Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Poker Party

"Surprise!"

8
4 Comments 4
26.2k Views 26.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
THE POKER PARTY
Very briefly, for those of you who did not read the first story of what I hope will become a series, Kim and I are very happily married and we enjoy a spectacular sex life with each other, and sometimes, maybe often, with others as well. Kim is very petite in stature, but just the opposite in sexual capacity.

I will not say that she is a nymphomaniac because nymphos can never get enough. Kim can be satisfied with just one good orgasm. The question becomes, why stop at one when more is better?

Kim really loves cock. Short ones, long ones, thick ones, skinny ones, it really doesn't matter as long as they are hard ones. To give an example, let me tell you the short story of our first swinging experience.

We met Steve and Lori at the nudist club we attended. This was before we even knew about swinging. After a couple years, the rumor was going around that they were swingers. Steve was a photographer and his penis was so small that people joked he could take pictures with a hard on and no one would know it. Long story short, Kim and I had discussed the possibility of sharing each other but had never followed through. It was all talk. I finally got the opportunity to broach the subject casually and asked if he knew anyone who could steer us in that direction. Shortly after, he informed me that he and Lori were familiar with the idea and invited us to their home the following weekend.

I talked to Kim and all the talk suddenly became real and we talked about do we really want to take that step? We decided to take them up on their offer of an evening and if things seemed cool, we would play the game and see what happened.

We arrived at the appointed hour and after a few drinks, really strong ones, we were invited upstairs to "party".
 
We looked at each other and it was clear we were both nervous. I said, "It's your call, hun." Being the adventurer she is, she said, "Okay," and off we went.

It turned out I was more nervous that I thought and after getting naked and making out with Lori for a while it became obvious my worst nightmare was coming true. Here I am in bed with a gorgeous woman and I can't get it up. She assured me that it was only temporary, not to worry, but how can you not worry about that? That is one part of my anatomy that has never failed to react properly.

In the meantime, I can hear the familiar sounds of Kim building to a sexual peak and doing it very fast. "What is this guy doing to her?" I thought to myself. His dick was only about three inches; he can't be pleasing her that much with that little thing. So much for size matters. He was indeed pleasing her with that little thing and he was doing it very well...many times! That was Kim's first experience with multiple orgasms.

I wanted to explain the size thing in preparation for the story I want to tell you about Kim's surprise.

We had been swinging for a couple years and had even helped to organize a local swing club and held parties and social gatherings at one another's houses. During some of those parties, we were introduced to sex with multiple partners and even discussed some things we read about but had not experienced. One thing that came up on a couple occasions was what it would be like to be the helpless victim of a gang bang. Once Kim discovered that she could and did, easily have multiple orgasms, I think she fantasized about being helpless and ravished repeatedly over and over.

I have no scientific facts to back up my theory, but after experimenting with light bondage with Kim, I believe she is more easily aroused and more intensely experiences sexual pleasure when she is tied up and helpless. I had installed some restraint equipment on our bed one day, and after teasing and promising a night to remember, I restrained her arms above her head and spread apart, and her legs spread eagle and restrained at the bottom of the bed.

After a long slow period of foreplay and buildup, Kim was squirming with anticipation before I even touched her pussy. I made slow, passionate love to her for over an hour without actually having sex and she was delirious with anticipation. My theory is that being tied up and helpless gives release to the strict Puritanism upbringing that tells women sex is something to be tolerated for their husbands. It is all a big disappointment. What I know for a fact is, when Kim is restrained and spread eagle, and vulnerable, she is an orgasm machine.

So, back to the surprise.

On my way out the door to work one day, I asked Kim, "Do you know what day this is?"

"Sure," she replied. "It's your poker night.

"Yeah, but what else?"

She gave me a puzzled look, shaking her head, "I don't know. What?"

"It's the anniversary of our first swinging experience with Steve and Lori. I got you a little surprise in the box in the play room. I want you to put it on during the game and after it's over, I'll be down for another surprise."

She loves it when she gets to anticipate a night of sex all day long, wondering just what I might have in store for her.

We have a rather large area on the lower level of the house that I fixed up into a real play room when we got into having sex parties and group sex sessions. I double insulated all the walls and ceiling for sound proofing and built in a very nice sound system with multiple inputs for headphones surrounding the room. I bought some equipment like a swing that suspends from the ceiling and can be lowered and raised for different occasions. I converted other pieces of equipment into special sex furniture.

For instance, I had a weight bench before we started swinging, and I modified it into a suspended sex platform. I attached two extensions on either side of the bench that could be rolled out and locked in place with Velcro cuffs built into the arms. I did the same with the other end, putting cuffs on the rotating platforms that would hold someone's legs. These leg extensions could be locked together so her legs could not part, or they could be pulled out and locked into place so the person would be totally spread open and helpless. I designed this table so that when Kim, or anyone else was on it, their bottom would be right on the very end of the platform; this way when the table was raised into the air and she was spread eagle on it, another person could step up between her outspread legs and guide himself right into her. We also had several toys that we used in our lovemaking that I turned into basically, fuck machines.

Now the group of guys I play poker with are normal, frustrated, horny guys, and after a few hands and a few adult beverages, the talk often turns to sex, or the lack of it in some cases. Naturally, over the years, I had bragged about my own sex life with Kim. I had never revealed our "secret" life to the guys, but I had made it plain on many occasions that I was a very lucky guy.

When Kim tossed the idea of being ganged the last time, I developed a plan that would involve my buddies. This night, when the poker game was over, they were all going to leave, but come back in an hour. I had convinced all of them that I wanted them, all of them, to fuck Kim silly. The best thing of all, is she would never know who or how many guys would have shared her pleasures.

During the game, Kim went down to the play room and opened the box I had left for her.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

Inside was a very brief pair of crotchless panties, a bottle of her favorite wine, and a blindfold with a note attached telling her to put on her favorite music, put some headphones on and I would be down for some fantastic sex after the game.

When I got down to our party room I was pleasantly surprised to see she was laying on the restraint table with her legs strapped down with the Velcro straps. She had the blindfold on and the earphones over her head and she seemed very relaxed, but excited. The first she knew I was in the room was when I turned the volume up on her headset. She jumped at that, not expecting it, but then relaxed knowing I was there to make her feel like superwoman. I made sure her blindfold was tight and wouldn't slip, then took her arms and cuffed them to the upper extensions. The cuff fastened right below her elbow giving her some movement, but not much. I then began to raise the table off the ground and suspend her in the air.

Slowly, I began to lightly touch and stroke her body. I left no part untouched. I played with her nipples until they became rock hard little erections about 1/2" long, slowly gliding my hands then my lips down her body making sure nothing was ignored. Since her legs were still together on the board, I slipped one finger down between her legs to lightly stroke her clitoris and labia and, as I suspected, she was already slippery with anticipation. I looked up at her face and she was obviously enjoying the buildup.

I then opened up the legs of the platform and spread them as far as possible so she was wide open but still comfortable, and locked them in place. I then reached for our Magic Wand vibrator, put it in the holder built in to the platform and positioned it so it was lightly touching her labia and turned it on low. Kim immediately began to thrash around in pre-orgasm bliss. I then lifted one earphone off her ear and told her I was going to take a shower and then placed it back and turned the volume up a little more. She knew she was going to have a long series of orgasms because I had done this to her on other occasions.

That's when I went upstairs and got my five poker buddies and told them they were in for the treat of a lifetime. The only restriction was when they got into the play room they had to get completely naked too. They all had enough to drink that I didn't have to do a lot of convincing.

When we got down to the play room, Kim was riding on the edge of a perpetual orgasm. Because of this distraction, plus the earphones blaring, plus the blindfold, she was oblivious to the fact there were now six guys in the room watching her and every one of us had a raging hard on. The other guys were a little intimidated, not knowing how this was all going to pan out, so I stepped up between Kim's legs, turned the vibrator off and moved it out of the way.

"My God!" Kim said. "I thought you were never coming back." Her breathing was ragged and fast as though she had just run a marathon.

I didn't say anything. I just reached up and gently tweaked one of her nipples and at the same time rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips.
 
With one hand I took my cock and just started to part her labia, then pulled back. Kim is already gasping and wanting to climb the ladder again. I pushed in a little more and just held it there and she started arching her back trying to get more of my cock in her, but the restraints wouldn't let her. Her breath is coming faster now so I gently push all the way in and rock the table a little. Kim just went ballistic having another enormous orgasm.

I motioned the guys to come closer and as two of them stepped up to the table, I reached for Kim's hand and placed it on the hard cock of Roger, and she got really startled and began to pull back, but I took her other hand and placed it on Mike's cock, and replaced her other hand back on Roger and pushed my cock back into her at the same time. Then she began to realize exactly what the surprise was. Phil then stepped up and put his cock on her lips. He is a pretty big man. About 8" and although he was hard, his cock was not rigid in the sense mine is when it stands straight up in the air. It sort of stuck straight out and, in fact, even bent down a bit. That made it easy for him to slip his cock between her lips and now she was really getting into the game. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and backed off and Ed Immediately took my place and plunged his 7" to the hilt and began a rapid in and out fucking. Kim is going over the edge again, gripping two cocks in her hands, sucking another one the best she can and getting properly drilled by another.

Earl, in the meantime, is stroking his 6" cock and watching everything going on and waiting for an opening but he has been stroking seriously and realizes he is going to cum so he steps up next to Roger and points his cock at Kim's tits and cums all over her left breast. The cum coats her nipple and runs down her side and onto her tummy and pools there. Mike, seeing Ed cum on her tit, takes his own cock out of Kim's hand and strokes himself over the edge and he cums on her right tit. Mike has a huge ball sack and when he cums, he shoots six or seven strong spurts onto her tits and her neck and his spunk joins Ed's and slithers down her tummy and pools by her navel. Phil then got to the point of no return and pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked a huge cum shot onto her face and lips.

Kim tried her best to lick up all she can reach around her lips. Ed suddenly tensed up and began shooting his load deep in her pussy and that puts Kim over the edge for another orgasm. Roger was still being milked by Kim and when Ed shot his load, he pulled away from her hand and moved between her legs and started pumping into her cum soaked pussy and driving her up to another peak.

I'm just sitting back now and watching the fun as the guys, most of whom had not been getting any sex regularly, are already getting a second hard on and maneuvering where ever they want. Three of the guys have another hard on and line up between Kim's outstretched legs to take turns fucking and watching orgasm after orgasm take control of her body. They were not even cumming in her. One would fuck her for a while, then step back and let another one have a turn. He in turn would step back and let the next in line take the plunge. Eventually, all five guys got hard again and just kept fucking her round robin until they couldn't hold out any longer and dumped another load in her saturated quim.

Two of the guys, Roger and Ed even had a third turn. At last count, I believe she had eight loads of cum in her pussy, two loads on her tits and belly, and another load on her face.

The guys finally had all they could take and got dressed and left. When the last one left, I took her blindfold and her earphones off. I never told the poker buds how I cleaned her up and that she had two more orgasms while I was doing that, and I never told her who had enjoyed her charms that night.

She did admit to me that it was extremely exciting and made her feel really naughty, but she wouldn't rule it out again.

What do you think? Should I plan another surprise? I think the next story will be about one of our house parties when we first started the swing club concept. Is there any interest in continuing? Let me know.

Published 
Written by swingsbothways42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments