Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The porn dealer

"The porn dealer gets more than just a payment"

7
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
As everyone knows, its very easy to get hold of porn nowadays. On your laptop, phone or tablet its only a couple of clicks away. But it wasn't always like that. Before the wonderful age of computer porn people relied on videos. Do people actually remember videos now? Anyway I digress!

Craig had worked for Royal Mail as a postman for two years sorting packages on the night shift. Just passed his twentieth birthday, he had moved into his own furnished apartment six months previously. He would start his shift at midnight and sort mail and packets till the bulk of the staff came in to work at five am. Then he would throw in his own little round, go out and deliver it and return home to his major passion – porn.

When he left home the very first thing he bought for his new place was an Amstrad DD8900 double decker video recorder. It was a major investment to him at the time, costing him a staggering £399 when his weekly wage was under half that amount. It paid him back quickly with the combination of his passion and his position.

After purchasing a video from a company called Tabor he knew which packages to look out for whilst doing his night shift and boy did he take advantage. Every shift whilst sorting the various packets from around the country he was guaranteed to come across at least a half dozen of the areas porn purchases. Each night he would stand in front of the packet frame, bags hanging from the framework for each delivery round, casually throwing the packets in each bag.

He knew the sorting office had security cameras but also knew they weren't manned and only really used if anything was reported missing, he made sure they didn't. When he came across a porn package instead of going in the right bag it went in his round's bag. Then he would take them on his delivery, then home to copy them and return them to the office the next night. As Alexander the Meerkat would say "SIMPLES."

He would go home and carefully steam the packages open before copying the tape and sealing it back up. Then he would just return it to the office and the tape went to its purchaser a day later, no harm done and another tape to his collection. It didn't take him long to build up a vast selection of every perverted porn genre going, but his major passion was anal.

His friends soon learnt that if you wanted a porn tape, Craig was the man to see. At first he would just lend them to his friends and they would return them when they were finished with them. But after numerous times of non returns he knew that would have to change. That's when he decided to charge. Not a huge amount, a couple of quid a tape, just enough to pay for the cost of the blank tapes he was using and the rest went on his purchase of blow.

He liked nothing better than rolling a joint and sitting in his darkened room wanking himself silly watching women get fucked up the ass. Of course as you might have guessed he was a single man. The last girlfriend he had didn't approve of his collection and soon dumped him when he tried to butt fuck her everytime they had sex.

He lived in the very last flat on the top floor of the apartment block and didn’t really know or even speak to any one else in the building. His collection kept him content for the time being. They covered everything a young porn obsessed man could want and he liked his life.

His friends would sometimes get their porn from other sources and call round Craig's flat to ask him to make a copy for them. He was more than happy to do this as long as they supplied the blank tape and he got a copy himself. One Friday night whilst he sat slowly playing with his seven inch cock watching a she male banging a woman up the ass in a cannabis high there was a knock on his door. As he got up to answer the door he glanced at his clock noticing it was ten o'clock, "Who can that be now?" he thought as he went to his door and looked through the peep-hole. It also occurred to him that his intercom hadn't buzzed so it was likely it was someone from the apartment block itself.

He had to look twice when he discovered it was a young woman stood outside his door. Unlocking his door and taking the security chain off he tentatively opened it and stood in his shorts and vest.

"Hiya, Craig isn't it?" she said with just a closed dressing gown on over bare legs.

"Yeah," he replied quizzically.

"Err, Billy told me you have some videos for sale?" she continued. The name didn't ring a bell so he began to get wary.

"Sorry, I don’t know anyone called Billy!" he replied and went to shut the door.

"Wait, you sold him a couple of tapes last week, Chonka," she said as she put her hand on the door.

"Oh yeah, Chonka, I didn't know he was called Billy, I only know him as Chonka," Craig replied letting the door re open, "So what do you want?" he asked.

"Err what do you mean?" she replied frowning.

"What type of film do you want?" Craig continued.

"What type have you got?" she answered.

"Ho-way in and I'll show you," he said as he turned and made his way back into his front room. She swiftly followed and shut the door behind her. At the side of the television cabinet were three piles of video tapes as high as the cabinet itself. It was when she entered the room that he recognized her, he didn't know her name but knew she lived on the second floor where the two bedroom apartments were. Craig’s room only had a sofa, a weight bench, an exercise bike and his television cabinet in it and with Craig plomping himself on the sofa the woman had no choice but to sit on the edge of the weight bench. The tape was still running on the television and Craig made no effort to turn it off.

"How many do you want? they're four quid a pop and what kind do you want?" he asked.

"Err I'm not sure what type, what have you got?" she replied her eyes noticing the scene playing on the screen. Craig sighed aloud.

"Right, I've got Bisexual, MILF, Bondage, Shemale, Lesbian, Interracial and a load of anal," he answered.

"Err, a Lesbian one and a Shemale one," she answered.

Craig lifted himself back off his sofa and quickly rummaged through the piles, tossing others about till he picked out three lesbian ones and four shemale ones.

"Here you choose, there’s no boxes for them and the titles are on the tape," He said as he got back on the sofa. She scanned the titles and pondered at her choice for a few minutes before looking up at Craig.

"Which ones are the best?" She asked. Craig was getting impatient now and wanted another spliff and to finish his wank before going to bed.

"Well I don’t like lesbians so I couldn't tell you about that, but that’s the best shemale one out of the four," he said pointing to one tape.

"If you don’t like lesbians, why do you have some videos of them?" she asked. Craig turned to look her in the eyes and then raising his voice slightly to try and intimidate her replied.

"Well them three have lesbians fucking each other up the ass with strap on dildos and I love seeing women taking it up the ass, do you want them then?"

He was hoping for some type of reaction from her but got none whatsoever, she even gave a slight smile before picking two tapes up.

"I'll have these two then," she said picking one of each type.

"Eight pounds then," Craig replied. She reached into her robe pockets and then looked up at Craig to find him starting to roll another joint.

"Ah shit I've left the money in my flat, do you want to come down and get it, I'll give you it there," she replied. Craig sighed out loud as he really wanted to smoke his joint and finish his wank before going to bed and he was bursting for a piss.

"I'll just go for a piss then and smoke this, alrite?" He said getting up to go to his bathroom. After having been to the bathroom and stepping back in his room he was sure he saw the woman quickly remove her hand from under her robe as he came back in. He sat back down and lit his spliff and watched a bit more of his tape. The scene on the screen now showed another shemale getting fucked in the doggie position, a well hung black guy pummelling away hard and fast.

"Do you want a drag?" he said looking towards the woman. She seemed a bit flushed and he was sure she was sure the tape was getting her turned on.

"Yeah thanks," she answered. Craig passed it to her and after a few tokes passed it back and smiled. Craig quickly finished the rest off and got up out of his sofa.

"Right let's go get my money then," he said as he stood up

"Are you leaving your tele on?" she said as she led the way to Craig's door as she glanced back to see if he was following. Craig decided to have a little fun.

"Well I wont be long and I need to finish my wank since you coming round disturbed me," he said smirking to himself. The woman thought to herself 'yeah so am I'. They walked the deserted corridor to the lift and after pressing the button to the second floor rode in silence till getting out and walking to the woman’s apartment. They got to her door and the woman opened her unlocked door and walked in leaving Craig stood on the threshold. Craig couldn't believe she had came up to his place without locking her door. It wasn't a bad apartment block but he never left his place unlocked, even when he was in.

"Come in then Craig," she said loudly. "The front room is straight on," she said as she went to one of the bedrooms. As he stepped in and shut the door behind him he heard another female voice shout from the front room.

"What took you so long Claire, did you shag him or what? Did you get one?"

"Yeah, I got two but I forgot to take some money so he's come down for it," the woman he now knew to be called Claire shouted from the bedroom.

"All right, come in then," the voice from the room said. Craig walked into the room to find a woman stood there wrapped in a towel that covered her boobs but only just covered her hips. She had really short dark hair and even with the towel round her Craig could see she had a huge pair of tits. Her right shoulder had a huge tribal tattoo that stretched round onto her back and half way down her arm. She looked rather butch and had a dominant aura around her.

"Sit down then man," she said as Claire walked into the room. Her robe was now open revealing her body, as Craig had thought when she was in his room she was practically naked under the robe. She only had a bra and pantie set on, red see through with a little red bow between her very small breasts and bows at the sides of her panties. Claire passed the tapes to the other woman as Craig took a seat on the sofa.

"You don’t mind if I check them before she pays you do you?" The other woman said, bending over in front of Craig to put a tape in the video player. Craig had guessed she was naked under the towel and when she bent over it was confirmed.

loretachuby
Online Now!
Lush Cams
loretachuby

Much to his pleasant surprise he got a full view of her ass and pussy as she pressed play and then fast forwarded the tape till the action began. She obviously didn't give a damn that Craig could see everything as she eventually played the tape at a scene of a she male fucking a woman up the ass.

"Oh wow, that looks hot as fuck don’t you think Claire," she said as she stood back up. She turned round just as Craig had raised his eyes from her ass.

"What you got tranny and lesbian porn for anyway? Are you gay or summat?" she said to Craig, snapping his attention from her butt.

"What’s it got to do with you what porn I've got? I've got all sorts, so what about it! and no I'm not gay," Craig replied. The woman bent back over and pressed fast forward again as Claire sat down next to Craig on the sofa. The tape wound on to the next scene as Craig's eyes were once again glued to the woman’s ass. She pressed play again and now the shemale was sliding her cock in and out of a guys ass.

"See you must be a queer, you've got trannies fucking guys up the ass," she said still bent over.

"He's got loads of anal tapes Becky and he told me he loves to see women take it up the ass!" Claire said. Craig couldn't say a thing, his power of speech had disappeared as his vision was fixed on the ass not a couple of feet in front of him. Craig's cock was now rock solid, tenting his shorts.

"Awww yeah, you ever fucked a woman up the ass then?" Becky said as she stood back up and swiftly turned round. Craig gulped and began to blush, his mouth suddenly bone dry.

"Is that thing hard because of the tape or because you’ve been looking at my fanny?" Becky said looking at Craig's cock straining against his thin shorts. Craig couldn't find anything to say, his mind not able to string two words together at the situation he had found himself in.

"Well what is it, the video of the guy getting fucked or the sight of my pussy that’s got your little cock hard?" Becky taunted. Her words snapped Craig back to life and he regained his composure.

"Here just give us me money yeah and I'll fuck off and leave you two dykes to enjoy your tapes, and its not little either, its nearly seven inches long and you wouldn't like it up your ass" Craig snapped as he stood up.

"Your fucking right I wouldn't like it up my ass, but Claire would, wouldn't you Claire?" Becky said laughing and looking at Claire. Craig turned and looked at Claire who had suddenly gone bright red in the face with embarrassment.

"Well have you ever fucked a woman up the ass then?" Becky said to Craig, breaking the silence that had suddenly took over the room.

"Just give us me money yeah," Craig replied.

"Do you want to fuck her up the ass? She'll let you, I'll let you if you want to," Becky said. Silence once again enveloped the room and then after a minute Becky suddenly undone the towel wrapped round her body and threw it on the chair next to the sofa. She revealed her body in all its naked glory, her magnificent breasts, toned stomach and the little strip of dark hair above her pussy.

"All right get your money if you want and I'll fuck her or get your shorts off and we'll both fuck her!" Becky said. Craig was once again lost for words at the sight of Becky's body, He had wanked many a time to numerous videos but he had never seen a body as sexy as the one stood naked in front of him at that moment in real life.

"Come on man, I haven't got all night, take them off and you can go first if you want, she fancies you, don’t you Claire? she told me before she went up to yours for the videos, she said she wanted you to fuck her anyway, so here's your chance," Becky said." Go on Claire, get his cock out and suck it while I watch," she said as she walked the few steps to the chair and sat down. Craig didn't really fancy Claire that much, she was pretty enough with long brunette hair and slim body but he preferred a bigger girl, someone like Becky. Claire really really did fancy Craig and even though Becky was her lesbian lover she wanted Craig to fuck her. Becky was in the army and was going to Cyprus for a six month training course the following week and their relationship was purely sex, Claire wanted Craig to be her boyfriend having fancied him from afar for months.

Claire pulled her robe completely free from her body and with Craig stood in the middle of the room got from the sofa and knelt in front of him looking up into his eyes. Craig was torn with mixed emotions, he was been offered the chance to fuck a woman up the ass for the first time but it wasn't the woman he wanted to fuck up the ass. Deep down he knew he wouldn't get the chance to fuck Becky but he couldn't let a chance like this slip. He slowly put his fingers either side of his shorts and swiftly pulled them from his hips, his rock solid cock sprang free in front of Claire's face while he continued staring at Becky sat in the chair.

As Claire reached out and grabbed Craig's cock bringing her lips to the head of his prick Becky smiled. Craig looked down at Claire as her lips parted and took the head into her mouth slowly sliding her lips down his shaft. He then turned his head and watched Becky as she raised both her legs onto the arms of the chair she was now sat in. Becky begin slowly moving her fingers up and down her pussy lips teasing Craig as Claire took all his cock into her mouth.

"She's good at sucking Craig, she can suck for ages cant you Claire?" Becky said.

Claire nodded her head with Craig's cock buried in her throat. Craig was still looking at Becky. He was enjoying the attention Claire was giving his cock but he really wanted to see Becky finger herself. Claire had his cock in her throat but she still managed to open her mouth a little bit more allowing her to stick her tongue out and start licking his balls at the same time. Craig thought his ex girlfriend was good at giving blow jobs but already he was amazed at how good Claire's mouth felt on his dick. Craig threw his head back and closed his eyes at the pleasure she was giving him.

"I told you she was good, you should see her when I ram my strap on down her throat, she fucking loves it!" Becky said.

Quickly Claire began bobbing her head back and forward fast on his cock, taking nearly all of his length and humming as she did. The sensations that this caused were like an electric current coursing through his cock and into his balls. Again he looked over to the smiling Becky as she tweaked her nipples with one hand and flicked her clitoris with the other.

"Are you enjoying that Craig? Is she good?" Becky said looking him in the eyes. Craig murmured loudly and nodded his head.

"I can tell your enjoying it, but I know you wish it was me sucking you don’t you?" she continued.

He quickly glimpsed down at Claire as she expertly began to deep throat his cock, her hands on the back of his thighs pulling him into her throat each time. He looked back at Becky and ever so slightly nodded his head not wanting to upset Claire. Becky very slowly curled two fingers together and held them in the air and brought them to her lips. Slowly she began to lick them till they were wet and then began to mimic sucking a cock with them, rubbing her pussy with her other hand all the while.

Craig felt himself ready to burst with the teasing of Becky and Claire giving him the best blow job he had ever had. It was taking him all the inner strength he had to stop himself from cumming already. He closed his eyes to take his vision away from the gorgeous Becky as he felt his orgasm get closer and closer. He didn't want to cum so soon but knew if he didn't stop looking at her he wouldn't be able to stop himself. Claire held his legs tight, her fingernails pinching the back of his legs as she was forcing him to forcefully fuck her mouth. She was oblivious to Craig's desire for Becky, her craving for him to cum in her mouth driving her to immeasurable heights.

"Look at me Craig," he heard Becky say. He opened his eyes slowly and looked her way. As soon as Becky saw he was looking she took the two fingers she had been sucking and shoved them roughly in her pussy, swirled them inside herself covering them with her juices. She sighed loudly with her mouth agape then swiftly brought the fingers back to her mouth and began sucking again.

"OH my God, Jesus, OH fucking hell!" Craig screamed loudly as he shot his first jet of spunk deep into Claire's throat. He didn't look down towards Claire, his vision fixed on Becky as she took her fingers from her mouth and smiled. Claire had felt him about to cum and heard his screaming aloud when he did. She took his first spurt of spunk then quickly took her mouth from his cock and held it as he shot rope after rope of his hot seed over her face. Craig finally looked down to watch stream after stream hit Claire's face and run down her cheeks. His legs quivered with each eruption and Claire waited till he was nearly drained before putting her lips back over his bell end and sucking gently, getting the last few drops of his cream.

Craig's legs couldn't hold himself upright no longer and he quickly took two steps backwards and collapsed onto the sofa, his cock making an audible pop as he left her mouth. He looked down at Claire, her face drenched with his cum and watched as she began scooping it up with her fingers and sucking them clean smiling as she did. Becky was smiling across at him, her legs still spread on the arms of the chair.

"I told you she was good didn't I?" She said. Craig looked back over at Becky and stared at her pussy while he was panting to regain his breath. Claire was still greedily getting his spunk from her face and savouring each drop as she sucked her fingers clean.

"Claire!" Becky suddenly yelled disturbing her from the task she was so obviously enjoying. "Go and clean your face and then get down here!" She swiftly got from her knees and rushed to the bathroom. A minute later Craig heard the taps running then water splashing over her face. He looked over to Becky with her legs spread, her beautiful pussy spread open and reached down for his shorts and began to pull them up his legs.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Becky said

"I'll leave you two to it, you can keep your money, thanks!" he replied.

"Don’t you want to fuck her ass then, I know you would rather fuck me but she absolutely loves it up the ass, I'm not that keen on it," she said.

"You don’t mind being fucked then?" Craig said.

"Did you think I'm a lesbian? she replied.

"Well, yeah," he said.

"Nah I do guys as well, but I do prefer girls, I'll let you fuck me if you fuck Claire up the ass, she wants to be your girlfriend!" Becky said.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments