Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Honeymoon

"Honeymoon for four"

13
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
For those who don’t know about us, the Quartet House is a group of four lovers, two male (Dave and Vince) and two female (5’7” brunette Kat and 5’10” redhead Justy), who met over a span of about two years, and gradually became a foursome.

Kat and Dave were the first to pair up, when they met at a rock concert. Justy and Kat were next, when they fell hard for each other on first meeting at a lingerie shop. Vince was the last to join the quartet, when he and Justy met at the wedding of one of Justy’s friends.

For a couple of years as a foursome, we all lived at separate locations, but in the same metropolitan area. Until early this year, when we all bought a house together, and we put all four names on the mortgage.

On Sunday, August 7, 2016, we had a friend (he’s one of those online-ordained pseudo-ministers) perform a wedding ceremony for all four of us. The vows have no legal standing, but in our hearts, they seal our commitment, each of us to the other three.

This “minister” is a co-worker of Justy’s. On Christmas Eve, 2015, Justy brought him home as a gift to Kat, so she could experience her first-ever black cock. So after that experience, he was happy to perform the ceremony for us. Especially since Justy and Kat paid him, not in cash, but with a two-on-one blowjob.

On Monday, August 8, we four embarked on a week-long honeymoon, and it’s that trip we wish to summarize in this story.

To fly from California to New York, we had to change planes in Phoenix. Now, at an airport, you can only do so much without running afoul of airport security. But we did find a secluded corner where we could kiss as our hands explored under each other‘s clothes. Justy and Kat even managed to peel off their skirts and kiss the front of each other’s panties, kissing there long enough to both achieve orgasms before covering-up again.

We didn’t try that mile-high club thing. Today’s airplane bathrooms are barely big enough for one person, let alone two or all four of us. But there was a little bit of under-the-blanket mutual genital massage during our flight, though.

Our first day on the east coast, we took a sight-seeing tour of Manhattan. Lots of kissing on the tour bus, but we did try to look at the sights, too.

Then we checked into our clothing-optional resort, in a rural area northwest of New York City. It was fun being naked around other naked people, but we four mostly stayed to ourselves, and found ways to celebrate our four-partner marriage.

The lake and the cow barn quickly became our favorite spots in the resort.

Probably the most memorable moment at the cow barn was when Kat and Justy entered the barn wearing only black leather high-heels. They both laid down in the hay, knees raised and wide apart. They beckoned Dave and Vince to join them in the hay. Neither man’s tongue would let up, until they had coaxed three orgasms out of each of their two brides. Dave then slipped his very thick eight inch hard-on deep into Kat, while Vince slowly sank all of his narrower ten inches into Justy.

The grooms let their brides come first, before filling them both with warm stickiness. The men then traded places, Vince mercilessly banged Kat, while Vince stretched Justy very wide open around him. Four quivering bodies then orgasmed, mere seconds apart. Followed by lots of hugging and kissing by all four partners, Kat and Justy kissing all over the front and back of each other and of Dave and Vince, and Dave and Vince kissing all over both Kat and Justy.

Kat and Justy also made love with each other in those hay stacks, in just their heels. Mouth on mouth, breast on breast, nipple against nipple, pussy on pussy, clit on clit, bush against bush;

As for the lake, there were multiple sexual escapades there. But the best was when Kat and Justy showed up topless, in only Daisy Dukes super-short jeans shorts, and knee-high, spiked-heel cowgirl boots. They slowly, sensuously stripped the shorts off each other, but left the boots on, as Dave and Vince watched. In the soft warm sand at lakeside, Justy and Kat kissed, rubbed each other’s bodies, and finally made love, pussy against pussy, clit against clit, heel spikes digging hungrily into each other’s naked ass.

After Justy and Kat both came twice, the men came over and lay both women face-down. Vince slid though Kat’s ass, and Dave through Justy’s, until both wet pussies were completely stuffed full of cock from behind. Let’s just say, it wasn’t the lake water that left big dark wet puddles in the sand! And it was the joyous moans of two well-loved women, not bird calls, echoing off the surrounding mountains.

Several years ago, a former lover of Kat’s had a wonderful technique, which Kat taught to Dave and to Vince. They both used it on both Kat and Justy several times during the honeymoon. Each time with wonderful success.

The way this works is as follows. The woman lies down, face up, her legs spread wide apart, a pillow under her ass to elevate her pussy. The man uses his fingers and tongue to focus exclusively on her g-spot. He keeps this up as long as it takes, until the g-spot trembles into orgasm. This can take a lot of time and effort to achieve, but if he strays from the g-spot (for example to a breast or to the clit), the g-spot will get jealous of not being the exclusive center of attention, and will never reach orgasm.

Unlike a clitoral orgasm, which is a series of short bursts, once the floodgates finally open on a g-spot orgasm, a woman can keep her g-spot in one long endless orgasm pretty-much as long as she wants to.

While the g-spot is still trembling through endless orgasm, now is the time for the man to move to kissing, licking, sucking and very gently nibbling on the clit. Until it, too, spasms into orgasm. All while the g-spot is still in its endless orgasm.

If a man can do this successfully, make a woman orgasm from two different places (g-spot and clit) at the same time, any woman with a healthy sexual appetite will consider that man to be not merely a stud, but a sexual god.

Under Kat’s training, both Dave and Vince have learned to become this type of sexual gods to both Kat and Justy. And both husbands renewed their deity status, via this technique, with both of their wives, several times on this week-long honeymoon.

Oh and who can forget the big dining room table at the resort? Dave and Vince lifted the two women up in their strong arms and set them face-up on the table top. The legs of both women danged over the edge of the table. The men stood in front of them, and gradually worked their enormous cocks into these two horny women.

Dave was thrusting faster and faster into Kat, while Vince took his time slipping his ten incher in and out of Justy.

Dave was the first to come, and as he filled Kat, she clenched her pussy muscles very tightly around him. With a long, soft moan of total sexual bliss, Kat thoroughly soaked his cock and his thighs and his belly.

Vince kept up his slow thrusting in Justy, until she trembled into intense orgasm. Then he pulled back, and as he slammed back into her, he exploded burst after burst of hot, wonderful come, deep down into her.

sheryklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sheryklin

His explosion set off another of Justy’s powerful orgasms, which caused Vince to burst a third time.

Watching and listening to them, made Kat come hard all over Dave, who also pulled back, and exploded as he thrusted deep down into Kat.

Back in their room at the resort, we all decided to go oral only. Kat licked and kissed Dave’s cock, then slid the tip of her tongue into his cock head, and finally she let herself suck him. She caught his first explosion inside her mouth, on her tongue. Her taste buds reveled in the sweet taste of his come. She then sucked him into her throat, feeling the slime of his second explosion ooze wonderfully down the back of her throat.

Meanwhile, Justy was slowly, playfully licking Vince from his balls, all the way up his ten-inch shaft, and then lavishing tongue swirls all over the cock-head. When Vince throbbed powerfully, once, twice, thrice… Justy couldn’t resist sucking him down all the way to his balls. Happy to have Justy’s loving attention on him, Vince let himself explode down her throat.

Justy and Kat then locked themselves in a 69, and after they soaked each other’s face twice each, they collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Dave and Vince separated the two kissing sluts, and pulled their women up on top of themselves. Kat rode Dave, and Justy rode Vince.

The bed was thoroughly soaked in four people’s come, pouring out of two satisfied and very happy pussies.

Then Kat straddled Dave, and Justy straddled Vince, until the four were again in the throes of near-simultaneous quadruple orgasms.

Oh, and then there was that day when Justy and Kat went out for a walk in crisp white blouses and red bikini bottoms, just the two of them. A sudden thunderstorm soaked through both blouses, turning the clothing sheer. With bare breasts and hard nipples very visible, Kat and Justy just looked at each other, threw their arms around each other’s neck and back, and kissed hungrily, passionately.

The shade of a tree made great shelter from the rain for the two who were each other’s bride. And it was under that tree that they got naked, grinding pussy against pussy with an intense hunger, until they had drenched each other’s pussy, bush, belly, and thighs.

Naked, and wet from more than just the rain, they walked hand in hand back to their room. There, their men waited for them, naked and face up on the bed, ready to be ridden hard by their horny brides. Kat rode Vince, while Justy rode Dave. Then they switched, Justy on Vince and Kat on Dave.

Eventually, all four collapsed on the bed, and we all fell asleep in each other’s loving arms.

When we were first forming our foursome, Dave and Vince were slightly homophobic, and refused to be naked around each other. Dave’s cock is fatter, and Vince’s is longer, so they both felt inadequate around each other. Kat and Justy changed that one day, at a local lake, when both women stripped naked and swam out to the far end of the lake. They told their men that they could either stay on shore and give in to their homophobia, or strip in front of each other, swim out naked with us, and fuck the living hell out of their two horny naked women. They wisely chose the second option, and banged and banged and banged in that lake!

Since that time, Dave and Vince have become more comfortable being naked in front of each other.

Even so, one incident on the honeymoon surprised Kat and Justy.

Everyone was talking about how Dave and Vince are Kat’s husbands, and Justy’s too. Kat and Justy are Vince’s wives, and Dave’s too. And of course, Kat and Justy are each other’s wife.

Justy commented that Dave and Vince are each other’s husband, too.

Dave said “That’s right, I hadn’t thought of that!” He stepped up naked to a naked Vince, threw his arms around Vince, and the two kissed each other on the mouth. They told each other “I love you.”

Vince and Dave then softly kissed each other’s cock.

Kat said “I’m so proud of my husbands! For opening up to each other like this!”

Justy added, “Me, too!”

Would the two former mildly homophobic men have really sucked each other’s cocks that day?

We might never know. Because the women, proud of their men, wrestled both husbands to the ground and hungrily rode their cocks, then traded husbands to ride. Both women were rewarded with copious volumes of warm wonderful sperm, pumped powerfully up into them, by first one husband, and then the other.

That incident ended with Justy and Kat in a 69, eating all that warm tasty spunk out of each other, and smiling joyously at this scene of perfect marital bliss.

One last vignette, actually back home from the honeymoon. The master bedroom in the Quartet House has a California King bed, six feet wide by seven feet long. Dave lay face up, naked, on the far right side of the bed, and Vince naked, face up, at far left. The men had the idea to tuck Kat and Justy between them, then turn everyone on their sides, so Vince would be facing Justy, and Kat would be facing Dave, as the two couples kissed and caressed and the two brides got thoroughly fucked.

But Kat had another idea. She stretched sideways across the bed. In this position, she could work Vince’s entire ten inches up into her hungry pussy, while her mouth sucked down all of Dave’s impossibly thick cock.

Justy also had her own idea. She also lay sideways across the enormous bed, face down on top of Kat, who was face down across both men. In this position, Justy could slowly rock and grind her pussy against Kat’s bare ass.

Kat was the first to come, soaking Vince’s cock from head to balls. Her orgasm triggered Vince to explode powerfully up into her.

Feeling Kat and Vince come under her, Justy poured down endlessly onto Kat’s ass.

Kat sucked down harder, but she didn’t need to. Dave was already so turned on by Kat and Justy coming, that he exploded and exploded and exploded down Kat’s throat. Each new gallon of Dave’s sperm, rushing down her throat and into her tummy, made Kat’s happy smile wider and wider and wider.

The Quartet House is the name of our foursome, and is the name of where we live, too. And in both definitions of the Quarter House, there is a lot of love. A lot of love. And a lot of lust and a lot of passion, too.

Since our wedding two weeks ago, none of us can remember ever ever ever being as happy as we four are now.

Kat perhaps sums it up best, when she says that none of the four of us was ever meant to be in a one-on-one relationship. That has failed multiple times for all of us, with past lovers. But the foursome set-up seems to be perfect for all four of us. This might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it works perfectly for us. A lot of love, a lot of joy, a lot of happiness, perfect bliss here.

The law might not recognize our arrangement, but the women each have two husbands and a wife, and the men each have two wives and a husband. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.

To us, this arrangement is eternal paradise and perfect bliss.

Published 
Written by QuartetHouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments