Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 17 Part 2

"Everyone pile on for a gang-bang"

6
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This picks up immediately from Chapter 17 / Part 1"

Lindsay looked at Mr. Phalen. She again felt like her mind had floated completely free of her body as she came back up to the light after getting the briefest of samplings of his cock. He had a smile on his face that seemed more like a compliment for the skill she displayed rather than a shit-eating grin or even a flushed look of dominant need. So unlike what she was used to. He extended both arms to help her up and even undid the handcuffs with a key.

“Thank you, sweetie,” Mr. Phalen said as she reached her feet and stumbled, her head light and fluttery. “Careful. Take a moment before you go over to Mr. Vankirk. We don’t want you to fall and hurt yourself.”

His words seemed so polite – so truly polite – as opposed to Sammy, who had his polite moments as well, but often followed them up with the crassest, cruelest words to describe her body and her place in his household. The taste of Mr. Phalen’s manhood lingered in Lindsay’s mouth after she struggled to take it all the way to the back of her throat. The way Sammy had trained her, keeping in mind his cock wasn’t as big as Mr. Phalen’s. The sheer force of Mr. Phalen’s body seemed to remain inside Lindsay now, too, despite the fact she hadn’t brought him to orgasm after the first two men having come in her mouth.

“No, we can’t afford the bitch hurting herself,” Mr. Thomas agreed. “Not tonight.”

Mr. Dier made a face. “That wouldn’t stop me from fucking her.”

With his hands loosely bracketing her waist, Mr. Phalen turned Lindsay toward her destination. What would happen now? His dick was still rock hard and required its own happy ending. It would have to go inside her, in her other holes, as Sammy called them, wouldn’t it? The idea that she owed Mr. Phalen satisfaction swirled within her as she made the slow trek toward Mr. Vankirk. Fear and arousal bled together in Lindsay’s chest, her heart pounding as she again thought about what would happen next, and how it would feel to have Mr. Phalen take his pleasure in her pussy, or even her ass.

He’s so … big.

Sweetie. He called her sweetie, too, and helped her up. The endearment wasn’t that of a man looking to put a woman in her place, either harsh and degrading, but like Mr. Phalen actually thought she was sweet.

Thank you for having a heart and some sympathy, sir.

“Turn around and grab your ankles, slut,” Mr. Vankirk demanded once she reached him. “Spread your feet. I want to see your asshole, and especially how wet your cunt got from sucking all that dick.”

Lindsay’s eyes bulged frantically at the unexpected demand, but she knew before Mr. Thomas had mentioned it that she must not have a bad report sent to Sammy. The thought of the caning she would likely receive if any of these men said she had not pleased them properly made the fear grow until it almost blotted out the carnal desire.

At the same time, a little voice inside of her – the source of all the thoughts responsible for choosing this new life as a prostitute, and a sugar baby, then an indentured concubine – cried out that she must be punished anyway for what she did. For sucking three dicks underneath a table, just like a porno slut would, for Mr. Vankirk’s inspection as she now bent before him, and for the unspeakable things these men would do to her as the evening progressed.

You should beg Daddy for a caning!

“How wet is she?” one of them asked, perhaps Mr. Dier. Lindsay couldn’t tell because her head was between her knees now, and she felt dizzy. She cried out as Mr. Vankirk probed her with one finger, then two.

“She’s pretty wet,” he responded. “And you won’t believe how tight this smooth little cunt is. Mike must have her do those special exercises every day.”

At those words, Lindsay began to tremble, and her pussy gave a spasm of need. Knowing that Mr. Vankirk noticed it – that he would understand she had gotten aroused by his degradation – made the problem much worse.

Sure enough, the overweight millionaire chuckled. “Look at that. She’s gushing when she hears me talk about her cunt. She truly is something special like Mike keeps saying.” He worked the two fingers in deeper, and Lindsay moaned. “Let me show you something, whore,” he added, pressing at the place where Pamela used to.

Lindsay gave a harrowing cry. She struggled to stay upright in the awkward, humiliating position.

“G-spot?” Mr. Thomas asked.

“Mmm-hmm,” Mr. Vankirk said. “Should she come?”

“No,” Mr. Phalen immediately answered. Lindsay’s neck jerked as she did a double-take and glanced at him from her unique viewpoint. He hadn’t said anything since he sent her off to Mr. Vankirk. What did it mean that he would refuse her a climax? She felt the burning need to understand. Is he a cruel, harsh man, after all? Or did Mr. Phalen want to spare her the degradation of displaying her helpless, forced pleasure at Mr. Vankirk’s lewd command?

Or… did he want to own that pleasure himself?

Mr. Vankirk moved his fingers inside Lindsay once again, and she bucked her hips under the relentless stimulation. “Really? This whore seems like she’ll perform much better if we keep her gushing pussy satisfied.”

“Mike did claim she is very orgasm-dependent,” Mr. Thomas said. “But not quite as dependent as she is when it comes to being given money.”

“Well, she’s a whore,” Mr. Dier said. “She fucks for money.” His features flashed. “I think that’s fucking hot.

Lindsay closed her eyes and bit her lip.

“No,” Mr. Phalen said again, this time more slowly as if he felt he’d given the wrong impression with his initial quick reply. “I think she’ll do better if she doesn’t come until we’re through with her.” On the surface, his words sounded heinous, but something in his tone seemed to tell Lindsay that he meant them in a different way than how they were said.

“I’m with Ben,” Mr. Dier said. “Let’s get her on the table and enjoy our steak too. She doesn’t get a reward until she’s taken our dicks everywhere they can go.”

“Several times,” Mr. Thomas said.

“Alright,” Mr. Vankirk agreed. His hand left her, and Lindsay gave a frustrated shriek. “Butler, could you help tonight’s entertainment get up on the table? Cumslut, take your panties off so we can see everything we want to see.”

He spoke so matter-of-factly that the words didn’t fully register with Lindsay until a few seconds had elapsed. Henry had closed the distance by the time she understood that the seatless panties had to go, and she looked up at the man’s leer without knowing what to do first; lower her underwear or let him lift her onto the table.

“Miss,” Henry said in a voice conveying the superiority of an employee of an exclusive BDSM club over young women who have clearly been brought there to be fucked six ways from Sunday. “Do you require assistance lowering your panties? Or shall I get the riding crop and watch Mr. Thomas beat them off you?”

Lindsay swallowed over the lump in her throat and looked at the other four men in the room, all smiling. Mr. Thomas, Mr. Dier, Mr. Vankirk – their smiles were lustful, telling her how they thoroughly approved of the butler’s enforcing their wishes as to her panties and their desire of seeing the waxed pussy and tight rectum Sammy had loaned to them.

But Mr. Phalen’s expression was different, just as it had been during her fellating of him under the table. He smiled, too, but his demeanor as a whole, and his warm eyes, seemed to tell her, reassuringly, that this was all a game. A very serious, shameful, grown-up game, but one Lindsay liked to play as much as these men did. Even if they had the right, and the intention, to jackhammer their dicks inside her without Lindsay having the option of resisting or withholding any part of her beautiful young body.

She turned to the butler, cheeks scorching, and his look of arrogance made her spin back to Mr. Phalen one more time and make sure she had seen what she thought lay behind his eyes. The same reassuring expression remained, but Mr. Phalen said, “Take down the panties, please, butler. The riding crop won’t be necessary… yet.”

Lindsay squirmed as Henry’s cool, smooth, efficient hands swiftly lowered her panties to the floor and lay tangled in her black pumps.

“Step out, please, miss.” Then, as he stood, with the wisp of black satin and lace that had imbued with her juices hanging from his forefinger, he said, “Which of you fine gentlemen will be taking the panties home?”

Lindsay gulped at the sight of the garment dangling there and the idea that one of these men would have a trophy of her maiden gangbang from now on, perhaps in his desk drawer, to take out, finger, and hold to his face to sniff the lingering fragrance of her shame.

“I will,” Mr. Phalen said.

“Ben!” Mr. Dier laughed his way. “I didn’t think you were one to keep panties. I believe it’s Thomas’s turn this week … if I’m not mistaken.”

“I definitely don’t have a collection like yours, Tony,” Mr. Phalen said. “But I like these very much. I like this girl. Will you consent, Marvin? May I please have them?”

“Fine, I suppose,” he chuckled. “Though I like her too.”

Mr. Phalen reached across the table, and Lindsay watched the butler extend his arm in its white jacket, too, and then her panties changed possession. She took a deep, involuntary breath when Mr. Phalen stuffed the wispy fabric into his suit pocket, an electric surge zinging outward from her clitoris.

“As long as I get to give the spanking,” Mr. Dier said.

The spanking? Lindsay’s pussy gave a terrible clench.

“Yes, fine,” Mr. Thomas said. “After dinner. Henry?”

She felt the man in the white coat’s hands around her waist. Startled, Lindsay turned to look at Henry. He glanced back with the same condescending eyes. “Put your hands on the table, miss, and climb on up. I’ll lift you.”

Something about the idea of being on the dinner table suddenly seemed so perverse and disgusting that Lindsay almost tried to run away. But the opposite impulse, to clamber up willingly, with the butler’s help – to let him serve her feminine charms up to these wealthy men a la carte the same way he had the salad and the alcoholic beverages – rose as well.

I have no choice. They will whip me, and Daddy will cane me if I don’t get on the table and let them do as they wish. Daddy will probably punish me for several days, too – even when we’re on vacation in Hawaii.

Lindsay put her hands on the linen tablecloth, and she came to the sudden realization that the table was better dressed – more dressed, anyway – than she herself was, and it resulted in a deep shudder. Henry lifted her, and though she felt worried because of how evident the burn in his eyes was that he might try to take liberties with her as well. He remained professional, and Lindsay found herself on her hands and knees among the silverware and the wine glasses, like an object, a table piece, an entrée, and rather disoriented by the entirely unfamiliar perspective of a dining room.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

“Go ahead and bring out our regular meals, too, butler,” Mr. Thomas said. “We’ll have Wagyu tenderloin and the cunt buffet together.”

“First, I’m fucking her mouth.” Mr. Vankirk stood from the table, his trousers history, and cock in hand.

“And I’ll fuck her pussy at the same time.” Mr. Dier said, standing as well. “I love playing, Stuff the Pig.

“Save her ass for me,” Mr. Thomas declared.

Mr. Phalen’s eyebrows danced upward. “The butler should be allowed to have his fun too.”

 

*

 

Sammy had to confess that he enjoyed tonight’s rendition of the Tuesday club more than he thought he would. This man had zero hesitation concerning the erotic humiliation of Lindsay, considering how much it aroused her. A submissive slut like Lindsay had a right – and thus, also a duty – to undergo every ordeal the cocks of dominant men could dream up. Sure, Sammy would love to be there, too, and humiliate her further, but rules were rules, and he was fine with that.

Although, he could change the playbook any time he wanted. I’m the damn boss!

Sammy resolutely avoided jerking off as he watched the carnage unfold over the video feed. Any pretense of working had been abandoned. How could he concentrate on business at a time like this? The sight of Lindsay sprawled out on her front, across the dinner table, taking dick in her mouth and pussy from Jeff and Tony, nearly broke that resolve. The crease on Lindsay’s brow seemed to speak louder than any words could of how much she needed this.

The idea of sharing this girl that he owned as a favor and reward to his friends and colleagues for their loyalty, and the ultimate proof of his mastery over her, appealed to Sammy. The introductions earlier in the club – displaying Lindsay’s charms and discussing all the creative avenues in which he fucked her and the many ways he would discipline her for misbehaving got his temperature rising.

Turning Lindsay over and now watching her perform her wicked duties because he had chosen to give her away… Watching her receive the cocks of simple acquaintances and strangers any way they chose, anticipating her getting spanked by another man because her backside was made for punishment… Indeed, it was very appealing.

 

*

 

Sixty minutes later, Sammy had retired to the penthouse in Salt Lake City to relax, while Lindsay again appeared disoriented on his laptop monitor as four bodies rustled around and against her on the pullout sofa until hands landed on her hips. Ben’s, “I’m going to lift you a few inches, sweetie, and lower you onto Marvin’s dick.”

Lindsay shifted her gaze to Marvin, who was beneath her. He was smiling, but the need to be inside her was etched across his face.

“Gimme your cock now,” she said. “I’m ready for it, sir. Oh, I’m ready for it. I’m ready.” Lindsay trembled as Ben lowered her with the grip on her waistline until Marvin’s erection was partly lodged inside her, making her breath hitch. “I’m gonna fuck every single one of you again. I promise it, and I’ll satisfy you all too.”

“She’s the perfect submissive,” Ben said with an air of reverence. “Good God, our pleasure is her pleasure.”

Henry, the butler, continued to stroke Lindsay’s lip and hold her face. Tony smoothed a hand up and down her inner thigh. Jeff toyed with her breasts, pinching her nipples as they hung between her and Marvin.

“More,” Lindsay pleaded, glancing all around.

Ben’s smile broadened.

Jeff squeezed her nipple with intense force, making Lindsay arch, which caused Marvin’s cock to slip deeper. Not wanting to wait any longer, Lindsay used a burst of energy to wrestle free from Ben’s clutches and slam herself down on Marvin’s length.

The moment she was fully impaled, Lindsay arched further, her mouth dropping open as her breath caught in her throat. “Oh, sir!” Everyone was murmuring things at her at once, but Lindsay didn’t seem to register any of it. After several preparatory breaths, she planted her hands on Marvin’s chest, the sharp tips of her fingernails curling into his ribs, and rocked into him repeatedly.

“Jesus Christ, girl.”

“Oh, fuck. This…” Lindsay continued to bounce up and drop down. “Oh, my. I love this. I looooove this.” Lindsay’s speed increased, lifting higher, dropping faster, grinding her clitoris against the base of Marvin’s erection. Vulgar sounds of naked bodies slapping together rose. “I want your dicks. I want all your dicks! Give them to me.”

Henry stepped forward, latched on to either side of Lindsay’s head, and speared her mouth with his cock. “That’s it, baby. Suck on it. Suck on it. Suck on my dick.” The lucky butler grimaced as his pelvis pistoned back and forth with lightning-fast speed.

Lindsay whimpered, her eyes wide and shining up at him, but soon another shaft nudged at her rectum.

Sammy finally did start stroking – he couldn’t help himself – as Lindsay pushed back, clearly needing more, needing all of them. In his mind, she always felt empty unless there was a dick inside her. But now there were three, all bareback, as Ben had lined himself up with her anus and forged inside.

“Stick it all the way in my ass!” she pleaded.

Holy shit, Sammy thought as Jeff ripped Lindsay’s mouth away from Henry and drilled it with his own shaft. Tony slapped her backside once, twice, and a third time.

“Suck that dick, you filthy whore!”

She withdrew again and said, “Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m taking three dicks right now. Oh my God, that feels so… feels so… feels…”

Jeff plugged her mouth once more. “Suck, you bitch!”

Oh, the sensations. The degradation. The sheer force.

The perversity.

How could Lindsay withstand all of it?

“You look so fucking sexy like this,” Ben said once he and Marvin found a suitable rhythm and took turns plowing into her pussy and anus. “God, Lindsay. Stretched around us from every angle, ass all spread and open for me.” He shooed Tony’s hands away and spanked her himself. “So fucking sweet, so fucking perfect.

When Jeff retreated, Lindsay opened her mouth wide so Tony could enjoy some oral treatment of his own. “Give me your cock!”

“Deep,” he soon told her with conviction. “Deep, deeper. Down, down, stick out your tongue. Open your throat. Oh, this is good. This is so good. Take it.”

“There you go,” Ben said. “Suck those cocks. Down, down, down, down the throat.”

“Fuck!” Tony spat out.

Henry took Lindsay’s right wrist and made her wrap her hand around his hardness. “Jerk me off. Do it; jerk me off.” Jeff snagged her left so he wouldn’t be left out.

“Fuck yourself on my dick, pretty girl,” Marvin told her, his breathing ragged. “Up and down, up and down, yeah. Fuck yourself. Fuck yourself like you mean it.”

Hot damn. Sammy could see the desire ascend from Lindsay’s chest and spread across her face. His precious sugar baby getting blasted by five cocks at once… he was speechless. I’m keeping this video forever! Five male bodies mixed in with her slender, ninety-eight-pound frame, engulfing her. Ten hands molesting away.

Sammy scrunched his nose, and a devious grin quirked upward at the spectacle. I think I will cane her tonight, after all, for being such a dirty girl.

Just because I can.

“Oh my God, yes. Yes, yes, give it to me. Spank me. I fucking love it!” Blonde hair whipped about. “Oh, my God. I’ll do whatever you all want. Yes, yes, please. Keep doing that. Keep doing that! Just like that. Just like that. Just like that.” She was shaking and looked so full. So damn full, unable to do anything but accept what they were doing to her and revel in its depravity. “Keep fucking me!”

Marvin grunted. “This is why we work hard, gentlemen, so we can play harder!

Lindsay’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as the rapid frigging of her little fingers set Henry off, as he knew it would, and with a shout, he came all over her face. The butler’s seed splashed onto her cheek, her nose, and the lovely yet disheveled hair upon her temple. She flinched in response, and as Henry rubbed his spent cockhead all over the face he held firmly in place, smearing his essence, Jeff stepped forward and doused Lindsay as well. She gazed up at him, too, and wiped sperm from her eyes. Her mouth involuntarily dropped open for a split second, and a cum bubble, obscene as it was, appeared.

Ben shook his head, his own eyes wide, as he, Marvin, and Tony resumed their triple penetration. “How much do any of you think it will cost to buy Lindsay from Steele?”

From the solitude of his den, Lindsay’s cell phone dinged, and Sammy stared at it next to the laptop. Who can that be? “Hate to burst your bubble, but she’s not for sale, buddy.” Sammy had total control over every aspect of Lindsay’s life, and that meant any text messages or e-mails too. I don’t want her texting Pamela with details of our new life since I need to get back to Flagstone and fuck that hoe again myself. If Pamela – and especially Colt – knew of their “arrangement,” Sammy feared he may never be welcome back at Happy Ending Ranch again. Colt will get all butthurt and accuse me of stealing his breadwinner.

I need to monitor all of Lindsay’s activities and interactions. She’s not smart enough for me to trust that she’ll keep both of us out of trouble.

But first, Sammy glared at Ben. “Rent, yes. Sale, no.”

He retrieved Lindsay’s phone, unlocked it with her passcode, and found, among other things, an unread e-mail from earlier today waiting.

 

From: Bancroft, Evelyn

To: Anastacio, Lindsay

Sent: December 18, 2018, 12:58 pm MST

Subject: My best friend

 

Lindsay –

I quit the brothel last night and am back in Citronelle. I couldn’t stand things there and feel like a failure. The constant sex with strangers, the ridicule from other girls, the demand to always look perfect, to be perfect. As much as I tried, I couldn’t handle it. I know I let you down. My mind is in a bad, bad place right now too. I learned today that Clancy and Zack saw my photos on Happy Ending Ranch’s website and informed my parents that I’d become a brothel whore. They didn’t take the news well. I was kicked out of my house, told never to come back, and am typing this from the fairgrounds. It’s so cold out, and I feel so lonely.

I know that you and I have gone through a hell of a lot together, but I cannot take this meaningless existence anymore. I’ve been a constant disappointment, and that trend is bound to continue. I’m going to end this hurt once and for all.

I love you more than you could ever imagine. However, I can’t keep bothering you with my crap.

You will be okay. You have Mike and friends like Pamela and Mariko to get you through, and everyone will forget about me pretty fast anyway.

I wish I could’ve kept working at the brothel and built the life you wanted me to have, but I failed, and Mom, Dad, and my brother all hate me now.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be stronger like you. I’m sorry I couldn’t make you proud. But I cannot live in this world any longer. Just know, this isn’t your fault, as you’re the only family I have left, and I will always love you so, so much.

Our friendship is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

-Evie

(End of Chapter 17 - to be continued)

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments