Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The EX Factor

"What My Ex Boyfriend Gave Me"

80
51 Comments 51
22.4k Views 22.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read
“What the fuck was I thinking, how could I be so stupid? Of all the reckless things I've done in my life, this is at the top of the list.”

The throbbing pound in my head makes it hard to focus on the dingy bathroom. My tongue is sticking to the roof of my mouth as I feel my stomach turning.

“Don't throw up, don't throw up,” I chant in my head through slow, deep breaths, realizing I had far too many tequila shots last night.

I cling to the bed sheet wrapped around me, offering its threadbare protection against the cold, hard tank of the lidless toilet against my back. Even with the light on, it is dark in the room and the paint is in desperate need of a new coat, or two. The only attempt in this bathroom to look remotely nice is a palm tree curtain and even that is dirty, the lower half stained by iron residue.

You know that falling feeling when you dream? The sudden jerk awake? Yeah, that happened to me. My body spasmed, nearly taking my breath away. My abrupt movements hadn't seemed to wake either of the people I had shared a bed with. They had remained wrapped around each other in an intimate embrace.

Head in hand, eyes closed, I thought back. The last thing I recall is going to the bar for a drink. Trying to think of last night’s events past the hammering isn't easy. I can remember yet another fight with my ex boyfriend, now forced roommate.

We broke up about two months ago, but both of us were unwilling to leave the apartment until the lease is up. We both fell in love with the perfect apartment when we found it two years ago. In our price range, it was amazing because the location was great. Close enough to my job meant I could simply walk to work, and save money on gas.

Despite being in the city, it still had decent views. You could see down the entire length of the street from the kitchen. From bay windows in the living room, you could see a park and watch kids have fun on the playground. It even had a washer/dryer room, much better than going to the laundromat. We had put in an application right away and got the place twenty four hours later.

Since our breakup though, it’s gone from the perfect love nest to a boxing ring. Last night, I walked into the apartment to see his bare ass and some tart's fish-netted legs wrapped around his middle, her leopard print hooker heels digging into his lower back. They were so busy rutting, making their disgusting animal-like noises, they didn't even hear me come in.

“Are you fucking kidding me! What do you think you're doing Taylor!” I hurled my bag at his ass as he fucked her, the slapping noise of their skin making contact as he pumped inside her.

The tart twisted her pale face around to look at me, features frozen in fear, almost as if she were about to be sick. She must have thought she had been caught helping someone cheat. Isn't that what most people would think in this situation?

She pushed Taylor off of her, moving hastily around the room as she snatched her things and bolted for the door in fishnets and a push up bra. She didn't even bother to look back, hurrying to put a closed door between herself and the shit-storm about to take place.

“What the actual fuck, Katie! You might not be moving on from us, but don't come in here fucking acting like you own the place, you bitch!”

“Oh right. I'm a bitch because I don't want your sex juices on my sofa, you fucking pig. I bought that, it's mine and I don't want it ruined by your desire to fuck on it. You have a room, use it, asshole!” My voice grew higher, as I tried my best to keep cool. He always relished the fact he could get under my skin so easily.

“Excuse the fuck out of me if we got caught up in the moment. It wasn't fucking planned.” His upper lip curled up into a sneer as he looked at me.

I could see the glint in his eyes, and my teeth gritted against each other as irritation and anger with him skyrocketed through me. I refused to let him win even if I wanted to break down and cry from all the warring emotions. I think he loved finding ways to hurt me, to try and push me out of the apartment sooner.

“Ugh. shut up, Taylor and put some pants on. Your prized possession is shriveling up. I have better things to do than to listen to your bullshit and lies.”

“Fuck you, you cunt.”

He used that word, the one that always makes me want to scream with anger. But I swallowed hard, not giving into him that time. I refused to give him the satisfaction of seeing me angry or upset by his words. Snatching my bag from the floor and disappearing into to my room, I jerked off my work attire and pulled on a knee length skirt and crop top, matching them with a pair of ankle boots.

After touching up my mascara and lipstick, I headed back to the living room. I could hear the shower running and Taylor attempting to sing a song, by some artist I couldn't place. I rolled my eyes and shook the entire wall as I left the apartment with a forceful slam. That probably pissed off a few neighbors, but surely they've grown used to it by now.

When I moved to the city with Taylor, I knew no one. His were the only friends I got remotely close to. I made a few work acquaintances, but that is not same and never went beyond work.

So now I have no one to go to here, which is why my friends at home insist I come back. I've refused though, at least until the lease is up. They don't understand my reasoning, but they haven’t pressured me.

At the bar I ordered a cocktail, then another, the third one going down as smoothly as the first. Before I knew it, I’d forgotten how many I had slammed. That really is the last thing I remember well. How much did I drink to lose an entire night? I've never gotten that wasted, at least not that I recall.

A soft knock at the door reminds me that I'm not alone in the motel. “Hey are you almost done in there. I really have to pee.” The female voice cracks slightly, the sound of someone not ready to be up yet.

“Um, sure, sorry.” I flush the toilet, despite having not peed, and wash my hands before realizing there was nothing to wipe my hands on.A girl, her hair almost too blonde and smile soft, opens the door and squeezes past, looking at me with sea blue eyes that remind of Barbie's little sister.

“Thanks, I really have to go.” She giggles and sits to go pee before I even have a chance to close the door. Not that it matters, she is butt ass naked.

“Yo, what's good?” I glance over at the guy on the bed, who is half covered with a sheet. He shakes darken hair from his light chocolate eyes and gives the sort of come hither smile that makes girls melt.

A flick of his lighter and the bright orange burn of the flame meets the end of his cigarette, I see his cheeks hollow slightly as he takes a drag from it. I can't but scrunch up my nose, the smell of smoke making my stomach roll, as always.

“To be honest, I am trying to remember last night. It is as if I blacked out.” I drop onto the sofa, tightening a little bit closer the sheet I have around me.

“Yeah, you were pretty wasted. We all were though. However, this is a technology world and we made great use of that last night. Check your phone.”

I grab my phone going straight for my gallery, and flip through them one by one. The first few are at the bar, many of them show us dancing and having a good time. A few of them are of the blonde and I making out, the guy groping us. I looked like I was enjoying myself. Glancing up at the guy, he has the smug pleased smile that goes with such memories.

“They do help a little with the memory loss.” I flip through the remaining photos.

The girl trots out of the bathroom. “Well, we saw you drinking all by your lonesome at the bar and I came over to you. I thought you were really pretty and wanted to tell you. You blushed, which made Johnny here find you really cute too. Before we knew it, we were all having a hell of a time. By the time it was announced for last call, I suggested we come here.”

“Indeed, this was Jasmine's idea. She likes to keep the party going until everyone passes out. And she accomplished just that last night, as you can see. But don't worry, Katie, you were all for it. We didn't pressure you. I hope you don't feel that way now?”

“Not at all. I just want to piece the night back together. Though the more you both tell me, the more I'm starting to recall it, at least. So that is something.”

“If that is the case, well you might as well watch the videos we took too! Those were his idea though. He loves keepsakes.”

Her wide grin bunching her cheeks up around her dimples, Jasmine leans down and gives him a tender kiss. She takes the phone and sits next to me, not bothering to dress. Her comfort in her own nakedness makes my clutched sheet seem silly.

The first video opens on the two of us making out in the cab. Johnny’s voice, harsh and loud close to the speaker, tells us how pretty we look kissing. Another male voice, presumably the driver, is heard chuckling, followed by “hell yeah.”

It's clear the men enjoyed our little show. I can't really blame them, after seeing the video myself. Flashbacks of college flood my mind.

The second video shows this motel room. Jasmine and I are naked and playing on the bed. She's between my legs, with my hands down in her hair holding her close as I roll my hips upwards. Her own hands are reaching upwards, pinching and pulling on my nipples hard. I remember just how much it hurt, and yet it makes me tingle and want more thinking about the pain.

The sensation of her tongue darting inside me at a steady rhythm, like a cock would, floods my mind. I can almost feel her between my legs as I watch the video. I press my legs tight together, pressing against myself.

She clearly knew what she was doing, because video me is writhing under her, begging her not to stop. Johnny was an enthusiastic videographer each time he tells her not to stop or slow down, I can hear the acute sound of his hand making contact with her bare skin as he swats her ass.

Back in college, my girlfriends and I would make out in front of guys to get things. It was a cheap way to get drinks, free rides, or whatever. But I had never done anything with a girl beyond kissing and a little over the clothes groping.

I had never really had any desire to be with a girl, but watching this video I look like a pro, as if this wasn't my first rodeo. When the video gets to my orgasm, the sound is so loud, the phone vibrates from the reverberation. I feel heat in my cheeks as I look at Jasmine, recalling the night before.

“Awe honey, look, she's blushing again. Isn't that so cute?” Jasmine snuggles into me closer.

“She better be careful, that is how it started last night.” Exhaling the last drag of his cigarette, he reminds me of The Hookah-Smoking Caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland.

“I wouldn't mind if we had a repeat performance of last night. She has hell of a tongue!” Jasmine throws her head back and laughs, her neck exposed as she does this. A sensation rushes through me, wanting to bite on her.

“I went down on you too?”

“Damn girl, you were drunk.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

Here, Johnny recorded it, maybe this will refresh your memories.” She hands me back the phone, well manicured fingers brushing against my hand.

I've never watched homemade porn, but I can see why people make them now. It is incredibly hot to watch a man sawing in and out of you, fucking you like he owns you from the inside out. After watching the one of Jasmine going down on me and now this video one, my skin is on fire, overly sensitive.

Hitting play on the video, I recognize my apple shaped bottom as slowly the cam pulls its zoom back. Johnny is recording again, right behind me, looking up my back as I face away from him on my knees. His cock buried deep inside my pussy as he slowly thrusts, filling me with his entire length.

The video moves up my back slowly, a pair of long, slender legs on either side of my head. Jasmine’s legs are spread wide apart, giving me access to all of her. However her arms are tied up above her, removing her control.

With each pound of Johnny's cock, I'm bounced into her pussy. We're all moaning, a few whimpers audible from myself and Jasmine. It is probably one of the hottest things I've ever done and I can only barely recall the events.

Hands shaking a little, I hand the phone back and Jasmine shows me the last one. I'm jerking Johnny's cock over her stomach until he blows his load all over her. Her mouth open, tongue trying to reach a few creamy drops, she looks like such a little slut, sexy as hell.

I've never allowed a man to come on me, I always found it to be gross. But somehow,watching it be done to someone else is hot. The idea that I was a part of it leaves me licking my lips.

“I'll admit I did things last night I've never done sober. But now seeing the videos, most of the night is coming back to me.”

“Yay for technology, eh?” Jasmine claps her hands, grinning from ear to ear.

“Any regrets?” Johnny’s hesitant voice seems to hope that I hadn't.

“Honestly, no. I've done some pretty crazy things, but that has to be one of the wildest. It was worth it. The real question is, who is up for round two?” Not bothering to wait for an answer, I grip the back of Jasmine's hair, pulling her into a long, hungry kiss.

I enjoy the way her lips are soft to my touch. Her tongue moves in a beautiful dance with mine, keeping pace. A slight shudder rocks through my body and a moan catches in my throat. I begin to suck on her tongue, slurping a bit as if it were a cock. She reaches up and pinches my nipples, tugging on them a little harder with each pull. Releasing her, our chest heaving as we smile at each other.

Our gaze turns to Johnny lying there, watching us while he strokes his cock, the sheet that covered him cast aside. It's hard and looks ready to devastate someone.

Jasmine takes my hand and we walk towards the bed. I sit beside him as she climbs between his spread legs. She kneels down, her little pink tongue extended and begins gently licking his balls, as I lean down to take the head of his cock into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around his sensitive bulbous, I run the tip over his slit, fingers moving on his shaft.

Sharing a cock isn't as easy as stories imply and after just a few moments I move behind Jasmine instead. Her cute, petite ass is bared with her knees spread showing her soft lips glistening, their musky scent betraying how turned on she is.

I wriggle down and run my tongue along her pussy. She isn't sweet as I have heard, rather it's a tangy taste, but not unpleasant. I dig my fingers into the curve of her ass, feeling the soft flesh yield. Her little clit stands hard, inviting my touch. I reach out my tongue sliding across its smooth surface to her cock- muffled moan.

She pushes back into me, her moans louder. I'm positive she is enjoying what I'm doing, even though I have never touched a girl in such an intimate way before. I flick it gently, the soft flesh of her pussy warm against my mouth.

I slick my tongue up her ass crack. Despite the yelp of surprise, the way she lets out a breathy sigh and rocks back gives me the okay to keep going. I dip two fingers inside that warmth and push deep, feeling the slipperiness of her juices, the grip of the soft interior clinging to my fingers.

My tongue circles the grooved ring of her ass, with little hesitant licks. I push in slowly, tightness forcing me to assert more more pressure, until my tongue finds a steady pace. My saliva and her excitement run down my chin.

Jasmine begins to squirm, pushing forward and backwards into me. Her pussy smashes around my fingers. I know she is reaching her pinnacle. I give her round cheek a sharp slap while my other hand plunges my curling fingers deeper, towards the spongy spot on her front wall. Jasmine cries out as her back humps, my fingers feeling the sheer ecstasy that waves through her.

She pulls away from me, twisting and collapsing onto the bed. Her naked breasts rise and fall as she gasps, catching her breath. Jasmine curls her finger up towards her, in a come hither demand. I feel very put on the spot, unsure, but Jasmine pats the bed.

“Come on. I won't bite, promise.” Licking her lips, she reassures me and the anxiety vanishes.

On my hands and knees, I crawl up the bed, the thin sheets scratchy against my bare skin. She reaches up, fingers gripping the nape of my neck, and pulls me down to touch my lips with hers.. She suckles on my tongue, pulling a moan from me, that sends a rush of heat through my body. I slowly grind my legs together stimulating my clit, feel it begin to swell.

Jasmine releases our kiss.“Climb on top of me. Legs on either side of my face.”

I've only ever seen this done in a porn, but I lower myself to her waiting face. Exhaling through pursed lips, my thighs shake from nerves as I straddle her. But looking down into her doll eyes from above, I can feel the assurance race through me. It feels powerful to be above her like this, to know I can do as I please on top of her like this. Her position seems so submissive, but I'm giving her the control to do as she likes to me.

She latches her lips to my clit and sucks, the softness of her silken lips mixed with an iron grip. I cry out and jerk, nearly losing my balance. Fingers scrambling at the cheesy, metal frame headboard, I grind down onto her face urging her on.

I twist my torso, looking back to watch Johnny fuck Jasmine. Her legs thrown over his shoulders, he pounds, forcing her to take every inch. The sight is incandescent; a new flame fires through me. I want to come, but I hold back, muscles quivering.

“Holy fucking shit!” Unable to hold back, I yelp out, hoping somehow it helps me find control. Not just yet.

“She has that effect on me too,” Johnny grunts through each thrust. The Jasmine's giggle tickles against my pussy. “Maybe I should help her out, what do you say Katie? Think you can handle us both?”

“Can't hurt to find out,” the words are out of my mouth before I even think. I feel a bit slutty at this point.

“I knew we'd like you. Fucking love it. Lean forward for me. We're going to blow your mind.”

Leaning forward as told, Johnny slides out of Jasmine, to slip up behind me. His soaked cock presses against my hungry hole. Jasmine laps at my clit, sucking on it, driving shivers through me.

Inch by inch, Johnny begins to fill me with his cock. He fits perfectly inside me, stretching me to fit comfortably around him. My feet extend, toes pointing with satisfaction at his cock inside me.

When he is fully inside, he grabs my hips and begins to violently thrust hard. Pounding deep into me against my cervix, Jasmine sucks on my clit nearly as hard as he pounds.

“Oh Fuck! Fuck, fuck! Don't stop, please, fuck!” Johnny lets go of my hips grabs a fistful of my hair, yanking it back. He bits and sucks on my neck, pounding me still, the sound of skin slapping filling the air.

I realize he is smacking Jasmine's pussy and clit as he fucks me. Her moans have grown increasingly louder, vibrating my already sensitive pussy. The pounding of Johnny's cock inside me never slows. Jasmine lets go of my clit allowing blood flow back into it, lapping at it like a kitten would a saucer of milk, then goes back to sucking on it hard again.

The idea of holding back an orgasm again is out of the question. I can feel the building need slam through me fast and hard, just like the hard fucking I'm taking. I squeeze around Johnny, crying out his name.

His hard teeth bite harshly on my neck, growling against my skin, and I begin to come, clutching his cock tight with my pussy. The throbbing sensation rushes through me. Like a fiery, cataclysmic response, I feel the loss of all control as wave after wave of rippling orgasm thunders. My head thrown back; toes curl in the moment.

“Fuck!” Johnny’s shout roars in my ear and I feel him join me. Coming hard, his fire hose fills me with seed, hips slowing down as he finishes. With each thrust, Jasmine's tongue never slows down. Swirling over my clit, snaking down the length of my pussy and back upwards towards my clit.

Johnny moves from behind me and lies beside Jasmine and offers his hand to me. As I slide my hand into his, he tugs me down on the other side of him. He snuggles us into his arms, dropping a kiss on the top of my head and kissing Jasmine's lips. My heart still beats a mile per minute, slamming against my chest. With a few deep breaths, it slowly returns to normal. My whole body feels used and I love it.

“Is it possible to send me the videos to my phone? I'd like a keepsake too.” Exhausted, I try my best not to fall asleep. The sun shining through the dingy windows is bright yellow and none of us want to pay for another night.

“Oh yeah, sure. And just so you know, we don't see people we play with twice. No offense, you were great to play with, but we don't like to grow attached. You know?” Johnny lifts his shoulders into a shrug, smiling in that melt into a puddle way. It reaches his eyes, twinkling a little.

“That's fine by me. I’d rather just re-live these moments through photos and video. No need to be sorry. I get it.”

And I truly do. It is a load off my shoulders. I don't want or plan to stay in the city, so there is no point in making new friends now.

Jasmine fiddles with the phone, sending me the videos. As she paces the room, as I wiggle back into my skirt and smooth out my shirt. I stuff my dirty panties into my handbag.

“It was nice to meet and play with you,” Jasmine hugs me, holding me close enough I can smell sharp alcohol, musky sex, mingled with a hint of vanilla shampoo.

“You too, the both of you.” I wrap my arms around Johnny, hugging him too.

We say our goodbyes, two cabs pulling up, and off we go our separate ways.

I never thought in a million years I would ever do something like this but it was so worth it. It was all because of Taylor. At least he finally did something right, I suppose.

He can keep the sofa. I never liked it all that much anyway...

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments