Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Health Club Couple

"This is about a shared evening with a couple from the health club"

49
8 Comments 8
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My wife and I enjoy going to the local health club and swimming. One day after swimming I was finishing my shower when a man walked up to me and said, “My name is Jim, and I find your wife very hot and sexy.”

At the time he was holding his towel and getting into the shower. I could see that he had a large cock, about nine to ten inches, and thick. He was noticeably bigger than I was, and he had a good look as I was also naked.

I said, “Thank you, she is very sexy looking, especially naked.”

He continued,  “That is what my wife has told me, after seeing her in the women’s shower.”

I looked at him and asked, “Would you like to take my wife to bed, or is it your wife who would love to make hot love to my wife?”

He looked at me and said, “Well my wife does have fantasies about having your wife in bed with the both of us.”

“Do I get to watch or do you two want to do her in private?” I asked him.

By now his cock is getting harder as he is thinking of me sharing my wife with him and his wife. Of course, I was also getting hard at the thought of seeing my wife naked and sharing her with Jim and his wife.

He looked at me and said, “We usually like to do a newbie with just the two of us.” He continued, “This way there are no distractions, then you can join in later on or just watch.”

I reached down and started to fondle his now hard cock and balls. He had a surprised look on his face as my fingers encircled his cock and I started to stroke it. I looked at him and told him, “I always like to feel what my wife will have in her pussy. Do you want me to stop or continue?”

He whispered, “Don’t stop now.” As he reached out and began to stroke me the same way. He then confided in me that he also loves to make love to his wife’s lovers both before and after they have fucked his wife and filled her up.

I motioned for him to lay on the bench in the shower room since we were the only two there, and I started to suck his cock and fondle his balls. He turned and pulled my cock into his mouth and sucked me.

It felt particularly good to have his fingers fondling my ball sack. He started to cum and I swallowed every drop that he shot into my mouth and down my throat. We then switched on the bench, and he finished sucking me until I unloaded into his mouth.

We then got back into the shower and took our time showering each other. After the shower we changed and talked about when would be a good night to get together.

We left the locker room together only to find our wives waiting for us. They just smiled when they see us, and we left.

On the way home Kay told me, “We are going to go to their house Friday night.”

I told her, “Jim thinks you are a very hot and sexy woman, and he wants me to share you with him.”

Kay looked at me, “I hope you said yes since Sarah told me the same. Sarah also wants you to fuck her.”

I did confess to Kay that I had sucked Jim in the shower room. Kay said, “Sarah and I went down on each other also, till we came.”

After we got home, we stripped each other naked, and I could still smell Sarah on Kay’s clit and pussy. This made me extremely hard, and Kay sucked me until I was nice and hard. She then got on all fours, and I did her doggy style.

After we came, we fell asleep in each other’s arms, until morning.

I got home from work on Friday, only to find Kay just getting out of the bathtub. From the looks of things, she had freshly shaved her sexy pussy and legs. She told me to shower and get ready to go to Jim and Sarah’s house.

I asked her to join me but, she said, “I want to keep you full of cum for Sarah.” She then walked out the door and went to the bedroom and dressed.

I showered and dressed in jeans and a button-down shirt only, no underwear as it would be coming off after we get there. Kay had on a short skirt, thigh high stockings with a garter belt and a white blouse that was almost see-through.

You could see her nipples and dark areolas on her large sexy breasts through the material. She also had no panties on and when she sat down and opened her legs a little you could see her smooth labia.

When we got there, Jim opened the door in jeans and a tee shirt. Sarah was about as tall as Kay and her breasts were also about the same size. Her nipples were showing through her top and they looked excited already. Sarah also had on a short skirt and not panties, I seen this when she bent over.

We sat in the living room on couches facing each other. Sarah sat beside me, with Jim and Kay on the other couch. Jim brought glasses and a bottle of wine, and snacks.

As we were talking about different things, I could feel Sarah’s hand on my thigh and touching the bulge in my pants. I could see Kay had her hand on Jim’s bulge and he was fondling Kay’s nipples through her shirt.

Jim suggested that since the bottle was empty that we go and relax in the hot tub and that he would get another bottle of wine. Sarah said, “That sounds good.”

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

Kay and Sarah took each other hands and walked into the bedroom. The door was open, and I paused to watch the two women, slowly stripping each other’s clothes off and passionately kissing each other.

Jim and I got naked in the other room and with our smooth hard cocks swaying. We went to the hot tub and got in while waiting on the ladies.

They joined us after a couple of minutes, walking in with their sexy breasts moving back and forth as they joined us in the tub. Kay at once went and sat beside Jim and Sarah beside me.

Another glass of wine and Sarah was fondling my balls and stroking my hard cock. From the movements on the other side, Kay was stroking Jim and he was fondling her breasts.

I had a hand on Sarah’s breast and the other was between her legs and enjoying rubbing her excited clit. Sarah hand her hand on my cock and was massaging my balls as she was stroking my hardness.

Sarah sat up on the edge of the hot tub and spread her sexy legs and I went down on her sweet tasting pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Jim is on the edge of the hot tub and Kay is sucking his cock.

I took Sarah’s hand and we got out of the hot tub, I took a towel and patted her dry. She took the towel and dried my body. As she dried my legs, she took my cock between her lips and started to suck me and fondle my balls.

We went into the family room and into the bedroom off the family room. I gave Sarah a hug and a kiss and said, “Where is your bathroom, I have to pee.”

She took my hand, and we went to the bathroom. She left the door open and quickly squatted on the toilet. She took my semi-hard cock in her hand and pulled me to her. She looked at my cock and then at me and said, “Go ahead and pee, I will hold your cock and guide the stream, between my legs.”

I started to pee a nice stream and she had the stream going on her clit and pussy area. After I finished, she licked my cock and balls clean. She told me, “It is now my turn, step into the shower and sit on the bench seat.”

As I sat down, Sarah leaned over and let loose with a good pee stream and peed on my cock, balls, and belly. It felt so warm and nice.

I looked at the doorway only to see Kay and Jim coming into the bathroom. Jim sits on the toilet and tucks his cock between his legs and Kay gets onto his lap, facing him. All the sudden I hear two streams of pee.

Sarah and I are still in the shower, Kay and Jim join us and at once start peeing on us. After they finish, we turn on the shower and all four begin to soap up and rubbing our naked bodies together, as we shower.

We get out and dry each other off. Jim and Sarah hold hands as they walk out of the shower, with Kay and me right behind them as we walk, we are kissing and hugging each other.

All four of us walk into their bedroom that has a large king-size bed. We laid down on the bed and started kissing and fondling each other. Jim and I were on our backs with Kay kissing me and stroking my cock until it was hard. Sarah was doing the same to Jim’s cock.

After getting us nice and hard the ladies turned their attention to each other, first kissing and fondling each other’s breasts and playing with each other’s nipples. I moved my hand between Kay’s legs and began to massage her sexy ass and sliding my fingers up and down her wet labia lips.

Kay got on top of Sarah and straddled her face with her pussy. Sarah started sucking on her clit and licking Kay’s very wet pussy. Kay reached over and began stroking Jim’s hard cock and pulled him to her mouth. As she was sucking his cock,

I got behind her, when I did Sarah started to suck me and got me extremely hard and wet. She then guided my cock into Kay’s wet pussy, and I started to fuck her, nice and slow as Sarah was licking my shaft and Kay’s excited clit.

It was so hot and exciting watching Kay sucking Jim off. She was also quickly rubbing Sarah’s clit and sliding three fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Sarah was moaning like she was close to cumming.

All the sudden Jim stopped and held Kay’s mouth tight against his balls that had tensed up and he was shooting his cum deep into her mouth and throat. As he was cumming, Kay’s pussy tightened up and began to squeeze my cock as she was cumming.

When I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, my balls tightened up and I began shooting cum into her pussy filling her up. Then Sarah also started to cum.

After we stopped cumming and having orgasms, we all cuddled in the king size bed holding each other. We fell asleep in each other arms until the next morning.

When we woke up Sarah grabbed Kay’s hand and they went into the shower to clean each other up. After the women had finished with their shower, Jim and I went in and showered each other.

When we got out of the shower. Sarah and Kay had breakfast ready for us. We all ate and then dressed, we made plans for another weekend of fun and sex.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments