Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Witch Comes To Town - Part Three

"The wild Friday night banging each others' wives continues..."

10
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Later Friday Night...

Wine for the girls, beer for the guys and a stack of finger foods fortified us for the next round.

Tina lay on the floor, using a cushion as a pillow, and invited Jake to come and do her face. Jake straddled her chest and slid his cock into her mouth until his scrotum was resting on her chin. Tina's huge sapphire eyes laughed up at him as he started to run his cock in and out of her mouth, slowly at first then gradually building speed. She locked her soft, pouty lips around his penis, her cheeks drew in as she sucked like a vacuum pump, and she swallowed the entire length of his dick effortlessly.

She had her legs spread wide, knees up, high-heels flat on the floor and the sight of that pretty pink pussy surrounded by its nest of golden curls between those black stocking-clad thighs proved just too much for me to resist. I crawled over and dived face down between her thighs. As my tongue ran up her slit for the first time she jerked as if she had received an electric shock then pushed up with her hips to jam her pussy more firmly into my face, obviously enjoying the attention.

“Hey, that's not on the agenda,” Sue objected, but she was laughing as she said it.

“Just a snack before the main course,” I excused myself, then dived back in to that tasty treat face-first. I managed to get my whole lower face inside her soft vaginal lips, her pussy being the approximate size of a railway tunnel, and worked my tongue deep into her wet, warm interior. She tasted vaguely like cinnamon and honey. Those golden pubic curls were tickling the bridge of my nose as I flicked my tongue across and around that vast interior space and lapped up her juices. Her quiet moan was largely muffled by Jake's dick in her mouth, but her pleasure was evident. At one point she reached a hand around to the back of my head and shoved down hard, trying to push my face even deeper inside her as she gargled with Jake's cock.

Jake now had both hands around her head and was jacking her face ferociously. I watched his rigid cock plunging down her throat and his balls bouncing off her chin as he neared completion. Tina's eyes were now closed and she looked almost stoned with pleasure. Jake suddenly jammed his dick as deep into her mouth as he could get and held her head still as he came profusely. Tina opened her eyes to watch his face as she swallowed again and again. When she had drained him to the last drop she licked her lips clean and pronounced her verdict; “Delicious.”

Jake pulled out of her mouth then kissed her deeply and murmured, “Thank you. That was great.”

I went to sit up, but Tina grabbed the back of my head and forced me back down. “You stay there,” she said. “I'm enjoying that.” Then she called, “Hey Sue, come and sit on my face.”

“Ooh, more extra-curricular activity,” Sue joked as she stepped astride Tina's head, facing me, and lowered her pussy to Tina's mouth. “Eat me then, girl” she instructed.

Tina got to work with her tongue on Sue's cleft and clit. Sue ruffled my hair as she settled herself comfortably on Tina's mouth.

“He's really very good at that, isn't he?” she said to Tina.

“Yes,” the little witch replied. “How am I doing?”

“Oh, you are doing just fine,” Sue complimented her, with a little wriggle of her pelvis to emphasize her satisfaction.

Tina's tongue was now penetrating deep inside Sue and she was rubbing Sue's clit gently with her middle finger as she slurped. After a little while her hips started to move in small circles, grinding her soft pussy gently against my face with an increasing sense of urgency. I sensed her impending climax and endeavoured to get my face even deeper into her pussy, stretching my tongue to reach hidden depths. She began to shudder and warm liquids flooded over my face and into my mouth as she wrapped her legs around my head and moaned loudly. I had to hold my breath for some time until she relaxed the pressure from her legs and I could extract my face from her pussy. I sat up and she dropped her legs to the floor.

“That was lovely, thanks, Nicky,” the little witch murmured politely from between Sue's thighs. “Okay Sue, you can get off now.”

“Oh, I don't think so,” Sue replied with asperity. “Now you've started you have to finish the job!”

Tina giggled and went back to munching on Sue's pussy. I went to the fridge to get a cold beer then sat back down on the floor next to Tina and tapped her on the shoulder. Her head dropped back to the cushion as she looked up at me; I reached into the available space between Sue's thighs and quickly slid the ice-cold neck of the full bottle up into Sue's moist, warm pussy. She squealed and whipped her head around to glare at me. “You bastard!” she snarled. Then her frown cleared and she smiled widely. “It actually feels kinda good now I'm over the shock.”

I worked the bottle up and down inside her for a minute or two then withdrew it and took a long drink.

“Mmm, tasty,” I commented with a grin, then offered Sue the bottle. She laughed, then, not to be outdone, grabbed it and drained it in one long chug.

She then slid the empty back up her vagina and told Tina to “Work it!”

Tina grabbed the base of the bottle above her face and began doing Sue with it, sliding it up and down with a twist from her wrist to give it more friction. Mel was busy taking close-ups of the process from every angle.

Sue was soon gasping with each thrust of the bottle.

“Okay, pull it out and get your tongue back in there,” she instructed Tina.

Tina tossed me the bottle and stuck her face back into Sue's snatch, going to work with a will. Sue pushed down onto her mouth and began to wriggle her hips as Tina's active tongue probed her depths. Shortly she emitted a prolonged groan and came with Tina's face still buried in her pussy.

Collapsing on to the cushion next to Tina, Sue slipped her arm around the smaller girl's shoulders, kissed her and murmured, “I might have to keep you, honey.”

Tina giggled and fondled Sue's breasts contentedly.

“Alright, boys and girls,” my sexy wife announced. “We can get back to the plan now. I am desperate to finally get some dick inside me, and I know my slutty best friend has no problem with being jumped again immediately after orgasm, so I would like Jim to get busy doing the two of us while Nick and Jake double-team the Little Witch. Who, incidentally, seems to be living up to her nickname.”

“Moi?” queried the lady in question, making huge, innocent eyes at my wife.

“Yes, you, you little tramp,” Melanie confirmed with a giggle.

“But I'm so little and helpless, what could you mean?” More huge eyes and batted eyelashes with a small sulky pout added.

We all laughed at her performance.

“Titsy, you are truly somethin' else,” Sue told her. “You're like some kind of sex drug.”

“Well, I have to have some kind of edge to compete with you two stunning Amazon goddesses,” Tina retorted, practically purring.

“Can I spank her?” Sue asked Melanie mockingly.

“I'd suggest a baseball bat,” Mel replied with a grin.

“Right here,” the little witch responded, spreading her legs wide and sliding three fingers into her pussy as she raised her hips provocatively. Sue and Melanie cracked up.

“See? You're a wicked little thing,” Sue told her.

“But you love me anyway, don' cha?” the minx teased.

Sue and Melanie pounced on her, Mel grabbed her arms, Sue grabbed her ankles, they swung her back and forth a few times then tossed her into a pile of cushions, Tina squealing loudly.

Tina was giggling noisily as she struggled free of the heap of cushions.

“No fair,” she spluttered. “You're both bigger than me; that makes you bullies!”

“It would have been more fun if we had the pool open,” Mel observed to Sue, completely ignoring the little witch.

“Yes, we could have drowned the little horror,” Sue replied.

Tina advanced on the other two as they resumed their places on the cushions, chanting “You both love me, you love me, you love me...” as she came.

“Christ, it's like having a five year old around,” Sue observed to Mel.

“Yes, let's discipline the child,” Mel suggested, grabbing Tina's arm as she spoke and yanking her down over her lap. She pinned Tina face down over her thighs, using her left arm to hold down Tina's shoulders and her right to restrain her legs.

“I'll hold her down, you spank her,” Melanie told Sue.

Sue reached over and began gently spanking Tina, alternating her pats from buttock to buttock. Tina stopped struggling, wriggled on Mel's lap to get her knees under her to raise her ass a little, then murmured, “Harder, goddess, I thought you had muscles.”

Sue laughed and spanked her bum a little harder.

“Stop teasing me and do the job properly,” the little witch suggested.

“God, she's enjoying herself!” Sue exclaimed, then gave her ass a couple of really good whacks.

“That's more like it,” the minx purred. “If you want to join in, Legs, I promise I won't try to escape,” she suggested.

Mel laughed and said, “I'll take the left cheek, you take the right,” to Sue. The two girls then played a brief tattoo on the tiny sex bomb's butt while she wriggled appreciatively and murmured “Mmm, yummy” repeatedly.

“Now, if you could get one of the guys to do my ass while I am in this position, that would be perfect,” the little witch murmured hopefully.

“Jesus, that's it, you're impossible,” Melanie expostulated, rolling Tina down her legs on to the floor. “Is there anything we can do to control you?”

“I've been trying to figure that one out for years,” Jim chimed in. “No luck so far.”

Tina was giggling happily, delighted by her own performance.

“Anything else you'd like to try on me?” she asked the other two girls. “I'm game.”

Melanie treated her to her most stunning smile, opened her arms wide and said, “Come here and give me a cuddle, you little horror.” Tina literally threw herself into Mel's arms, knocking her flat on the cushion then snuggling her face down between Mel's lovely tits. “Umm,” she crooned as she wrapped her left leg around Melanie's right. Sue reached over to stroke her hair.

“Can we adopt her?” Sue asked Jim teasingly. “We'll feed her and everything.”

“Nah, you wouldn't want to,” Jim answered laconically. “She eats like a horse and she's real untidy.”

“True,” the little witch whispered from Melanie's breasts, “But he loves me anyway.”

Jim grinned at her fondly, but said nothing.

“Right, playtime's over, I want your husband's dick, gerroff,” Melanie said to Tina, giving her an encouraging prod.

Tina obligingly rolled off as she replied, “I get to have both your husbands' dicks. Good deal for me.”

“Make the most of it,” Sue interjected. “We're planning to fuck your husband to within an inch of his life over the course of the weekend. He's not going to be much good to you when you get home.”

“Then I'll just have to get your husbands to fuck me legless, to the point where I will have lost all interest in sex by the time we get home,” the little witch retorted.

“Huh, like that's ever going to happen,” her husband muttered loudly from behind her back.

Whirling, she fixed him with her blue stare. “Complaining?”

“Never,” he grinned back.

“Glad we straightened that out,” she murmured, then reached down to yank on my cock and say, “Come on then, let's get to it.”

Rolling up on to her knees, she slurped in my cock and began sucking assiduously, ass in the air, and waving her hand at Jake to get round behind her. Jake knelt between her black stocking-clad thighs, parted her golden pubic curls with his right hand and drove all four fingers deep into her pussy, then began turning his hand right and left as if he was screwing on the filler cap of his car. The little witch wriggled her ass appreciatively. Jake then slotted his dick home in her capacious pussy and started doing her slowly and rhythmically as she guzzled my cock enthusiastically. Shortly she began making happy little noises in the back of her throat as she blew me.

I looked away for a moment to see what Sue and my wife were up to with Jim. The two girls had settled down on their knees to present Jim with a terrific view of two great pussies and asses, Melanie's framed by scarlet garters with gold buckles and matching scarlet seamed stockings, Sue's framed by black garters with a white seamed stocking on the left leg and a black seamed stocking on the right. Both were displaying moist, pink pussies surrounded by dark-brown pubic hair. As I watched Jim got to his knees behind my wife and drove that monstrous telephone pole of a dick up my wife's very receptive pussy until his balls were against her clit. She sighed with pleasure and shoved her ass back hard. He bent forward to cup her tits in his hands and pounded in and out for a minute or so then whipped the Beast out of Melanie's pussy, stepped over on his knees to get behind Sue, rammed the monster into her pussy and did her hard for another minute or thereabouts then moved back to do my wife again. The lucky bastard was getting serviced by two beautiful women and they were loving it!

I turned my attention back to the lovely Tina, who was gobbling my cock like a hungry piranha and riding Jake's dick hard at the same time. I reached over for an enormous breast and tweaked her nipple until it was as hard as a pebble. Her tongue was busily laving the head of my cock on each upward bob of her head and she was swallowing the whole thing on each downward bob. She would interrupt her rhythm occasionally to either lick the length of the shaft or suck gently on my balls.

After Jake and I had been doing her for about fifteen minutes she stopped sucking and said, “Do my ass now, Nick, please” in an urgent tone. Jake took the hint, pulling out of her pussy and rolling onto his back so that Tina could mount him in the cowgirl position. Once she was impaled on his penis she bent forward to rest those luscious tits on his chest while I drove my dick up her ass in one smooth movement.

“Yes!” she cried. “Now do me hard, boys.”

Only too happy to comply, Jake began thrusting up hard into her now dripping wet pussy while I started banging her ass with long, fast, hard strokes.

“Oh, oh, oh, yes,” she moaned quietly.

Meanwhile I stole another glance to see what my wife and my mistress were up to with Big Jim. The two girls now had him on his back and were taking turns to ride his gigantic cock. At this moment Sue was sitting on Jim's face with his face deep in her pussy while she fondled Mel's breasts as Mel slammed herself up and down the great length of Jim's rigid cock, reaching behind her to rub his balls as she did so. The sight of my wife riding that huge cock really turned me on and I ramped up the speed of my attack on Tina's lovely ass accordingly, causing delighted moans from the little witch.

“Okay, switch,” Sue ordered Melanie. Mel slid off the rampant Beast and moved to sit astride Jim's face, giving my ass an affectionate swat on the way past, and Sue mounted the Beast in the reverse cowgirl position. I watched greedily as that gigantic member slipped slowly up into my mistress's welcoming pussy and she began to ride it with as much enthusiasm as my wife had. Jim was now slurping happily on my wife's well-fucked pussy as Sue bounced up and down on his cock with her superb breasts flying.

“Yeah, do him Sue!” Tina yelled in encouragement.

Sue grinned at her as she rode. “What do you think I'm doing?” she joked. “How is my boy doing down there?”

“They are both doing me great,” the little witch laughed back. Just at that moment I grabbed her by both tits and hauled her hard back into me as I came in her ass like a fountain.

“Don't pull out, stay in,” Tina ordered. “I'm almost there and I want you both in me when I come!”

So I kept going, trying to keep my erection, as Jake drove home the final few strokes in her pussy and she orgasmed noisily as he ejaculated deep within her.

PerfectCock_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectCock_TS

When she collapsed onto Jake's chest I pulled out of her ass then lay down next to her to watch the other three participants' action.

My wife was now on her back with her long, long, red stocking-clad legs over Jim's shoulders as he hammered the yardage of the Beast in and out of her pussy at high speed, with Sue snuggled up to his back rubbing his balls as he did so.

“Don't you dare come,” she was whispering into his ear as he rode my wife, her best friend. “You still have to finish doing me.”

“Screw you, Suze,” my wife muttered from underneath Jim. “If he comes, he comes. You'll just have to get him up again.”

But Jim apparently had a will of iron because he shortly had my wife moaning loudly as she orgasmed with the full length of Jim's monster dick still embedded deep in her hot, wet interior, still not triggered.

As Jim pulled out of my wife, Sue was on him, pushing him onto his back and straddling his cock before it had a chance to wilt. She was mounted in the cowgirl position and her back was towards me, so I had a lovely view of her beautiful legs, clad in their contrasting black and white stockings and black knee-length boots, flexing as she propelled herself up and down Jim's cock. Her pussy was spread to huge dimensions to accommodate the Beast, which slithered in and out of it like a huge snake in a burrow, and I started to become aroused again as I envisioned getting into that beautiful ass as she rode Jim.

Melanie saw my cock stir, so she crawled over to me and took it into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue then swallowing it whole. When she felt it fully harden in her mouth she sat up and smiled at me, saying, “I swear Suze gives you a hard on quicker than I do. I might start getting jealous.” With that, she went back down on me.

“If this is the treatment it gets me, I'm all for it,” I teased her. That got me a painful nip from her teeth. Memo to self: do not tease a woman when she has your cock in her mouth.

When my lovely wife was satisfied with the solidity of my dick she climbed into my lap with her back to me and impaled herself on it, then sat still as we both watched Sue fuck Jim's brains out, writhing and squirming on his dick as she bounced up and down, tits swinging wildly, pivoting from reverse cowgirl to cowgirl and back again at sporadic intervals, dragging her magnificent tits down his chest, shoving them into his mouth, rubbing his balls and moaning loudly throughout.

With sweat pouring off her, she finally shouted, “Come, damn you!”

Jim laughed and obliged almost immediately, thus demonstrating that it was, indeed, a matter of self-control. Sue told us later that the reward for her efforts was that when he came it was a real gusher. She herself had an extremely multiple orgasm as Jim came inside her, making it all worthwhile. Melanie applauded, which made Tina giggle.

__________


After a brief breather to let the guys recuperate Melanie reminded us that it was time for her to get airtight, to demonstrate to Tina how it should be done. We all indicated that we were ready to go, so Melanie stood and waited for the three guys to join her in the central space.

Before she could take things any further Tina piped up. “You know, Legs, I don't really need a demo. I can figure it out for myself. After all, I have demonstrated my qualifications. You have seen me blow all three men and all the men have been up both my pussy and ass. There really isn't anything to figure out. You just watched your husband and Jake do me together, fore and aft so to speak, so all I have to do is stick a third cock in my mouth!”

I could see Tina's mouth twitching at the corners as she tried to keep a straight face, but Melanie did not notice it. Her mouth fell open slightly as she frantically searched for the words to phrase a reasonable, credible objection and found none. A look of incipient panic crossed her face as she saw her carefully planned triple-banger slipping from her grasp.

Tina could not restrain herself any longer; she burst out laughing and shrieked, “Oh Mel, you should see your face! It's an absolute picture!” She rolled on her back and kicked her feet in the air, giggling like a maniac, which was a wondrous sight given her black stocking-clad legs and bare pussy.

Melanie poked at her with the pointed toe of her spike heels and growled, “You horrid little creature, I will sort you out later!”

“Promises, promises,” squeaked Tina between giggles. Then, catching her breath, added, “Don't worry, goddess, I won't interfere with your pleasure. You go right ahead and bang them all blind, I know you want to.”

“Well, you're right about that,” Mel acknowledged, giving her a grin. “Jim, get on your back on the floor, please.”

Jim was down there almost before Melanie finished speaking. My lovely, sex-mad wife then dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth as Jake and I stood to one side, watching. She sucked that totem pole for a minute or so until it was rigid then lowered herself onto it in the reverse cowgirl position. I once again had the pleasure of watching that enormous organ slither up my wife's pussy and miraculously disappear. Petting his balls briefly, she then bent forward from the waist to offer us her ass.

I knew that Jake would want that beautiful ass so I moved quickly to reach it before him, cutting him off as he moved in. Kneeling astride Jim's chest I parted my wife's buttocks and slid my bone-hard cock smoothly up her ass until it was fully embedded. With just a “Huh” to acknowledge his disappointment Jake stepped over Jim's legs and drove his cock into my wife's already open mouth, not stopping until Mel's lower lip touched his scrotum.

“Go boys, give it to her!” Tina shouted.

“Yeah, ride her, cowboys!” Sue joined in.

I watched Mel's lips start sliding up and down Jake's cock and her cheeks draw in as she began to suck, felt Jim's gigantic member begin driving in and out of her pussy, then contributed my ten cents by withdrawing then slamming hard right up my wife's rear entry. Melanie jammed her ass back and down and started riding both cocks as hard and fast as we were riding her, guzzling Jake's cock to the hilt at the same time.

My wife's athleticism, stamina and appetites never ceased to amaze me. Fifteen minutes into it she was not even breathing hard as she jacked her ass up and down at a frantic pace while swallowing Jake's cock to the balls each time he thrust home deep into her throat. My attention was mainly focused on the world's best ass as it rode up and down Jim's cock and mine, framed by garters and red seamed stocking-tops, both orifices packed with male meat and absorbing it without any sign of strain.

I did, however, spare a small part of my attention to watch her swallowing Jake's dick; it always turns my crank seeing my wife's mouth full of another guy's cock, even more so when I am doing her at the same time. Tonight was no exception; even while riding two more dicks she still managed to give the one in her mouth the best possible treatment – lips hugging the shaft, tongue teasing the head, teeth just flicking the edge of the helmet, and suction striving to draw his ejaculation. She was successful in the latter after about twenty minutes, Jake being the first of the three of us men to come, my wife happily swallowing his flood of semen down – her favourite cocktail!

I was next about five minutes later, juddering to my climax just as Mel's ass slammed into my belly for the umpteenth time. I seemed to come forever as Mel went still at maximum penetration to savour it. When my cock finally ceased throbbing up her ass I pulled out and left Jim and her to it, rolling on to a nearby cushion to enjoy watching the remainder of my wife's performance.

Now that her ass was no longer pinned in two places she was able to employ her patented ass-grind on Jim's monster dick, circling her hips as she rode up and down to create a delightful swirling sensation for the lucky recipient. She also reached down between her legs to rub his testicles as she rode, but gave this up after a while as she increased her speed to the point where she had to use both arms to support the force of her effort. Her lovely tits were bouncing everywhere, her juices were streaming over Jim's cock, and Jim was now bucking six inches into the air with each thrust into her.

I realized that I was already beginning to harden again; the sight of that huge cock slamming in and out of my wife's distended pussy was turning me on again!

Even at their now breakneck pace it still took my wife another fifteen minutes to make the Marlboro Man come. When he finally did my wife collapsed onto his chest and closed her eyes in ecstasy as that mighty Beast just bucked on and on inside her, hosing her womb with enough hot semen to fill a bucket, she estimated later.

It was just so hot and so copious, I felt I could have taken a bath in it, and I would have liked to,” she confided later.

“Now that is one well-stuffed bitch,” Tina murmured quietly in my ear, making me laugh.

“Envious?” I teased.

“You betcha,” she replied. “Gotta get me some of that!”

“Not too soon,” I cautioned. “We will all need a rest after Mel's marathon.”

Tina raised her voice to include the entire group in the next part of the conversation.

“How about we watch a movie then take the rest of the party through to the bedroom afterwards? I would like to get airtight in comfort!”

“Sounds good to me,” Sue rejoined. “I won't mind taking your leftovers in bed.”

“Why do I think we are not going to get much sleep tonight?” Mel asked with a grin.

“I'm gonna need more booze if I have to do that again,” Jim observed wryly.

“Twice,” Sue said.

“Twice what?” Jim enquired with a puzzled frown.

“You have to do it at least twice more,” Sue told him. “I want to get airtight, too. I love it!”

“Ah, you just love getting screwed whatever flavour it comes in, twink.” Melanie teased her.

“True,” Sue agreed with a happy smile, “But airtight is definitely my preferred treat.”

“Make that booze and Viagra,” Jim observed laconically, to everyone's amusement.

__________


After watching aliens demolish half of Hawaii only to be defeated by a World War II battleship we took the party through to the master bedroom, as Tina had suggested, taking a tray of drinks through with us for sustenance. Our huge king-size bed proved easily able to accommodate six people, provided they were very friendly. The ladies considerately set about blowing the guys back to life. My wife swallowed Jake with the ease of long familiarity, Sue once more gobbled the top half of the Beast, and I received Tina's skilled ministrations. All three guys were up and ready to go in under ten minutes, at which point we were all turned over to the little witch.

Tina motioned me to get down on my back then mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position, wriggling her ass prettily to get my cock comfortable in her pussy. She then bent forward to rest her forearms on the bed and said, “Jake, ass please.” Jake grinned happily then stepped over my chest on his knees, parted Tina's buttocks and slid his dick up Tina's back passage. She then sat up to rest her back against Jake's chest, taking his hands and placing them on her enormous breasts. Jim then stood up to his full height and took his place standing astride my legs in front of his wife, who opened her mouth very wide so that he could slip the head of the Beast between her pouty lips. As that mighty member drove a foot deep into his tiny wife's mouth, Jake and I took it as the starting gun, Jake driving hard up the little witch's ass and me ramming my rigid cock deep into her pussy.

Jake was hauling hard back on Tina's tits as he jacked up her ass, teasing up her nipples between fingers and thumbs. Tina started riding both our dicks with a series of short, staccato jabs, rising only a couple of inches before stabbing down with her hips to drive one dick up her ass and the other up her pussy, but doing it at high speed, to create a very unique, almost vibrating motion that was incredibly stimulating for Jake and I, and presumably for her, too. She managed to do this while maintaining a steady rhythm with her mouth on Jim's cock, coordinating her head dives with her husband's fierce thrusts so that his monster cock would reach deep into her throat. Her lips formed a huge 'O' to accommodate that massive circumference, yet she showed no signs of strain, only pleasure in her sparkling sapphire eyes.

Jake and I managed to synchronize our thrusts to Tina's high-speed juddering and Jake began swatting her ass now that he knew she liked it, urging her to ever greater efforts. She demonstrated enormous stamina. After about twenty minutes at this furious pace she suddenly said, “Change places. I want Nick up my ass, Jim in my pussy and Jake in my face.”

The action paused briefly as we all swapped positions. I watched as Tina lowered herself onto Jim's huge cock, her black stocking-clad thighs spread wide, her vaginal lips stretched wide as he entered her, then that huge length disappearing into her petite body. When she was settled I nuzzled my cock up to her rectum then drove it all the way home in her ass with one smooth, strong thrust, then gave her a moment to settle herself on both dicks. This time she stayed resting on her forearms as Jake fed her his dick.

“Go,” said Jake with a smile, simultaneously driving his cock to the balls in Tina's mouth. She swallowed the whole thing with no trouble at all.

I liked my new position. Tina has a beautiful ass and she enjoys taking cock in it so much that her evident pleasure is a real stimulant, plus it is very spacious in there, like all her other orifices. She started up with her high-speed judder again and Jim and I responded with short, stabbing thrusts in ass and pussy, in contrast to Jake's long, hard rams into her mouth and throat.

Tina was obviously happier with this new arrangement as she increased the speed of her juddering motion to a frantic pace and began moaning around Jake's dick as she sucked even harder.

Melanie was busy with the camera, crawling around the bed to get all possible camera angles on the action.

I focused on that beautiful ass with two dicks pounding it from different directions, the blacking stocking-tops contrasting with the pale flesh, those mountainous tits swinging wildly as she rode, and those soft, pouty lips swallowing Jake's cock to the point where his balls were bouncing off her chin.

Jake came in her mouth at about the thirty-five minute mark. Tina swallowed his load without even breaking stride and Jake departed the fray.

It was Tina who finally triggered Jim's ejaculation and mine after about forty-five minutes by the simple expedient of orgasming copiously and noisily, her wet warmth and rhythmically contracting vaginal wall setting both Jim and I off. She rode both cocks until they both stopped throbbing inside her then collapsed onto her husband's chest.

“Oh god, can we do that all weekend?” she murmured as I withdrew from her ass.

“No,” Melanie promptly responded from where she was lying on the bed. “You have to share. Sue and I want some, too.”

Tina giggled, looking over to where Sue was sound asleep on the far side of the bed, then said, “I guess Sue won't be getting airtight tonight, though. She looks dead to the world.”

“Yes,” Melanie confirmed. “I think she is a little bit drunk as well as tired.” She then kicked one leg into the air to unhook her garters and roll her stocking down her leg to remove it; she then did the same with the other leg before unhooking her corset and tossing it to the floor. I always enjoy watching her do that; it is a very feminine action with great visuals. “I'm for sleep, too” she added. She then removed Sue's boots, unhooked and took off her stockings and loosened her corset. Sue murmured sleepily but did not awaken.

“Do you guys want to sleep with us?” Mel asked Tina. “I think we can fit six in this bed.”

“Ooh, yes,” the little witch responded eagerly. She then started stripping off her own sexy regalia. “Do we all snuggle together?”

“That's the idea, yes,” replied Melanie.

“Mmm, nice,” the little witch murmured happily.

I settled down next to Sue, drawing her under my arm, and she snuggled into me sleepily. Mel snuggled in under my other arm. Jim cozied up to Mel with Tina's head resting on his chest and Jake eased himself up to Tina's back.

Then we all gradually faded out.

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments