Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Proposition

"Cheryl connects Drew and Dana, while Micah and Melissa arrive with a proposition."

11
8 Comments 8
10.0k Views 10.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words
“So, did the two of you have a good chat?” Cheryl asked Drew and Dana as she emerged from the shower, wrapped in a towel, and finding the two of them seated on the sofa.

“Yeah,” Drew smiled at her. “A little bit.”

“What did you talk about?”

“Life,” Drew replied, “Love. Needs and desires.”

“You have needs and desires?” she asked him.

He shook his head. “Not me. Life’s good for me. I can’t think of anything I want that I don’t have.”

Cheryl looked at Dana. “I can think of something,” she announced.

“Really,” Drew responded. “What do you want that you don’t have?”

“Not for me,” she grinned, her eyes fixed on Dana. “For you.”

“For me?” Dana asked her, sounding surprised.

“For the two of you.”

Drew turned his gaze toward Dana. “Here it comes,” he warned.

“Don’t tell me you don’t want each other,” Cheryl scoffed. “I can see you’re half hard under your towel,” she directed at Drew. “And you,” she tossed toward Dana, “Have a definite flush. I’m betting it’s taking everything you’ve got not to rip away that towel and just leap on him.”

“Cheryl,” Drew cautioned her. “Don’t embarrass her.”

“She’s not embarrassed. Are you, Dana?”

“Just at the idea that I’m so transparent,” Dana grinned at her.

“That’s what I thought,” she said, taking a step toward them and holding out a hand to each. “Come on. Let’s go to the bedroom and see what happens.”

“Cheryl!” Drew scolded.

“Look, nobody has to do anything they don’t want, except you. You’re going to do what I tell you.”

“What happened to the shy, innocent, timid little girl I fell in love with?” Drew wondered aloud.

“I left her on the island,” Cheryl laughed, leading them into the bedroom.

“You don’t have to do this, Dana,” Drew said gently.

“She knows that,” Cheryl said. “Now you stand here.” She dropped to her knees in front of him, pulling Dana’s hand. “Kneel next to me,” she invited her. “You’re going to love this.”

With a rapid motion, she stripped Drew’s towel away from his frame and tossed it aside. His half-hard cock bounced easily in front of him and at eye level of the two women.

“This,” she said to Dana, grasping Drew’s member in her hand, “Is perfection. Some may be larger or thicker, but this one is just the right size. You can touch it if you want.”

Dana looked up at Drew and then tentatively stroked his length with the tips of her fingers. “Nice,” she said.

“And he’s not even fully hard yet,” Cheryl observed, leaning forward to wrap her lips around the crown. She slid her tongue under it and pressed him against the roof of her mouth. Then she looked up at Drew, released him gently and smiled. “Like that, baby?”

“You know I do,” he gasped.

“Hmmm,” Cheryl hummed and then proceeded to suck his length into her mouth. She worked her lips up and down his length as it began to swell and firm. After five or six strokes, she withdrew, and still holding it in her hand, pointed it at Dana.

“You want some?” she asked.

“You sure you don’t mind?”

“Go ahead,” Cheryl confirmed.

Dana took hold about mid shaft and pressed the rubbery helmet to her own lips. She pulled him and pushed herself forward until he split her lips and disappeared into her mouth.

“I don’t know why I like doing that so much,” Cheryl said. “Maybe it’s the power of feeling him grow and expend in your mouth. You think?”

Dana hummed affirmatively, causing Drew to groan.

“He likes it,” Cheryl whispered to Dana. “I think he loves it.”

This time, it was Dana who softly moaned, working her tongue over and around the submerged length of Drew’s meat.

“Don’t hog it all,” Cheryl murmured. “Let me have a turn.”

Dana eased him out of her mouth. “Oh, wow!” she said softly, as Cheryl dove back on the stiff rod of flesh. She noticed Cheryl’s towel had slipped off. She tentatively reached over and hefted the weight of Cheryl’s left breast in her free hand.

Cheryl’s eyes darted toward Dana. Her eyes crinkled in a smiled and she gave a small nod and an affirmative hum. Encouraged, Dana slipped her fingers across the distended nub of Cheryl’s nipple, earning another appreciative hum.

“I’m so glad you like that,” Dana said. Her voice was just above a whisper. “It’s so hot watching you suck on him. I just want to be a part of it.”

Cheryl released Drew long enough to respond. “It’s wonderful,” she said. “Your touch is so soft. Don’t stop. I love it.” Then she plunged herself back on Drew’s hardness. After taking another dozen or so strokes Cheryl finally pulled back.

“Your turn,” she said to Dana. “Be careful, though. We don’t want him to come.”

“I do,” Dana said, between serious licks of Drew’s length. “I don’t usually do it, but I want to taste his come and swallow it.” She absorbed Drew into her mouth again.

“If he comes, we’ll have to wait for him to recover,” Cheryl said. “It doesn’t take long, but he won’t be able to fuck us for a little while.”

“Geez!” Drew gasped out. “Stop talking about me like I’m not even here.”

Dana, her mouth full of his cock, and Cheryl, her hands brushing up and down Drew’s thigh, looked at one another. Dana backed off him.

“Is that what we’re going to do?” Dana asked Cheryl.

“I sure hope so,” Cheryl said. “You get him first, though. I’ve already had one today.”

“Then you’d better take over while I get undressed. Don’t make him come, though. Save that for me.”

“Got you,” Cheryl assured her.

Dana stood up and began to strip. “After he comes, we’ll figure out a way to get him hard again,” she said conversationally as she unwrapped her skirt and untied the knot holding her top together. “What does he like?”

“He likes this,” Cheryl answered, alternately sucking and kissing Drew’s hard. “He likes to eat pussy, too.”

“I hope he likes to eat pussies,” Dana said, emphasizing the plural.

“I don’t know. We’ve never tried that before.”

“Ladies!” Drew said. “I’m right here!”

Dana stepped up to him, now gloriously naked, and took his face in her hands. She pulled his head down until her lips met with his. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and released him.

“We know,” she whispered. “We’re counting on that. I’m so glad I came.”

“Have you?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Well, not yet. But I will, won’t I? I mean, after I’ve made you come in my mouth.”

“I hope you will.”

Dana dropped down to her knees, putting her hand on Cheryl’s breast again as Cheryl licked and sucked on Drew’s cock. “You know I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“He does that to all of us,” Cheryl grinned. “I don’t know what it is, but he makes us all so sexy crazy we do things we never thought we would, or could.”

“He does that?”

“Oh, yeah. You finish him off and I’ll tell you what he did to me on the island.”

Dana looked into Drew’s face. “I’m going to make you come,” she challenged. She slid her lips around his meat, and grabbed him with one hand just at the root, pumping him easily as her tongue explored the flesh.

“He made me walk around almost naked. I felt so sexy, I just wanted to be ready to fuck. Then, he used some scarves to tie me to the railing on our balcony one night. We started fucking right there on the balcony, out in the open. That’s when Micah and Melissa came by. And, he kept fucking me, even though they were watching. He told me to motion them closer. But my hands were tied, so he made me call out to them. They came close and watched us. It was so exciting to be watched fucking like that. I came. Then he came. He said I should tell them how hot it was. I did. The next evening we met Micah and Melissa for dinner and they asked us to come to their room and watch them fuck. He made me go with him. And Melissa did what I just did. She invited me to suck Micah. I didn’t, at first, but Drew made me do it. I sucked him, and I made him come. Micah ate my pussy while Drew and Melissa had a sixty-nine. After that, he made me watch Micah and Melissa fuck. Melissa wanted Drew after Micah came, so Drew made me lay there and watch the two of them. Melissa sucked my pussy while Drew was fucking her. I never did anything like that before. I could feel him thrusting into her. Afterwards, Drew made me fuck Micah.”

Cheryl heard Drew groan. She knew he was close.

“The next day,” she continued, “Drew encouraged me to fuck Micah again. So I invited him to the room. He fucked me, but it wasn’t the same, so we called Drew and Melissa to come to the room to watch us. That’s when Melissa took charge and made me suck Drew until he was hard enough to fuck her. While they were fucking, I kissed Melissa. It was awesome! While I was kneeling next to them and kissing Melissa, Micah came up behind me and started fucking me.”

Drew exploded in Dana’s mouth. She groaned and hummed as he shot his spurts into her mouth.

“It’s not my fault,” Drew groaned.

“Of course it is,” Cheryl said. “You make us do these things. You make us want to do them.”

“I didn’t do it,” he moaned.

Dana released him. “Hmm,” she hummed. “Yes, you did. You came. You came in my mouth. Did you like fucking my mouth?”

Drew stumbled backwards and fell onto the bed. “You made me do that.”

“I did,” Dana grinned, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth. “And I liked it.”

“He liked it, too,” Cheryl said, beaming at Dana.

“What do we do while he recovers?” Dana asked.

“Well,” Cheryl responded, tracing a finger around Dana’s areola, “I would love to see what his come tastes like in your mouth.”

“I swallowed it,” Dana replied.

“I know,” Cheryl said. “Do you think there’s anything there, though?”

“I don’t know.”

“You could let me kiss you,” Cheryl suggested. “Would that be awful?”

“I…” Dana paused. “What the hell. Yeah, let’s do it.”

Cheryl pressed her lips to Dana’s and slipped her tongue in her mouth. To her surprise, Dana sucked it, and Cheryl explored.”

“Holy crap,” Cheryl said, breathlessly as she withdrew. “That’s only the second time in my life I ever did that!”

“Could you taste him?” Dana asked her.

“A little, yeah.”

“Let’s do it again. It’s hot.”

Their lips met again and this time Dana extended her tongue into Cheryl’s mouth. Cheryl groaned and sucked it, licking around it with her own tongue until they parted.

“Are we lesbians?” Cheryl asked.

“We could be,” Dana said. “I sure liked it.”

“A couple of kisses does not a lesbian make,” Drew commented. He’d raised himself and was watching the two women.

“How would you know?” Cheryl shot at him. “You ever fuck a lesbian?”

“That would be…” he began. “No, of course not. Lesbians don’t like men fucking them.”

“Hmmm,” Dana hummed. “I guess I’m not a lesbian, then. I still want to fuck him.”

“You really do want to fuck him,” Cheryl said. “Good. You never said you did before.”

“I didn’t want to hurt you, or him, or your relationship. But, yeah. I’d like to fuck him.”

“That’s very kind of you. And I’m glad to hear you want him.”

“But I’d like to suck your nipples, too,” Dana said.

“You do?”

Dana nodded. “I’ll do it just like I’d want mine sucked.”

“Oh, my god!” Cheryl whispered huskily. “That is so hot!”

“Really?” Dana asked. “Can I?”

“Yes, god, yes!” Cheryl replied.

“And Cheryl enters into yet new and unexplored territory,” Drew chuckled.

“Shut up, you!” she snapped. “Oh, god! That is glorious! I’m creaming all over myself.”

Dana gave the erect flesh of Cheryl’s nipple a tiny kiss and lick before she backed away. “Good?”

“You know it was,” Cheryl said. “My turn now?”

“Of course. Just like you like it,” Dana instructed.

For the first time since she was an infant, Cheryl’s lips surrounded Dana’s nipple. She licked and sucked, groaning as she felt the nub of hard flesh brush along her tongue. Her hand supported the soft, heavy mass, feeling the smoothness of Dana’s skin.

“Oh, that’s good,” Dana whispered in her ear. She hummed a low moan. “You’ve got me creaming now, too.”

Cheryl’s grin made her break contact with Dana’s breast. She looked into her eyes and pulled them together for another mouth-on-mouth kiss.

“Whew!” Dana exhaled.

“Uh, in case either of you are interested,” Drew said from his perch on the bed, “I’m experiencing some early effects of arousal.”

“From watching us?” Cheryl inquired, with a sly smile toward Dana.

“You think?” he replied.

“Should we check him out?” Cheryl asked Dana.

“Or?” Dana responded.

“We could just continue.”

“I love your lips,” Dana whispered. “I love how they feel on my tits. And your kiss is like eating a warm marshmallow.”

“Aren’t you sweet,” Cheryl replied. “But, let’s remember the reason why you’re here.”

“I’m not sure you told me, specifically. But I like what’s happened so far.”

“It’s so you can fuck him, darling,” Cheryl grinned at her.

“Oh, that. Well, if we could figure out some way to do both,” she began.

“We will, eventually,” Cheryl said. She peeked around Dana to look at Drew. “He seems to be growing. Shall I get him hard for you?”

“Can I help?”

“It would obviously be quicker if we both worked on him,” Cheryl said, resting a hand on her breast. “But, I have to warn you. Our tongues might touch.”

“Oh, horrors!” Dana feigned alarm. “You mean the same tongue I was sucking a few moments ago.”

Cheryl beamed at her and stood up.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

“Get in the middle,” she ordered Drew. “You’re about to get royal treatment.”

“What does that mean?” Drew asked her.

“Would you please, for once, just do as I tell you?”

“Get in the middle, Drew,” Dana said. “Do as she says.”

“Two women ordering me about,” he grinned at them as he scooted to the center of the bed. “What level of heaven is this?”

The two women climbed on the bed. Dana moved across him to his right. Cheryl took hold of his semi-rigid cock and promptly absorbed it into her mouth. She glanced at Dana, released Drew’s meat and began licking its length. Dana moved closer and joined Cheryl in licking Drew’s flesh into useful rigidity. She saw Cheryl’s lips pressing against him and moved so her tongue would lick them as well as Drew’s cock. She mimicked Cheryl’s actions and pressed her own lips against Drew’s flesh.

Cheryl pulled back. “You like having both of us lick you hard, baby?” she cooed.

“Yes,” he groaned. “Please don’t stop.”

She resumed licking and sucking. She paused only long enough to speak softly to Dana.

“I love your lips, too,” she said, then gave Drew’s hardness a few more licks. “He’s never taken a woman beneath him for the first time,” she said in another pause. After a few more licks she continued. “He’ll want you to mount him so you’ll have control.” She resumed her attentions.

“I’ll ride him from here to Singapore,” Dana replied while taking a brief pause, then absorbing the crown between her lips.

A soft chime sounded through the apartment.

“What’s that?” Cheryl asked.

“The doorbell,” Drew said, with a groan. “Who the hell?”

“I thought it was broken,” Dana advised. “Do we have to stop now? He’s hard.”

“No, darling,” Cheryl said. “I know who it is. You go ahead.”

“You mean it?” Dana asked.

“Yes,” Cheryl said, giving the side of Drew’s cock a last, loving kiss before rolling out of the bed. She picked up her discarded towel and wiped it across her mouth as she headed to the door.

Just to be certain, Cheryl checked through the peephole before opening the door. When she swung it open, she heard Melissa and Micah both gasp.

“You’re ready for us, I see,” Melissa joked, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek.

“No, no,” she said in a whisper, putting her finger to her lips. “Drew is in the bedroom getting laid.”

“Who?” Melissa asked.

“Our friend, Dana.”

“The bastard is cheating on us?”

“No, sweetie. I invited her. Hello, Micah.”

“You look stunning, as always.”

“I’m naked, Micah.”

“I love it when you’re naked. It gives me hope.”

“Come on in,” Cheryl invited them. She noticed each carried a small travel bag. “Just put your bags down here for the time being,” she indicated a place along the wall just inside the sitting room.

“Drew said it was small,” Melissa observed. “He was right. I like it. Very intimate.”

“Speaking of intimate,” Cheryl whispered, crooking a finger. “It’s their first time together.”

“So we’ll leave them be,” Melissa said. “Who is this woman?”

“You’ll like Dana. She beautiful.”

“I hate her already,” Melissa said with a wicked grin.

“Are you coming in?” Cheryl asked Micah.

“Are you going to kiss me hello?” he chuckled.

“Cheryl didn’t lie,” Melissa told Dana as she eased onto the sofa next to her wearing one of Drew’s shirts. “She said you were beautiful.”

“She told me the same about you,” Dana said, “And you are, too.”

“So, this was your first time with Drew?” Melissa asked.

“First times are supposed to be unforgettable,” Dana laughed. “This one will be.”

“And you’re married?”

“Yes.”

“Drew does it again,” Melissa chuckled.

“What did I do again?” Drew asked, entering the sitting room and sitting in the chair in front of his computer.

“Nailed another married woman,” Melissa said. “He’s got a penchant for doing that.”

“It’s not my fault,” Drew replied. “All the good ones are married. Aren’t they Micah?”

“So it would seem,” he replied.

“Micah,” Melissa snapped. “You’re cock is peeking out from your shorts.”

“Oh,” Micah said, standing up to readjust himself. “Sorry about that. I got kind of turned on, you know.”

Dana laughed. “It’s only the second one I’ve seen today. It’s nice to know it has that effect on you.”

“So, Dana, I assume Cheryl’s told you all about us?” Melissa asked.

“Some.”

“What do you think?”

“Me? I think the four of you are very brave.”

“Brave? Why brave?”

“You did the swap thing. I think it takes courage to do that.”

“You wouldn’t do that?”

“With my husband? No. With him it would be a power thing.”

“Cheryl said he’s a player.”

“Yeah, he’s a player. He’d love you.”

“Really. Why?”

“He likes his women to be beautiful.”

“And willing.”

“Most of them are. Yes.”

“I wouldn’t be.”

“How do you know?”

“I don’t like head games very much. Mind you,” Melissa went on, “I wouldn’t mind if you and Micah got together. But I’m not a pawn to be played in some sort of game. That’s why I love Drew.”

“You love Drew?”

“Well, in a manner of speaking. On the island, he let Cheryl go. He wasn’t possessive at all. It wasn’t about him. He’s one of the most unprepossessing, open, kind, generous, and giving people we know.”

“I heard he tied her to the balcony railing.”

Melissa beamed. “She wanted that. Well, not to be tied up. But, he just made it possible for her to have what she wanted; sex in a public place. He was just making sure she couldn’t run away.”

“Don’t you tie me to any balcony railing, Drew, darling,” Dana said.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Drew said with an easy smile.

“So, what are we arranging?” Cheryl asked, returning from making the bed and wearing her top and a towel.

“Just chatting,” Melissa said. “Getting to know each other. What sort of arrangements do we need to be making?”

“Has anybody thought about lunch?” she asked.

“The voice of reason descends from on high,” Drew laughed.

“Should we order in?” Melissa proposed.

“I know this little café,” Cheryl offered. “It’s close. Drew and I have had lunch there. It’s pretty good.”

“Sounds good to me,” Micah said.

They were seated around the table, drink orders taken, and food orders considered when Melissa reached over to pat Cheryl’s hand.

“This is nice. But aren’t you afraid someone will see you?”

“Not really. Besides, I’m having lunch with four friends. Nothing wrong with that.”

“Right,” Melissa grinned. “It’s not like you’re tied to a balcony railing getting pounded from behind.”

Cheryl blushed crimson. “Or lying with my legs spread while some slut is eating my pussy while my honey fucks her.”

“All right, girls,” Drew admonished them.

“You liked it,” Melissa countered.

Cheryl grinned at her. “I did. I was hoping to return the favor at some time during your visit.”

“Were you?” Melissa asked in a tone of amusement.

Dana sat across the table between Drew and Micah. “Are you serious?” she asked Cheryl.

Cheryl just shrugged. “I might have done you today if Micah and Melissa hadn’t arrived when they did.”

Dana turned to Drew. “What do you think about that?”

“If she wants to try it,” he said, “I’m good with it.”

“That make you uncomfortable?” Melissa asked her.

Dana considered her response. “I’ve been married to the player for nearly six years. Mostly I’ve been good, though. Drew is the first one I’ve considered in about two years. Seriously considered. In all that time, today is the first time I’ve ever kissed another woman.”

“Cheryl?” Melissa asked, leaning forward to dip a chip in the salsa mixture.

“Yes,” Dana answered.

“How did you like it?” Melissa continued.

Dana smiled. “It was good. Yeah, I got really turned on.”

“Well, I’m going to tell you a secret,” Melissa said, scanning the table. All eyes were on her. “When I did it with Cheryl on the island, it was my first time, too.”

“Really,” Drew said. “You looked like you knew what you were doing.”

“Oh, I knew what I was doing,” Melissa laughed. “I’d just never done it before.”

“Or since,” Micah interjected.

“True,” Melissa confirmed.

“So?” Dana asked.

“Well,” Melissa said, “I still prefer,” she looked around the table to be sure she couldn’t be overheard, “Getting laid,” she said in a mock whisper. “But there’s something about it that’s exciting for me.”

“Me, too,” Micah said with a broad grin.

“Now Micah,” Melissa whispered to the other girls, “Really loves eating pussy.”

“So does Drew,” Cheryl added defensively.

“Well that explains how he got me off with his tongue,” Melissa grinned evilly.

Their conversation was interrupted as the waiter brought their orders, sorted them out, and checked to see if they required anything further. Melissa looked at him for a moment.

“Not right now,” she said. “We’ll let you know.”

When he left, she grinned and leaned forward. “He’s kind of cute. I was thinking, you know, three girls, two boys. I wonder if he’d be interested in becoming a member of our little traveling sex show?”

“Stop it, Melissa,” Cheryl reprimanded her good naturedly. “My god! We’re not just fucking any stranger we pick up.”

“It was just an idea,” Melissa beamed at her.

They ate their meal with occasional breaks for teasing, ribald comments. Micah picked up the tab over Drew’s objections. They left the café and returned to Drew and Cheryl’s apartment.

“What time is it?” Cheryl asked as she plopped on the sofa.

“Just after one,” Drew told her. He turned to Melissa. “Cheryl has to leave at three in order to be home in time to serve her husband.”

Melissa cocked and eyebrow. “To serve him?” she asked.

“He expects to be served,” Drew explained.

“That kind of sucks,” Melissa told him.

“It’s my life,” Cheryl shrugged. “I promised to love and serve.”

“What about you, Dana?” Melissa asked.

“Nothing until my meeting tomorrow at nine,” she said.

“You planning to spend the night?”

“I don’t think I can do that,” Dana answered. “But I’ve got some time before I have to leave.”

“Okay,” Melissa suggested, “Why don’t the three of us go shopping and leave the boys to talk.”

“You want to go shopping?” Micah asked. “For what?”

“Clothes, shoes, maybe a bangle or two,” Melissa answered.

“Well, I can’t buy anything,” Cheryl said. “Purchases are scrupulously examined when I get home.”

“Don’t worry,” Melissa said. “We’ll bring them back here.”

“Dana knows a lot of great stores,” Cheryl conceded. “You want to be our guide?”

“Sure!” Dana answered with enthusiasm. “I should probably have some things here, you know. A robe. Maybe some little things to cover up with.”

“So you’re planning to come back?” Cheryl grinned at her.

“If it’s all right with you,” Dana replied.

“Drew will be pleased,” Cheryl answered with a beaming smile.

With a flurry, the women collected purses and cards, and with kisses for Drew and Micah, swept out of the apartment leaving the two men alone.

“So,” Drew said. “Should I make a pot of coffee?”

“Not for me,” Micah told him. “I’m good.”

“Okay,” Drew said slowly. “I guess that leads me to the burning question of the moment. What are you guys doing here?”

Micah looked at him levelly. “We want to see your work.”

“It’s all on line,” Drew replied. “You didn’t have to come here to view it.”

“We’re thinking of hiring you.”

“For what?”

“Web design, of course. Maybe a little network engineering.”

“Not my forte,” Drew noted.

“My IT guys are pretty good at it. It’s more of a supervisory thing.”

“Then why do you need me?”

“It’s Melissa’s idea.”

Drew nodded. “You know, I don’t even know what you do.”

“Multi-national service. Kind of like an import/export thing. All legit, and all done over the internet.”

“I see,” Drew said.

“Melissa wants you and Cheryl to be a part of it. We came to see if we could make it work. If so, we want to take you with us.”

“To where?”

“Our headquarters. On my boat.”

“Your headquarters is on a boat?”

“A yacht, actually.”

“So you’re not the struggling programmer we thought you were when we met on the island.”

“Not exactly.”

“You run a multi-national business from a yacht.”

“It pretty much runs itself.”

“And you want Cheryl and me to come with you.”

“That’s the idea, if we can work out the details.”

“Cheryl is not going to leave her family.”

“We’re prepared to buy her out.”

“Buy her out?”

“Yeah,” Micah said. “In some of these arranged marriages, if you’re willing to pay the husband enough, he’ll release his wife from the marriage.”

Drew studied the back of his hands. “Have you talked to her about this? Cheryl?”

“Not yet. We figure it is part of a process that includes finding out if you’re compatible with our way of working, and if it’s something you’d want to do. Once that’s accomplished, we figured you’d be on our team to convince Cheryl that it would be best for her.”

“I’m not going to do that,” Drew said softly. “I can’t convince Cheryl to make that kind of choice. She’s going to have to do it herself.”

Micah leaned forward in his seat. “I’m not sure I understand. I thought you loved her.”

“I do. And I’m certain she loves me. But, she has to see the benefits of choosing one path over another.”

“How can she know that if you don’t show her what those benefits are?”

“I show her all the time. But, I’m not going to talk about those benefits. I’m not going to tell her she’d be happier with me than in her situation. She has to decide that for herself. Its part of the freedom she has with me. When she tells me she wants something, I’ll move heaven and earth to see she gets it. Otherwise, I’m committed to letting her make her own choices.”

Micah leaned back and tented his forefingers in front of his mouth. “So, essentially, you won’t help sell her on the idea?”

“That’s it exactly, Micah,” Drew said. “It can’t be about sales and promotion. It has to be about her freedom to make a choice.”

“And if she doesn’t see the benefits?”

“I guess I’ll just have to try harder to demonstrate them.”

Micah sat quietly for a few seconds. “You’d suck as a salesman,” he said, finally. “How do you keep your clients?”

“Demonstrated results,” Drew grinned. “I do good work. It benefits the client. If they can’t see it, then they’re free to move on. Most of them are smart enough to recognize that what I do for them works. It shows in the bottom line.”

“You have got to come to work for me,” Micah grinned back at him.

“I’m not going anywhere that separates me from Cheryl.”

“Don’t you worry about that. We’ll leave Cheryl to Melissa. She can sell ice cubes to penguins.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments