Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party - Part 4: Second Helpings

"Fantasies can be fulfilled with a little help from your friends"

7
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Maggi quickly made sure all three of us were free from our “accessible” clothes.  Then she made Mitch and I lie next to each other while she positioned herself between us on the bed.  Facing us on her knees, she took a cock in each hand and slowly stroked.  She looked somewhat mesmerized by the feel of us.  Then she began to speak.

 “Do you like this?  Does this feel good?” 

 We mumbled our approval.

“Do you like seeing me do this?  Do you like seeing me so hungry for cock?”  Without giving us a chance to answer she said, “I bet you do.” 

I can’t remember seeing a woman so entranced by sexual hunger. 

“Are you going to be good boys and do what I ask?  Cause if you don’t, I may have to spank you.” 

At that, Mitch and I looked over to one another.  We shared a moment of surprise and a tinge of anxiety. 

Maggi leaned over and took me into her mouth.  She moaned something that sounded like a cat purring appreciation at the touch of a loving hand against it.  Maybe she wanted to return the favor from my time with her, but I don’t think so.  This was her realm.  Mitch and I had been granted visas to visit. 

Maggi’s mouth moved slowly.  The sensations seemed heightened because of that.  Maybe she wanted to make it good for me because that’s what would make it good for her.  Still stroking Mitch, she started using her tongue to make long, slow strokes up and down the length of me while looking into my eyes.

Mitch raised to his elbows to watch.  Maggi appreciated the attention and began talking to him. 

“I like licking Nick, Mitch.  Do you like watching me?  I hope you do.  Your cock is telling me you like it.”

With that, she dove back onto me and took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could.  Mitch reached over to tug her nipple.  Thinking this was a great idea, I reached for the one closest and stretched it toward me.  Maggi began moaning.  Her hunger took over and she began pulling me into her mouth faster.

Mitch dropped his hand to her pussy.  She opened her knees and let him do as he pleased.   She began trembling under his touch.  Her mouth would not be denied.  She pulled me in as deeply as she could and sucked on me as if I were oxygen to her lungs.  In actuality, it was she who had taken my breath away.  My resistance went with it.  I made some short, quick sounds that surprised me and started cumming like I hadn’t in years. 

My hips raised to meet her strokes.  I didn’t realize it, but she had started cumming, too.  She gyrated against Mitch’s hand while trying to swallow as much as she could.  When she finally collapsed, Mitch welcomed her onto his chest. 

Of course, I couldn’t know what had been happening in the living room.  When I came back to earth, I opened my eyes and found Sue standing in the door.  Still naked, the look on her face told me she had been there long enough.  Her face and chest were flushed.  A hand was resting inside her thigh near her pleasure center.  Had she been touching herself while she watched?  I wouldn’t blame her if she had. 

“How are you?” I asked.  I hoped my tone was welcoming and warm. 

“I’m doing amazingly well.  Charles and Cee are enjoying themselves so I thought I’d come over to see what was cooking with you guys.  I’m certainly glad I did.   I must say, I’ve learned some things about myself today.  I had no idea I could be this turned on for this long.  I had no idea I could be so, so wet.”

Hearing that reminded me of her first remarks and how much I wanted to taste that wetness.  True, I was certainly curious about what my wife was doing.  Forgive me for being distracted by the naked woman in front of me who was tantalizing me with reports of rivers flowing from deep places.  

“Why don’t you come on over and join us,” I suggested.

By now, Mitch and Maggi had recovered enough to be aware of Sue.  I noticed they exchanged a look as she approached and Mitch raised an eyebrow.  That wasn’t the only thing raised on him.  He had yet to be relieved from the sexual tension generated from seeing his wife put on the show she had in the living room and just minutes ago. 

 Sue sat on the edge of the bed next to me but not before checking out Mitch’s generous erection and Maggi’s magnificent everything.  As spent as I was, it was not lost on me that all the elements of more sexual fireworks were right in front of me.  

Sue locked eyes and said “Maggi, if you get off on being watched, then you’d be creaming your jeans for a week knowing that I just saw what I just saw.  I don’t know if I was more turned on by the blowjob you gave Nick or the handjob Mitch gave you.  What I do know is that I’d love to trade places with either one of them.”  

Maggi raised up on one elbow, smiled back at Sue, and took Mitch’s cock in her hand.  “Maybe you like to watch as much as I like to show.”

“Not as much as I like to do and be done.” 

With that, she reached across me and put her hand on Maggi’s and joined her in stroking Mitch.  I moved back on the bed to make more room for her.  Sue decided that she would never have a better chance to act on her bisexual urges so she moved around the bed and positioned herself between her two friends.  She returned to stroking Mitch and reached over to caress Maggi’s right breast.  Almost as if she couldn’t help herself, she leaned down and took Maggi’s breast into her mouth.  Maggi closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensation.

Hostess_AmaraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hostess_AmaraTS

When she pulled herself away, Sue said, “I want you to feel your breasts and pinch your nipples for me.”

Maggi willingly complied.  After only a short time, Sue leaned over and took Mitch into her mouth.  Mitch let out a quick gasp and raised up on both elbows.  Sue wanted more with Maggi and began taunting her. 

“Do you like this?  Do you like watching me put your husband’s cock in my mouth like this?”  She didn’t want an answer.  She wanted more of both of them.

“Or maybe you’d like him to watch his wife with another woman.  Open your legs for me, Maggi, like you did for Mitch.” 

Maggi was glad to oblige.             

When she did, Sue leaned down and began kissing her.  Still holding Mitch’s cock, she started stroking Maggi’s belly, then moved to the inside of her thighs.  I could see her fingernails trailing lightly from one thigh then the other.  Maggi opened further.  Sue accepted the invitation and positioned her hand under Maggi’s crotch so her thumb could find the nub of Maggi’s clit and begin tormenting it.

Then she leaned back up and looked back and forth at the couple beneath her.  Her hands seemed to be moving in unison as she stroked each of them.  By now, I was stroking my own cock watching the scene unfolding in front of me. 

Mitch raised up on his elbows again and reached for Sue’s breast.  He looked over at Maggi and that look told her to follow his lead.  Maggi took Sue’s other breast and began rubbing her nipple with her thumb.  Sue rewarded Maggi by inserting two fingers into her while still stroking her clit.  For someone who was supposed to be a novice at this, she sure knew what she was doing.  Maggi’s eyes closed and her head rolled back. 

I was not in anyone’s plans, but I was sure glad to have a ringside seat.  I started getting hard again and wished Cee were with me.  There wasn’t any sound coming from the living room and I didn’t know quite what to make of that.  I figured I’d find out soon enough and brought my attention back to what was in front of me. I leaned back against the headboard and got comfortable. 

Sue was starving for the touch and taste of a woman.  This was her moment and she would not be denied.     She released Mitch and began kissing Maggi in earnest all the while doing what she could to ignite Maggi’s pussy once more.

When Sue broke her kisses, it was to say with a mischievous grin, “You have no idea how many times I’ve thought of this moment.  This is much better than imagining.”

With that same mischievous smile on her face, Maggi’s hand found Sue’s nicely trimmed vagina and began fingering her gently.  That was enough to cause Sue to stop everything she was doing and let herself be pleasured.  It was also enough to cause me to begin stroking my cock in rhythm with Maggi’s hand.  As erotic as the scene was, I felt happy for them both. 

Sue closed her eyes and gave herself over to the sensations her body had craved for so long.  After only a brief time, Maggi once again took charge of the situation.  She got on her knees between Sue’s legs and began tonguing the wetness I had been fantasizing about all evening. 

 Mitch could take no more as an observer.  He positioned himself behind his wife, wet the head of his cock in the juices of her pussy, and pushed in.  Maggi had to stop and gasp at the sensation of her husband’s generous cock filling her.  She began to rock back and forth against it almost to get in sync with his thrusts.  Then she lowered her head to Sue’s sweetness and began licking once again.  Sue reached for Maggi’s head and held it against her.  She was in heaven.

I couldn’t tell if she wanted this moment to go on forever or climax as soon as she could.  Maybe she couldn’t either.  Her moans became louder and then became screams.  Mitch was watching his wife for the first time with a woman and got to fuck her to his heart’s content while it was happening.  I knew he wouldn’t be able to last very long given how turned on he’d had been all night.  While each of the three of them was engaged with the other, they each seemed to be in their own world.  Mitch, Maggi, and Sue were each having “firsts” and couldn’t seem happier. 

Sue came first.  As with her earlier orgasm, she screamed and thrashed under Maggi’s tongue and fingers.  Watching her got me rock hard.  Mitch was caught in the rawness of it all and began thrusting harder and faster.  Maggi stopped what she was doing with Sue and seemed to bring all her attention to the cock in her pussy.  She was thrusting back at Mitch and he began to groan. 

As his orgasm hit, he began groaning and thrust himself into Maggi as if he couldn’t escape from her tightness.  She, too, began to moan as her husband poured all he could into her.  When he finally released himself, he crawled onto the bed where he and Maggi held each other and kissed deeply.  It’s as if those kisses were kisses of thanks and a reaffirmation of their connection.  It was beautiful to watch. 

Just then Cee and Charles came into the room.  They were both naked.

 

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments