Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The nymphs of summer

"The summer started with embarrassment, but ended up as the sweetest summer of my life"

15
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
8.7k words 8.7k words
Sweet! Wonderful! Finally we were here. And what brilliant weather! I stepped out of the back seat of my fathers BMW and was surprised by the heat that met me. The car's air conditioning had been turned down to an almost unnecessarily low temperature, and now the heat that I felt upon me was similar I envisaged to that of the desert.

At home it had been a bit cloudy, but out here near the coast I could see a single cloud in the sky. I had followed my parents to the summer house they had bought two years ago and we were to spend two weeks together before I went with my two of my friends on a vacation to Greece. I stretched my back and enjoyed the feeling of the sun’s rays on my skin. The place was just like I remembered it. It seemed that time had stood still out here. It looked almost the same as two years ago when I first saw it. The house was located on a peninsula in a leafy forest just down by a bay. We had our own little pier and a sandy beach to go with it. It was built in the 1940's, but recently renovated in a way that preserved the old style in a nice way. That was something my mother had wanted.

Dad and I carried the stuff up to the house and mom made a light lunch of grilled chicken, salad, fresh bread and some beers to wash everything down with. We sat in the shadow on the veranda and enjoyed the quiet moment. It really felt great to be there, especially when the summer was in full bloom. After the meal we cleared up and did the dishes together.

"What about going down to the sea to have a nice swim John?" my mother said to me with a happy voice from the kitchen. "Why don't you take a book and relax in the hammock down by the boat house? Dad and I can fix the rest up here” she added.

I smiled by myself. I knew what my mother had in mind and I thought I had to tease her a bit.

"Don't know mom. I feel a bit tired, I was thinking about crashing here for awhile. It's almost too hot right now."

"John, I agree with your mother, I think you should take a premiere swim. I'm sure it's very nice!" my father said as he entered the room after being upstairs for a while.

"Okay, you are probably right. I should go and have a swim," I said and gazed through the opening to the kitchen where I saw my father approach my mother, touching her around her butt and kissing her neck. I realized they needed some quality time by themselves so I picked up my swimming shorts, my towel and headed for the pier.

After a cooling dip in the blue water, I lay down on the old wooden pier and relaxed. The sun was hot and I soon became quite dizzy. I fantasized about having a sexy girl with me out here, taking her down to the water for some nice swimming, preferably without clothes, and then taking her to the house for some hot lovemaking. The arousing fantasy, the calming sound of the water and the sun’s rays made me tired and I fell asleep. I didn't know for how long I had been sleeping when I woke up with a dry mouth and a slight headache, which probably indicated dehydration. In addition to that I had a hard-on and felt an urge to pee, which was not a good combination. I felt it was time to get back up to the house, but first I had to empty my bladder before it exploded. The hard-on would calm down if I just could do that I reckoned.

I took my towel and went into the thick vegetation beside our little sand strip of a beach. Standing with trees and bushes around me I took out my hard dick and tried to relax in order to get it all flowing. It felt like I had gallons to empty and I stood there end enjoyed the feeling of relief. Suddenly I heard a giggle and I froze. When I opened my eyes I saw two young women through the wood, not more than fifteen feet away from me. I panicked and didn't know what to do as the pressure in the bladder was still high and I had more to go.

"Looks like you are feeling good," said the taller of them, a blonde girl in jeans shorts and a white tank-top. She laughed a little and the other girl giggled.

They didn't stop, just walked along the narrow path that, without my knowing, crossed the piece of land I just used as a toilet. How the hell could I be naive enough to think that I could just go out and pee wherever I wanted without someone passing me by? As soon as I possibly could I put my dick back in my shorts and pulled them up, glancing at the young women, who were now walking up the hill. They turned around and gave me a quick glance and I could hear them talk with each other quietly. Embarrassing was just the forename. I had been happily standing there with my hard cock out for airing, and two beautiful girls my own age, around 20, had been walking along and witnessed the spectacle. With my head full of thoughts I started to walk up to our summer house.

Once back at the summer house, I was greeted by mom who was sitting on the porch with a bottle of mineral water in her hand. She looked as happy, relaxed and satisfied as you can look after a proper fuck. I knew it was that she had just gotten, and I was happy for her. They had been up here having an enjoyable time while I was down in the woods exposing myself for embarrassment.

"Did you enjoy your swimming John?" my mother asked me happily when I walked up on the porch.

"Yeah, sure did," I replied with a forced smile on my lips.

"There are sandwiches and sodas in the fridge if you want some," she continued and sat herself down in a comfortable chair with the newspaper.

I fetched a Coke and sat down in the sofa with a motor magazine. My thoughts kept sliding back to the event in the woods. Who were those exceptionally cute girls anyway? They must be living nearby, I thought to myself. I assumed they had been down by the water for some swimming and tanning, and were on their way home when they passed me. I stopped thinking about them for a while when I found an interesting article in the magazine. The afternoon was spent lying down on the sofa relaxing.

The next morning I woke up late. Put on my t-shirt, shorts and went yawning down the stairs and into the kitchen. My parents were sitting on the veranda drinking their morning coffee. The sun was shining and I looked forward to another relaxing vacation day. I had some sandwiches and a bowl of cereal and when I was finished I took care of a mountain of dishes that had been waiting for me since the evening before. I was standing there humming, cleaning plates and glasses when I heard my mother and father talking with someone. I couldn't distinguish any foreign voice but they talked in a way that made me understand that a third person was involved.

"John, would you come out for a while dear. There are some people I would like you to meet," mother called from outside.

Who could possibly have the desire to see me? I dried my hands and went out. I got a minor shock when I saw the girls from the forest standing on the foot of the stairs to our porch. I felt like turning around and walking back inside the house, but that was not really an option right now.

"This is Clarissa and Jenna," my mother explained with a smile on her face. "Clarissa is Eva’s and Charles’ daughter, you know. Eva who inherited the cottage up the hill," she continued and pointed in the direction of the house she was talking about. I had met Eva and Charles the last time I was out here, just after my parents bought the house. My parents had been spending a great deal of time with them after they got to know each other. Their daughter, Clarissa, had not been here from what I knew.

I silently walked on to the staircase and stood there like a fool, saying nothing. The whole situation was awkward and I was embarrassed to meet the girls again. They smiled at me without saying a word and all I could think of was the last time we had met.

"Come down here and say hello to the girls properly," my mother said impatiently and waved her hand. I slowly went down the stairs and came up to mom and the girls. I held out my hand in front of the taller blonde girl and tried my best to make a good impression, even if the smile felt wasted.

"John," I said and shook her hand. Her hand was warm and soft and felt good in mine. She smiled at me and her lively eyes glimmered.

"Hi John, my name is Clarissa. This is my best friend Jenna," said the blonde and gestured toward the shorter and slightly curvier girl next to her.

I let go of Clarissa's hand and stretched to reach her friends. Jenna took a step toward me and smiled a shy, but in my eyes fiercely sexy smile that made a lightning bolt shoot through my body. She extended her hand to me and I greeted her staring into her dark brown eyes.

"Jenna. Nice to meet you John," she said with a wonderfully soft and relaxed voice that was a bit deeper than I expected. She smiled at me again and I smiled back.

"Ditto" I said thoughtfully, looking into her dark eyes.

"Why don't you take the girls with you on a boat trip John? That could be fun!". My mother said happily and with a rather enthusiastic tone in her voice.

My mother was probably eager for the house to be empty and quiet so that she and my father could enjoy a good morning fuck without thinking about holding back and getting worried that someone might hear them. I didn't think that was such a bad idea after all. Even if I was still embarrassed, I couldn't be dumb enough to miss the chance to get to know these beautiful girls. And beautiful they were. Even if I had been with quite a few girls, these two stood out from the crowd.

My old man liked big things with motors in them and had just bought a big and dishy motor boat. My mom liked things with motors in as well. Relatively large I should say. I had experienced that a few years ago when I was in a hurry to the cinema and going through her dresser drawer in search of money I could borrow. I was both amazed and astonished at my discovery and had laughed a great deal.

All three of us were on our way down the path that led to our boat house. The girls had been to their house and picked up towels and put on their bikinis, but they both wore shorts and tops over them to my chagrin. I hoped to see some more of the girls nicely shaped bodies during the boat ride. At the moment I was walking in front of them and they walked silently behind. Once down at the pier I unlocked the boat house and invited them in.

"Wow! What a boat," Clarissa said with excitement when we entered and saw the big white boat. She gave me a cute smile and stroked her hand along the side of the boat.

"Really nice!" said Jenna and looked at me with her Bambi eyes. My whole body became warm and I felt a nice tickling sensation in the lower regions. I silently thanked my parents for letting me borrow this penis-enlarger for a boat, and my lucky star for having these gorgeous and sexy girls with me.

Soon we were out on open water and could throttle full speed ahead. The girls enjoyed the wind in their hair and the burning sun above. They repeatedly gave me looks and smiled at me where I was sitting behind the wheel, steering the powerful machine. I decided to anchor by a small island where we could take a swim. I really longed to see them both in bikinis and my fantasies started to play in my head. I felt an incipient hard-on inside my shorts and did all I could to make it calm down, even if the sight of the lovely girls and the thought of their hot bodies made it very hard. When we had stopped and the motor was turned off, the silence was total. We could hear the cry of sea gulls far away; otherwise it was calm and quiet. Clarissa came on to me.

"It's so beautiful here, so peaceful! I have not been this far out before” Clarissa said.

She put her big sun glasses on her curly, blonde hair and smiled at me and then looked around, to the isles and further out to sea.

"I want to get in the water now," Jenna said and jumped up from her seat.

"Me too," Clarissa replied and laughed.

She got hold of her top and pulled it rapidly over her head. I had barely had time to react before she buttoned down the shorts and pulled them off. I was just standing there, enjoying her long and slim body, tanned and delicious. The white bikini top spanned a couple of stunning natural tits, perfectly formed and in a lovely size. Firm as they could possibly be. My dick started to twitch once again and now it was really hard to get it to stop swelling. Clarissa took a couple of steps and got up onto the gunnels, ready to jump into the water. I just couldn't take my eyes off her incredibly sexy ass and her nice thighs.

"Come on Jenna, get in the water now," Clarissa shouted and laughed in a bubbly manner.

Her friend stood up and took off her top. Her brown eyes met mine when she had ripped it off and the same wonderful sensation rushed through me. She was so beautiful and so sexy my dick started to swell even more. Her breasts were bigger than Clarissa's even if they weren't as perfectly shaped. I could see big nipples under the smooth bikini cups. Jenna pulled down her shorts and I stood there mute and silly, just staring at her incredibly sexy body. I suddenly felt so horny and my heart pounded. A question started to gnaw inside my brain; how the heck would I be able to take a swim with these nymphs without showing them my full blown erection?

With a howl, Clarissa jumped into the big blue and Jenna went up the gunnels, ready to follow her friend down into the soothing water. She turned to me and smiled.

"John, come on now! You have to get into the water too, or maybe you don't dare?" she said invitingly.

I looked at her and smiled back. She was a goddess, a heavenly creature in a human body. Her long dark hair was spread out over her tanned back and her beautifully shaped body radiated pure sexual energy. She surely had the curves in the right places and the sight of her round ass under the bikini bottom and the big tits held in position by a top that was a bit too small made me swallow hard. How could everything become this wonderful all of a sudden I thought? The day had started with a shock for me, but now I was out here alone with two of the loveliest women I had ever seen in real life.

Clarissa laughed from the water where she swam back and forth. Jenna was ready and made an elegant dive into the glistening water, just to come up from below a few seconds later.

"Come on John, you just have to get in here," Clarissa called to me in a firm voice.

I got up, hunching a bit and jumped into the sea. A second later I sank down into the cold and fresh water which I hoped would ease my swollen dick and make it shrink. When I got up to the surface both the girls were right beside me. They were swimming around in circles, splashing water on me and each other. We started to make some real trouble and had a blast. My dick had to my delight calmed down a bit, anyway enough so I could get up into the boat without them seeing the big bump on my shorts. That's what I thought anyway.

Half an hour later we were laying on the deck, the three of us. The girls wet bodies glistered in the sun as they stretched themselves out and enjoyed the warming sun. I just couldn't help myself looking at them secretly as we talked. Both of them were very easy to chat with and they were both interesting and intelligent. Clarissa lay on her stomach and held her upper body up with support of her elbows. Jenna was lying on her back. Her big breasts were orb-like and the hardened nipples stood out clearly against the tight fabric. My erection began to scream for my attention again. How would I be able to take any more of this?

Clarissa turned to the side. My eyes slid over her smooth and slim body, down to the rounding of her breasts and down between her legs. The white fabric was wet and semi-transparent. I could see her nipples and also what was hiding under her bikini panties. A small and well-groomed triangle of blonde pubic hair, but otherwise totally bare. Her panty became tight over her private parts when she turned a little bit, the thin fabric went in between her labia forming a nice camel toe. I forced my staring eyes away from her and realized that she was watching me.

"Don't you have a girl to bring out here John? She is missing a lot not being here I think."

"No. We broke up this spring," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Clarissa as if she really meant it.

"Don't bother, we just slipped apart. Didn't have much in common. It was a joint agreement to break up."

None of the girls said anything for some time and then we started to talk about everything and nothing, having a really pleasant time.

Late in the afternoon we arrived at the pier by our property. I helped the girls get out of the boat and we stood there talking for a little while before Clarissa said something that made me very glad.

"Do you want to come and have a little party tonight John? My parents are going to town and we are alone in the house until late. I thought it would be cool if you could join us, we would enjoy your company."

"Yeah, why not," I said calmly, but inside I was jumping up and down with joy. First spending the whole day with these wonderful girls, and then to spend the evening with them as well, that was great.

"Super!" Jenna said and gave me a quick hug. She took me by surprise, but I came to my senses and held her firmly around her back. I could feel her voluptuous breasts press against my chest. All that was between us was the wet fabric of her bikini top. I felt her long and tangled hair touch my cheek. She smelled wonderful. I felt a warm feeling in my stomach and down to my sex, which began to be filled with blood once again. I let go of her and she took one step back as if she had caught herself doing something she shouldn’t.

"Come up at seven. We will have some fun together," said Clarissa and smiled at me and gave me a quick hug. I could feel her soft lips touch my cheek and it felt like she was giving me a very gentle kiss. I was not sure if it was, but it fired me up and made me feel warm inside. I really enjoyed coming near these young women.

We went up the hill to my parents’ house and there we separated. I followed the girls with my eyes as they walked along up the hill. Two beautiful and stunning girls had shown interest in spending time with me. What could be better? I was overwhelmed with joy.

The time was minutes to seven when I climbed up the steep path that led to Eva's and Charles's cottage. Once up there I had a great view over the bay and the dense forest that embraced it from all sides. The house was quite small but very picturesque and looked cozy, where it lay surrounded by large oaks. I could hear music through a small window on the first floor, otherwise the place was very calm. I went in through the old door and called the girls by names. It didn't take more than a couple of seconds before Clarissa came walking through a doorway from one of the inner rooms of the cottage, closely followed by Jenna. They were holding glasses with red wine in their hands and seemed to be very cheerful. Both of them were wearing light and very pretty summer dresses that exposed every curve on their bodies.

"Hi John!" Clarissa - the more spontaneous of the two - said with a smile.

"Hello," I replied and smiled back.

"Come on in, do you want a glass of wine, or something else? Beer, cider, soda, water?"

"Cider is fine thanks."

She went back to where she came from, probably the kitchen, to bring me the drink. Jenna was still in the room, without saying anything for a while. We just looked at each other smiling. She was so pretty in her short dress with thin straps. The neckline showed a great deal of her round and nicely tanned tits. The sight of them got me going.

"You are so cute Jenna," I pushed myself to say, even if it sounded a bit lame.

"Thanks," she said looking a little shy and smiled at me. A big, warm smile. It seemed that she was very happy that I thought she was pretty.

Clarissa came back with a big glass of cider. We made a toast and the girls first looked at each other and then me. This was a perfect beginning of a great night. That much I knew. We sat down outside the small house, drank and enjoyed the warm summer evening. I loved the feeling of the alcohol that slowly made me slightly intoxicated, how it started to tickle my skin and in my stiffening cock. To be near these girls was in itself an intoxicating experience. Our eyes met for long moments without turn aside. Both of them looked at me with glances that I could not perceive in any other way than yearning.

I noticed that they got more and more intoxicated by the wine and I got lots of flirty glances. Clarissa got up from her chair, obviously a bit drunk.

"Now I want to dance with you John," she said smiling.

I got out of my chair as well, and walked up to her. From the iPod speaker came a quiet ballad and I felt that this was a perfect moment to get near this amazing woman. She embraced me hard and pressed her soft and warm body against mine. She smelled sweet and fresh, and the whole situation made me very horny. I was sure she felt my hard cock through my pants as she pressed her lovely body against mine. Now it wasn't possible to make the hard-on soften, so I just had to play along with it all.

"You are so God damn nice John" Clarissa whispered and gave me a hard hug. Her hand slipped down my back. I didn't say a word, just hugged her back and let my hand slide over her firm ass. I glanced at Jenna. She looked a bit lost and slightly sad. I had expected that she would smile when I met her eyes, but she remained neutral. I let go of Clarissa and looked at her.

"Thanks for the dance Clarissa! I think that Jenna wants to dance too."

"Come here Jenna," Clarissa said to her friend. "There is someone here who wants to dance with you". The last part she said in a teasing way.

Jenna got up and walked up to us. Clarissa took a step back and joined us with her arms. She leaned forward and whispered something in Jenna’s ear and both of them laughed a little. After that Jenna looked me deep in the eyes and hugged me hard. I felt her big, firm breasts against me. She was so warm and wonderful. Her thick, curly hair tickled my cheek when I put my head next to hers. I couldn't resist the opportunity to kiss her soft neck gently. I felt her grip around my back tighten and a very quiet moan left her lips.

We danced for a long time and when the song was over Clarissa walked up to us. She had been in the house and fetched some more wine and now she smiled at us.

"Come, let’s go inside.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

You can dance some other night!"

I let go of Jenna and looked at her face. She smiled sexily, took my hand in hers and squeezed it firmly.

We got into the house. Clarissa was already on her way up the steep stairs to the first floor when Jenna and I walked through the door. Jenna started to climb up too, and I followed her. I was very near and for a moment I could sense a slight odor of female sex, when my face was just inches away from her well-rounded ass. Or was it just something I imagined? I drew air through my nose once again and all I could smell was her sweet perfume. Once up we saw a very neat room with two low beds on each side of a small table. Clarissa had put her glass on the table and was sitting on one of the beds.

"Now we are going to play cards," she exclaimed and grinned at us. Jenna sighed.

"Do we have to," Jenna complained.

"Yes, we have to! Strip poker."

"No, you always win in poker. It's not fair," Jenna complained further.

"Yes...and?"

"Do you wanna play John?" Jenna asked me frowning.

I was thinking for a brief moment and came to the conclusion that this could be as good as it could get, but the risk was that the girls were a bit too skillful and that I soon would be sitting there butt naked, with a big, hard cock between my legs, impossible to hide.

"Yeah, why not!" I heard myself say.

"Good!" Clarissa said and laughed. "Two against one Jenna."

Jenna grabbed a small pillow and threw it at her friend. Soon the game was on. I got decent cards in the first deal and even better after the second. Clarissa didn't seem to have that kind of luck and she looked a bit pissed about it.

"It was you who wanted to play Clarissa," Jenna giggled. "Take it off now!"

Clarissa sat herself on the knees in the bed and pulled her dress over her head. God, what a sight. A wonderfully tanned body, a pair of perfect tits held in place by a white lace bra, even if the bra was superfluous when it came to supporting her tits. White panties with lace to go with that. I swallowed hard. My cock grew in thickness and length. My whole body was vibrating of desire.

The deck was shuffled and a new deal was made. Worse luck for me this round. Clarissa on the other hand looked happy. Poker face was not her speciaity. It all ended with me losing and I had to take of my shirt, to the girls’ excitement. Shorts and briefs were all there was between me and total nudity, and total exposure of my big and pounding genitals. To my relief Jenna lost in the next round. She had to take off her dress and I got to enjoy her wonderful, curvy body, her big tits and beautiful tummy which was adorned with glistering piercing jewelery.

She was wearing a black bra and black panties, both in a smooth material. I could see that she was blushing and didn't want to meet my eyes at first. When she did, I looked deep into her dark eyes and it felt like she was eating me with her eyes. My heart was pounding like crazy. How would this end? I was so tense with anticipation and so horny I was going to burst.

Next turn resulted in me losing another time. I had to take off my shorts and throw them on the floor. A little ashamed I sat down on the bed again and tried to get my hard cock to point in the right direction. Both Clarissa and Jenna looked at my crotch and it was pretty obvious that they could see the big bump, because they started to giggle and looked at each other. I tried to seem unaffected, but that didn't work out that well. I collected all the cards from the table and started to deal. We played again with the result that Jenna ended up losing. She cursed when she threw the cards on the table in front of her and stretched her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. She held it in front of her for a while before she threw it on the floor. I sat there staring at her big, beautiful breasts. She was a bit abashed as it didn't feel too comfortable that I was staring like I did. Her big, dark nipples were extremely inviting and the sight of her tits made me even hornier. I collected the cards in a hurry and shuffled the deck.

"Can we take a break," said Jenna. She wasn't really uncomfortable with this I could tell. Who would be anyway? I looked at Clarissa.

"Oh no! You are not going to get away so easily Jenna," Clarissa said laughing. "Let’s deal John, we will go on until we have a loser."

I quickly made the deal and we all looked at our cards. I looked at Clarissa who looked indifferent and then at Jenna who looked anything but pleased. Myself I was satisfied with my cards and I was pretty sure I was going to win this turn or at least not lose. To my surprise Clarissa had even better cards than me, but Jenna had only a pair of nines.

"Off with those panties Jenna," her friend challenged her with a teasing tone of voice. Jenna looked at her, moderately amused.

My heart was making flips inside my chest and my breathing became heavier and heavier. The blood rushed through my body and my cock pounded between my legs. Jenna grabbed the edge of her black panties and pulled them down with a quick movement and threw them away. Now she was sitting completely naked on the bed. I just could not stop myself from looking at her private parts. It was wonderfully inviting and a well-groomed bush of pubic hair crowned her young pussy. Her big, dark and creased inner labia were tightly closed and hid the sweetest of all her body openings. She was incredibly beautiful, sexy and terribly inviting. My whole body was screaming. I wanted to make love to this woman, mount her and drive my hard cock deep into her wet pussy hole. Clarissa interrupted my fantasies.

"We have a winner! And a loser". She giggled and looked at Jenna who was mostly embarrassed.

"In fact I think Jenna is worth a consolation prize John," she continued and looked at me.

"What kind of a prize do you want Jenna?"

Jenna shrugged and turned a bit so that I would have more difficulty in looking at her vagina.

"Maybe the prize can be that she gets to see your cock again, John. It's a prize I would love anyways," Clarissa said and bit her lower lip a little.

Jenna looked at me with a wonderful smile on her face. I looked back and enjoyed everything I saw; her big and firm tits, her round hips and beautiful thighs. Her delicious pussy. She teased me with her whole appearance and a warm feeling pulsated throughout my body. I grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down so fast that my hard cock literally bounced out of them. I threw them on floor and sat on the bedside, completely naked, with my big, hard cock resting on my thigh.

"Damn, it's so delicious," Clarissa almost whispered with a dreamy expression on her face as she came up to me and sat on her knees in front of me.

She looked at me with glossy eyes and I could see how sexually aroused she was. Or was it the wine? Maybe a mix of both. She grabbed my hard cock, raised it up to standing position and pulled down my foreskin. I looked at Jenna who sat on the bed opposite the one I was sitting on. Her eyes were fixed on my penis and her breathing heavy. Clarissa started to slowly jerk my cock and a wonderful feeling spread through my lower abdomen. I groaned loudly. She looked at me and kissed my glands after pulling down the foreskin as much as she could. She moaned and let a string of saliva leave her mouth, slowly it slid down over my glands and further down the shaft. She leaned to me and whispered in my ear.

"Jenna is a virgin. She hasn’t given a blowjob either. I want you to show her how to do that. After that, I want you to fuck her, take her virginity here in this bed."

I was almost shocked by what she said, but at the same time it made me extremely horny. I asked myself if that was what Jenna really wanted. If that was the case I would gladly take her here and now. I wanted to take Clarissa too. Hard in her pussy. So hard she would beg me to quit, whimpering with pain mixed pleasure. Clarissa got up, unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. She pulled down her panties with her abdomen just inches from my face. A moist and almost hairless pussy that smelled female sex. Her labia were smaller than Jenna’s, but very beautiful and tempting. I stared at her pussy and with its lack of pubic hair it invited me to open my mouth and just eat her. Her pussy lips cracked open and showed me the pink and moist inside. She was very wet and that made me insanely horny.

I grabbed her tight ass and pressed her against my open mouth and greedily engulfed her. A cry left her mouth, in both surprise and arousal at the same time. She rested her arms against the sloping ceiling, spread her legs and let me taste her inner sanctum. My tongue slipped up and down between the soft and wet lips and she moaned loudly with pleasure. I was in heaven and I wanted to take her there too. Her taste was delicious and my tongue played in her soft hole, in and out, up and down between the swollen lips and further up to her sensitive clitoris.

Jenna sat against the wall with legs spread. She caressed her right breast with one hand and the other went up and down her mons veneris. Her body twitched every so often and she moaned with her mouth open. Seeing her like that made me want to crack in a million pieces. I went on licking Clarissa’s pussy like crazy and pressed her against my mouth tightly. My hands kneading her marvellous ass and my tongue penetrating her as deep as it could.

Suddenly she let out a long groan. Her body started to tremble and she sank down on me. I laid her down on the bed and went on licking her while the orgasm washed over her and made her young body tremble and twitch. I didn't stop until she begged me to stop and hit me with lame strokes on my head. She was gasping and moaning as she looked at me with half closed eyes. I was happy I had given this wonderful woman such an intense orgasm and I intended to give her a lot more.

Jenna looked at me and her eyes were glossy. Her hand moved back and forth over her pussy. I got up from the bed and went over to her and sat down on my knees by her side. My cock stood like a skewer and my glands touched her naked thigh as I leaned forward and kissed her mouth. Her full and lovely lips welcomed me and she pulled me towards her as her tongue found its way into my mouth, deep into the wet and warm. I caressed her tummy and side and then grabbed her firm breast. I could feel her erected nipple against the palm of my hand when I gently squeezed her tit. She moaned and sucked my lower lip into her mouth. My hand explored every part of her body that it could reach; her soft breasts, her back, her stomach, her hips and down between her warm legs. They willingly slipped apart and my fingers made their way between her wet pussy lips.

She twitched when two of my fingers slid into her warm and moist hole. I played with them in the opening, well aware that I had to handle her with care now that she hadn't yet been penetrated, not if you asked Clarissa anyway. If she had been masturbating and used a dildo, that surely wasn't something I knew about. My fingers found slowly their way further inside of her plashy cunt. I listened to her breath, her moaning and other signs of pleasure. She sucked my tongue inside her mouth and kissed me with a series of deep and wet kisses. She was an awesome kisser. Virgin or not, kissing was something that she knew to perfection. I slowly fingered her and kissed her neck and down to the breasts. Greedily I sucked one of her big, erect nipples into my mouth and my tongue played around her hard bud.

Jenna groaned and shivered with feelings of lust as my kisses wandered down over her tummy and down to her most private parts. I kissed the inside of her thighs and approached her pussy. My fingers worked their way in and out of her and soon my mouth was all over her wet pussy. She tasted luscious and I sucked the wetness out of her. My tongue circled like mad around her clitoris and the fingers moved with increasing speed. Jenna moaned and whimpered and suddenly her orgasm came. It made her body shake and she spurned up from the bed, aiming for the mouth that gave her so much pleasure. I licked and fingered while she was flushed away into dreamland by the violent orgasm.

I raised my head from between her legs and looked at her. My mouth was soggy from her juices and I dried myself with the back of my hand. Me vs. the girls, 2-0, I thought to myself smiling while I slowly caressed Jenna’s thigh and stomach. I really love to make women have orgasms and lick their wet pussies. The taste of her sex was still on my lips and I licked them to have more of it.

I felt a soft hand on my back, a hand that caressed and explored. I turned to see Clarissa sit on her knees next to me. Her hands caressed my back and further down my behind. One of her hands slipped down and grabbed my balls. She played with them and then let her hand slide along the hard cock. She kissed my back and started to jerk it while I was lying on my stomach with my head between Jenna’s thighs.

Clarissa’s treatment was the most wonderful I could get and I felt I was gonna cum. I turned around and she went down on me and took my cock as deep as she could in her soft mouth and started to suck like her life depended on it. Her blonde head jumped up and down as she gave me pleasure. She knew exactly how to give it to me and I felt an orgasm rise inside of me.

"Ahh, it's so goood, I'm cumming Clarissa!" I groaned and Clarissa increased the speed and jerked my shaft at the same time.

The most intense orgasm I had ever had exploded inside of me and sent a cascade of sperms through my cock and straight up Clarissa’s sucking mouth. She received shot after shot with open mouth and the semen ran down on my hard cock. I moaned loudly with pleasure as the orgasm washed over me like a wave.

"Mmm," I could hear Clarissa through the temporary fog in my head.

Behind me Jenna had risen to a sitting position and now she embraced me from behind and caressed my belly and chest. Her kisses were all over my neck and shoulders. Clarissa jerked the last drops out of me and dried her mouth. I leaned panting against Jenna's warm and soft body.

"Thank you," Jenna whispered in my ear. "You were great, it felt so good!"

"It's me who should thank you honey," I responded.

It felt like I was partly paralyzed after the orgasm. At least the girls seemed to have recovered from theirs and yearned for more sexual stimulation. They caressed me all over my body and kissed where they could. Never before had two girls kissed me at the same time, and never as sweet as this. I started to touch them. One hand on Jenna’s thigh, the other on Clarissa’s breast, my mouth against her in a wet and hot kiss, Jenna’s hand around my cock. It started to twitch again. It hadn't really become soft, and now it was rock-hard again. Clarissa kissed me all the way down to the stiff cock and sucked the last of the sperm out of it. Her warm and wet mouth made it swell even more, the feeling was awesome.

"Come here Jenna," Clarissa said with veiled voice and caressed her friends back and neck. "Suck John's cock, you're gonna love it."

Jenna came down on me and soon her face was close to my hard cock. She looked at it and started to touch it gently, as if it was fragile. She pulled down my foreskin and licked my glands. I moaned loudly. I hade been fantasizing about Jenna taking my cock between her full lips, and now it was about to happen. Clarissa lay down between my legs with her head next to Jenna’s. Her tongue slid along my shaft and then she took my glands in her mouth and let it slide out with a loud smacking sound. Jenna took over and my glands disappeared into her mouth as she started humping her head up and down over my penis.

She let go of the cock with her mouth and a thick string of saliva went from her mouth to my dick. Clarissa grabbed the cock and swallowed it all the way down her throat before she slid out again. Jenna touched my thighs and sucked my balls while her dear friend sucked my dick. I felt I was going to explode again. The sight and feeling of two gorgeous girls sucking and licking at the same time made me extremely horny and was much more than I ever dared to dream about.

Jenna took over my cock again, deep in her soft mouth. Her sucking was so wonderful I almost came several times. Was it really true that this girl hadn't performed a blow job before? In that case she was a natural! It was great to see her work, how my cock went in and out of her mouth and how she looked at me with dimmed eyes to see if she did everything right. I moaned loud to show her how good she was.

"It feels so good Jenna!" I said.

I pulled my hand through the girl's hair. Clarissa's kisses walked up from my crotch to my chest. Soon our mouths met in a deep kiss. Her soft tongue played with mine and our saliva mixed. She straddled me and sat on my stomach. Jenna still sucked my cock as wonderful as she could. I felt an urge to have Clarissa’s pussy squeeze my erect cock. I wanted to slide up into her tight pussy hole. As if my mind was read, Jenna stopped and grabbed my penis. I squeezed Clarissa’s amazing tits and felt how Jenna played with my glands between Clarissa's slippery pussy lips. She pulled it back and forth and finally she pushed it inside Clarissa's rather tight vagina.

Clarissa moaned and I felt a great feeling through my hard cock. She pushed herself backwards and slowly my cock got into her wetness. The feeling when I filled her was priceless. She gasped as she went further and further down the shaft. She started to ride and called out every time she hit the bottom of her vagina. Her face was scarlet and she was so sexy when she was this aroused. She leaned forward, placed both hands on my chest and started rocking back and forth and moved in circular motions. Slowly in the beginning but then faster and faster until she went up and down on my cock with great intensity.

I could feel Jenna’s hand get in between me and Clarissa, touching my cock as soon as it left Clarissa's pussy, and then stimulate Clarissa's clit with her hand. She responded by leaning back at Jenna who threw her arms around her and started to fondle her breasts and her tummy. Soon it would be impossible for me to hold back my orgasm. There was no sport on the planet to think about that was boring enough to prevent me from cumming. However, Clarissa got there first and practically shouted out her orgasm and sank shaking down on me with twitching legs and arms while Jenna kept rubbing her sensitive orgasm button.

"Uuuhhh," Clarissa cried out.

I quickly pulled out my cock before I went over the edge, and held my dick gently so it wouldn't explode. I wanted to fuck even more before I came. Fuck Jenna’s delicious pussy.

Jenna touched Clarissa’s shaky body and helped her to lie down on her side. Her legs still twitched and she sighed heavily. Jenna looked at me with a look so sexy I was gonna cum just by meeting her eyes. She wanted me, I could see that. She wanted my penis deep inside her untouched vagina and receive my hard thrusts. She got up to me and we kissed tenderly. Her soft lips tasted wonderful. My hand touched her round ass and down over her thigh. Her big breasts were hanging free and I felt her hard nipples slide over my chest. I went up from the bed and took her hand.

"Jenna, come and lay down here with me."

She got up quickly and smoothly, went to the other bed and laid herself on her back. Clarissa still lay on her back on the bed where we had fucked, and I wanted to have more room now that I was gonna fuck Jenna. I came over her and looked her deeply in her dark eyes which glistered. She willingly spread her legs and I laid on her. Our mouths met in a series of kisses and I felt her warm abdomen against me. So wet, so anticipating and so ready to be penetrated. I slid up a little and the tip of my cock touched her wet pussy.

"Be nice to me John," she whispered and put her arms around me.

I let my swollen glands slip just a little bit inside her and the feeling was immense. She moaned when she felt my hard cock enter her most sacred parts. I pushed myself inside her. She wasn't tight like Clarissa, just comfortable and enclosing as an incredibly smooth hand. The cock went the whole way in and her longing pussy squeezed it hard. She cried out a little when I reached the bottom and our bodies were fully united.

"Is it good for you Jenna?" I asked to be sure I didn't hurt her.

"So wonderful! You are so good for me John! Oh, you are taking my virginity, take me hard," she whispered in my ear.

Her last word turned into a smothered gasp when I once again reach the bottom of her vagina. It was so incredible to take her virginity and give her this much pleasure. Could it be true that this amazingly beautiful and super sexy woman hadn't had sex before? I couldn't comprehend. But right now I didn't really care. I just concentrated to make it as good as possible for her. I rested my arms against the bed and started to gradually thrust myself harder and deeper into her. She groaned and whimpered as my big cock time after time entered her wet pussy and my hands kneaded her gorgeous tits firmly.

"I'm gonna cum any second now Jenna, I can't hold back anymore," I moaned.

"Squirt inside of me, fill me with your cum!"

"But...," I said a bit worried.

"Cum in me now! I want all of it inside my cunt! I just finished my period."

And I came.

An orgasm that had been built up way to long welled up within me. My cock had been fondled with, squeezed and teased by two wonderful pussies and now it exploded in an enormous ejaculation, and cascades of hot sperms squirted right inside Jenna’s sucking cunt.

"Oh, I'm coming now!" Jenna cried out and her body started to tremble uncontrollably.

I kept fucking her hard while our simultaneous orgasms tore us apart inside. We moaned loudly together and I thrust my cock inside her until I was exhausted, and fell over her with my pounding cock still inside her. We lay there for a long while. Sweaty and sticky, panting and moaning. This was the most pleasurable sex I had ever had. Jenna’s hand caressed my back slowly.

"Thanks John for making me a real woman," she whispered.

"Thank YOU my wonderful nymph," I replied and sank down over her soft tits.

This was surely the best summer ever. And it had merely started.

A special thanks to SimplyJohn for help with proofreading

Published 
Written by DanielG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments