Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pool

"Summer jogger happens upon interesting action"

7
1 Comment 1
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It was a very humid night out and the jog was really making me work up a sweat. I had forgot my water bottle and was dying for a drink. The trails weave in and out of the backs of houses and being a late summer evening you could smell the aroma of lingering BBQ and grilling. I decided to stop and take a little break and to just sit down beside the path on a little park bench.

I had only been there a moment when I realized I could hear people talking and the sound of water. This isn't a rare sound since many people have pools, but the conversation was what grabbed my attention.

"I have sucked the dick of almost every single guy out here and a majority of the married." Giggles. "I can't believe how wet it makes me to lure them in and work them up and once I suck them off I come home to you. I love how worked up it gets you while I tell you the stories and you devour my pussy! You make me cum so hard. Do you think anyone besides our husbands know we like pussy and dick?"

I then realized I had never heard the other person talk. I had assumed at the beginning it was a girl talking to a guy but the end brought me to realize that it was two women! I had to move over and sneak a peek through the fence and see if I recognized them from the local bar or restaurant or off the water. Looking through the crack in the fence I could see one woman lying on a chaise lounge with a bikini top on and her legs spread wide while rubbing the hair of another woman who was bent over, ass in the air with her head buried in the lap of the woman talking.

"Don't answer me, you little whore, just keep pushing your fingers inside my wetness and keep that tongue of yours working my clit till I cum! Right there, right there, use your mouth to suck my clit and flick your tongue back and forth across it. You know that sends me straight to heaven and I have the hardest and longest orgasms."

At this she became still. I could hear the slurping and could tell how wet she was by the sounds her pussy was making as the fingers pushed inside her. I could see how the woman with her ass in the air was abusing, stretching and forcing her fingers inside, more than a gentle caress with care, she was really aggressive.

The visual of this woman being treated so rough had me rock hard and was sending me over the edge. I wanted to take out my cock and stroke it to the sight of what was before me but was afraid of what other passers by might see or say. The sounds and moans grew louder and I knew the woman on the lounger was about to explode.

About that time the back door opened and two men came walking out. Without saying anything one of them walked up behind the girl doing the eating and slid her bikini bottoms down and started running his hands on her ass.

He was just barely started when he loosened the string on his shorts and let them fall to the ground. His fingers working her up from behind and his other hand stroking his cock. I couldn't see how many fingers he had inside but I could tell that she was starting to pant and struggle a little. He pulled his hand from her sex and to his face and began licking his fingers. Taking a half step forward he shoved his cock inside her without even preparing her. She let out a strong gasp and I could tell she had the wind knocked out of her. His speed and intensity were picking up as the first woman began bucking and moaning so loud that if the neighbors had lived any closer they for sure would have known.

The second guy stepped up to woman one and placed his cock head to her lips and she eagerly began sucking, making slurping and some gagging sounds as I was sure she had just sucked him down deep into her throat.

"Woooow, baby, slow down I am going to blow off and I haven't even got to feel what a mess Robin has made of you."

Well now I finally got a name that I think I recognize. Guy number two said, "You think Robin has made a mess of her? Wait till you get to feel how wet Christy is! I have this girl running juices down her leg and my balls are soaking wet."

Alright I have two names even though I can't make out faces or know the guys' names it's a start. Robin and Christy, two very lucky girls with two very lucky guys. Then Christy pulled her face from Robin's lap. "You know what I want, Darrel, and you sure as hell know I can't cum without that cock of yours inside my ass. Stopping teasing and let me finish! Pull out and finger me, fuck me, cum on me NOW!"

I could see him pull his hips back and a hand start working again. "That's it use my juices to loosen my hole please, please, ppppppppplease.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

Don't stop until you get two fingers going and push them hard inside me."

At this the other woman Robin pulled her mouth off the other guy's cock and she stood up, turned around and lay 180 in the opposite direction. Sliding under Christy the girls were in a 69. Robin said, "Darrel, give her that dick in her ass and I will suck her clit and we will send her into orbit."

As Robin started to bury her face I could see Christy's legs begging to shake. Darrel did as he was told and pulled his hand back and grabbed both Christy's hips and plunged in deep into what I could only assume was her ass as commanded. She screamed, a combination of pain and ecstasy was the only way I could describe it. Her head rose up and she arched her back.

The man that was getting blown by Robin stepped forward and shoved his dick in Christy's face and she began to suck it eagerly. The sight of one man getting blown and a girl getting fucked in the ass while having her pussy eaten out was too much for me. I didn't care if I got caught or not. I pulled up the pant leg to my shorts and fished my cocked head out. I began stroking it and in less than 30 seconds I began to squirt load after load all over the fence. It was at this time Darrel started moaning and you could tell he was unloading himself inside of Christy.

"You dick!" she screamed. "I am not done!" At this he pulled back and without hesitation the other man pulled out of Robin's mouth and walked behind Christy, plowing back into the same hole. "OUCH, you fucker, you know you're so much bigger than him and need to work it in slow."

The guy getting blown said, "You were yelling at Darrel and I can't stand a friend to be in need. Beside he just reamed you and gave you a cream pie baby, you're plenty ready for me."

As he began slamming inside her like a dog in heat I thought to myself, I know that voice...I know...I know that voice. I hadn't thought about it in the beginning but now I was sure I knew this voice. Yes I did and this made for some juicy gossip. It was the principal of the local elementary school my kids went to and his wife was a teacher at a middle school. Interesting new twist on things as I thought, open house this year is going to be interesting the next time I run into Dr Stevens.

Heir doctor was plowing away at the ass of what had to be the other man's wife while his wife Robin was eating her pussy. I fished inside my pocket and got out my cellphone. I didn't know why I hadn't though of this before. It had a low light mode. I zoomed in and in the low light mode I could now make out the doctor's face. Yes it was him there in all his glory driving inside this woman like he was never going to get laid again.

Christy began to buck and buck and shake and shiver and her moaning was getting louder and louder. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I...my god, oh fuck, don't stop you bastard. I'm cumming and it feels so good."

Then I saw her body collapse on the face of Robin. Dr Steven kept pounding away with what looked like no intention of slowing. About then he let out the lowest sound of a grunt and pushed his weight down upon Christy.

"Dr Stevens, I think you just soiled my bum," Christy said with a giggle and a chuckle.

"Don't worry after I slide out Robin isn't allowed to get up till she makes you all clean and presentable."

As he pulled out I heard a plop. Robin began to slurp at what I presume were all the juices that were mixed together.

Then it happened...my battery low life beep on my phone went off! Not much but in the dead silence that one little beep was as audible as a ping from an aircraft carrier on a submarine. I was busted and fucking busted big time. I had the edge since they were all naked or semi naked. Just as Darrel said, "What the holy fuck was tha..." I was already 50 yards gone and picking up speed.

Through the bushes and trees they would never find me. I worked my way through the paths and back to my house. As I walked in the front door I called to my goddess, "Honey I have some interesting story to tell from my jog.

I slid into the shower and cleaned myself. Walking back into the bedroom I let my towel fall to the floor and threw my phone on the bed. She was lying on the bed spread eagled ready for my news. She was already wet herself since I had obviously interrupted some action of her own. "Okay baby get ready for a story about our Principle and an insight to our local school system..."

Published 
Written by Liketowatch816
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments