my lovely husband can figure out his destination,” she said to me, giving me her best knock-out smile then licking her lips suggestively.

Steve lay on his back on the floor. Melanie straddled him on her knees, reached for his already hard cock and slid it into her pussy, then lowered herself onto it as the whole room watched it slide up between her white stocking-clad thighs until it was fully buried. She then bent forward to rest her gorgeous tits on Steve's chest as Jake knelt behind her, parted her buttocks and slid his cock smoothly up her ass, admiring that perfect ass framed by the garters as he did so.

Melanie was well aware of Jake's obsession with her ass and had generously awarded him his favourite position. When she was comfortably settled on both cocks she sat up slightly, bracing herself on Steve's shoulders with straight arms, then opened her mouth for me. I slowly and gently fed my cock in until she had swallowed the whole thing deep into her throat.

“Oh my god, Mel, how can you swallow something that huge!” Sylvie squealed, causing Mel to splutter as she tried to laugh with a mouth full of cock.

Jake slapped her ass gently and said, “Let's ride!” in a fake cowboy accent.

We all began slowly, easing her into the rhythm. She was swallowing my cock deep with each stroke while riding Jake's full length strokes into her ass and Steve's shorter upward thrusts into her pussy. We gradually sped up and by the fifteen minute mark were all at full speed, with Mel riding both cocks comfortably while taking mine right to the balls in her mouth at full throttle.

She began to moan around my dick and thrust back hard against the double penetration. Jake groaned and held her still as he came up her tight ass, his cock throbbing deep inside. When he had finished he withdrew and backed away to allow Steve more freedom of movement. Steve began bucking hard into her pussy, lifting her body a few inches with each thrust

Melanie started moaning louder, nearing her climax, so I thrust harder and faster into her mouth and throat. I came before Steve did and Mel swallowed and swallowed, drinking it all down, her favourite cocktail.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and the volume of her moaning immediately increased, now that she could open her mouth. As I was sitting back on my heels she orgasmed, shuddering visibly as it shook her, and Steve's dick immediately started to buck as he unloaded deep in her warm, wet interior. Mel collapsed on his chest, gasping for air.

“Oh my, oh my, oh my,” crooned Sylvie. “I've got to get me some of that!”

“Tonight?” murmured Mel from Steve's chest.

“Oh yeah!” enthusiastically from Sylvie.

“Try the double-header first, then see how you feel,” suggested Mel quietly.

“Sound good to me,” Sylvie enthused. “A two-up then a three-up, all in one night. Fantastic!”

“Is that really my demure little wife talking?” Pete asked with a sardonic grin.

“Demure, my ass,” his suddenly voluble wife retorted. “You are going to see a side of me tonight that you have never seen before!”

“I already am,” Pete agreed.

“Do you like it?” Sylvie asked.

“It's turning me on like you wouldn't believe,” Pete replied.

“Great!” his manga dominatrix replied with a cheesy grin.

“That was a real turn on,” Amanda said to Mel as Mel was disentangling herself from Steve'

“It was certainly a great start to my night,” Melanie told her.

“I'm so hot I can hardly breathe,” Dawn joined in.

“So let's get you girls started,” Melanie suggested as she stood up. “To get you accustomed to taking a strange dick we are going to start off with a fifteen minute sixty-nine with the partner of your choice, followed by a fifteen minute fuck with the same guy. So pick out your partners, ladies, anyone but your husband.”

“I want Nick's big dick,” Dawn said quickly, before anyone else could beat her to it.

“I want Jake,” Sylvie jumped in. “I liked the way he did your wife's ass,” directed to me.

“I want Pete,” Amanda chose. Then, grinning at Sylvie, added, “I've wanted to fuck your husband for years.”

“That's okay, sweetie,” Sylvie shot back. “I intend to fuck yours like he's never been fucked before later on.”

Both women laughed, enjoying their little competition.

“Right, I'll take Tom,” said Mel.

“Then I will take Steve,” Sue offered.

“Which leaves you with Phil, Wendy,” Melanie told her.

Wendy looked the naked Phil up and down, licked her lips and said, “Yummy.” It was Phil's turn to grin like a Cheshire cat.

Melanie produced the game timer, set it for fifteen minutes and said “Let's go, girls” as she started it. She then grasped Tom by the dick and led him over to the Party Pit, the large lower area of the living room furnished with giant cushions.

The rest of us followed her down. I laid down on the floor and Dawn stepped over my face then knelt down over it, knees spread wide and black fishnet-covered thighs alongside my ears. Her dense, curly, blue-black pubic hair surrounded a large, juicy pussy.

Dawn bent forward from the waist, took my cock in her left hand and went down on it, sliding her lips down to meet her hand and sucking hard. I slid my hands to the soft backs of her thighs and used them to lever myself up to her pussy then licked slowly along the line of her cleft from back to front. To my surprise her lower lips immediately flowered open and moisture oozed onto my tongue.

This woman was ready to go! It never ceased to amaze me how easily these ostensibly monogamous women dropped their inhibitions and embraced another man's cock. Is every man's wife a slut at heart? Mine certainly is!

After a couple of minutes of gently licking along the crease and sucking on Dawn's clitoris I was beginning to get an ache in my neck, so I nudged her knees with my elbows as a hint for her to lower her stance. She complied and I was able to rest my head back on the floor.

She then lowered herself again until her pussy was touching my lips. This was much more comfortable. I used my hands to part her nether lips and worked my tongue up deep inside her vagina. She settled down even lower, pushing my mouth, nose and chin into her pussy.

I licked and slurped, tasting her tangy inner juices as I was pleasuring her. It was cavernous in there, just like Melanie.

Meanwhile, Dawn was sucking harder and her head was going up and down faster. She was using her tongue to good effect and my cock was almost painfully hard in her soft mouth. Surfacing briefly for air, I suggested that she remove her hand and try to swallow the whole thing.

“I'll try,” she replied, “But it's so damn big I'm not sure I can do it.”

I took a break and watched her attempt. She took it slow, an inch at a time, but she made it, she got the whole thing down. Pausing with her upper lip against my scrotum, she rested for a few moments, presumably to let her throat adjust, then began gobbling the whole thing down with long, slow bobs of her head.

I dived back into her pussy and sought to give her as much pleasure with my tongue as she was giving me with hers. Dawn had just worked up a good head of steam deep-throating me and my face was wet with her juices when the timer alarm went off, damn it.

Dawn stepped off my face immediately and we both stood up. My gaze snagged on the sight of my wife on her back next to us, Tom in the upper position with his face buried in her pussy and her white stocking-clad thighs around his ears, his dick sunk to the balls in my wife's mouth.

As I watched she slid it from her mouth and gave him a push to get him off her, then stood and trotted up the step into the living room proper to retrieve the timer.

Dawn took me by the hand and led me to the rear wall, saying, “Come on, we can get a head start.”

She backed up to the wall, propping herself on it, pulled me towards her then swung her right leg up over my left shoulder, resting the calf of her sexy motorcycle boot on my shoulder, and slipped her arms around me, so that she was doing a full splits in the vertical position.

With her high heels she was slightly taller than me, which made it very easy to slide my swollen cock into her gaping pussy. It was indeed very spacious in there, hot, humid and hungry!

“Ballet lessons as a kid and a teenager,” she explained, adding, “Give me your best wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. We don't have much time, so I want you to do me hard,” she instructed. The lady knew what she wanted and I was happy to give it to her.

I braced my arms against the wall either side of her body and began nailing her hard. I had never had a woman in this position before and I found it very erotic. I freed a hand for a moment to work her breasts out of her chain mail bra, working the chains down under her tits, so that I could admire them as I banged her. She had large areolae and long, hard nipples, dark brown in colour.

She dug her fingernails into my back, urging me on, as I battered in and out of her pussy frantically. Balanced on one foot as she was she couldn't move, so I was doing all the work. As she neared orgasm she sank her teeth into my shoulder muscle, which hurt like hell but had the desired effect of energizing my efforts to a new high.

She came in waves, now sucking on my chest as she did so, and her hot fluids triggered my ejaculation. I went off inside her like a cannon just as the timer sounded. Dawn swung her leg down and scratched my back lightly with her nails.

“Can I get some more of that later?” she whispered in my ear.

“You're first on my dance card for the free-for-all,” I assured her. “You are one smoking hot lady!”

“I'm even better when I have more time,” she promised.

Melanie strolled over.

“How did you like him?” she asked Dawn pruriently.

“I'll take him any time you will lend him to me,” Dawn told her.

“Fuck his brains out,” Melanie invited her. “It might give me a break.”

“Like you want a break, Miss More-the-Merrier,” I retorted. Both women laughed.

“Do you want to do drinks, sweetie?” Mel asked me.

I headed for the kitchen, returning with two pitchers of gimlets and a dozen tumblers.

“Anyone not like vodka?” I asked the room.

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments