Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 14 – Togetherness)

"They all get together, and it is wonderful"

4
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this story, and that it gives you pleasure. If you do, please take a moment to leave a comment or get in touch. Comments and messages keep the story going."

Monday was such a marvellous start to the week that I thought it could not get any better. The rest of the week was back to normal, busy with work and other responsibilities. Sophie and I flirted a bit, but nothing else happened at the office. Sophie’s call on Wednesday evening and our WhatsApp video session were pretty good too, but it was not until Friday came that I was really and truly proven wrong. It could get better.

I had gone home for the day, having left Sophie to lock up. I went for a nice long jog through the park and got back to my house at around 6:30 PM.

Just as I entered the door, my phone rang. It was Sophie.

“Doc, sorry to call you now, but I need someone to talk to, do you mind?” she asked.

“Of course not, Sophie,” I said. “After all we have shared, I am here for you any time no matter what it is, remember what I said on Wednesday. I meant it.”

“Okay, thank you,” she said. “Can I come over?”

“Of course,” I replied. “I am here.”

“Okay,” she said. “I’m calling an Uber, and I will be there in fifteen minutes.”

“Alright,” I replied, a little bit concerned. “I’ll grab a shower, I was just jogging. See you soon.”

I got a shower and changed into my evening attire, which was basically a pair of old shorts and a tee shirt. I had just come back to the living room when I heard voices outside. I went to the door and opened it.

“Surprise!” shouted three lovely female voices.

“Oh my goodness, surprise indeed,” I said looking at Sophie, Tessa, and Tarryn. “Come inside.”

They came in and we shared a very unexpected group hug.

“I went for a coffee,” said Sophie. “I bumped into Tessa and Tarryn, and we got to talking, about sex of course.”

“Yeah, and we decided we should all come over and give you a treat,” interjected Tessa excitedly.

“We want to play for you,” said Tarryn, her eyes lit up with excitement.

“Play?” I asked with a smile. “You mean like ping pong or something?”

“No, silly,” said Sophie, trying to look serious. “Masturbate for you. All three of us.”

“Oh my!” I exclaimed, waves of tingles washing over me. “That would be an amazing treat. And so special. Oh my, I love you all.”

“We love you too,” asserted Tessa with an intense look of arousal in her eyes, as if authorised to speak on behalf of the other two.

Then they surprised me; they endorsed Tessa’s assertion with a nod of their heads.

I smiled up over the top of my head at that moment. Never has a human being been happier.

“So,” said Sophie. “This game has rules, well one rule. The rule is nobody can touch anyone else, but otherwise, anything goes.”

“Wow,” I said. “That is so hot.”

“We are masturbation junkies,” said Tarryn. “We want you to see, you helped us to accept our love of masturbation and of our pleasure.”

“And we want you to cum with us,” said Tessa.

“We hope that all of us masturbating together will make it incredibly intense for you,” said Sophie.

“And for ourselves,” said Tessa and Tarryn together almost as if it were rehearsed.

“Yeah,” agreed Sophie. “For all of us.”

“I don’t think I could turn down that offer,” I said. “That is just about the best thing in the world.”

With that, the ladies started helping each other undress. I watched mesmerised, and then they were all down to panties. And all panties had a very obvious wet spot. Sophie walked over to me and started to undress me. Soon I was naked and sporting a very tight erection.

“Oh fuck,” sighed Tessa. “I want to see you stroke that lovely cock.”

“I want to have it inside me,” said Tarryn with a sharp intake of breath. “Sometime.”

“I think we all do,” said Sophie. “And one day we will take turns riding that cock, and cumming intensely all over it.”

“Fuck, Sophie,” I said, squeezing my cock and watching a bead of precum form. “You have any idea what a dream that would be?”

“For all of us,” said Tessa giggling.

I started stroking my cock slowly with my right hand while rubbing the precum around with my left. It was already burning.

All three of the ladies started pinching their nipples and rubbing wetness from their pussies over them. Tarryn was the first to pull off her panties.

“Screw panties,” she moaned. “I need access.”

With that, Tessa and Sophie also pulled off theirs.

“Let’s line up on the back of the couch, standing up, leaning back on it,” said Sophie, ever the logistics expert.

I pulled around one of the other chairs and leaned back on it facing them.

“This is so hot,” I moaned stroking my cock.

“Feels good,” breathed Tessa rubbing her clit. “Very good.”

“I could just cum,” said Tarryn. “I could just lose it.”

“No!” yelled Tessa. “We must all cum together.”

Tarryn slowed down, and I could see from her eyes she was really feeling it. Her eyes glazed and got this look of intensity about them. Tessa was making circles around her clit with the fingers of one hand while pinching her nipples with the other. Sophie had two fingers of one hand inside her pussy and was making rapid back and forth movements over her clit with the other. I stroked my cock and enjoyed how seeing them masturbate enhanced my own sensations.

We were all lost in our own feelings, when Sophie burst out laughing.

“Imagine if anyone else could see us now,” she giggled through aroused breathing.

“I was almost cumming,” giggled Tarryn. “Now you stopped me.”

“Same here,” moaned Tessa still rubbing her clit. “Fuck, I love you all.”

“I love you all too,” I said, laughing despite stroking my cock and feeling amazing things. “You are amazing.”

“Okay,” said Sophie. “We need to all cum together. Everyone keep moving your fingers however feels good, and say when you are getting close.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” we all replied together, causing another little episode of giggling.

I have to admit it was a bit funny, and at the same time very erotic, to watch three amazing women masturbating while I stroked my cock for them.

I have to admit I was getting close a lot faster than I thought I would, or wanted to, but the women were also getting close, I could see it in their faces. Sophie was looking sideways at Tessa and really enjoying what she was seeing.

“Fuck, close,” moaned Tarryn all of a sudden. “Fucking close. Who else?”

“Me too,” breathed Tessa. “Sophie, you lead.”

“Yes,” I moaned. “Sophie, say when we cum.”

“Close,” moaned Sophie, spurred on by the other two being close. “Okay, thirty seconds.”

“Edge,” moaned Tessa soon.

“Almost,” said Sophie. “Doc, you cum with us now.”

I was feeling so good that I almost forgot to speak.

“Ready,” I moaned.

“Let’s ... cum ... now,” moaned Sophie. “I’m cumming.”

“Cumming!” screamed Tessa and Tarryn together.

At that moment, my cock shot its cum out over my leg, and I moaned loudly.

“Fuck, cumming!” I screamed. “You're fucking awesome. I fuck ... king ... love ... you.”

We were all lost in each other's moans and sounds of orgasms.

“That has to be the most amazing thing ever,” I said as I came down from my orgasm, licking the cum off my fingers.

“Wait!” screamed Sophie, running to me and sucking the cum off my hand and kissing me with my cum on her lips.

“Let's go to my room and rest,” I suggested. And with that, three beautiful women followed me to my bed.

“Nice bed,” said Tarryn, looking at my oversized bed. “You made it for all of us.”

“Haha, yes,” I said. “I was clairvoyant.”

“I am glad you were,” said Sophie dragging me down onto the bed, and kissing Tarryn on the tummy.

“You gonna make me want more,” said Tarryn, giggling.

At that, Tessa leaned over and kissed Tarryn on the lips.

“You didn’t really think that was all, did you?” she asked.

“Seems like the night is young,” I said, slowly sliding my hand up Tarryn’s thigh. “I know you can feel more than that.”

“We all can,” said Sophie, reaching for my cock. “Even a man like you.”

Tessa leaned over Tarryn and wrapped her lips around my cock in Sophie’s hand, and Sophie pressed Tessa’s neck to push my cock further into her mouth, and then she leaned down herself and kissed the back of Tessa’s neck. Tessa moaned into my cock.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

Sophie let go of my cock and turned her attention to Tarryn. She reached down and pushed Tarryn’s legs apart, and then went down on her and licked her pussy lips, her tongue darting into Tarryn's pussy before flicking up over her clit. Tarryn moaned and opened her legs more to give Sophie access.

“Wait, Tarryn,” said Sophie, breaking off what she was doing. “I want to kiss Doc with your taste.”

And that is what she did; the taste of Tarryn's pussy in Sophie’s kiss while Tessa gave me a marvellous blow job was just an incredible feeling. I have no right to be so lucky. The three most loving and wonderful women in the world, in my bed.

“Doc,” said Sophie. “As much as I want your cock in me, I can’t right now.”

“Thass okay,” I moaned.

“But I know that Tarryn wants you inside her,” continued Sophie. “Right, Tarryn?”

“Fuck, yes,” replied Tarryn. “Making me ache for it.”

“Tessa, stop sucking him,” said Sophie. “Let him fuck Tarryn’s pussy.”

“Oh my,” I said. “You are too wonderful, all of you.”

I knelt between Tarryn’s legs and pressed my cock against her pussy entrance.

“Are you sure you want me in there?” I asked.

“Yes, Doc, fuck me please,” moaned Tarryn, her eyes wide with anticipation.

“Fuck you where?” I continued.

“Fuck my cunt,” Tarryn replied. “Fuck my virgin little cunt for me.”

With that, I thrust deep into her, and she gasped, her eyes going even wider as an involuntary moan escaped her lips.

“Feel me filling you up,” I asked.

“Ohhh,” moaned Tarryn. “Fucking fuck.”

We all chuckled at that. Tessa and Sophie lay on either side of Tarryn, and Sophie started making circles around Tarryn’s clit while Tessa sucked on her nipples.

“A-fucking-mazing,” moaned Tarryn. “Fucking gonna fucking cum.”

So much for holding back. Tarryn's body was rocked by the throes of an incredible orgasm. She bucked and moaned and her eyes filled with tears of joy and pleasure. I held back my own orgasm. I wanted to see if she could cum again.

Tarryn burst into tears. She wrapped her arms around me and held on like her life depended on it. Sobs rocked her body. Tessa and Sophie wrapped around her, and I pulled my cock out, not wanting to cause her pain.

Suddenly she was laughing as hard as she was crying.

“That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced,” she said, still laughing as she spoke.

We slowly disengaged. Tarryn had the most amazing ‘just fucked’ look on her face, with tears running down her cheeks. We all took turns kissing and licking her tears away.

“I love you all so much,” said Tarryn.

“We love you,” we all said in unison.

“But wait,” said Sophie. “Doc didn’t cum.”

“No,” I said. “I was hoping for another orgasm.”

“I volunteer,” said Tessa with enthusiasm, rolling onto her back and opening her legs.

“I would not mind that at all,” I said, kneeling between her legs.

I pressed my cock straight into Tessa’s pussy, all the way to the hilt, and Tessa moaned loudly. Tarryn and Sophie got into the same position as Tessa and Sophie did with Tarryn, and Sophie began to massage Tessa’s clit while Tarryn kissed Tessa’s lips. Tarryn also played with Tessa’s nipples with her fingers, and Sophie locked onto one with her lips.

Tessa was moaning, and her eyes were locked onto mine as I knelt and held myself up with my hands to look into her eyes and give space to Sophie and Tarryn to do their jobs.

“Fuck me hard, Doc,” moaned Tessa. “Fucking fuck me hard.”

“You want me to thrust deep and hard,” I said. “Like this.”

I thrust deep and moved fast, fucking her just how she wanted to be fucked. With all the other sensations, Sophie rubbing her clit and sucking her nipple while Tarryn kissed her again, Tessa was getting closer and closer very fast. But I kept thrusting and I felt my own orgasm build up too.

“Gomffa cumf,” moaned Tessa into Tarryn’s kiss.

I let my own orgasm loose at that point and looking into Tessa’s eyes I let go, shooting my hot sticky cum into Tessa’s orgasming cunt.

The kiss broke off, and Tessa screamed, “I’m cumming!”

“Cumming too,” I moaned.

“Fuck me!” she yelled, the orgasm taking her. “Don’t you fucking stop!”

I kept thrusting in; we kept cumming.

“One more!” yelled Tessa, as one orgasm finished and another one started.

Although my own orgasm was winding down, I did not want Tessa to lose the second orgasm, so I kept thrusting and Sophie kept circling her clit.

“Ohhh,” moaned Tessa as the orgasm took her. “Fuck me, Doc.”

Slowly her orgasm subsided, but suddenly she bucked and moaned again.

“Finger me, Sophie!” she yelled. “One fucking more.”

Sophie and I did our jobs well, and Tessa was taken by another orgasm. It was amazing to watch her cumming like that.

Finally, Tessa was done. Exhausted, and all orgasmed out, she turned on her side and fell instantly asleep.

Sophie rolled over onto her back and opened her legs. Her beautiful pussy was dripping wet. I reached up and touched it and she moaned.

“Go down on me, Doc,” she said. “I really want you to make me cum.”

I did not need to be asked twice, and I latched onto her pussy with my lips and tongue, and Tarryn kissed Sophie full on the lips while playing with Sophie’s nipples with her fingers.

My tongue flicked and pressed on Sophie’s clit, and my fingers pressed into her pussy. She moaned into the kiss with Tarryn and moved her hips to press against me. It did not seem to take long before her breathing went out of control. I finger fucked her while my tongue circled round and round her clit the way she likes.

Soon Sophie was bucking and her breathing just went wild.

“Fuck me, Doc,” she moaned. “Gonna cum.”

I pressed my fingers against the roof of her vagina and that tipped her over the edge. She came in a moaning spasm of intense breathing.

“I lob vu,” I said into her pussy without breaking my movements.

Tessa and Tarryn held Sophie as the orgasm subsided, and they took turns kissing her. Then I kissed each of them with Sophie’s juices on my lips and in my mouth.

At that point, we all kind of moved into position with a pillow and dozed off, naked on top of the bedclothes. Luckily it was a warm summer evening.

At some point, I got up to pee and threw a blanket over everyone, and I snuggled up to Sophie and wrapped my arms around her. She sighed in her sleep and arched her back; we were in the perfect spooning position. I drifted off to sleep then.

At some time in the night, I felt Sophie get up to go to the bathroom, and then one of the other two went at as well. They came back together and Sophie got back into the spooning position, and soon we were asleep again.

I woke up with an erection, and Sophie was against me. I wanted to be inside her so bad, but she had made it clear that she was not ready for that yet; there was that connection with her useless husband. Yet, there she was, arching her back and reaching back with her hand to guide me inside her.

I entered her then, and it was incredible. Every bit of love that I felt for Sophie was concentrated in my hard cock as I pressed it between her pussy lips and deep inside her. She sighed and arched her back to take me as deep as I could go.

I reached around and cupped her breast, then I felt something: a small mole just below the nipple. Tessa!

So it wasn’t Sophie at all, and I was almost relieved in a way.

I started to move inside her, slowly, very slowly, while I teased her nipples and kissed the back of her neck. Tessa moaned and arched her back some more, wanting me to fuck her as I was doing. I could feel movement in the bed; someone was masturbating. I could not see who it was, but then I heard an aroused voice.

“Fuck her, Doc,” said Sophie. “Fuck her while I masturbate.”

“Oh yes, Sophie,” I said. “Touch your pretty clit and cum with us.”

“What about me?” said Tarryn, reaching around Sophie and replacing Sophie’s hand with her own and rubbing Sophie’s clit.

Somehow or the other, we managed to keep the timing right, and we all built it up together.

“I’m close,” moaned Tessa as I fucked her a little harder.

“Me too,” said Sophie.

“Almost,” moaned Tarryn.

Without another word, we all came together. It was so hot to shoot my hot cum into Tessa’s pussy while four orgasms were happening together.

After we all came down, there was a round of "I love you”s and lots of kisses. I had no idea who I was kissing half the time. But then we settled down and slept some more.

As I fell asleep, I thought, How lucky can a man get?

 

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments