Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Orgy Room

"A group of three employees went to a co workers bachelorette party and end up in the orgy room"

49
12 Comments 12
114k Views 114k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Legendary Story
I had been working at a small company for the last couple of years. There was myself and 3 others in our little group. Diane was our boss who had just turned 40 last week. She was a great boss who was happily married with three children. She just had celebrated her 15th anniversary just last week. Diane was a few pounds overweight but had a great face and body in my opinion. Mia was a 25 year old who had just started working with us in the last year. She had a very petite body and was a very quiet person. She had a boyfriend and seemed very happy. Julie was the wild one of the group if you want to call it that. She was 24 years old and she was to be married in two weeks. I was 28 years old and had been happily married for almost one year. I was a exercise nut and I loved to worked out a lot. I had a very sexy body. I also worked as second in command to Diane at work.

Julie had asked all of us if we would come to her bachelorette party. One of her friends was holding it and it was to be this coming weekend. We were all like family so everyone of us said sure. She had told us it will be a wild time and handed us the directions on how to get there. It was being held at a private underground night club.

The three of us except for Julie decided to ride together. This place was real hard to find but we finally had found it. Mia and Diane both wore the clothes they usually work in. I had on a very tight skirt along with a nice little top on. This place was underground as you had to take steps down to enter it. It wasn’t a very big place but I did noticed a small dance floor. We all grabbed some drinks and sat down at a table. I would say their was about 20 or 25 girls there. Some of them seemed very wild in nature. As we chatted the lights all of a sudden went off. This place wasn’t well lighted as it was but now you couldn’t see anything. A minute later the lights went back on and their were several strippers out on the dance floor. Everyone of them had a great body as they only had a t G-string on.

They shook what they had as they danced around the different tables of women. I quickly noticed as did my friends that this was going to be a very different kind of party. One by one the G-strings they had on were coming off. We watched in amazement as these 10 or so strippers began to try to entice the women with their big cocks. I had to order another drink right away as I was blown away by what I had been watching. A couple of the guys headed over to our table where the three of us sat at. One got right in Diane’s face while another tried to use a few pick up lines with me. He had a great looking cock but I told him I wasn’t interested. Diane slowly push her guy away as he quickly set his sights on Mia.

I looked over at a few of the other tables and their was several women now sucking on these studs big cocks. Diane and I looked at each other stunned at what we were seeing. The music was loud as these studs kept going from table to table. I looked over towards Mia and to my surprise she was stroking this young studs cock with her hand. I watched as he slowly pushed his cock up towards her mouth and inserted it in. Mia was now sucking on this guys cock while Diane and I gave each other a surprised look. The young stud pick Mia up and carried her off to the corner of the room. I tried not to look at first but I had to peek and see what they were doing. Mia was sucking his cock hard while he had Mia’s shirt pulled over her tits. He felt her up as she suck on his cock. It was about 15 minutes or so when I took another look over towards Mia. She was turned around towards the wall and had her pants down on the ground. He held her tight little ass with his hands and was banging her real good. The music was loud but I now heard Mia moaning out as he fucked her. Diane and I decided to order another drink as we looked around to see several women now in different stages of being fucked.

Julie the up coming bride walked by us with a stud as she was a little buzzed. Two other guys walked over towards Diane and I again and began to dance in front of us. I quickly pushed away the guy hitting on me but Diane’s guy wasn’t buying that from her. He stood right in between us as his nice tan tight buns were only a foot away from my face. I decided to check on Mia again as I turned around to see the stud thrusting his cock very hard into her from behind. He then pulled out of her and began to shoot his cum all over Mia’s tight little ass. I was really shock what Mia had just done. In the mean time I turned to find the stud and Diane were gone. I had no idea if they went together or not. I now was alone at the table as another guy tried hitting on me. I shoed him away quickly as I notice Julie off to the side giving one of the studs a very intense blowjob. I decided I had to go to the restroom and try to get away from all this mayhem. I had a heck of a time finding the restroom as it was down a darken hallway. I made my way past several married women being fucked by these young studs. I guess they weren’t being fucked enough at home by the way they were screaming out in orgasms.

I had found the bathroom as I tried to find my way back to our table. I still hadn’t found Diane though. It was dark and I had a pretty good buzz going as I headed down the hallway. I had walked by a room off the hallway as I heard people inside it. There was a closed curtain blocking the door way with a sign on it. It was to dark and I was way to buzz to try to even read it. I decided to pull the curtain aside and see what was happening. To my amazement I saw Diane in the corner of the room with three of the young studs. She was on her knees in front of all of them with her blouse wide open. Her tits were totally exposed as she began to suck on three of them.

I snuck through the curtain and park myself by some stuff that was in the room.

HAYFA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HAYFA

There was no way they could see me hiding. Diane had grabbed one cock with her hand while another cock was being stuffed into her mouth. She suck all three of their cocks before they wanted more. She stood up as two of the guys removed her pants and panties. I thought to myself, “O’ Man. She is going to fuck each of them.”

They laid Diane down on a big autumn that was in the room. She laid with her two legs on the floor as the first guy knelt down in front of her. He pulled her legs apart and began to fuck Diane. She moan out as she sucked on one of the other guys cock. He fucked her hard for several minutes when another guy took his place. He fucked Diane with quick short strokes as she creamed out in orgasm as he fucked her. I couldn’t believe what I just watched. My 40 year old boss with three children was being fucked hard by some young studs as I watched. I heard them say, “It is your turn big Mike! Fuck her hard with your big cock!”

This big Mike pulled Diane up to her feet and had her lean down with her arms holding onto the autumn. He grabbed her hips pulling her nice round ass towards his big cock. He slowly worked his cock into Diane and began to fuck her hard. He got encouragement from the other two as he pounded his big cock into Diane’s pussy. She cried out the whole time as big Mike drill her with very long hard strokes with his big cock. Diane’s legs became very weak as big Mike held her up strongly with his hands. Then she finally couldn’t take anymore and crashed down on to the autumn. They all switched places again as Diane was moaning out loud again.

I decided I better split before they got done. I turned around to sneak out and I ran right into a couple of the young hunks. These were two of the guys I had already turned down before. They asked if I knew what this room was for and if I had read the sign on the curtain. They told me that this is the, “Orgy room” and that it is for any women who wants to be fucked by more than one guy at a time. They also told me that since I was inside it that I must wanted to also be fucked by more than one guy at a time just like my friend was. I was told also that i had the best body of all the women there.

I froze up as the one guy slid his hands into my top and began to pull my big tits out. I felt a hand under my skirt reach up and touch my wet panties. I felt hornier by the minute as the guy with his hand up my skirt pulled my wet panties to the side and he inserted his finger into my drench pussy. I almost came on the spot as I looked over at Diane who was still was being fucked very hard. It was looking like the same thing was about to happen to me. Another young hunk came in to help the other two with me. I was drag over to the corner of room as my wet panties now were pulled off me. My big tits were now flapping in the air as all three of them grabbed and groped at them. I was pushed down onto my knees right in front of their big cocks. I had cocks being pushed into my mouth from all angles. I did this for several minutes until they grabbed me and push me down onto the make shift bed they create. My top was totally removed from my body as was my skirt.

They had all the assess they wanted to me now. I felt my legs being spread apart as the first cock was shoved deep into my wet pussy. I moan out as I was extremely horny now. The first guy began to fucked me real good as I looked over towards Diane. Diane was now on her back as two of the guys who had fucked her were now cumming all over her face and body. This pushed me over the edge as I had a very strong orgasm as my body went into convulsions. The next guy step in and he began to fucked me with very long strokes with his big cock. My body was going nuts as I began to act like a total slut. I cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” several different times.

One of the studs moved onto his back. I squatted down as his big cock slid deep inside me. The other two studs were on each side of me as I sucked on both of their cocks while I got fucked. I felt a major orgasm coming on as I began to bounced my pussy very quickly up and down on his cock. His cock was plunging deep into me. I cried out in orgasm as I had been stroking a cock in each of my hands while I got fucked. Diane’s third guy was fucking her hard as I watched him cum all over her stomach. She was now done as she laid their trying to get her composure back.

I was now moved over against the wall. I had both hands up against the wall as my back was arch so my ass was sticking out. The first guy came up from behind and grabbed a hold of my hips. He plunged his cock deep into me and began to fuck me hard. My tits were being pushed up against the wall every time he thrust his big cock into me from behind. I began to scream into the wall as I started to cum very hard. My juices ran down my legs as a different stud mounted me from behind. He also fucked me very hard from behind. This went on for several minutes as each of them took their turns with me. I ended up cumming hard two more times.

I was then force to my knees in front of all three of them. Diane watched me from the other corner of the room as each of them took their turns cumming all over my face. When all three were done my face and mouth was covered in cum. The three studs left again for the dance floor to look for their next victim. Diane and I clean up and got dressed. We looked at each other and asked what did we both just do. We walked back out to our table where Mia was waiting for us. We all looked over to each other and acted like this never had happened.

We stayed a while longer and left as we were all worn out at that point. Monday morning we all came to work somewhat hung over and embarrassed. I will never forgot the orgy room.

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments