Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Match

"Second time publishing this, hope it does just as well on this site ;)"

16
8 Comments 8
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words
This is the story of my perfect match and our shared sexual interests. We each tend to feed off each others perversions, this only heightens our pleasures we get. The more perverted the pleasure, the more turned on we become, but I'm getting ahead of myself. This is how it all started.....

After some very outrageous flirting in an online game, my love and I finally met. Straight off we were connected at the very core of our minds. Knowing the others feelings, thoughts and reactions mostly before the other realized. About three months into our blissful relationship we started talking about our fantasies, what got us going or what just plain out turned us the fuck on. To our surprise, the more we talked about these fantasies, the more we realized that acting them out might be a bit of fun for us.

The first fantasy he revealed to me was his want of seeing his love with another, watching at first, possibly joining in later and then being sat watching again. The look of pure wanton lust on my face was what he wanted to see the most.....and to be quite honest, the second I heard this I felt the stirrings of lust already beginning to tingle through my whole body. That night as we lay together watching a film I turned to him and told him what his revelation had stirred in me and we forgot the film and seriously talked about how to go about it.

Several days after our late night talk, I was walking about the shops, the image of my husbands eager look on his face as I agreed to give it a go. My thoughts in the clouds, I didn't pay any head to where I was walking until I could smell the unmistakable stale odours of beer and cigarettes. I had walked straight into one of the local gentleman's clubs. The thought of our talk still on my mind, I decided to have a bit of a look around and just see where it lead me. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

So here I was sat, naked girls dancing upon their perspective stages, men with alcohol fueled brains and the thought of sex running through my mind. I quickly finished my first drink and was looking around. A sharp looking man caught my attention, he was staring my way with a look of pure interest. Now I'm not one to boast, but I knew for my age, I looked damn good and the way I dressed only accentuated my looks. Without thought of any thing happening today I had worn a rather revealing white blouse and a loose short skirt and as was my usual, no knickers. A bit emboldened by the quick shot of alcohol I hitched my skirt up just a bit more before standing up to lean over the bar to order another drink. This gave the man staring a very nice view of my round ass and to add to the excitement I felt his stares making my pussy wet, I spread my legs just a bit to give him the hint of my pussy.

The bartender, never taking his eyes off my tits that were nearly spilling from the top of my blouse, took my order and brought me my drink. I was about to pay when from behind me I heard the deep rumble of a mans voice.

"This ones on me for the very enticing lady here" he said as he shoved a few notes towards the bartender.

I turned to look at him and gave a very naughty smile when I saw it was the man that had been staring for the past few minutes.

"Why thank you" I said, making sure he noticed as I looked him up and down.

Without another word he slipped up behind me and I could feel his hand slowly grazing along my ass under my short skirt. At that point I didn't give a thought about anyone else in the club looking or caring, I moved back against his cock and slowly started grinding against him. I could feel his cock getting harder by the second and this only made me double my efforts to try something new. I could hear him beginning to breath a little heavier and felt him grinding his cock against my ass, one of his hands on my hip to hold me steady. I felt his other hand moving slowly up my side and barely brushing along the curve of my breast.

"Why don't we go find a private little table and finish this conversation there" he whispered into my ear as his fingertips brushed lightly against my hard nipple.

I followed him to his table, it was in a dimly lit corner and facing the rest of the room. I sat down and he scooted in close to me and I couldn't resist the urge to run my small hand boldly along the outline of his cock through his thin trousers. I heard the sharp intake of his breath as my hand slowly traced up and down the length of his cock and gently squeezing the head each time. After a few very heated caresses along his cock, I slipped my hand up and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, letting my hand teasingly slip beneath his briefs and gently brush along the heated flesh of his shaft. A small dirty smile played along my lips as I heard him suck in a breath and held it as I began to softly wrap my small hand around his shaft and gently stroke.

As I noticed his head tilting back and his eyes closing in pleasure, I moved one leg across his, opening myself to him, I gently grabbed his hand and moved it towards my wetness.

"Do you want to feel how wet I am" I asked him coyly.

He slowly began to run his fingertips along my pussy, uncertain at first, then his touches becoming bolder as he slowly slipped one finger between my damp lips and ran it very slowly upward and began circling my clit, getting closer each time. I couldn't help but begin to grind against his fingers, wanting to feel them fucking me as I knew his big cock would be shortly. My hand began moving along his cock quicker now, a bit more pressure with each stroke I made, it only made him breathe harder each time.

It was at that moment my mobile gave it's usual chirp. Without taking my hand from his cock I picked it up and checked my message and then, smiling wickedly to myself as I saw who it was, responded with a very cryptic message, only giving the address of where I was. This was our moment, I thought to myself as I sent the text to my husband.

I returned my attention back to his cock, fully pulling it out of his trousers to stroke completely up and down the hard shaft, letting my thumb brush along the tip each time I stroked up. His eyes were alight with unbridled lust and I knew mine mirrored the same. Neither of us paying attention as another walked up to our table. He stood there for a moment before clearing his throat, announcing his presence to us. After a brief chat, this person turning out to be a chum of his, he joined us at our table.

I was already heated from his touches and the thought that somewhere my husband could be sat watching as all of this was happening. I kept my hand on his cock, even when he tried to cover himself as his friend took a place on the other side of me. The only thought now going through my mind was how to have both of them at once. Bolder with each move I slid my other leg closer to the new man sitting beside me, he glanced at me then at his friend and just smiled. I let my other hand rest on his thigh, waiting for his reaction and when he started rubbing my other thigh, I knew I had him.

So now I was sat between the two, one slowly teasing my pussy the other rubbing along my thigh. I leaned over towards the new guy and in a very soft whisper said to him.

"Don't be shy" and gave him a very naughty wink.

I let my hand travel slowly up his thigh and felt his very hard, very big cock jump at my touch.

CarlaReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaReyes

I definitely had his attention. I began to stroke his cock the same as I was his friend on the other side of me. He began to let his hand slide up my thigh towards my side, then slowly moved upward, gently at first cupping my breast and then centering on my nipple. Giving it soft tweaks before rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. I had his cock out and was now stroking both of them slowly, hearing them both starting to breathe heavy, feeling their touches getting more urgent.

The man on my right was now steadily thrusting his fingers into my wetness, his thumb resting on my clit and sending electric sensations throughout my whole body. I was slowly stroking his cock, my fingers wrapped completely around his shaft and moving upward to slowly glide around the head before making it's way back down. I got a little thrill every time he would moan as my hand moved about the head of his cock, gathering the slickness from the pre cum flowing from it.

The man on my left had now bent his head down and was expertly manipulating my nipples through my thin blouse with his mouth. Gentle tugs with his teeth before tracing his tongue around the taut tip and hard heavy sucks. My hand would barely wrap around the girth of his cock, but I was steadily pumping my hand along it. I could feel his pre cum flowing down over my fingers each time I would stroke upward.

The need to feel them both pleasuring me was growing uncontrollably now, I leaned in toward the man on my left and huskily whispered to him,

"I need to feel that huge cock of yours deep in my pussy right now"

He groaned at that and I felt his mouth gently nip at my nipple, his other hand now tweaking my right nipple. He looked up at me with a very wicked smile and asked,

"Do you want it right here, or should we go somewhere a bit more secluded?"

A delicious shiver ran through my body as the thought of the alley behind us ran through my mind. I suggested as much and they were just as eager as I was and followed me out of the building, not bothering to zip up only covering their now rock hard cocks. On my way out of the building I snuck another text out a simple 'alley' was written and sent. The two minute walk seemed to take ages, these men following behind me, the thrill of my first encounter, the alcohol running through my system, all of it heightened my senses and I could feel my honey slickly coating my inner thighs as I walked a bit faster.

Around the corner and just to the right of the bin I stopped and turned to face the two following me. Their eyes were glued to my body in a very heated lock. I slowly undid a few buttons from my blouse, revealing no bra covering my round breasts. I slowly ran my hands across them, barely brushing along my nipples, making them harder and stand out. While continuing to play with one hand I let the other very slowly run down my taut stomach to slip under my skirt. Their intent stares becoming more lustful by the second.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked as I looked at each one in turn.

The one that had been sat on my right grabbed my arm, forcing me around facing the wall and yanked my skirt quickly up. I pushed my ass out a bit, giving him entrance to what I could tell he needed.

Without another word he slammed his huge cock balls deep into my hungry cunt, forcing me up against the wall harder with every slamming trust. His hand groping around to my front and finding my clit he began to rub at it hard, pinching it between his fingers before pulling on it. The feeling was sending me over the edge and I nearly screamed as I came hard on his cock, bucking back against him to get more of that delicious cock in me.

His mate was now beside us, demanding his turn. I was thrown to the filthy alley floor as they both started running their hands all over my body, ripping my blouse open to reveal my tits completely to their stares and hands.The one leaned down and started slowly licking and nibbling on my nipples, sending me into a frenzy of wanton lust and when his mate slammed his fingers in my cunt while sucking on my clit, it sent me over the edge again. Biting my lip so I didn't scream out, I could taste my own blood coating my tongue.

I needed their cocks and I needed them now!

I pushed the one on my right down and held his cock as I rubbed it against my wet slit before sliding the head to my wanting hungry entrance. He grabbed my hips and forced me down completely, spearing me on his thick cock. Any pain was forgotten as he started rubbing my clit, pushing me towards another cum. I was getting very desperate now, I needed more.

I looked over my shoulder at his mate watching us while slowly stroking his cock and begged him to fuck my cock hungry ass.

His mate lifted me off his cock and held me up as I leaned all the way down. He was instantly behind me, slamming his cock all the way into my drenched pussy. A few strokes and he pulled out rubbing his cock along my eager ass, teasing my hole with my own wetness before plunging back in to my now sopping pussy. I was in sheer lust. I needed them to fuck me so much, I was begging them to slam those cocks into my cum hungry holes and fuck me like the slut I was.

Hearing that the one pulled his cock out of my pussy and began pushing the head against my asshole, I relaxed as much as I could, but I was so horny and so in need, I couldn't wait. I begged him to just slam it in. He pushed harder and I felt his cock head slip past my tight ring. Knowing he was in I pushed back against him, yelling again for him to slam it in.

He grabbed my hips and without saying another word forced his cock all the way in my ass. The pain that went through me was nothing compared to the orgasm that rocked my body. The one under me took that as a sign and rammed his cock back into my pussy.

"FUCK!" I screamed. "Fuck me hard now!"

Both of them started hammering my hungry holes like there was no tomorrow, I started cumming again and it didn't stop. It felt like one huge continuous orgasm running through my body. I could do nothing more but beg for more as the continued to slam fuck my holes, filling me with both of their cock.

It didn't take long for them both to start grunting loudly and thrusting longer, harder and deeper into me. I begged them to give me what I needed so much, begged them to fill me with their cum.

The guy in my pussy grabbed my waist even tighter and yelled at me as he filed my cunt "Take my cum, you slut, take it all!"

That set off his mate and I could feel his cock twitch in my ass right before he unloaded his cum deep in me, still pumping his cock in and out, fucking it deeper in.

I collapse in a cum sated state as they pulled out of my abused body and quickly zipped up and left. I laid there for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath as I heard footsteps coming my way.

I looked up, not even trying to cover my cum filled holes and smiled. My love had seen it all

Without saying a word he pushed me back down on the alley floor and pounded my pussy hard before cumming deep in me. Then he kissed me softly whispering how much he loved me and what I did.

We went back to our place, cleaned up a bit and spent the whole night fucking like mad as he asked me repeatedly to tell him what all happened. Best fuck in my life!
Published 
Written by BlueyedSlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments