Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor

"Getting to know the neighbors"

32
14 Comments 14
28.5k Views 28.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I recently moved into a really nice high rise apartment complex in New York. Rent is way too high, however, my friends keep telling me I need to start enjoying life a little. I have been single for a quite a few years, and I am now on my 8th vibrator. Hopefully, someday they will make a vibrator that can outlast my sexual needs. I need to find a man soon though, before I lose my mind with this constant sexual desire. It’s getting to the point where I can’t even function at work, and now even the geeks, and nerds, are turning me on. They should pass a law that it’s mandatory everyone gets laid at least once a day.
.
I decided I would spend my Saturday doing laundry. I gathered my clothes and headed down stairs to the laundry room. When I walked in I saw my neighbor, from down the hall.

We spoke in passing, once. He introduced himself as Bert. He seemed like a nice guy, just not very interested in me, so I thought. Bert was a big guy, and maybe he was just shy, or something.

I said, “Good morning!” And proceeded to separate my clothes.

As I finished loading the last load into the washer, Bert tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned around, he was standing there, holding a pair of my black lace panties to his face. I looked down at his crotch. I noticed his manhood trying to bust its way out of his jeans. I instantly felt a jolt run through my pussy. I didn’t know what was happening to me. I was so horny, and it must have shown on my face. I froze as he reached for me.

Bert ran his fingertips slowly down my chest and over my hard nipples. His hands ran down to the bottom of my short mini skirt. He slipped his fingers into my panties, and began to rub my clit. Very gently, he picked me up and sat me on the folding table. He quickly spread my legs apart, with severe urgency. My pussy welcomed his warm, wet tongue. I lay there moaning and rubbing my hard nipples. Trying to hold back my orgasm, and wanting this moment to last forever.

I heard the door open, and suddenly, my other neighbor, Steve, walked in.

I didn’t know what to do; I just knew I didn’t want to stop. I closed my eyes and started rubbing my clit with my hand.

Bert fucked my hole with his tongue. He gently sucked and licked every part of my wet pussy.

Suddenly, I felt someone next to my head. I opened my eyes to see Steve, rubbing his massive bulge in his pants. He leaned down, and slowly kissed, and sucked, my hard nipples. And all around my large 44dd breasts. I reached over and undid his jeans, to let his huge, ten-inch cock, free from its confinement. I grabbed his throbbing dick, and pulled it to my mouth. Licking the head in circles, and then sucking the shaft, as deep as I could take it. I almost took it all. I had to stretch my mouth, as wide as it would go, to get that thick monster into my mouth. I continued to ram his cock into my mouth, gently licking the head of it, with my tongue. Suddenly I couldn’t hold back anymore and I let out a scream, just as my pussy squirted, all over Bert’s face.

Bert moved around m, and gently kissed my lips, letting me taste my own sweet juice.

Steve moved down below. He slowly licked around my clit, and between my wet lips. All the while, enjoying the sweet taste of my cum. He slowly slid his dick into my waiting cunt, filling me with his massive shaft.

I took Bert’s big cock into my mouth, licking, sucking and teasing his balls, with my tongue.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents



Steve felt so good inside of me, as his cock kept ramming me hard, and deep. The harder my pussy got fucked, the harder, and more vigorously, I sucked on Bert’s cock. I felt the cock in my mouth begin to swell as it started exploding hot sticky cum into my mouth, I kept trying to swallow every last drop. I was so cock hungry, that this sent me into another orgasm, as my pussy started to spasm around Steve’s huge cock. His cock exploded a huge load of white thick cum deep into me.

Steve lay back on the table, and I sat on his welcoming face. He sucked my clit, as if it was a lollypop. Just when I thought I was going to explode again, with a powerful orgasm, I felt Bert lean me forward. He slid his dick into my ass. I was now over whelmed. My moaning had turned to screams of ecstasy. Suddenly, my body shook, and I came like never before, wetting all three of us.

I took both Bert, and Steve, into my mouth, one then the other. I sucked, as if I was sucking the life out of them. It wasn’t long before I felt, the warm flow of Bert’s cock erupting into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop. I took Steve’s cock into my mouth, just as he shot another load of cum down my throat. I savored every last drop.

Steve lifted me up, and sat my ass hole on his cock. He forced it, as deep as it could go, into my ass.

Bert climbed on top of me, and put his cock in my pussy.

I was now having my first Double Play. Having two cocks filling my ass and pussy at the same time. This was almost too great to handle. I was drifting off into another world, as if I was having an out of body experience.

Just then, as if he appeared out of nowhere, I heard another zipper. I opened my eyes; to see a tall man, with a long hard dick in his hand, push his shaft into my mouth. Being in such a sexual frenzy, I eagerly accepted his hunk of meat. I sucked on it like a cock hungry slut. Now, every hole in my body was being fucked. It was like a dream come true. As the dick in my ass went in, the one in my pussy would go out in perfect rhythm. I just kept getting hotter and hotter. I sucked harder and harder. Then the cock in my mouth, erupted with such force, I almost choked. He pulled it out, and shot the rest of his load, all over my face.

I noticed two more men, standing there, stroking their cocks and waiting to get sucked. The next one stepped up, and I eagerly took his cock into my mouth. I grabbed the other one, and stroked it with my hand.

Now I had just had one cock shoot its load on my face. I have one in my mouth, and one in my hand and one each in my pussy, and asshole. I began to have one orgasm after another. My body took over a state of pleasure I did not know existed. I was a constant wave of pleasure as I just kept cumming. My hips were pumping to meet every cock thrust. As the cock in my mouth began to swell, I started sucking harder, until it emptied its load into my mouth. The cock in my hand got so worked up. He shot his load all over my breasts. I felt the cock in my ass swell, and dump his load of hot cum, deep in my ass. That sent the cock in my pussy over the edge. He blew his load of cum inside me, filling me as I felt it run down the crack of my ass.

We collapsed in a heap. I barely had enough energy to finish my laundry.

What a welcoming party, it was!
Published 
Written by peachesncream5670
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments