Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Witch Comes To Town - Part Six

"The three wives do a triple airtight."

8
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Sunday Morning

My Sunday morning began abruptly, with me snarling “Ow!” as I was awakened by a stinging slap to my naked butt. Rolling over and looking up, I saw Sue standing next to the bed, naked as the day she was born and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

“Rise and shine, lover,” she greeted me. “The rest of the fornication crew is arriving at ten and they will be expecting breakfast. Guess who's the chef? So let's get moving!”

“Ugh. What time is it?”

“Nine.”

I levered myself to my feet, coming face to face with Sue. Only then did it penetrate my sleepy consciousness that I was in close proximity to a beautiful nude woman. I reached out to cup her bountiful tits and leaned in for a kiss. Sue explored my tonsils for a long while with her tongue, cupping my balls with her right hand as she did so, before finally pushing me away and saying, “Uh, uh, uh. Save it for later, lover, you are going to need all your energy today remember. You are going to have a lot of competition, too.”

“Ah, come on, Suze, you know how horny you make me,” I pleaded.

“Nope, not happening,” she responded, then added with a wicked grin, “Your lady wife, by the way, is in the kitchen, drinking her morning coffee, while Jim is doing her ass.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“Jesus. I swear Jim is more addicted to Mel's ass than your husband is.”

“Oh no, nobody is more addicted to your wife's ass than my husband is, believe me.”

“I hope you remind him that I am just as fond of your ass.”

“All the time. But then I send him over to see Mel, 'cause I figure while he is doing Mel I can be doing you.”

I slid my arm around her waist and ran my hand slowly over the curves of her ass, pulling her in for another lingering kiss, which she returned passionately.

Breaking away, she murmured, “Well, I suppose a quick ass-fuck would get my motor running.”

She then climbed onto the bed on all fours, knees spread wide and ass aligned with the edge of the bed. I stood behind her and eased my now rigid cock up her back passage. She sighed happily and ground her ass back into my groin.

Things were moving along nicely, we had a good rhythm going, and Sue had just begun to moan quietly, when my butt received its second resounding whack of the day and I yelped “Ow!” for the second time. Glancing to my left, I saw my wife grinning back at me.

“Morning, honey,” she greeted me. “Screwing my friend's ass again, I see.”

“Wow, aren't you the observant one,” I rejoined sarcastically. “Anyway, I hear your ass has been busy this morning, so you have nothing to complain about.”

“Rat-fink,” Melanie accused Sue, then continued, “I wasn't complaining. It's nice to see that Suze is being so well taken care of,” she demurred. She then crawled onto the bed in front of Sue and kissed her long and deep, fondling Suzie's breasts as she did so, while I resumed banging my mistress' ass. The two of them were still kissing when I came up Sue's ass.

Sue broke their embrace, rolled on to her back and pulled me down for a long, passionate kiss.

“Thank you, lover. That was a nice start to my day,” she murmured in my ear before getting to her feet.

Melanie rose too, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards the en-suite bathroom, saying, “Come on, shower with me. We'll plan our day.” As they reached the door to the bathroom, she threw over her shoulder, “Oh, Nick, be a dear, send Titsy to join us, would you, please?”

With visions of three beautiful, naked ladies in the shower dancing in my head, I ambled into the guest bedroom opposite, to find Tina riding Jake in the cowgirl position with Pete frantically fucking her face as she did so.

“Nice,” I observed, running my hand over Tina's ass as she bounced up and down on Jake's cock. Unable to resist, I slipped my middle finger up her ass. Her sapphire-blue eyes laughed up at me, but she couldn't smile because she was too busy swallowing Pete's dick. “Mel wants you to join her and Suze in the shower to plan your day,” I added.

She somehow managed a nod between sucking and bouncing, then mumbled something that sounded like “Busy” around her mouthful of cock. Then, “Soon.”

I walked back to the master bedroom, shouted “She'll be right there!” in the general direction of the bathroom, pulled on jeans and a sweater, and headed for the kitchen. Jim was sitting at the table, naked, drinking coffee.

“I hear you gave Mel her morning exercise,” I said to him with a grin.

“Yeah,” he grinned back. “She had the nerve to drink her coffee while I was doing her ass.”

I laughed. “Yeah, that's Mel. I'll tell you, man, I'm amazed you get away with it. Ask Jake if you don't believe me – Mel is usually a certified, gold-plated bitch if you try to have sex with her before noon. I'm surprised she hasn't ripped your balls off.”

Jim's grin got wider. “Not for me, buddy. She purrs like a pussy cat.”

“Fuck off,” I told him, but I smiled as I said it. We both laughed.

“Talking of randy wives,” I resumed. “I just walked in on yours getting spit-roasted by Pete and Jake.”

“Good for her. Did you join in?”

“Nah, I'd only just finished porking Sue's ass, so I wasn't up for it.”

“Good here, innit?” Jim said, and we both laughed again, very pleased with our lot, wife-wise.

“Alright, enough chit-chat, make yourself useful,” I ordered. “We have to get breakfast for a dozen people at ten.”

“No sweat,” replied Jim. He was as good as his word, too. He turned out to be as handy in the kitchen as I am, so by the time the guys started to arrive we had bacon, scrambled eggs, home fries, pancakes, beans and fried tomatoes well under way.

__________


 

The three girls joined us in the kitchen shortly before the doorbell rang for the first time. They looked stunning, as usual.

Tina was wearing a cowgirl outfit, complete with white stetson.

“Hey, we're from Calgary. I'm a rodeo girl,” she said with a dazzling smile as she saw my eyes roaming over her.

Well, if rodeo girls looked like this, I can understand why there is a stampede! She wore a red bandana around her throat, with a tiny black leather vest decorated with silver studs and flapped breast pockets, black leather chaps and tooled black cowboy boots with pointed, silver toes. There was nothing under the vest, other than the enormous breasts whose nipples it just barely concealed. I was instantly hard. But then she turned around; I thought I would bust out of my jeans! Her chaps were authentic; that is, they just buckled around the front of her legs. The back view was bare ass, garters, seamed black stockings and cowboy boots.

“Oh god,” I breathed. “I can't wait to be ridden, rodeo girl.”

“See? I told you he would love it,” Melanie reminded Tina.

The Little Witch turned to face me again, her mass of golden curls spilling from under the stetson, framing her misleadingly angelic face, her huge sapphire eyes sparkling as she flashed me her best smile, those mountainous tits jiggling under the leather vest, one nipple breaking free. “Now that's the reaction I was looking for,” she purred, running her tiny hand over the severely stressed zipper on my jeans. She then side-stepped me and took a seat at the table.

“Hey, husband, how about you check me out?” Melanie demanded, twirling a couple of times on her six-inch heels to give me the full three-sixty effect of her outfit. It, too, was breathtaking. Her long, straight dark-brown hair fanned over bare shoulders. Her lovely thirty-six inch, C-cup breasts were decorated by a black leather bra, for want of a better term; it consisted of just a triangle of half-inch leather straps framing each breast and linked to each other and the shoulder straps by silver rings, so that her tits, with their large brownish-pink nipples, were fully exposed. Her nipples were erect, ready for play. Below that she wore a pleated, black silk, pleated micro-mini kilt that came to a mere fraction of an inch below her buttocks and flared out horizontally as she twirled, to reveal her dark bush and perfect bare ass. Her long, long legs were displayed stylishly in thigh-length, butter-soft, black leather boots with the aforementioned sky-high heels.

“Oh jeez, wife, can I take you back to the bedroom right now?” I gasped.

Mel giggled prettily, kissed me hard, and murmured, “Not a chance. I'm saving it for the gang.”

“Slut,” I told her with a grin.

“You betcha.” She sat down next to Tina.

That just left Sue to ogle. She too was dressed in black – black corset with silver laces at front, back and sides, managing to expose an enormous amount of skin and cleavage while still retaining the corset look, black seamed silk stockings attached by silver garters, a miniscule black lace thong, and pointy-toed black dress pumps with ankle straps and five-inch heels. She also spun to give me the full view, looking over her shoulder at me to gauge the effect. Seeing my eyes catch on her thong, she smiled. “I thought someone might enjoy removing it,” she said. I knew she was thinking of me. She knows how much I enjoy removing her panties, or watching her remove them. She stepped in close and slid her hand down the front of my pants, cupping my balls. “I know this is going to be a busy day,” she whispered, “but I want your best work whenever you are in me, okay?”

“Always,” I promised. That earned me a deep, lengthy kiss.

Jake walked past her on his way to the kitchen, and grabbed his wife's ass in passing, which caused her to jump, ending the kiss. He laughed. “Behave yourself,” he teased.

“Never,” Sue shot back.

“Thank god for that,” Jake chortled. I slapped Sue's rump gently as she walked away.

__________


 

The other five guys all arrived within five minutes of each other, promptly around ten o'clock, in two groups, Brad and Mike first, then Phil, Steve and Tom. Evidently nobody wanted to be late for such a fun event.

I introduced Brad and Mike around. When they first saw the three girls their eyes almost bugged out of their heads. Brad, of course, knew Sue, him being Jake's cousin, but he had never seen her like this before. He told her it was nice to be 'seeing more of her', which made us all laugh. Sue responded by telling him that he would soon be doing a lot more than seeing.

When I introduced Melanie as my wife both men looked like thunderstruck sheepdogs with their tongues hanging out. Brad managed a remark to the effect that I was one lucky bastard, which made Mel smile. Meanwhile, she was checking them both out thoroughly.

Brad is a little above average height, with a shock of mousy-brown hair and one of those bland, but reasonably attractive, jock-type faces and an athletic build. My wife brazenly ran her hand over the front of his khakis, looking for a reaction, and evidently liked what she found, because she smiled at him and said, “Really pleased to meet you, too.”

However, her eyes really lit up when she saw his friend Mike. He is a little short, around five-eight, I would guess, but he is very wide across the shoulders, with a deep chest, narrow hips and very obvious muscles; a weightlifter's physique. His face is angular, with sharp planes at the cheekbones and jaw, giving him a ruggedly handsome look that is enhanced by a mop of black hair and piercing blue eyes. Mel unabashedly cupped his package through his pants, gave him a dazzling smile, and murmured, “You can put this to good use later.” The bulge in his pants grew visibly larger. Mel likes a good hard-body.

“And now you have met the Queen Of Sluts,” Sue interjected from the sidelines.

Tina was the last lady to be introduced, and I swear neither man's eyes lifted from her tits for the entire conversation, which pleased the little witch enormously. She got an identical reaction from Steve, Tom and Phil when they were introduced, until she turned around to speak to Sue and they got the rear view of bare ass, chaps and stockings. After that their eyes stayed riveted to her ass.

After everyone had eaten a hearty breakfast, Melanie rose to tell us the ladies' agreed upon agenda for the day, taking the opportunity to perform a brief pirouette before her assembled audience once she was sure she had everybody's attention, thus flashing her bare ass and pussy to all before speaking.

“Hey, quit the sales pitch,” the little witch heckled.

“Why, you want some?” Melanie countered.

“Mmm, yummy,” Tina giggled.

“Sorry, Titsy, it's all for the boys today. Maybe tomorrow,” my wife promised. “Now, this is what we have in mind for today...” she began.

We were to be split into three teams, each consisting of three guys, that Mel referred to as 'airtight squads'. The ladies' husbands were to be the team leaders, thus ensuring that none of us would be in the same squad. Melanie scribbled each of the three husbands' names onto two pieces of paper for each, folded them and tossed them into one of my baseball caps. The other six guys each picked out a paper, and thus the teams were selected. Pete and Brad were on my team, Mike and Tom were with Jake, Phil and Steve were with Jim.

“So the morning agenda is for all three teams to bang all three ladies in airtight mode,” Melanie continued. “Now, the ladies' ambition is that we will all have had all nine men in every one of our plug-in points before we break for lunch.” This was accompanied by a devastating smile. “Self evidently, you men are not going to be able to manage nine ejaculations in one morning.” She's a lawyer, remember? “So we suggest that on first mounting each lady you all take a brief, but not too brief, poke in every workstation before settling into the slot that you would like to come in.” A giggle. “You'll have to argue that one out between yourselves. There will be a half-hour rest period between ladies. The teams will move around the ladies in alphabetical order. Melanie, Sue, Tina. Coffee, donuts and Viagra are all available in the kitchen. Each lady will be responsible for blowing the team servicing her back to life. We estimated an hour or so to service all of us each time, plus two breaks, for a total of four hours. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to give us all multiple orgasms. Any questions?”

“Have I died and gone to heaven?” Mike asked. We all laughed.

“So, all three of you take it in the ass?” asked Brad.

Melanie grinned hugely. “We do. We are all full-service sluts,” she bragged proudly.

There were no more questions. The hat came into play again to set the starting positions, with the three girls names going in and the squad leaders each drawing one out. I was amused when I drew Mel's name from the hat. Jake got Tina and Jim got Sue, so I was the only one starting out on my own wife.

“Right then,” Melanie resumed. “We have decided that we would all like to be gangbanged after lunch . I will go first and I will be taking you all in the pussy,sequentially. Sue will be up next, and she wants you all in her ass. Finally, our guest of honour, the Little Witch, would like you all in a continuous, rolling airtight. By which she means, when one of you comes, he pulls out and another guy immediately plugs in to the available socket. She indicated, hopefully I might add, that you can all go round as many times as you like or are able. She's proving to be serious competition in the slut sisterhood. When the gangbangs are completed we will break for dinner. We have kept the latter part of the evening clear for gentlemen's requests, as your reward for your efforts. Tell us your fantasies, your desires, and we will do our best to fulfill them. We ladies are hoping for a day of the best sex of our lives, boys, so give us your best shots, please.”

“So you mean we get to fuck three stunningly beautiful women all day, then we get rewarded on top of that?” Mike queried.

“That's right.”

“Wow, this is better than winning the lottery,” Mike averred. That gave us another laugh.

“Okay, so let's get to it,” my slutty wife ordered.

__________


 

“So you're seriously going to let all these guys bang your wife in every hole?” Brad asked incredulously.

We had all adjourned to the sunken Party Pit in the living area for the kick-off and were waiting for the girls to join us. They were having a last-minute huddle in the kitchen. A video of the Play Group's exploits at the wives' initiation orgy was playing on the ninety-inch flat screen. Sue had done a masterful editing job to create seamless action. When I glanced over to the screen I saw a huge shot of my wife's world class ass with Tom's cock up it.

“That's why we're all here,” I replied. “It's not as big a deal as you might think. You and Mike are the only new faces. All the other guys have already had her multiple times.”

“Sheesh. You're a generous guy.”

“No, she's a generous woman. Actually, we both enjoy it. And you might want to remember that part of the reason your wife agreed to you being part of this was so that she could get banged by Jake, Pete and I, so you will have that to look forward to shortly.”

“Yeah,” Brad answered with a grin. “That will up her batting average for sure. Slut.”

I laughed. “That's what it's all about. Mel's title with the other girls is 'Queen Of Sluts'.”

“I guess I'm about to see how she earned the title,” he observed, accurately.

The ladies rejoined us at that point, terminating the discussion.

Melanie called out to the group as she walked down into the pit, leading with her tits, harnessed in their webbing of leather straps, “Alright guys, get naked!”

There was a general scramble as we all complied, with clothes getting tossed into the corners of the room.

Joining our team, Mel greeted Brad with, “I'm glad I'm the one who gets to try you out first.” Then, running her hand over his well-muscled chest and trailing it down to lift his cock, “Not bad, not bad at all.”

“Do you mind if I sample the goods?” Brad asked, gesturing to her breasts and their thrusting nipples.

“Not at all,” purred Melanie, stepping in close. Brad cupped her tits in both hands, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. They stiffened visibly.

“Mmm,” my slutty wife sighed, , pulling his head towards her and kissing him long and deep, while draping her body down his entire length. With the added height of her sky-high heels she was a couple of inches taller than him, so that she was kissing down and he was kissing up. When she finally broke the clinch, Brad gasped, “Jesus!”

Hefting his now rigid, swollen member in her hand, Melanie suggested, “Why don't you lie down, sweetie, and let me get you started.”

Brad dropped to the floor, lying on his back, and tucked one of the enormous cushions under his head and shoulders. Melanie knelt on the cushion, astride his face, the thigh-high black leather boots alongside his ears, and bent forward from the waist to swallow his cock. Brad grabbed her milk-white thighs and pulled himself up to bury his face in her pussy.

At this point, Sue strolled over and asked me, “How would you like to remove my panties, lover?”

“I'd be delighted,” I replied. My wife gurgled a laugh around her mouthful of Brad's cock.

Sue turned her back to me and placed both hands on the front of her thighs, thrusting her ass out, and I made a big performance of slowly sliding her thong down her lovely legs until she finally stepped out of it, then I knelt and kissed each of her butt cheeks. She giggled prettily, then returned to her own team. The guys gave me a round of applause.

Mel only sixty-nined Brad for a few minutes, because he was already as hard as a rock, before knee-walking down his body and lowering herself onto his cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

“Nick, take my ass, please,” she instructed me. “I see that your mistress still has you wrapped around her little finger,” she added teasingly.

I just grinned back at her.

I realized that she had selected her sexual position to give the new boy the best possible view of me reaming her ass as he did her pussy. She wanted to get his motor running at full bore as soon as possible. I stepped over Brad's body, lowered myself to my knees behind my wife, flipped the tiny black silk kilt up around her waist to expose that gorgeous rear end, admired the rear view of her delightful ass and her long legs in the black thigh-high boots, and slid my dick smoothly up her by now very well-practised ass. She gave a sigh of pleasure as her second dick slid home. She wriggled that superb ass a little to bed both cocks down.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

“Okay, feed me, Pete,” she ordered.

Pete knelt in front of her and she gobbled his cock right down to the root, then Pete began to feed it to her in ten-inch lengths, her scarlet lip-sticked lips sliding smoothly up and down the shaft as he drove it deep into her throat.

Brad began bucking his hips up into her to drive his dick into her innermost depths, so I synchronized my strokes up her ass to his movements, and Mel began driving her ass back and down hard to get maximum dick in both orifices. God, my wife is good!

After about five minutes of steady banging away, Melanie dropped Pete's dick from her mouth and ordered the first change of position. I moved to her mouth, Pete moved to her pussy and Brad moved to her ass.

As Brad buried his cock in her ass he exclaimed, “God, this is the most high-class ride I've had in my life. Even her asshole is like silk!”

Nobody deigned to respond to that.

Brad certainly appreciated that silky asshole. He was driving his cock up it like a man possessed, spreading her butt cheeks wide so that his balls could get right up to her rectum. I had a ringside seat to observe his performance from a distance of no more than three feet, as I face-fucked my wife and watched over her back to monitor his cock sliding in and out between her buttocks. Unfortunately for him, Mel called for another change of position after about another five minutes.

I moved to the pussy position, Brad moved to her mouth and Pete got up her ass, with Mel murmuring, “Ah, the first of the three blonds up my ass today,” as he did so. She is rather partial to blonds, so Steve, Pete and Jake were always assured of a good ride.

As Melanie swallowed Brad's cock whole for the first time, he breathed, “Oh my god, she can swallow a whole cock, too. This girl is talented!”

“And very willing,” I said with a laugh.

“And she can go all day and all night,” Pete added, with the voice of experience.

Brad began jacking his cock in and out of my wife's mouth so forcefully that it looked like he was trying to drive it through the back of her head.

“Does she swallow too?” Brad asked, in full flight.

Melanie promptly stopped sucking and exclaimed, “Yes, I do, I love come cocktails, But now you have all had me in all holes, so it's time for the final position change. You all decide what slot you want to come in, then give it all you've got. Any arguments and I will make the final decision.”

There were no arguments. As the host husband, as it were, I let the others pick first. Because Pete had done my wife before in every available slot, he deferred to Brad. Brad said he wanted to come down Mel's throat, so Pete picked her ass and I took pussy again, so we all assumed our previous positions.

During the discussion process I took the opportunity to have a look around.

Sue was astride Steve's cock in the cowgirl position, in a very low stance, knees spread wide, tits flat on his chest, having escaped from the corset, head tilted back to accept Phil's cock in her mouth, and Jim's enormous member spreading her anus wide as he drove the massive length of it up her ass like a battering ram. Phil's scrotum was slamming against Sue's pouty lips at the end of each thrust into her throat and Steve's up-thrusts in her pussy were lifting her bodily. Her black seamed silk stockings and garters made a stimulating contrast with the white thighs spread wide over Steve's groin as she rode two cocks and swallowed the third.

Tina's lovely chaps-and-stocking-clad ass was grinding down on Tom's cock and back into Jake's as Jake did his favourite thing of screwing a beautiful woman's ass, while Mike's rigid dick pounded in and out of her mouth. Her golden curls were flying as her head bobbed, but, amazingly, her stetson was still on her head. Her enormous tits were bouncing and jiggling all over the place, now entirely free of the leather vest, which had swung out to the sides. Her eyes were alight with pleasure.

Dragging my mind back to the job on hand, I began pumping my hips to dig my cock deep into my wife's voluminous, wet pussy, bouncing her up a few inches. I felt and saw, Pete's cock pumping in and out of her ass and, from between her spread thighs, could see Brad's dick pounding home in her face. The three of us progressively built up speed over the next twenty minutes until we were all going at her flat out. Melanie was vibrating like a runaway train and moaning in the back of her throat in the brief intervals when Brad's cock wasn't down there. She was so sexed up that her juices were trickling all over my belly as she took three dicks at warp speed. We were all breathing hard as we rode her, meat grinding into all three orifices at warp speed. The three of us seemed to be taking turns grabbing her swinging tits as we rode; her nipples were out to an extraordinary length and were as hard as unripe cherries. This was going to make an amazing video, I thought. All of our webcams were running, capturing the action from all angles. Sue was going to have a lot of editing to do.

Brad came first, shouting “Yes!” as his seed poured down my wife's throat and she guzzled it down gratefully. She licked his cock clean when he was finished. Brad collapsed onto the floor on his back, gasping loudly, and muttering, “Fuck me! What a woman!” Mel licked her lips then smiled complacently, without ever missing a beat on her hip slams.

Pete and I kept at her, both gasping for air, but still pounding away at her pussy and ass. Pete came after about another five minutes, primarily, I think, because Mel's ass is tighter than her pussy. He shuddered from head to foot as he erupted up her ass and she moaned loudly and began a massive orgasm that caused me to explode in her pussy. She collapsed on my chest like a puppet with it's strings cut when the waves of her climax finally ceased.

“Oh god, what a great start to the day,” she murmured into my chest hairs as Pete pulled his dick from her ass and collapsed at her side.

“Geez, man, your wife fucks like a rattlesnake,” Brad observed loudly from the other side.

“I wouldn't know,” I said sarcastically. “I've never fucked a rattlesnake.”

Mel had a giggle fit, which shook my limp dick from her pussy.

__________

“So let me see if I have this straight,” said Brad as we lay watching Sue gulp convulsively as Phil came in her mouth, her ass twitching as the Beast throbbed up her ass, and her pussy retaining Steve's now spent cock. Tina's group had already finished. “Jake's wife Sue is your mistress, and your wife Mel here,” giving Mel's bare ass a light slap, “is Jake's mistress.”

“Right,” I answered.

“And you each have full boinking rights on the other's wife?”

“Also correct.”

“Do you ever do them together, you know, two guys on one wife?”

“All the time,” Melanie replied for me, from her spot on my chest.

“Sounds like a cozy arrangement,” Brad observed.

“It's great,” Melanie said. “I get dicked by two guys whenever I want; so does Sue. Of course, it only works because Suze is my best friend and Jake is Nick's.”

“Um, could I get in on that?” Brad enquired hopefully.

“No,” answered Melanie categorically.

The conversation stalled after that.

__________


 

During the rest break, while we drank coffee and wolfed donuts to build our strength up, the three women discussed our performances at a level of minute detail that only women can bring to the subject. The reviews were all positive, if salacious, so none of us were too embarrassed. I looked forward to watching Jake, Tom and Mike do Mel.

“Okay, boys, time to get you up and running,” Melanie said when the rest break was over, then led us through to the living room, where each of the girls sat down on a separate white leather sofa and had her new team stand around her.

Sue was our new ride. Her tits were back in her corset again, but I knew they wouldn't stay there long. She pulled us all in close around her by our cocks, then worked her way around the arc, sucking each guy's dick in turn until it showed signs of life, going round and round until she had all three cocks hard. She is a magician with her mouth, and could suck the armour plating off a tank, so it was not too long before we were all ready to go.

The other two ladies and their squads moved to the Party Pit, which was behind me, so I lost sight of them.

“Okay,” Sue said. “We are going to the floor for the initial round the world tour, but we will move back to the sofa when you have all decided on your permanent slot. Somebody lie down on their back.”

Brad obliged. Sue settled herself on his cock in the cowgirl position, then freed her boobs from their imprisonment and stuffed her left nipple into Brad's mouth, raising her ass in the air. It was a wonderful sight – pale, round ass, black garters framing it, midnight black stocking tops just below it, hairy bush, and gaping cockpit filled with dick. I knelt over Brad's legs and drilled into her deliciously tight ass, hauling her into me by her hips.

“Ah, perfect,” she murmured, reaching behind her to rub my balls, then under her to rub Brad's.

“Alright, Pete, give me the tube steak,” she commanded with a grin. Pete filled the grin with a solid meat pole.

We all started at a leisurely pace, knowing we would all be swapping places soon.

“Oh, shit, another Cadillac woman,” Brad muttered from beneath Sue. She gurgled mid cock-swallow.

“I gotta say, Sue, you've got a mouth like a warm bath wrapped in velvet,” Pete said.

“Leaky?” I asked.

Sue spluttered around Pete's cock. Pete and Brad both laughed.

Shortly thereafter Sue called for a change of positions and we all moved around, me going to her mouth, Brad to her ass and Pete to her pussy.

“Ooh, it's cozy and wet in here,” Pete joked as he slid home in her pussy.

“It's hot and humid in her ass,” Brad followed up.

Sue gave them each a quick whack before opening wide and inhaling my cock.

“The mouth is as advertised,” I said, completing the cycle. That earned me a whack.

The pace sped up a little this time, but we were all being cautious, not wanting to come during the warm-ups. My cock was like an iron bar in her mouth, my consistent response to her attentions.

After a few minutes Pete asked, “Can we move to our final positions now? I really want to come in your mouth, Sue.”

Sue agreed, saying, “So we all know your choice of slot.”

I jumped in quick. “I'll take your ass,” I offered.

“Gee, there's a surprise,” she said with a pleased smile. “I guess you're on the main entrance then, Brad.”

“Great,” he said eagerly.

“Okay, Nick, sit on the sofa,” Sue told me. I complied. She backed over my lap, grasped my dick in her right hand, slowly lowered her ass until she engaged the head in her anus, then slid herself cautiously down until I was buried to the hilt in her ass. Settling herself onto my lap, she leaned back against my chest then raised her high-heels to rest on my thighs, which were spread wide.

“Right, Brad, get stuck in,” she commanded. Brad stepped between her spread thighs and rammed home in her pussy. Sue then hooked her legs over his hips and said, “Ride.”

To Pete she said, “Stand on the sofa, next to my head.” He did as she asked and she leaned over to scoff his cock down. He swung his right foot over to the arm of the sofa, supported himself with his left hand on the back, and started fucking her face enthusiastically, within inches of my own face. What a great view!

Brad began porking her pussy hard and fast. Sue put her hands down behind her and levered herself up and down, riding my dick with her ass. I was pinned down, so I could not move much; I decided to take it easy and let her do the work.

When we were about fifteen minutes into it, Melanie led her little troupe in from the Party Pit. Jake sat on the sofa opposite my team, so I had great sight lines as Mel stepped over his lap, facing him, and impaled herself on his cock, rubbing his balls as she slithered down the shaft. She grinned at me over her shoulder as she did it. Mike, who was hugely muscled with wide shoulders and a narrow waist, stepped up behind her and drove his fully erect, respectably-sized dick all the way up her ass in one smooth movement. Tom then stood alongside the arm of the sofa and Mel turned her head to the left so that he could insert his cock into her mouth. The three of them then went at her in the full tilt boogie; this was obviously intended to be their grand climax. Mel swallowed, wriggled her hips and ground her ass like the perfect whore, giving every man exactly what he wanted. I had the perfect seat to view all three penetrations as her pussy, ass and face were all pounded vigorously. If my hands hadn't been full of Sue's tits I would have clapped.

As if all this were not enough excitement, the Little Witch now appeared and settled herself on the floor, on her back, legs spread invitingly, between our two groups. Jim settled between his wife's legs and drove his giant anaconda deep into her pussy, then rolled her on to her side so that Steve could get his dick up her ass. When Tina was comfortably sandwiched between those two cocks, Phil lay down on his side at a convenient angle next to her head and she took his cock into her mouth. Steve reached around to get both hands on those gigantic tits from behind, and the three men went to work as enthusiastically as Jake's team were doing my wife.

Things were heating up in my own group now. Brad was positively jack-hammering Sue's pussy, and Pete was drilling his cock so deep into her throat that I thought he might be hoovering up the coffee and donuts! Sue was doing grand work on my cock with her ass, and I knew it would not be long before I came, so I began ramming up to meet her as her ass came down each time, looking to make my deposit as high up there as I could.

As I squirted my stream up her ass I saw Pete's cock start to throb and Sue begin swallowing, so she was taking two loads simultaneously. Seconds after we both came in our respective orifices Brad jammed himself down hard into Sue's pussy and went rigid as he shot his load into her, too, coming and coming and coming some more, Sue went limp in my arms, riding her own orgasm with all three dicks still inside her.

As I lay there with Sue's weight pushing me down into the sofa I watched my wife jam her pussy down hard into Jake's groin as she orgasmed and Jake shot his wad in her pussy, then grind her ass back hard into Mike as he hosed down her rear passage. Tom grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock as far down her throat as he could get it while he fed her her favourite liquid diet. Mike reached around to hold her by the tits as she shuddered through multiple orgasms.

The Little Witch now had her husband pinned to the floor beneath her and was riding up and down the huge length of his cock as Steve crouched with bent legs over her ass and drove his dick almost vertically down into her rear entry each time she rose to meet it. Phil was kneeling in front of her with his hand tangled in her golden curls as he pulled her head towards each thrust of his cock into her mouth. She looked so tiny, surrounded by three large men, all giving her everything they had, but she was taking it all and performing like the rodeo rider she was dressed as. Tom came up her ass first, then Phil in her mouth shortly afterwards, while her husband Jim kept hammering away for a further five minutes before the Beast exploded inside her. Those of us who were already done gave them a brief round of applause. Tina poked out her tongue.

__________


 

We were up on the cowgirl after the break. She led us to the Party Pit, where she squatted on her heels and spent a few minutes sucking our cocks until we were all ready to go again. She then directed me to sit on the step down into the Party Pit, stepped astride my lap and lowered herself onto my cock. Those leather chaps were a real turn-on as they slithered over my thighs, and her gigantic tits were right in my face, so I took the opportunity to suck on her erect nipples as Pete went in through her back door. Brad stood behind me to insert his cock into her mouth over my head, then we all gave it to her steadily for a few minutes until it was time for the first position shift. Pete moved to mouth, I went to ass and Brad took pussy for the next five minutes or so. While banging her back passage I enjoyed the view of her bare ass, framed by black garters, and the black stockings disappearing into the black cowboy boots, tremendously. When it was time to take our ultimate positions there was a fairly lengthy discussion, because Pete and Brad both wanted to come in the Little Witch's ass. They resolved it in the end with a round of rock, paper, scissors that Pete won. Brad's second choice was pussy; I agreed to let him have that, because I really did not have any preference, I had already had her every which way and knew she was wonderful on all workstations, so I happily took her mouth.

It was a long ride. The Little Witch was pretty much insatiable, and she bucked, wriggled, squirmed and gobbled like she wanted every available inch of cock as far inside each orifice as possible, and she wanted it delivered with both force and speed.

Pete worked her ass like he was mining coal, slamming his cock home so vigorously that there was a loud slap each time his belly hit her ass. He was gripping her by the hips and hauling her bodily on to each thrust, giving her a light slap on the rump every so often to encourage her efforts.

Brad was sucking enthusiastically on Tina's tits as she gyrated her hips to pound her pussy up and down on his cock.

I was burying my cock in her mouth right up to the balls on each stroke and her tongue was busy on it the whole time. She sucked like a sump pump, her cheekbones prominent as her cheeks were sucked in. Her huge, sparkling blue eyes never left my face the whole time.

While fucking Tina's face hard, I took the opportunity to check out my wife's performance. She was lying face down on top of Tom, her legs spread in a wide vee, with his cock jacking in and out of her pussy at high speed. Jim was supported above her back by his straight arms, with his legs in a similar vee on the outside of hers and his king cobra cock stretching her anus to the size of a rabbit hole as the whole sixteen-inch length bored out her back passage. Talk about a backdoor man! Mel's head was turned to the left, facing the kneeling Phil, and she was taking the whole length of his cock in her face, his testicles bouncing on her cheek at the end of each stroke. Her hollowed cheeks told me that she was sucking with her usual vigour. The visuals were spectacular – those black leather, thigh-length boots showing off her long legs to perfection, her micro-mini kilt flipped up around her waist like a wide silk belt, providing a dramatic contrast to the pale cream of her wondrous ass, and that gigantic dick driving in and out of her ass above the boots as the other two cocks filled her mouth and pussy. Yummy, as the Little Witch would say. I was glad that all of this action was being recorded by multiple vidcams; I would enjoy reviewing it later at my leisure. Melanie's comments on her own performances were always entertaining.

Sue was very busy too. She had her husband pinned to the floor beneath her, riding his cock in the reverse cowgirl position, with Mike doing her ass doggy-style and Steve jamming her mouth full of cock from in front. With the angle I had on her, she was all beautiful ass, black garters, black silk seamed stockings and heels, with her abundant breasts bouncing and swinging wildly in response to the three cocks hammering into her three entry points. As per usual, she was having a good time and giving everybody a great ride.

A gentle nip of the Little Witch's teeth on the head of my cock let me know that she had noticed that my attention was straying. I gave her a grin, slipped my hand into her golden curls below the stetson and pulled her head in as I jammed my cock as deeply into her throat as I could, backed out just a few inches and commenced doing her face with short, hard, fast jabs that crushed her lips, intent on reaching my climax. It did not take long at that speed. Her sapphire eyes laughed up at me as my semen flooded down her throat. She certainly knew how to turn my crank!

Pete seemed to take my ejaculation as his cue, ratcheting up his performance one more notch, reaming her ass like a tunnel boring machine. He shot everything he had up there after about another two minutes.

We both pulled out and flopped to the floor, which left Tina free to give Brad her undivided attention. She dropped her hands to the floor to take her upper body weight, then bounced her pelvis up and down on his dick frantically, while swirling her hips to give him a corkscrew effect. Brad came almost immediately, which set off the Little Witch's orgasm. She moaned loudly as she shuddered with pleasure.

Shortly thereafter I heard my wife's distinctive moan as she came.


 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments