Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party - Part 1: The Invitation

"We invite frinends over for more than dinner. The honest ones show up."

9
3 Comments 3
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Yes, the invitations were a little unusual.  Nonetheless, they were unambiguous.  “Accessible” was the key word.  Wear clothing that is accessible, the invitations read.  Anyone accepting would tacitly agree to an evening of touching and being touched.  Only two of the four couples invited accepted.  Now they were here.  The bold ones.  The daring ones.  The ones honest in their curiosity and desire.

 Charles and Sue arrived first.  Within ten minutes, Mitch and Maggi were here.  The six of us had been friends for several years now and even vacationed together last summer.  Sue had done the most overt flirting then.  Sometimes with the men, but it was the looks and more than innocent touching with her female friends that sometimes caused eyebrows to be raised and secret glances to be exchanged.  The wives had always gotten along wonderfully.  Their conversations were always playful and inevitably included sexual innuendo.  The husbands never seemed to mind unless they were teasingly being called out for not delivering the kind of satisfaction desired.  It was that easy familiarity that eventually led to this moment.  That and the unspoken awareness of something we all knew was was there.

Charles was average size, probably in all ways, except for his sense of humor.  He was the one who was most likely to keep our times together supplied with enough quips to keep everyone relaxed and open.  He wore what was, for him, an oversized shirt with a white Henley collar that buttoned down the front and was untucked from his jeans.  A good look for him.  Sue was also wearing a loose fitting top.  Two buttons, off the shoulders.  It was worn lower than any top I’d seen her in and there was no doubt she was braless.  Her clothing was often a little risqué, though tasteful.  Her breasts were large enough to make most people take a second look no matter what she was wearing.  Tonight they were boldly on display.  When we hugged hello, I was pleased with the feel of her skin beneath the fabric.  Her denim skirt had an elastic waist and flowed past her knees.  Not tight at all, I thought.  It might be easily raised or lowered.

Mitch was the most athletic of us.  He worked out faithfully and it showed.  He often wore clothing so that his physique would be known.  Tonight he wore a fishnet T-shirt and tight fitting workout pants.   While his torso was shouting that it wanted attention, the tightness of those pants made a statement too.  It didn’t take long for the women in the room to give him the kind of comments he craved.  In fact, Cee Cee, my wife, welcomed him by rubbing his chest and saying, “My, my, Mitchell.  I see that you’re ready to be accessible tonight.” 

“I always aim to please,” he replied.

“Don’t forget to please aim as well,” Charles chimed in.  Though the joke seemed obviously corny and forced, in our nervousness, we all laughed as if on cue.  

Maggi was in a most revealing outfit.  She wore a loose fitting white tank top with thin straps.  It was barely able to conceal her.  The front was cut low enough that if she bent forward at all, an admiring neighbor would see her breasts all the way to her nipples.  The sides were cut daringly wide.  With any movement on her part, a tantalizing profile of her firm breasts could be easily had.  Her skirt was not long enough to conceal anything she wanted concealed if seated.  Obviously she didn’t want much concealed. 

This time it was Sue who stated the obvious.  “Damn, Maggi. You have never looked hotter.  If I weren’t already turned on looking at you, I’d feel so outclassed I’d want to go home.” 

After what passed for more nervous laughter, all of us tried to pretend we weren’t surprised at the boldness of Sue’s remark.  She noticed our pretending.  I, and maybe the rest of us, were secretly glad she had broken the ice about what our real thoughts were. 

I was wearing a jet black comfortable V-neck T-shirt.  Not too daring, but the sleek microfiber material felt great against my skin.  I hoped it would feel as good to someone touching me.  My pants on the other hand were something purchased from a place selling clothing from India.  They were two light colored panels in front and back closed by attached strings around my waist.  They were long enough to almost touch the floor.  When closed, the cloth was generous enough to cover my legs from the sides even though they were not sewn together at all.  When I sat, they would drape open and reveal as much or as little as I would like.  No underwear of course.  If my penis were to get hard at all, anyone would be able to tell.  I was afraid my pre-cum would give me away.  I hoped that wouldn’t be too soon.  There was nothing I could do about that.  My desire to go farther towards something honest overrode my fears of being seen as being blatantly sexual.

Cee Cee, modest as she was in some ways, had a flair for dressing.  She was always the one wearing something a little bolder that most folks might.  She loved color and fun shoes and was almost always the one envied for her style.  Tonight, she was wearing an elegant, long sleeved black top.  The buttons started low and would have been somewhat risqué no matter the material.  Except for her collar and cuffs, this material was sheer.  Her breasts, not quite those of her younger friends, topped by dark pink nipples still commanded admiring looks.  Everyone was more than surprised and stumbled to not be too obvious as she greeted them.  Her dark black thong was visible behind nearly sheer, loose fitting lingerie pants.  Come-fuck-me black suede pumps with a low heel brought the outfit a classy touch. 

“I didn’t know you were giving me an early birthday present, Cee.”  Charles couldn’t contain his admiration of my wife and the body he had often complimented over the years. 

Sofiaburmans1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofiaburmans1

“Well, of course, Charles.  However, the present isn’t just for you.”

“Oh, really?” said Sue.  “I hope I get a present tonight.”  Her eyes were locked on Cee’s breasts.  With that, she looked at each person enough to send a message.  I think she wanted us to notice her nipples had begun to poke into the soft cloth of her blouse.  They sent a message, too.  I wished I could reach over and rub my thumb across one of those stiffening nipples.

“Let’s talk over some wine and that will give the dish I’m making time to finish cooking.”  With that, Cee led us all to the living room while she and her friends went into the kitchen to pour wine for us. 

Charles instantly began talking.  “Wow!  I had no idea something as great as this would happen.  Not that I didn’t wonder or even fantasize about each of your wives.  Whose idea was this, Nick?  Your’s, Cee Cee’s, or both?”

“The truth is that Cee and I have always been curious about what it might be like to open up our relationship.  You know she has never been shy about what she thinks or feels and is willing to say whatever is on her mind.  I love that about her.  When it comes to sex, she has been really open and yet somewhat traditional.  Our talk evolved to become more frank and it led to us sharing our fantasies.  At a certain point, we realized we both wanted to go further and explore more.  Who better to explore with than people we know and like and trust?  So, to answer your question, this is a choice we both made.” 

Mitch chimed in.  “I’m blown away, too, Nick.  To be honest, I’ve always been turned on by Cee Cee and Sue but I’ve never wanted to cross lines that might screw up our friendships.”

“We had the same fears.  That’s why we sent out as many invitations as we did.  We figured everyone would self-select and we would either be outcasts or end up with the people we were closest with.  It looks like that’s what’s happened.”

Meanwhile in the kitchen, our wives were having similar thoughts. 

Without any hesitation, Sue jump started the conversation.  “Compared to you two, I feel almost overdressed.  I know we’ve seen each other in locker rooms at the beach on vacation, but this is a whole other thing.  I’ve  always wanted to tell you how attracted I am to each of you but could never come right out and say it.  All I can say is, ‘Wow!’  Maggi, you’re married to such a hunk.  Cee, Nick is good looking, too, and he’s always so sweet.  I’ve envied both of you.  Now I can tell you that I’ve secretly been turned on all this time by all four of you.  Of course, I love Charles and I’m happy in my marriage.  At the same time, if I’m going to be honest, I’ve always wanted a little more.  Maybe a lot more.  I hope I haven’t offended you.  I wouldn’t want to lose our friendship no matter what.” 

Maggi looked over at Cee asking with her eyes who would talk next.  Cee nodded to her and Maggi began.

“Mitch has been fantasizing about us being with others for most of our marriage.  I, of course, always put him off.  But the truth is, the fantasy started to stick with me especially after our love making when we used it to turn each other on.  I found myself wondering about what it would be like and then found myself being more and more turned on when I wondered about it.  So when the invitation came, I couldn’t pretend I wasn’t curious.  I figured there wouldn’t be a safer place to open up to this idea than with you guys so I decided to go all in.  Dressing like this and thinking about you and the guys looking at me sends electric feelings right to my crotch.  I hope it’s okay to tell you all this.”

“Oh, honey, of course it is!”  Cee and Sue both reassured their friend that she was safe to say and feel however she wanted to with them.  Sue reminded her that she, too, had just been pretty honest a few minutes ago.  The three of them shared a quick hug and then the others looked at Cee Cee.

“I’m a nervous wreck!  I’ve been worrying about this since Nick and I agreed to try it a month ago.  We talked and talked about what to say on the invitations, who to invite, who to definitely not invite, what the ground rules would be, what to serve, what to wear, how to handle our fears, everything.  Like you, I love all four of you and have been terrified I might lose you.  Now that you’re here and talking with me, I feel so much better.  And, by the way, you both look great!  You are both so beautiful inside and out, how could I not be at least a little bit turned on by you?”

“Thank you for having the courage to do all this, Cee.  You’ve always been the person who gets the group to try stuff so If anyone was going to do something like this, it would have to be you.  I’m so grateful to you and also nervous as hell.  Charles and I talked a lot, too, and decided this was a chance we didn’t want to miss.”

“Yes, Mitch and I talked about it a lot and realized this was going to change things for our marriage.  I couldn’t think of four people who were more right for me and my personality to try this with so, yeah, I am nervous, too, and still willing to go full speed ahead.” 

“I’m sure the guys are wondering what’s going on in here and they’re probably getting more nervous by the minute so we better take some drinks in and see how things go.”

“That sounds good, Cee.  Before we go in, could we share a group hug?”  With that Sue reached over to Maggi who reached over to Cee and the three embraced.  To their surprise, Maggi let her hands drift down so she could caress the asses of her two friends.  They each responded by snuggling a little closer.  Cee kissed both Sue and Maggi on the cheek before breaking the hug.  They finished pouring the drinks and each carried two into the living room and the next chapters of their lives. 

Published 
Written by NicandNicey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments