Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The party

"True story about a party i went to."

25
4 Comments 4
29.6k Views 29.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Another story from my life. All names have been changed for privacy reasons.

 I was 18 years old. It was about 6 months after my night with Stephanie. We had become good friends, but hadn't spent an other night together. Although I thought a lot about it. I had begun to loosen up a little. I was still a bit shy, but not as much as I had been. I even had a boyfriend, but it didn't last. We basically just met for sex, that was it.

It was a typical Wednesday afternoon. I was going trough town, window shopping while waiting for the bus to take me home. I lived on a farm about 30 minutes outside of town, and didn't have my own car yet.

 It was then I ran into John. He was a few years older than me, about 25. He had been one of the guys at the party were I lost my virginity (Read my first story: "My first gang bang). I had met him around town a few times, but didn't really know him well. He was also waiting for a bus that day. He came up to me and said hi. We started talking about the party 6 months ago. He asked me what I thought about what happened there. I said I had loved it. We continued to talk a little, before he asked me if I wanted to come to a party in the weekend. He told me that it was going to be an underwear party, all guests had to be in underwear. I told him I would think about it. He assured me that the party was not about sex, and that I didn't have to sleep with anyone. Unless I wanted to of course. 

 As I went home, I thought about the party invite. It had been a while since I had been to a party, an underwear party sounded like fun. So Thursday evening, I called John an said I would come. I only had plain white underwear. So on Friday after school, I went to a store in town that sold sexy underwear. Not knowing much about lingerie, the lady who worked there was very helpful. In the end I picked out a matching set of red lace bra and panties, and some red stockings. Then I bought a bottle of wine, I couldn't come to a party without something for the host. then I took the bus home.

On Saturday afternoon, it was time to get ready for the party. I took a quick shower, and went to my room to get dressed. I put on the underwear I had bought, and looked in the mirror. I was standing there in red bra, panties, and stocking. And actually thought I looked sexy. Despite my small breasts, just 34 B. Then I put on a pair of jeans, and a black top. And took the bus into town.

 I arrived at the house the party was at, and rang the bell. A guy opened the door, he was only waring a pair of boxers. I didn't know him, but told him that John had invited me. He smiled and told me to come in. I gave him the bottle of wine I had bought, and entered. He led me to a bedroom in the house, and told me to undress and join the party. He left and I started to take my clothes off, feeling a bit nervous and very conscious of my body. I took a couple of deep breaths, and went out to join the party. The party was in the living room, there was about 10 people there. Most I didn't know. But John was there, and also some people I knew from school. The guy who had answered the door came up to me. He introduced himself and gave me a glass of wine. His name was Christian. As I sat down in the couch next to John I said hello to everyone. I got a few comments about how sexy they thought I looked, and blushed a little. I chatted along with John, he told me the party had just started, and they expected more people to come. It was a nice party, quiet and with friendly people. No one seemed to care much about how we were all dressed. Of course everyone peeked a little at each others body.

 As the evening went on, more people arrived. Soon about 30 people was at the party, about half of them was girls. As we all started to feel the effect of wine and beer, the atmosphere became more erotic. A few gropes and innocent kisses, but no openly sex. We chatted about sex, and tried to turn each other on. All in good fun. Suddenly I saw Stephanie come in, seeing her both surprised me and made me happy. And she looked stunning. She wore a black partly see trough bustier with matching string panties. I couldn't stop looking at her, and neither could most of the guys. She sat down next to me, and we started talking.

 It was getting late, about 1 am. People had begun leaving the party. But still a core of about 10 people remained. Most of the conversations was about sex, and me and Stephanie was talking about our night together. Someone overheard us, and we got a few comments about it. Some guys said they wished they could have seen it. Stephanie said we should give them a little tease, so she leaned over and we kissed. It was a long sensual French kiss, it obviously had an effect. We could see a hard on trough some of the guys boxers, and the girls looked like they enjoyed the show too. Stephanie whispered in my ear, and then we grabbed a girl each and kissed them too. As I kissed the other girl, I felt a guy grope my tits trough my bra. I was feeling a little excited, so I let him do it. When I broke the kiss with the girl, he turned me around and he kissed me too. A few seconds later, we were on the couch making out. He was sitting in the couch and I was straddling his lap. He started to rub me gently trough my panties, so I started massaging his dick trough his boxers.

 The thought of people watching made me real horny.

KiraFry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraFry

I put my hand inside his boxers and stroked his cock a little. When I did this, he slid two fingers inside my panties, this got a couple of cheers that egged me on. Feeling so horny I thought I would burst. I pulled his dick out, it was big and hard. Then I pulled my panties aside, and lowered myself onto him. We began fucking, it felt so good. To the left of me, I saw the girl I had kissed earlier on her knees sucking one of the other guys. Stephanie came over to us, and kissed me while we were fucking. One of the other guys pulled her down her panties, but she continued to kiss me. He then started to fuck her from behind. It was so hot, and soon I had my first orgasm. My body shook with pleasure as the guy continued to fuck me. The other girl came over to me, removed my bra and started to suck my tits. There I was, fucking a guy while Stephanie was kissing me. And an other girl played with my tits. After a short while I felt him tense up, feeling him coming inside me. At the same time I had my second orgasm.

 I collapsed on the couch, lying on my back panting. The other girl knelt down between my legs and started eating my cum filled pussy. It felt so good and nasty. As I laid there with the girl between my legs, one of the guys fucked her doggy style. Stephanie was now on her knees giving a blow job. I watched as he blew his load in her mouth. Then Stephanie leaned over and began making out with me. Her mouth was still filled with cum, and I felt the delicious taste as we swapped it between us. At this time, all the guys had pretty much used up their ammunition. And us 3 girl was satisfied too. It was getting late, so after a little more making out we decided it was time to go.

The time was almost 3 am in the morning, and it was hours until the next bus home. So Stephanie invited me to sleep at her place for the night. It was only a short walk to her apartment. We were both tired and a little drunk, so we went straight to bed. Although I was ecstatic for being alone with her again, we were both so tired we fell asleep almost immediately.

 I woke up around 10 am on Sunday. For once without the hangover I usually have after a party. Stephanie was standing beside the bed in a bathrobe offering me a hot cup of coffee. I happily accepted the cup, feeling the drowsiness slip away. Starting to feel awake again, I asked her how long she had been up. She said she had got up a few minutes ago, just long enough to make some coffee. We sat in the bedroom chatting while we finished our coffee. Finishing the last drop I asked her if I could borrow her shower. She said I was welcome to. 

 I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and stripped off my underwear. I got in the shower, and felt the warm water flow over my body. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling for a moment. Then I started to wash myself. Suddenly I felt something brush against my back, and turned around. Stephanie had stepped into the shower with me. She put her arms around me and pulled me close to her and kissed me. We began caressing each other while kissing. I felt my pussy moisten, and soon I felt two fingers slip inside me. I moaned as she started finger fucking me. Taking her hand I pulled her fingers out of me. Lifted her hand up, and sucked my juices from her fingers. Then I kissed her, and got down on my knees. I stuck my tongue into her wetness, tasting her sweet juices. Before I let my tongue move up to her clit. As I licked and sucked her clit, I slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy. Moving my fingers in and out of her. Hearing her moan in pleasure. Always keeping my tongue and lips on the clit. Her moans got loader and she started breathing faster. My fingers moved faster, keeping up with the sound of her breath. Before long her body began shaking as the orgasm overwhelmed her. When she recovered, I stood up again. Sucked on her nipples for a few seconds, first one then the other. Then we kissed again. She bent down, and began sucking on my nipples. Her hand was moving between my legs. I felt her fingers slide slowly into my pussy, then out again. Then she started rubbing my clit. It felt fantastic. I closed my eyes, and savored the feeling of her lips on my breasts and hand between my legs. Feeling the orgasm approaching I leaned against the shower wall. She thrust her fingers inside me again, and I came instantly.

We kissed a little more, and washed ourselves. We got out of the shower, and dried ourselves off. Smiled and looked at each other as we did so. She told me she really enjoyed having sex with me. And I said I loved it too. We got dressed and ate a quick breakfast together, before I had to catch the bus home.

 On my way home I thought about Stephanie. Finally I admitted my own feelings to myself. I was in love with her. Guess I had known it a while, but I had told myself I couldn't fall in love with an other girl. But I couldn't fool myself anymore, I was madly in love with her. It wasn't just the sex, it was everything about her. Her looks, her beautiful green eyes, her voice, the way she treated me, everything. The problem was, I had no idea how to let her know. I was afraid to loose her.

Published 
Written by Bi_girl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments