Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party - Part 3 The Main Course

"When we get hungry enough, everyone feasts..."

6
3 Comments 3
10.1k Views 10.1k
852 words 852 words

Cee was kneeling in front of Sue who was naked now.  She was now openly stroking Sue’s obviously drenched pussy.  There was a look of raw sex on her face.  Cee’s blouse was open.  Mitch moved to the floor to one side of Sue and attached his lips to her left nipple.  Charles took his cue from that and moved down to capture her right.  Like Maggi a few moments ago, I was caught.

What I saw had my cock as hard as I could imagine it being.  Maggi walked up behind me and pressed into me.  She circled one hand around my waist and put the other on my cock.  Her grip was like silk and steel.  She stroked me as if she was mesmerized. She liked looking as much as being watched. 

Cee turned her head right to left again and again in order to have at least some eye contact with her three partners.  Mitch moved onto his knees till his hips were even with Cee’s mouth.  When she noticed, she raised a hand and began stroking him through the slick fabric of his workout pants.  Sue looked up and, when she saw what Cee was doing, began pistoning two fingers inside her pussy.

Her mouth was slack-jawed.  Cee couldn’t help but raise her hips.  Mitch pulled his pants down, then off.  His cock sprang free and he moved it back towards Cee’s face.  He guided the generous head of his cock between her lips and she took it in.  Sue began moaning as if she herself was being licked.  Cee lifted her right hand, moved Sue’s hand away and eased two fingers into Sue’s hungry pussy. 

Within seconds, Sue could take no more and begin pumping her sex into Cee’s hand.  Screaming into the world, she released an orgasm that seemed years in the making.  Charles moved to the couch to hold her and Sue collapsed into tears in his embrace. 

Meanwhile, Mitch’s cock and Cee’s mouth were becoming fast friends.  Her hand stroked him while her mouth tugged him into that smoothness again and again. 

Maggi’s was feasting on the scene in front of her.  Her hand began moving faster and faster over my cock.  It was all I could do to keep from cumming.  I grabbed Maggi’s wrist and forced her to stop.  I continued to watch the scene unfold.  I know my wife.  I know her pussy was hungry to be filled.

I walked over and dropped to my knees behind her.  I used one arm to circle her waist and pull her against me.  My cock began twitching against the smoothness of her ass.  I reached around and used my other hand to begin stroking the pussy that I knew so well.  It didn’t take long for her to begin to moan through her stuffed mouth.  My fingers went easily inside the waistband of her flimsy lingerie pants and found her G-spot.  That was all it took.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

She released Mitch’s cock with her mouth while her hand held on to it for dear life.  Her head dropped while her moans raised in volume.  I leaned forward and whispered, “Come on, baby.  Come for me.”

She couldn’t hold back if she wanted to and she sure didn’t want to.  Her screams were almost as loud as Sue’s.  I moved my fingers from her G-spot to her clit with the practiced expertise that only comes from loving someone very well for a very long time.  Her second orgasm took over and then a third.  She tried to take Mitch’s cock back in.  She failed because her pleasure made it impossible to think about anything else.

No one really knew how many times she came before pushing my hand away and collapsing onto the couch.  Like Maggi a few moments ago, she, too, had to gasp for air.  Mitch, in an unexpected moment of tenderness, leaned over and stroked Cee’s hair and kissed her face softly. 

Charles had been almost as neglected as the overcooked food in the oven, Sue recovered enough to look up at him and begin stroking him through his clothes.  Before long, his clothes were gone and the two of them began a dance of reassurance through intimate touching.  Then Sue reached down and pulled Cee to her feet.  With her arm behind his back, she looked up at Cee for permission and then guided Charles to Cee’s breasts.  It was easy to see he was shy.

With Sue’s gentle and playful urging, he found Cee’s breasts with his hands and then his mouth.  Cee was enjoying the attention and began stroking his head.  Sue began stroking his cock as a gesture of love.  Still lavishing Cee’s breasts, he clearly savored the moment.  His cock was rock hard. 

Maggi watched and took action.  She approached Mitch and me with a look of determination on her face.  She offered both hands.  We gladly accepted and she led us into the bedroom.  

 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments