Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Witch Comes To Town - Part Four

"The sex laden weekend continues"

8
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
9.6k words 9.6k words

Saturday – morning and afternoon

I was awoken on Saturday morning by my wife's soft sighs and her warm, sweet breath wafting across my face. I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face only inches from my own. Her eyes were closed, but she was not asleep. She was lying on her side, almost turned over to her face, but one leg was drawn up to her waist and one arm pushing down on the pillow as she strained to push her ass backwards. Jim was between her legs, propped in a push-up position, and he was steadily boring out my wife's asshole with his giant auger, long, slow strokes driving right up there, a slap as his abdomen collided with her butt, a contented sigh from my wife as he achieved maximum penetration, then a slight wriggle of her hips as he withdrew for the next thrust.

I could not believe my eyes; Jim was getting anal sex from my wife first thing in the morning! Melanie's bad-tempered nature in the early morning is the stuff of legend; touch her before noon and you could lose your arm or a much more precious part of your anatomy!

Melanie seemed to sense my eyes upon her, opening her own eyes briefly to smile at me, then closing them again as she thrust back against Jim's next push.

“Hi,” she murmured.

“I don't believe it,” I muttered back grumpily. “What happened to the bitch incarnate who is untouchable before noon?”

Her lovely, large brown eyes opened to flash at me. “Oh, shut up, Nicky” she told me. “I promised him he could have whatever he wanted from me all weekend, remember? Well, this is what he wanted.”

“So next time I want sex in the morning I get it, right?” I growled, in something of a huff that Jim could get something from my wife that I could not.

Mel leaned in and kissed me hard, a surefire way of shutting me up. When she broke away she murmured, “Do dry up, Nicky, you're being a buzzkill. Just enjoy it while you can.” With which she threw her nearside leg over my hip, caught up my cock with her hand and slipped it into her warm, wet pussy.

Cupping her right breast with my left hand, I began to move slowly in and out of my wife, feeling Jim's massive dick stroking in and out of her ass as I did so.

My hips had barely started moving when Sue's voice breathed over my shoulder, “Oh, no you don't, slut, you don't get two while I've got none.” Her hand snaked between my legs and deftly plucked my cock from my wife's vagina. “Come on, lover” she continued. “You've been neglecting me, I need some attention.” I turned towards her happily. She was still wearing the corset that she had on last night, but as the result of Melanie loosening it to allow her to sleep comfortably her lovely breasts had spilled out of the cups. She now plastered these to my chest and threw her left leg over my hip, reaching down to tuck my stiff penis into her moist, warm pussy.

“Hey, I was enjoying that,” my wife objected quietly from behind me.

“Too bad. You snooze, you lose, to Suze,” Sue murmured back, using one of her favourite taglines.

”What goes around, comes around,” Mel teased in return. Sue giggled. She rode my cock with the ease of long familiarity, grinding her pelvis slowly at first, then gradually building speed as she became aroused.

“Huh,” came Tina's soft voice, “Everybody's getting laid but me. Fine hosts you are!”

I laughed. “Good morning, Little Witch” I greeted her. “I thought you were still asleep.”

“I was, but you noisy buggers woke me up,” she replied quietly.

“My husband's right behind you, Titsy,” Sue told her. “Make use of his services.”

“He's still asleep.”

“Then wake him. He won't mind being woken by a sexy little blonde at all. It will be a novelty for him.”

“If you say so. I'm on it.”

I watched over Sue's shoulder as Tina woke Jake by sucking gently on his cock until it stiffened in her mouth. Jake's eyes fluttered open as he became aware of his erection; he smiled at Tina and mumbled sleepily, “Now that's the way to wake up in the morning!” Tina giggled around his cock.

I was now raring to go, so I rolled Sue onto her back, she hooked her heels behind my shoulder blades and I started giving her now thoroughly wet pussy a serious workout. Sue began moaning quietly as she got into it.

The new position had the advantage that I could see what my wife was up to with Jim. She was now up on her knees, with her head down on her crossed forearms, ass up in the air, grinding it back into Jim as he drove his mighty cock up her back passage with long, powerful strokes, rocking her whole body forward about a foot each time his balls slammed up against her rectum. Mel's tits were bouncing wildly with each impact and her mouth was hanging open as she gasped with pleasure.

I could also see Tina going to work on Jake. She was now on top of him, riding his cock while stuffing her left breast into his mouth. Jake was suckling on her rigid nipple and bucking up into her hard and fast.

Sue was now scratching her nails down my chest, demanding my total attention and more strenuous effort on my part. She was obviously nearing her climax and was getting noisier by the minute. I reached around my back to grab her ankles, pinned them down next to her ears, something she loved, then started slamming into her pussy with maximum power. About five minutes of this was all it took to get her off and we both came together, my vision searing with a flash of red light as I exploded inside her then collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my hips, her arms around my chest, and buried her face in my shoulder, sighing deeply.

“Mmm,” was all she said.

My head was turned towards my wife as she exclaimed “Oh, yes!” and drove her ass back hard into Jim's groin, then went rigid as Jim plunged one final time to maximum penetration in her asshole then held her hips still as he poured his seed into her delightful ass. Her moan of pleasure as Jim came was very loud, reverberating around the bedroom. She then pulled off his cock, rolled onto her back and pulled Jim down on top of her, wrapping him affectionately in her arms.

Huh, she is really enjoying this guy, I thought. I think he is going to have the best weekend of his life.

Hearing a loud “Ah, aah, aaah, aaah,” from my other side, I looked over to see Tina now on her back with her legs over Jake's shoulders, convulsing as Jake brought her to orgasm. Jake was holding her by the buttocks as he ejaculated inside her.

Bringing her legs down as Jake withdrew, Tina said, “Well, that got my motor running. I am set up for the day now.”

“What does that mean?” I asked curiously. “Have you had enough already?”

“No way!” Tina responded immediately. “It means I am good to go, ready for a long day of sex. You guys can all have me any way you want for the rest of the day.”

Melanie uttered a mock groan. “Good god, woman, you have done nothing but screw since you got here. Don't you want to do anything else? Tourist stuff, for example?”

“Nope. I told you I wanted to spend the whole weekend having sex with you and your husband and that's exactly what I meant.”

“What about Jake and I?” Sue interjected.

“An unexpected and very pleasant bonus,” the little witch answered with a grin. “You simply add more variety to the menu.”

Sue grinned at Melanie. “Jesus, Mel, this little tramp is serious competition.”

“You better believe it,” Melanie replied. “She doesn't just want to fuck the guys to exhaustion, she wants to do us as well!”

“On which subject,” Tina interrupted, “I promised you, Mel, an hour of my undivided attention and I haven't delivered yet. When would you like it?”

“How about after breakfast?” Melanie suggested. “It can be a nice relaxing interlude while the boys recover their strength.”

“Done,” said Tina.

“I hope so,” Mel returned with a smile.

“And what do the rest of us do while you two play?” Sue enquired.

“Watch, take pictures? You can be the boys' plaything if you like, so long as you don't tire them out,” Melanie offered.

“Now that sounds fun,” Sue enthused. “What do you think, guys? Would you like me for a plaything?”

“You know we would,” I averred.

“I'm in, right in, I hope,” Jim said with a smile at Sue.

“You already are my favourite plaything, darling,” Jake told his wife.

“How gallant,” Sue teased back.

__________

 

We all dispersed to the various bedrooms to take showers. I was pleasantly surprised when Sue joined me in mine.

“Five bedrooms, five showers, six people,” she explained as she slipped under the shower head with me.

“How come you didn't join Jake?” I asked.

“I can shower with him any day of the week,” she replied. “So I thought I would take advantage of you while I can.”

A very pleasant interlude ensued, with me shampooing her hair while she crouched in front of me sucking on my cock, then her spreadeagled against the tiled wall with the hot water sluicing down her back as I did her ass.

When I returned to the master bedroom, scrubbed, refreshed and reinvigorated, Melanie was seated on the bed in the process of drying her hair, still stark naked.

Glancing up at me, she said with a smile, “You've been at Sue.”

She laughed outright at my thunderstruck expression.

“How the hell did you know that?” I asked.

“You always get a sort of smug, happy expression on your face whenever you have been fucking her,” she told me. “That's alright, it's the way it should be. I'm glad you make each other happy.”

I sat down next to her and took her in my arms.

“No one makes me as happy as you do, though,” I assured her.

“I know that, that's why I'm okay with it. It's nice that my hubby and my best friend enjoy a good screw.”

“To say nothing of my wife enjoying my best friend screwing her ass off,” I added wryly.

“Quite,” she rejoined. “But not yet today, so we will have to get to work on that.”

“Slut,” I told her.

“You betcha,” she replied with a happy smile.

“Talking of sluts,” Tina's voice said from behind me as she came barrelling into the room, “I'm dressed now and thought I would show Nick my outfit for the day.”

I turned to look and was very pleased I had done so. Tina's definition of 'dressed' was definitely a stretch. She was wearing a white garter belt with silver geometric patterns embroidered on it, white, seamed stockings, silver sandals with six-inch heels and ankle straps, and nothing else. Her gigantic boobs were swinging free as she pirouetted to give me the full three-sixty view.

Melanie was laughing as she said, “I have got you first, after breakfast, don't forget.”

“Oh, I haven't forgotten, Legs. I'm just staking my claim on your husband for later,” the little witch informed her.

“I don't think you have any worries on that score, Titsy,” Melanie assured her. “Just keep flashing those jugs at him and I'm sure he will ride you as much as you want.”

“Hey, what am I, meat?” I demanded jokingly.

“Yep,” the two women chorused.

“Oh, well, in that case, I am at your service,” I succumbed graciously, making a mock bow.

“Later,” Tina promised as she sashayed out of the door, swaying her hips delightfully to make sure I took a good look at her ass.

“Well, I guess that's the dress code for the day then,” my wife murmured as she commenced dressing. She selected black silk stockings with lace tops, a black lace garter belt, a black silk camisole with spaghetti straps and a bodice cut so low that it barely covered her nipples, and black dress pumps with gold, seven-inch heels. No underwear.

When she had donned the outfit she looked absolutely stunning, as usual. The stockings were gartered up to just below her world-class ass and set off her terrifically long legs to perfection, her beautiful, ample tits were almost spilling out of the camisole and the garter belt framed her dense, dark-brown winter bush delightfully. With the seven-inch heels, she was as tall as I.

As I pulled her in for a kiss, running my hands over her lovely ass as I did so, I told her, “You look good enough to eat.”

Rubbing her breasts across my chest, she murmured, “And I am sure you will at some point today, my love. Everybody else too, I hope.”

I laughed and she spun on her heel, waggling her ass at me as she left the bedroom, heading for the kitchen and breakfast.

I took a few minutes to get dressed, choosing items that could be rapidly discarded, knowing full well that the girls would have my clothes off me again in short order. I settled for track pants, commando-style, and a hoodie.

When I finally entered the kitchen I came to an abrupt halt. I was the third person to arrive seeking breakfast. The other two were very busy.

My wife was standing at the countertop in front of the toaster, arms spread wide to support her, legs spread wider, with Jim's monster cock driving in and out of her asshole as he held her by the hips and rode her ass energetically. It was a very erotic picture – those long, long legs, black stockings, that perfect ass and the enormous length of that huge cock pounding in and out between my wife's butt cheeks.

“Again? Already?” I exclaimed in astonishment.

“No such thing as too much of a good thing,” Jim responded laconically, giving me a grin as he rammed my wife's ass full of cock again.

At that moment Sue appeared at my shoulder, took in the scene at a glance, spun on her heel and reappeared thirty seconds later clutching her digital SLR camera. She immediately began shooting burst shots of the copulating couple from every possible angle.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and a glass of grapefruit juice, then sat down to eat at the kitchen table, picking the best spot to enjoy my wife's pornographic show. Sue joined me after putting on the coffee, then Jake and Tina showed up, each making a ribald comment about Melanie and Jim's performance.

As I spooned in my Wheaties I watched Jim switch his cock from my wife's ass to her pussy then resume boinking her. Mel was well into it by now and was moaning quietly with each thrust of that giant member. She was pumping her legs rhythmically, alternating left and right, while simultaneously rotating her hips and grinding her ass back into Jim's groin. Her tits had popped out of her camisole and Jim was cupping them in his palms as he rode her.

Sue was still taking pictures while seated at the table, zooming in and out to get both close-ups and full body shots. I noticed that she, too, was following the impromptu dress code. She was wearing green, seamed stockings that were almost the same colour as her eyes, a black garter belt with gold stars embroidered on it, a green, fringed halter top that clearly showed her erect nipples poking through and exposed a massive amount of cleavage, and whose fringes dropped from just below her bust to her belly button, and the same black, knee-length, high-heeled boots with buckled straps at ankle and knee that she had worn the previous evening. Again, no underwear. Serious sex, coming up!

A loud moan from Melanie turned my attention back to my wife. Jim was just moving the Beast from her pussy back to her ass, and I watched as he forced the entire sixteen or seventeen inches up her enormously expanded back passage and she wriggled her ass back into him to get as much cock as possible, Jim holding her cheeks apart to allow her rectum to reach his scrotum. Melanie's torso was now down level with the countertop, her arms pushed out horizontally in front of her shoulders, hands gripping the counter edge as she used her upper body strength to force her ass back into Jim as she sought maximum penetration. Jim started pounding her ass so hard that Melanie's heels were lifting off the floor at the end of each thrust. When Mel reached the point where she was moaning continuously and loudly, Jim suddenly scooped her up with his hands behind her thighs, folding her against his chest with her legs bent at the knees, suspended in mid-air, asshole vertically above his dick, and used his hips to hammer his cock repeatedly up her ass as he bounced her up and down with his arms.

Sue seized the moment, ducking down right under Melanie with her camera and taking extreme close-ups of that immense cock pleasuring my wife's ass. As was revealed later, she captured the exact moment when the Beast erupted and poured its contents up Mel's ass.

When he had finished coming, Jim lowered Melanie's feet to the floor. She bent forward to grab the edge of the counter, still impaled, and took a few moments to catch her breath before sliding her ass off Jim's cock.

“Oh god, I feel well fucked,” she said to the room at large.

Sue had resumed her seat beside me.

“That's made me horny,” she murmured. “I want my breakfast now.” So saying, she scooped my cock into her mouth and her head started bobbing up and down in my lap as I was drinking my coffee. That woman has the softest lips and the most active tongue imaginable. My cock was erect in her mouth in moments and she was swallowing it whole shortly thereafter, tongue flickering and dancing over the head then fluttering all the way down the shaft. Melanie was now sitting opposite, interestedly observing her friend's technique and my blissful facial expressions. When I came down her friend's throat after only about ten minutes, Mel gave her an ironic round of applause.

Sitting up and running her tongue over her lips, Sue smiled at Melanie and commented, “Ah, the breakfast of champions.”

Melanie laughed and acknowledged, “I'll give you that one, twink. You are definitely the champ at that. Both our guys tell me so.”

“Really?” Sue queried. “Well, that's gratifying. Thank you, boys,” with a nod to Jake and me.

“Don't get too big for those boots, though,” Mel followed up. “I can still take you at everything else.”

“Maybe, but I am getting better all the time,” Sue riposted.

“Hey, what about me?” the little witch wailed. “I'm pretty damned hot too, you know.”

“Yeah, but you're too damned small to take seriously,” Sue teased her.

“Wah!” Tina bawled. “You're so mean to me! I hate you!” Then she stamped her little feet repeatedly and pounded on the table with her tiny hands.

“And so it begins,” Melanie droned in a pseudo-fatigued tone. “The start of another long day with the demon child...”

The little witch now giggled, having achieved the desired effect. Cupping her enormous breasts with both hands and jiggling them, she said, “Ya don't see too many kids with tits like these!”

Sue whipped her halter top up over her magnificent tits, copied Tina's pose, jiggling, and yelled, “Or these!”

Sighing, Mel dropped the straps of her camisole, cupped her own beautiful tits, and shouted, “Or these!” Then, “Are we done now, ladies?”

“I win!” yelled the little witch.

“Says who?” argued Sue.

“Boys?” enquired my wife.

“We'll take 'em all,” drawled Jim.

Everybody laughed.

__________


After breakfast, Tina decided that she wanted Melanie on the bed in the master bedroom for her “therapy session,” as she put it. She also required an audience, so we all went back to the bedroom.

“Now, you just relax and enjoy it,” she told Melanie. “I will do all the work.”

“Sounds good to me,” Mel replied, stretching out on her back on the bed and spreading her legs wide, knees up, inviting. Her pussy, nested in its dark-brown forest of pubic hair, was already showing pink, having been well bored out by Jim over breakfast. The expanse of white thighs above the black lace stocking tops and the framing black garters served only to enhance the delectable picture as Tina crawled between my wife's legs and delicately inserted her tongue into the pink cleft. Her mass of golden curls spilled over Mel's milky thighs as she went to work with her tongue, flicking it up and down like a lizard, lifting Melanie's clitoris with it occasionally, then poking it deep inside Melanie's wet warmth and lapping up her juices. Soon half her face was ensconced by Melanie's vaginal lips as she burrowed in.

I was watching Tina surface briefly to suck gently on Melanie's clit when I felt a soft, warm, feminine hand encircle my stiffening cock and give it a gentle pull. Sue was standing next to me with her camera in one hand and my cock in the other.

“Well, gentlemen, I have the three of you to myself and I have been told to be your toy. What would you like to do with me?”

“I'd like a little of what my wife is giving Melanie,” Jim volunteered. “I fancy those stocking-clad thighs of yours around my ears.”

“You know, I never got my airtight last night,” Sue observed thoughtfully. “We could...”

“No, kitten, you couldn't,” Melanie interrupted forcefully. “I promise you can get airtight later, but Titsy and I don't want you wearing the guys out before we even get to them.”

“Before you even get to them!” Sue squeaked. “Christ, you have had Jim up your ass twice already, and up your pussy!”

“In her mouth, too,” Jim interjected, just to throw gasoline on the flames, “But you missed that. It was before you got to the kitchen.”

“Before you even get to them, my ass,” Sue growled.

“Alright, alright, alright,” Melanie responded apologetically. “Poor choice of words, but you know what I meant. Just don't tire them out, okay? Please?”

Mollified, Sue turned back to we men.

“Okay then, here is my suggestion. I will sixty-nine each of you in turn. While I am sixty-nining one of you, one of the others will do my ass. You will all take turns, but you must try very hard not to come, just to keep the Queen Of Sluts there happy and ensure that she gets what she wants later.” The last phrase was uttered in a very sarcastic tone of voice. “What do you think?”

“I think someone's got her panties in a twist because she's not getting her own way,” came Mel's voice from the bed.

“I'm not wearing any, like the other two sluts in the room, as you would know if you had been paying attention,” Sue snapped back.

“Ouch,” Mel murmured.

Ignoring this exchange, I said, “That sounds great, Suze.” Jim and Jake nodded their agreement.

“But that will only keep two of us busy at a time,” Jake observed. “What does the third guy do?”

“Take pictures,” his wife told him, passing him the camera. “Mouth guy gets to be ass guy on the next one, ass guy gets to be camera guy and camera guy gets to be mouth guy.”

“So I guess I'm camera guy for the first round?” Jake queried.

“Another blond moment,” his wife observed caustically to the rest of the room.

I lay down on the bed next to my wife, but leaving her and Tina plenty of space, and Sue settled herself over my face and went down on me for the third time that morning. As she gobbled my cock down I enjoyed the sensation of her warm, smooth thighs against my cheeks as I gazed up at a beautiful vista of green stocking tops, black garters, curly, dark-brown pubic hair and moist, pink pussy. I reached around to grasp her by the front of her thighs and pulled myself up to begin eating her out, delving between her lower lips with my tongue and probing deep into her secret places. As I did so I saw Jim's enormous cock probing between her buttocks until he located her anus, then driving home until the whole massive length was buried in her ass. Sue just kept gobbling my cock, giving no observable reaction to having all that meat thrust up her rear entry. I then had the pleasure of watching that monster cock swooping in and out of Sue's tight rectum and Sue's mouth swooping up and down my cock at the same time.

Sue gradually settled down on my face until my head was resting on the floor and my tongue, lips and nose were enveloped within her now-dripping pussy. My wife was right – Sue did indeed get wet very quickly. Jim was now ploughing her ass with long, slow, powerful strokes and Sue was making pleased noises in the back of her throat as she gobbled my cock and rode him with her ass. Jake was moving around us and Tina and Melanie with the camera, documenting the event thoroughly for the family archives.

I abruptly stopped working Sue's pussy with my mouth and said hastily, “One more suck and I will come in your mouth, Suze.”

“Oh, alright. All change!” she cried, mimicking a train conductor. “Will you be alright for the ass slot if you are in danger of coming, Nicky?” she added.

“No,” I smiled back at her. “I need a cool-down period.”

“Okay, I'll change the running order,” she said. “Hubby, you're on ass. Jim, mouth. Nick, camera, then ass next time.”

“Gotcha,” I replied, and we all swapped places.

__________

 

As a camera man, I made a poor second to Sue, who had the best sense of composition of all of us, but I did my best.

Tina was currently pussy to pussy with Melanie. My wife was still lying on her back, but Tina was lying on her side with her left leg under Mel's left thigh and her right leg across Mel's right hip and the two women were grinding their pussies together feverishly. As I began taking pictures Tina detached herself, turning over to crawl up Melanie's body and suck on her rigid nipples, then asking Melanie where she kept her vibrator.

“Bedside table,” Mel gasped.

The little witch crawled over her to reach the drawer and pull out Mel's foot-long silver vibrator. Lying down between Melanie's legs, she switched it on and slid it buzzing quietly up my wife's gaping snatch. Mel sighed pleasurably and spread her legs wider. Tina slid the vibrator all the way home until it disappeared, then moved her hand out of the way so that she could tongue and suck Mel's elongated clitoris. Mel gasped and ran her fingers through Tina's golden curls as she sucked. Those golden curls made a photogenic contrast to Mel's dark pubic thatch and I got some excellent shots of her tongue flickering in and out of my wife's glistening pussy. Tina was lying flat on her belly and she obliged me by opening her legs wide so that I could get some terrific point-blank shots of her huge, wide open pussy in its golden nest. I then backed up and zoomed out to get some full body shots of the two interlocked women, Mel's long legs in their black stockings, knees up, stiletto heels flat on the bed at one hundred and eighty degrees to each other with Tina's face buried between them, Tina's white stocking-clad legs spread in a wide vee with her wet pussy in the dead centre of the frame. That would definitely be one for the scrapbook.

AnnaisMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaisMiller

Tina eventually retrieved the vibrator from deep within Mel's love pit and told her to roll over onto her stomach. Mel complied and the little witch then eased the vibrator into her rectum and began working it slowly in and out, to appreciative gasps from my wife.

Realizing that I was too focused on the two women, I moved over to the threesome and began taking pictures of Sue on her knees, green-stockinged legs spread over her Jim's face as her husband rode her ass hard, spreading her buttocks apart with his hands so that he could drive his cock home up to the balls, and her mouth forced open to its maximum extension by Jim's enormous cock as he slammed it in and out of her face ferociously with his bucking hips.

I saw that Sue's ability to swallow that gigantic member was improving with practice; she was now managing to gobble down about twelve inches or so, about the same as Tina. I got some great close-ups of that huge cock buried in her mouth up to about four inches from the hilt, her soft, pouty lips wrapped around that mighty shaft in a huge 'O' while she sucked hard, as evidenced by her sunken cheeks. I grabbed a handful of a huge, soft warm tit in passing, which was rewarded by a wink as she sucked, then went round the back to get some up close and personal shots of her green stocking tops, black garters, creamy thighs and beautiful ass with Jake's cock driving right up her back passage.

While I was bent down at a really difficult angle to get an ultra close-up of the anal penetration, Jake said, “Gonna come any minute now, honey.”

“All change, boys,” Sue sang out again.

I tossed the camera to Jim as he moved away from her head and Jake moved up front to slip his cock into his wife's mouth.

“Slow and easy, beautiful, or you'll make me come,” he cautioned her.

“And we wouldn't want that, would we?” his wife jibed. “The Queen Of Sluts might get upset that she doesn't have dibs on my husband's semen.”

“Snarky,” Mel commented from alongside us, but Sue could not respond because her mouth was once again full of cock.

“Alright, twink, you can have Nick's juice when it is his turn,” my wife offered as an olive branch.

Sue dropped her husband's cock from her mouth long enough to reply, “Thanks, Queenie. That'll be the third load of his that I've drunk this morning.” Rubbing it in.

“The third!” Melanie exclaimed, then added, “Oh, I get it, the shower as well.”

“Uh huh,” Sue mumbled around Jake's cock.

Meantime, I had eased my cock up Sue's ass and begun to ride. That sweet lady is almost as much of a Cadillac ride as my Melanie. She ground that beautiful ass hard back into my cock until it ground against my groin, then began rotating her hips, another trick she had learned from Mel. Her anus is as tight as her vagina, in spite of many recent reamings, including the latest from the Beast. I did notice that it was now much easier to get in and out, though. Practice makes perfect.

Jim was busy with the camera now, so I knew I would have some good souvenirs of this ride.

When I had Sue settled into a comfortable rhythm I took a glance over to my wife and the little witch. The vibrator had been tossed aside and Tina now had an empty litre and a half wine bottle, left on the nightstand from the night before, rammed up my wife's ass and she was rotating it like a corkscrew as she worked it in and out. As I watched, she removed it, rolled Melanie over onto her back once more and inserted the large bottle into her pussy. Mel pulled her knees up again and spread her legs to their widest as the little witch gently worked the bottle up until it was entirely inside her with just the large, green-glass base showing where it forced her vaginal lips wide. Tina beckoned Jim over to take a photo of this, commenting, “That's what her pussy looks like when the Beast is inside her.” Jim laughed.

Tina then knelt over Melanie's face and bent forward to suck her clitoris between her lips.

Sensing a new urgency in Sue's hip thrusts, I turned back to her and increased the pace of my thrusts into her ass. She gave a truly spectacular swirl of her hips and began to shudder as she came.

“Ah, nice,” she murmured. “I'm allowed to come even if you're not.”

“Unfair,” I murmured back.

“Never mind, you can come in my mouth in a minute,” she replied.

“What about me?” her husband interjected.

“You have to wait for Miss Melanie,” his wife told him.

“Or me,” the little witch chimed in. “I am the guest of honour, remember.”

“How about both?” Jake asked hopefully.

“Done,” Melanie responded. “Titsy first, though. She is the guest of honour, after all,” she added teasingly. Then, “Ow!”

Tina had apparently nipped Mel's nipple with her teeth as a comeback. There was then a brief scuffle until Mel ended up on top and made Tina suckle nicely on her nipples as a penalty. The big bottle was still embedded in her pussy.

'Final change up, boys,” Sue announced.

Jake took the camera, I moved to her mouth and Jim drove his cock up her ass. We were off again!

Sue had really got the hang of taking that mighty cock up her ass now and she rode it like it was nothing at all unusual as she swallowed the whole length of my cock and started teasing it with her tongue in her unique manner. Jim began pounding away, giving her the whole length of the Beast hard and fast. Sue sucked on my cock like a V-8's air intake and I came in her mouth after only about two minutes as the result of my prolonged session on her ass. I squirted like a fire hose and she swallowed it all down eagerly, cleaning the head of my cock with her tongue when I pulled out, then licking her lips like a cat cleaning up the cream.

Jim called a halt shortly thereafter because of an impending explosion, so the three of us sat back and watched Melanie and Tina.

Tina was sitting astride Melanie's face again, with the body of the wine bottle clutched in both hands as she worked it in and out of Melanie's pussy. Melanie's face was deep inside the little witch's capacious pussy, her tongue busily exploring the cavern. Jake was taking burst shots of the action from all angles.

After a few minutes, my wife pushed Tina's pussy away from her face so that she could say, “This is all very nice, Titsy, but I am ready to take some cock now. How about you stay where you are while Jake does your ass and I stay where I am while your husband porks my pussy?”

“Sounds good to me. Let's do it.”

Jake was round behind the little witch almost before the words were out of her mouth and Jim was almost as fast getting between my wife's legs.

Tina spread her white stocking-clad legs farther apart as Jake pushed between the backs of her thighs and slid his already-erect cock up her accommodating rectum. She then settled herself on his dick and began sliding her ass up and down his dick as he began doing it hard.

Melanie spread her black stocking-clad legs wide to allow Jim to kneel between them and work the Beast into her sopping wet pussy, then she hooked her high heels behind his shoulder blades and pushed down on the bed with her hands to get upward leverage and gain maximum penetration. She wanted all seventeen inches deep inside her.

Jim leaned in to kiss his wife as he banged my wife and Jake stuffed Jim's wife's ass.

Sue picked up the camera and went into photographer mode.

I moved over to fondle my wife's breasts as she ate Tina's pussy and Jim hammered her pussy at full speed. She managed to moan while still munching on the little witch's snatch.

Jake came up the little witch's ass after just a few minutes, causing her to complain teasingly about getting short-changed.

Jim lasted another fifteen minutes before exploding inside my wife, giving her multiple orgasms in the process.

“Perhaps I should try being good-natured in the mornings more often,” Melanie murmured happily.

“That would be nice,” I concurred.

“But about as likely as snow in June,” Sue observed.

“It does snow in June sometimes,” Mel answered.

“But very rarely,” her friend replied with a smile.

“We'll settle for whatever we can get,” Jake contributed, and we all laughed.

Hope springs eternal.

__________

 

We were all sprawled on the bed taking a well-earned breather when the phone rang. Melanie scooped it up.

“Oh, hi, Sylvie.” She listened to Sylvie for a while.

“Well, normally that wouldn't be a problem, but we have two friends from Calgary staying with us at the moment.”

“Yes, the couple from our camping trip. Yes, they are your kind of friends. Why do you ask?”

Another long pause while Sylvie talked.

“Hang on, I'll ask.” Putting her hand over the microphone, Melanie turned to me. “Sylvie has woken up as horny as a bitch in heat, her words. She was asking if she could borrow you for a threesome at her place; when I said we were busy with our guests she asked if she and Pete can come here. She's promising you her ass if you agree.”

“Hell, yes, I'll do Sylvie any time,” I enthused, earning a poke in the ribs from my wife. Turning to Jim, she continued, “She also said to tell you that if you fancy a really hot Eurasian chick, you can have her after she's done with her double-header.”

“Sight unseen?” Jim queried, his eyebrows rising.

“Yep. You come well recommended,” Melanie told him with a smile.

“Is she really hot?” Jim asked.

“Blistering,” I answered.

“Then I'm in,” Jim assured Mel.

“Okay, Sylvie, come on over, I'll leave the back door open for you,” Mel said into the phone. “Yes, Nick really wants your ass, you little tramp,” she added.

“She's on her way.”

“How long till she gets here?” Tina asked.

“About ten minutes,” Melanie replied. “They live just around the corner.”

“Yowza! I need to do my hair and make-up,” the little witch yelped, rushing off to her bedroom.

“What about getting dressed?” Melanie called after her, tongue firmly in cheek.

“Not a chance,” the little witch called back.

“That's what I thought,” Mel responded.

“Well, I'm pulling something on,” Jim said, rising from the bed. “I'm not meeting a strange woman for the first time stark naked.”

“There's no need, Jim,” Melanie remonstrated. “None of the rest of us are getting dressed, and Sylvie will be naked five minutes after she gets here, I guarantee it. She is coming here to get double-banged, after all.”

“Ain't happening,” Jim insisted in his laconic manner, then he went in search of clothing.

__________

 

By the time Pete and Sylvie arrived, we were all sitting in the living area with fresh cups of coffee. Jim had slipped on jeans and a t-shirt in Sylvie's honour. The rest of us were in the same state of undress as before.

The two new arrivals walked through to the living room to join us and I got up to take their coats. Sylvie looked very cute; she had her long, black hair tied in pigtails, her eyes were heavily made up with long false eyelashes and dramatically overdone mascara, she was wearing bright red, glossy lipstick, and was dressed in an ankle-length black wool coat and black-and-white cowboy boots with ridiculously high stiletto heels. When she shrugged out of her coat as I took it from her, I think my jaw may have dropped. Under the coat she was wearing a crop top with 'Daddy's Little Monster' blazoned across her breasts, fishnet pantyhose and tiny black vinyl panties that rode high in her ass crack, exposing half of her butt, with a studded black leather biker belt wrapped over them.

I burst out laughing.

“Welcome, Harley Quinn,” I greeted her. “Wonderful ass.”

She rose on her toes to give me a chaste kiss, then cupped my balls in her hand and purred, “And that's right where this is going, lovely man.”

My cock was bone hard in her hand before she finished speaking.

“Ahem, excuse me, slut,” said Melanie, “But we have guests who would like to meet you.”

“My bad,” Sylvie said, her eyes flicking over Tina and moving right to Jim. She strutted over to him, and I do mean strutted, and held out her hand. “Hi, I'm Sylvie.”

Jim rose to shake her hand, his eyes drinking in her black eyes, slightly up-tilted at the corners, large and dark as midnight, her creamy skin, the lower half-moons of her breasts exposed below the crop top, the erect nipples poking through the fabric, her shapely legs and that beautiful, small, tight, round ass.

“Jim,” he croaked.

“You're next on my dance card after Nick and Pete have banged my brains out,” Sylvie told him in her throatiest voice. “Is that okay with you?”

“Great,” Jim mumbled.

“Wonderful,” she responded, then calmly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world for a woman to do on first acquaintance, she unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped his fly, and hauled the Beast out.

“Oh, commando, I like that,” she murmured as she crouched before him and took that enormous cock into her mouth. She was momentarily boggled by the sheer size of the thing and how wide she had to gape to accommodate it, but she recovered almost immediately and slurped back the first six inches or so.

“Oh, not again!” the little witch wailed. “Are all your friends freaking drop-dead gorgeous? Don't you have homely girls in this city? And she's another damned slut, too! How can I possibly compete?” She stood up, just so that she could make a performance of stamping her little feet, which, of course, immediately drew Pete's eyes to those jiggling, mountainous tits. Just as she intended.

Sylvie relinquished the Beast, breathed, “Later,” to Jim and walked over to offer Tina her hand.

“And you must be Tina,” she said. “I have heard all about you.”

“Nice outfit,” Tina responded.

“I hear they call you the little witch.”

“And Titsy, and Tiny Titsy Tina or Three-T,” volunteered Melanie.

“And Little Monster, Brat and Pain In The Ass,” Sue added.

“Hey!” the little witch yelled. “I'm right here.”

“We know, sweetie,” Sue said as if speaking to a three-year-old.

“See? They call me nice things, too. They love me, really,” Tina told Sylvie.

Sylvie laughed. “Yes, they said you were impossible,” she replied. “I'm beginning to see why. Great tits, by the way. Can I play with them later?”

“How about now?”

So Sylvie did. She first fondled them thoroughly, then suckled on each nipple for a minute or two.

“Mmm,” she murmured. “We'll get better acquainted later. Now, boys, I'm as horny as hell, so let's get to it.”

She quickly skinned out of the vinyl panties, revealing that the fishnet pantyhose were crotchless. Jim's humongous member was responding well to the view of ass and pussy; he realized that there was no way he could do his jeans up, so he stepped out of them and tossed them aside, then threw his t-shirt after them.

“That's more like it,” Sylvie commented appreciatively. “Pete, dear, sit on the sofa.”

Pete tossed his clothes and scooted over to the only unoccupied white leather sofa. The little witch flew across the room and sat down next to him before Sylvie could get there, and scooped his cock into her mouth.

“Nice introduction,” Pete joked as she swallowed down his dick.

“Hey.” Sylvie objected.

Tina stopped sucking long enough to say, “Just helping out. I'm fluffing him for you,” then she went back down on him.

Sylvie grinned at her cheekiness, then marched over to the sofa, knelt on it and stepped astride her husband, right over Tina's bobbing head.

“Stick him in me then, helper,” she told Tina.

Tina giggled and obliged, gently easing Pete's now-rigid cock into Sylvie's pussy, then sliding her middle finger up Sylvie's ass and working it.

Sylvie laughed and said, “I think you and I are going to get along just fine, but right now I want something much larger than that. Nicky!”

I took my cue, brushing the little witch gently aside and sliding my straining cock quickly into that delightful ass that I had coveted for so many years. Yes, Melanie's still got the world's best ass, but you don't collect just one work of art, do you?

Sylvie sighed appreciatively as I parted her buttocks and slid the full length home until my balls were against her rectum.

“Now give it to me hard, boys,” she demanded as she began moving up and down on her husband's cock and back into mine.

Pete and I both obliged her. I was giving her the full length with each ferocious stroke up her ass and she was bouncing high with each of Pete's upward thrusts. Sylvie was going like an express train but making almost no noise. Sighs and whimpers were Sylvie's ladylike equivalent of other women's moans and screams. But she fucked like a rattlesnake nonetheless. The quality of the ride was superb. Her asshole was as silky as her pussy, and tighter. I felt her orgasm on Pete's cock after about fifteen minutes and her shuddering triggered my coming up her ass as she hissed like a boiling kettle, her satisfied noise.

She collapsed onto her husband's chest, sighing, “God, I needed that.”

I unplugged, sat down next to her and began fondling her delightful breasts idly as I gasped for air.

“I suppose I'll have to give your husband a break before I show him what a real woman is like,” the little witch taunted from the opposite sofa. “I'm gonna fuck him brainless, so I want him in prime condition.”

Sylvie giggled. “Knock yourself out. I've got big plans for your husband, too.”

“Remember, you have to share, ladies,” Sue admonished.

“I thought I just did,” Sylvie gurgled.

“With the other ladies, nitwit. We all want to share ourselves with the men,” Sue corrected. That just brought another giggle.

__________

 

“So here's the deal, Sylvie girl,” said Melanie as we all sat around drinking ice-cold beer. “We need more men for our pleasure, not more women, to get a better ratio of men to women so that we girls can get more than one cock at a time. So, we will give you Nick, Jake and Jim for one airtight ride, but then you have to bugger off home and leave us Pete for the rest of the weekend.”

“Hmm. That's a good deal for you, but I want more,” Sylvie negotiated.

“Okay, how about this. When you get home, you call all the other ladies in the group and see if you can get them to send their husbands around. Just the men, mind, not the ladies. We don't want more competition. For each additional man you can scrounge, you get to come back for one more bang. But you have to go away again afterwards each time. What do you say?”

Sylvie and Pete lived just a ten-minute walk away, so the coming and going would not be a problem.

“Do I get three men each time?”

“You get as many as want to ride you.”

“Ooh, that means I'll get them all,” Sylvie said confidently. She was probably right, too. “I'll take it.”

“Okay then. Mount up, boys, give her a good seeing-to and send her on her way so she can get to work,” my lovely slut wife ordered. We were happy to oblige.

Sylvie grabbed Jim's dick and led him by it to the Party Pit, where she pushed him down to the floor.

“Oh, Sylvie,” called out Sue. “We have a new tradition we've started with Jim. Before you get started on your airtight you have to demonstrate that you can handle the Beast. You have to show us all that you can take it in mouth, pussy and ass.”

Sylvie giggled prettily. “My pleasure,” she said. “Okay, big boy, stand up again.”

Jim scrambled to his feet and Sylvie knelt in front of his gigantic member. Lifting it by the head, she ran her tongue from balls to helmet several times. The Beast responded immediately, rearing to its full spectacular height; Sylvie then circled the enormous helmet a few times with her tongue, then opened wide and gulped it down. Her cupid's bow lips were forced into an enormous circle as Jim's massive meat forced its way first into her mouth then her throat. Her ruby-lipsticked lips slid farther and farther down the shaft until she finally bottomed out at around the thirteen-inch mark, making her swallow the second deepest, after Melanie. We all gave her a round of applause.

Gasping as she released Jim's cock from her mouth, she spluttered, “Christ, I couldn't breathe! That's going to take a lot more practise before I can get the whole thing down.”

“I'm willing,” Jim offered.

“Down, girl,” Melanie said.

“No, up,” retorted Sylvie, turning onto her knees and offering Jim her ass. “Give it to me in the ass now, Jim, please,” she instructed. As I had learned very pleasurably, taking it in the ass is Sylvie's favourite thing. I also know, however, that she has a nice tight back passage, so I wondered how this was going to play out.

No problem, was the answer. Jim nuzzled that enormous cock up to her rectum, applied gentle pressure and the opening expanded to accommodate that massive circumference easily. Jim used both hands to spread her buttocks and slid the whole length smoothly up her ass until his balls were up against her, then started giving it to her with long, slow strokes. Sylvie dropped down on her forearms and murmured, “Mmm, heaven.”

“Uh-uh,” Melanie interrupted. “Don't get comfortable there. Pussy now.”

“Damn,” muttered Sylvie, sliding herself off Jim's dick then pushing him onto his back. She mounted him quickly in the reverse cowgirl position, sliding down the Beast until she was fully impaled. She looked like she was riding a fence post!

“I'll take those other two cocks now, please,” she demanded.

Jake deliberately cut in front of me to get to her ass first, damn him, so I had to settle for her mouth. Some hardship, huh?

As Sylvie swallowed my cock, I took her by her beautiful tits, tweaking up her nipples. Jake slid up her ass and went to work as Jim began pounding up and down in her pussy from beneath.

After ten minutes or so of hard riding, Sylvie dropped my cock from her mouth and demanded, “All change, please! Jim ass, Nick pussy.”

We all moved around. Sylvie mounted me in the same reverse cowgirl position, so I got to watch Jim's anaconda slamming in and out of her beautiful, small, tight ass as I drilled her silken, dripping pussy. I came in short order, largely because of the superb face fuck that preceded this, but I stayed where I was, enjoying the sight of Jim's monster cock reaming Sylvie's ass until he, too, came shuddering up her ass. It took Jake another couple of minutes after that before he finally gushed down her throat, with Sylvie gulping his sperm down like she was chugging a beer.

When we had all dismounted, Sylvie rolled onto her back, legs spread wide, and said to Melanie, “If I can round up a couple of extra guys, do I get bonus fucks?”

Melanie laughed. “Jesus, girl, catch a breath,” she said. “You've just fucked three guys and you're already thinking about more!”

“Yeah. Just like you, huh?” rejoined Sylvie. “So what's the answer?”

“Sure, so long as they meet our usual high standards.”

“Great!”

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my all new, extensively re-engineered, super-slut wife,” Pete observed happily.

“And you, my love, are now these other sluts' toyboy for the rest of the weekend,” his wife replied.

__________

 

“So now it's four on three,” I remarked after Sylvie had departed.

“Which means that one of us ladies will always be able to get double banged,” my slut wife observed with relish.

“Or one of us can always get airtight while the other two ladies entertain the leftover male,” the little witch added hopefully.

“Or two of us get double-headers while the leftover female gets drinks and snacks,” Sue suggested, equally hopefully.

“That's only happening if you are volunteering to be the one getting the snacks,” said Melanie.

“God, no,” Sue objected. “How about we draw straws?”

“I'll do it,” the little witch volunteered, to everyone's amazement. “If I can get airtight after the drinks and snacks.”

“I knew there had to be a catch,” Sue said bitterly. “But I'll go for it. Mel?”

“I'm in.”

“Hell, this is starting to look like hard work,” I said to the other guys. A barrage of cushions slammed into my body from all directions.

__________

 

Pete and I took Sue, Jim and Jake took Melanie.

We started Sue off with a spit-roast, or a kebab as the girls called it, Pete in her mouth, me doing her doggy-style. As I slid in and out of her deliciously tight pussy I admired her perfect ass, set off by the black garters hooked to those deep green stocking tops, and her lovely green-clad legs disappearing into her sexy, buckled, knee-length black boots. She was sucking back Pete's cock as if she was famished, swallowing it right down to the root, then sliding all the way back up the shaft before diving down once more. Pete was looking blissful as her tongue flickered over the shaft of his cock while he fucked her face hard.

Jim got Melanie down on her knees, ass up in the air, all lovely long legs, seamed black stockings and stiletto heels, then drove his cock all the way up her ass in one swift, smooth thrust. He then slid her camisole up above her breasts, grabbed her by the tits, and rolled over onto his back, hauling her with him so that she was lying with her back on his chest, her ass impaled on his dick. Mel immediately understood what was required and spread her legs wide with feet on the floor. Jake slipped between her black stocking-clad thighs and drove his cock deep into her gaping, spacious pussy.

“Ooh, that looks like fun,” said Sue. “Nick, get up my ass.”

I obliged, flipping her over into the same position as Mel. Pete straddled me and slid his ten-incher into my mistress's tight, warm, wet, welcoming pussy. We both went to work on her, Pete jamming her hard from on top, me making short hard jabs into her ass from beneath. Sue hooked her heels behind Pete's shoulders and started clawing his back after about five minutes, simultaneously grinding her ass back into me to get me as deep into it as possible. She was soon moaning loudly and mumbling “All I need now is another dick in my mouth” at random intervals.

Meanwhile, my wife had her legs resting on Jake's shoulders – a lovely view of acres of black stocking-clad legs, white thighs and heels – as he pounded her pussy at high speed and Jim lifted her by the hips to bounce her up and down on the mighty Beast embedded in her ass. She was emitting a constant, low wail of pleasure.

Tina had brought drinks and snacks from the kitchen, and was now busy with the camera, taking stills of the action to supplement the video being recorded by the various laptops scattered about the room.

After about another ten minutes of high-speed action, I felt Sue shudder as she orgasmed and Pete ejaculated deep inside her. That triggered me and I came copiously up her rear. The three of us then collapsed like deflated balloons.

Jake now had Mel's feet pinned to the floor either side of her head and was doing her frantically while Jim was jacking her up from below like a hydraulic battering ram. She was now moaning “Ah, ah, ah...” repetitively.

I walked over, knelt beside her head and dangled my limp penis over her lips. She smiled, opened wide and began to suck, still moaning in her throat.

By the time Jake came in her pussy and Jim came up her ass, I was erect again, so it was a little frustrating when my wife dropped my cock from her mouth and went to partake of the drinks and snacks. I decided I could live with it, though, because I was sure that Tina would be demanding her three-way soon.
 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments