Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Escort Gives the Widower a Last Chance

"An escort arranges a threesome for a client she wants as more than a client"

14
8 Comments 8
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Amy waited three weeks and then called the widower. She had finally found a friend whom she told about him and who had agreed to help. Her friend, Marie. was not affiliated with the escort service, but she was very skilled as a dominatrix who specialized in bondage and discipline. Knowing how Amy felt about the widower, she agreed to limit any pain that might be inflicted during their session with him, but she promised to satisfy his curiosity.

When his phone rang, the widower answered with that same deep soft voice that warmed Amy every time she heard it: “Hello?”

“Hi,” she said cheerily, “It’s Amy. I have some good news for you.”

“It’s always nice to hear your voice; what can I do for you?” he asked.

“Nothing, but I can do something for you,” she said with a slight pause. “I’ve found someone who is willing to teach you a little about bondage and discipline, and I thought I would come along and see if you want to have a threesome while Marie and I are there.”

“Well,” he began, very slowly, “I don’t think I have enough to cover what it must take for two…”

“Don’t worry,” Amy said, interrupting him to put him at ease. “Marie does not work for the escort service and I’m off duty.”

“That would be very exciting, Amy; when can you come over?” he asked quickly.

(A simple “thank you” would have been nice to hear.) She thought to herself.

“Tomorrow afternoon, around two. That way you will have time to get comfortable before we all get into anything,” she answered. “How’s that?”

“Wonderful!” he exclaimed. “Watch the traffic off the interstate ramp; it gets pretty busy on Saturdays.”

Amy closed her phone. (If he had just asked for only me, I’d be happier.)

********** ********** **********

When the girls arrived, the widower invited them in, hugging Amy in the foyer. She wore a soft white clinging dress that revealed most of her physical assets. Marie, who was petite and much shorter than Amy, wore a white tee shirt two sizes too small that advertised her large breasts, and jean shorts that hugged her thighs. She carried a zippered sports bag.

The widower invited them into the den and they all talked for a while until he finally asked, “Marie, what’s in the bag? You’ve been guarding it like a valuable treasure.”

She slipped forward to the edge of her seat, eager to divulge the contents of the bag.

“Amy told me your bed does not have posters in the corners, so I brought along some helpful items,” she said. “You know that bondage means being tied up or down, and these will help.” She unzipped the bag and pulled out four sets of hand cuffs and four long pieces of felt rope.

“And, there is one more thing,” she said, pulling it from the bag, “and this is to show you how a little discomfort can be exciting.” The object had a wooden handle and at the end was a wheel with metal spikes on it. “Let me show you how it feels; give me your arm,” she told him.

The widower watched as she ran the spikes up and down his forearm and it pricked his skin but it didn’t hurt. “It looks like some sort of kitchen utensil,” he said jokingly.

Marie seemed overly eager to begin. She stood and reached for his hand. “Let’s get you naked and situated and the fun can begin!” she chirped.

Amy and Marie pulled him to his feet and slowly undressed him. He didn’t seem uncomfortable with the fact that he was naked and they were not. Amy pointed Marie toward the bedroom and they all went down the hallway. In the bedroom, they positioned him on his back, with his hips on the edge of the mattress at the foot of the bed.

His arms were stretched out at the sides, and they put a hand cuff on each wrist and ankle and then tied one end of a felt rope to the cuffs and each piece of rope was stretched down over the bed and tied around the feet of the bed frame. His legs were bent at the knee with his ankles under the bed.

The widower was immobile except for his head. He watched as Marie peeled off her tee shirt and slipped out of her shorts. Her breasts seemed too big for her petite body but they were shaped perfectly, almost too perfectly. She took a tube of lubricant from her zipper bag and squirted it all over his genitals, which were perched precariously on the edge of the mattress.

She knelt on the floor between his legs and pulled on his penis as she slipped a hand under his scrotum. She massaged the lube slowly into his skin and it began to get warm.

Amy slipped out of her heels but left her dress on. She stood on the bed, straddling his chest so he could see up her dress as she peeled her panties down her legs. When she had slipped them off, she knelt on the bed beside him. Marie had already brought him to an immediate erect state.

“We’re going to combine your requests today, sweetie, at the same time,” she said. “Marie is going to tease you over and over until you think you’ll explode, but when she lets you, she will make you come more than you ever thought possible.”

The widower could feel the obvious skill in Marie’s hands, working him almost to the edge already as he listened to Amy. In his mind he thought it might all be over too quickly. He could not have been more wrong. Then Amy continued:

“And then the discipline will be three fold: first, you will want and try to come, but you can’t. Then you will dread it, and try not to, but you will come.” Then she leaned down to whisper sexily into his ear, “And finally, you will want to lick me but must wait until I let you.”

Amy lifted her dress and straddled his chest.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

He actually had been looking forward to the dual activity in store for him, but his desire was somewhat reduced by the aggression of both girls. She shifted forward upright on her knees until she was poised over his anxious face. She let her dress fall, covering him like a silky tent.

(If you had just asked for only me, this would have so much better for you…..)

She was close enough to feel his breath on her but just out of reach of his tongue. He closed his eyes, lost in the smell of her sex and the sensations of Marie’s breasts sliding up and down the length of his erection. Amy slumped down, her wet lips kissing his just long enough to wet them. He moaned in disappointment as she raised up again.

“Discipline, sweetie, be patient” she said above him.

He willed himself to come as he felt the first spasm of a climax, and he smiled, licking his lips, searching for the remnants of Amy’s wetness.

Suddenly the breasts fell away and he thought he heard his own cock moan with disappointment and frustration; it was feeling so good. Marie waited just a few seconds and then used her mouth, taking his length and humming on it. He quickly regained the surge and her mouth abandoned him yet again.

Marie was on a mission and she had never failed before. Using her mouth and hands, she brought him to a panting edge seven times, his hips trying to lift off the bed. She heard him moaning under Amy’s dress.

Amy grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head. The widower’s eyes were tearing and she spoke to Marie even as she looked down into his eyes.

“It’s time, Marie,” she said.

Then Amy began to rub her sex across his face, feigning lust, giving him a performance that she had given her clients.

(If you had just asked for only me, this could have been real…)

Marie was working his shaft with her fist as Amy gyrated on him and as Amy performed her climax for him, his excitement erupted in a huge single blast. The force of his ejaculation sent his cum splattering against the small of Amy’s back, and she could feel it trickling down between her buttocks.

Amy finished and raised up off the widower. “I need to go freshen up; you may want these until I get back.”

She took her panties from close by, wrapped the crotch around two fingers and inserted them deep inside her. Then she stuffed the panties, crotch first, into his open mouth and went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later as she passed by the bed, Marie was gently running the spiked wheel across his scrotum as she pumped her fist on his shaft. She put her mouth over his crown and ran the spiked wheel down the underside of his shaft. His hips jerked on the bed, but he was silent.

Marie climbed onto the bed straddling the widower’s hips and impaled herself on his tender erection. He was still moaning into the panties while Marie rode him hard and fast as Amy went to the kitchen. She found some tea, heated up some water. Then she sat quietly, listening to Marie’s moans of pleasure and the widower’s grunting as Marie took her pleasure from him.

“Last round coming up, Amy!” called Marie. Amy went back to the bedroom and Marie was still sitting on top of him. “He still gave me quite a load. Do you want to change places?” Marie asked.

“No, I don’t want to make him do that,” Amy answered, “Let’s just finish it.”

(He’s only interested in the physical act anyway….)

Marie disengaged from him and resumed her position on her knees on the floor between his legs. Amy pulled the panties from his mouth and he was gasping, seemingly out of breath.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” she asked, caressing his cheek with her palm.

“Yeah, I think so,” he panted, “But I wish it had just been you here today with me.”

Amy’s heart sank and felt close to crying. But instead she leaned over to kiss him warmly on the lips. “Just try to relax and enjoy it; this will all be over soon, Ben.”

She resumed her position over his face and settled down comfortably, giving him access and a choice of action. He immediately lapped across her opening and then let his tongue play over her clit. She rocked on his chin, genuinely aroused and intent on satisfying him fully.

Marie had spread more lube over his cock and testicles and was gently massaging him, knowing he would be sensitive. She recognized a renewed hardness as Amy began moaning and moving on his face. She worked her hands faster, paying attention to the tip as he began moaning as well.

Amy put a hand on his forehead, and holding him still she raked her sex across his entire face as the intensity of her orgasm stunner her. Marie could feel his balls moving and she quickened her stroking even more and was rewarded with a surprising amount of his sperm, given what he had been through.

********** ********** **********

Later, after she had freed his restraints, Amy lay by the widower’s side as Marie came out of the bathroom. “I’ll get my things and be on my way,” she said, waving a kiss.

The widower took Amy’s hand in his and told her, “I appreciate your doing all this for me today, Amy.”

“What did you think about it; the bondage and the rest?” she asked.

“It was more than I expected, so I have had enough of bondage and all that,” he admitted. ”A threesome was just for curiosity. But what I really wanted was more time with you.”

She kissed him lightly on the lips, and replied, “That is definitely something I can arrange for you, Ben.”



Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments