Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dark Room

"An event takes place causing their world to spin"

13
8 Comments 8
8.6k Views 8.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Competition Entry: Put a Spin on it
It was just your typical Saturday, Levi and his lovely wife Starr were heading into the city for the afternoon. The traffic on the motorway was flowing nicely. The radio was tuned into their favourite channel - East Central. Levi turned to gaze at his wife, even after fifteen years together, she still rocked his world. Her ample 36C bosom and lithe frame caught his eye, he smiled wickedly feeling the usual stirring in his loins.

There was an interruption to the regular broadcast - an urgent newsflash was being announced. Levi turned up the volume, the presenter was making his blood run cold. Starr watched her husband’s face turn to stone. The transmission was reporting that according to a new apocalypse report, on December 21st 2013 - the world would end. So if the prediction was correct, in twelve hours’ time - life on earth would cease.

“Honey, I’m sure I read something about this on the internet last week. They really weren’t taking it as gospel, it might never happen,” said Starr, as she sat there worried and anxious, watching the mayhem unfold right there in front of them.

Vehicles were doing 180 degree hand-break spins right in the middle of the road. The broadcast became a blur, as blind panic set in.

“We can’t risk it, babe, all these people can’t be wrong, we’ve no choice,” roared Levi, as he hastily followed suit and hurled the vehicle around, spinning on two wheels.

The sound of tyres screeching and horns blowing took over Starr's thoughts. Could this really be happening?

Ten minutes later Levi turned off the motorway and made the short journey towards Sedgefield Crescent; the quiet street where they’d lived for the past fifteen years. All around them neighbours were packing up their vehicles, or getting ready to wait it out.

Levi braked hard as they reached the familiar driveway, Starr flung open the door of the 4x4 and raced toward the front porch. She would gather some things, water, food, clothes - whatever they needed to see them through this nightmare. But as sure as hell, perhaps Levi was right, they couldn’t take the chance of this weird cosmic event being for real.

Levi and Starr raced against the clock gathering provisions - then Levi stopped dead in his tracks. He’d only just remembered - the Anderson Shelter at the bottom of the garden. Starr used it as a kind of retreat, it was where she painted, meditated and developed her own pictures. But could it help save their lives?

“The shelter!” Levi shouted.

“Oh god, yes, it could be our life line!” she wailed back.

At that moment, Levi gazed lovingly at his wife. She looked sexier than ever with her hair in disarray and with her face flushed - giving her a beautiful sexy glow. Her slender frame was just crying out to be taken. It was totally ridiculous, but he’d seldom felt so turned on.

Starr stood there admiring her handsome broad-shouldered man, knowing exactly what was going through his mind.

“Don’t go getting ideas, Levi Gregory,” Starr said with a flirty smirk.

He then strode across to where she was standing and cradled her in his big powerful arms, almost crushing her with his strength. “Babe, hold that smile, we’ll get through this,” he said grinding his erection against her trim body and closing his mouth over hers.

Starr felt herself go to mush and squirm inside, he’d never failed to arouse her. The alarm was still going off in her mind however. Was the shelter fit for the task? And, they couldn’t just leave their friends to fend for themselves.

Starr’s best friend Regina only lived a few streets away - she immediately got dialling. The phone was ringing and was answered on the third ring.

“Hey, babe, I suppose you’ve heard all about this end of the world lunacy,” said Starr, trying to sound calmer than she actually felt.

“Um, yeah Starr, would’ve been kinda hard to ignore it, the entire street’s in chaos over here.”

“What you gonna do then?” asked Starr, but raising her voice an octave.

“Hell, we’re just staying put. Saul is going crazy trying to board up the windows.”

Then Levi appeared in front of his wife with a look of urgency written all over his face.

“Tell them to get over here, and to bring some food, any damn thing they want for that matter, and to do it double quick!”

“Babe, Levi is kinda worried this ain’t a prank, he says to get over here, and like now. Bring food, and anything else you want. We’re gonna wait this thing out in the shelter.”

“Okay, we’re on it,” said Regina, before cutting the line.

Meanwhile, Levi and Starr gathered every essential imaginable to see them through the next week, if it came to it. The shelter was hardly home away from home, but had running water, a chemical loo, and was kitted out with a light tunnel and solar power.

“So, be nice to Regina?” Starr urged.

He looked on with a sardonic grin. “Sure, but only for the next twenty four hours.”

“That’s good, honey. Regina is my best friend, and as for me, I don’t care if her boy-toy is fifteen years her junior.”

Levi then threw Starr a bottle of apple pop. “Here, take this with you, he’s probably never seen a real man’s drink.”

Starr glared at him. “He’s a grown adult of twenty five years of age, and Regina loves him.”

Levi gave a hearty laugh. “I hope we’re only down in that darn shelter for one night, ‘cause I doubt your sex-crazed friend could last out much longer, and she ain’t coming anywhere near you or I.” He then slapped Starr playfully on the backside. “Go wait in the shelter. I’ll bring the rest of this stuff.”

Starr dutifully did as she was told and headed for the old army bunker. This was Starr’s very own sanctuary.

She skipped merrily down the garden, even with this crazy cosmic event hanging over them - she would be with the two people whom she loved most in the whole world.

A minute later Starr undid the lock and opened up the two double doors. The shelter was bright and airy, equipped with everything required for a comfortable enough stay. Though, anything more than a few days would be pushing it - things could get a little feverish after that.

Starr got to work sorting out the beds, luckily all their camping gear was stowed in the cupboards. It was all pretty basic, but comfy enough. Starr went about her chores, making sure she and Levi had their own space, Regina and Saul could have her dark room.

A short time later all of them appeared, and like laden donkeys.

“Hey you guys, I’m hoping we don’t need to stay down here for that long,” Starr laughed, eyeing the huge haul of provisions they’d brought along.

Levi stood cross-armed then turned to address Regina and Saul.

“Oh, I’m sure these two love birds will be perfectly happy living on a diet of vintage Krug, caviar, and chocolate fondants.” Levi then stood there waiting on a clever come back.

Regina gave a despairing smile. “Oh, come on, Levi, you’ll hardly know we’re down here.”

The two women exchanged looks, and half rolled their eyes. Starr observed her friend for a few moments. Regina was clearly trying to be civil - though as hard as it was. Starr then eyed her mini-dress, guessing she’d dressed to please her young man, and her ample cleavage was spilling right out. Starr gave a grin, also clocking the hemline that was barely covering her modesty. Regina’s newly platinum blonde hair cascaded all the way down to her slim waist in luscious, vibrant waves. And all the time, her iced blue eyes barely left her lover.

Hmm, was it possible that in twenty-four hours the four of them could put their difference aside, and co-exist in some sort of unity?

A short while later Starr lay on the makeshift bed and dreamt of the many wonderful hours spent in her own little sanctuary. Some things should be kept sacred - she really couldn’t share them with Levi. Of course, the painting and photography were for real. The meditation sessions were actually masturbation sessions. But hey, that was her secret, and hardly a crime.

Starr must have dosed off. When she awoke, Regina was sitting contentedly on the side of her bed.

“Hey, sleeping beauty,” she said gazing down at her friend.

Starr pulled herself into a sitting position. How the hell could she have fallen asleep at a time like this? Regina was sat there holding onto a brimming glass of vintage Krug.

“You’re gonna make the best of this, ain’t ya, babe?” said Starr, casually resting her hand on Regina’s thigh.

“Em, of course, it’s not every day the entire world goes fricking crazy, I’ll play along, there’s no sense crying over it.”

Starr bit her lip. Her friends close proximity was turning her on. She then took the glass from Regina and sipped the cool champagne. “Mmm delicious, I’m with you on that, go pour me some, babe.”

A moment later Regina returned with the lovely, fizzing, froth endowed drink and handed it to Starr.

She took an indulgent sip before speaking, “So, how’s things going with your geeky lover boy?”

“Oh, great, he’s just been made head of department at the lab.”

“He’s in the wrong job, babe.”

Regina gave a shrug. “Perhaps, but Saul thrives on molecule assimilation, and besides, he shows me what’s beneath his lab coat every night.”

They both giggled. It was a fact, Saul’s perfectly defined abs delighted Starr, and made her smile mischievously. He had the looks, poise and confidence. It was no wonder Regina lusted after him so.

Starr became aware of the two men talking a few feet away. At least her husband was now making an effort to get to know Saul. No doubt they were discussing the collision between The Milky Way and Andromeda. Astrophysics wasn’t her strong point. The nearest she’d ever gotten was watching Stargate on Pick TV.

Getting up from the camp bed, Starr drew back the curtain. Both Levi and Saul were glued to a T.V transmission being streamed from the Greenwich Observatory. Sensing something important, Starr gestured that Regina come and watch.

Greenwich were showing a view of our Earth and solar system. The female voice on the commentary kept droning on about Earth’s orbit becoming unstable in four billion years’ time, and if there wasn’t more investment into research, then a collision of some sort was inevitable.

Starr took another sip of her champagne. “So, when do space and time implode?”

“This is serious, Starr,” Saul announced. “We could be facing a major cosmic disaster just a few short hours’ away.”

Starr raised an eyebrow and Regina stepped closer to her bloke. “We know that honey, it’s just kinda hard to understand is all.”

Levi stood there unblinking and staring at his wife. “Perhaps Starr can soothe us all with a spot of… meditation.”

Starr froze for a moment. Something in her husbands manner was troubling her. He couldn’t possibly know. Her secret little sessions were diligently prearranged. This was a bluff, it had to be. She stared back at him, her expression unchanged.

“What if we all just focus on why we’re down here, huh,” Regina advised. She then threw Levi a look of caution. He could play the enforcer with Starr, but not while she and Saul were around. There was little enough time before zero hour to ruin it all with a quarrel.

Once the moment of tension had subsided, Levi and Saul turned back to the live footage coming from Greenwich, whilst Starr and Regina returned to cozying up on the camp bed. There was little else they could do - except for wait.

“Do you think he knows?” enquired Starr, deep in thought, and accepting another glass of vintage Krug.

Regina knew exactly what she meant. “And what if he does, that’s your business.”

She then opened the box of luxury chocolates, offering Starr a share.

“Mmm, how scrumptious,” said Starr, as she savoured a dusted chocolate treat.

The women lay on the camp bed indulging in calorific pleasures and half listening to the guys whittle on about magnetic energy. But their own minds were elsewhere.

After a while, Starr sat her empty glass down and propped herself up on one arm. She smiled adoringly at her beautiful friend, whilst lightly stroking along her inner thigh. Starr watched as Regina’s look changed from comfortable companionship to something quite different. “Oh, you minx, what happened to the - no touching rule?” she asked, wide-eyed with surprise.

Starr held her look, but only smiled in response - she could feel her own breathing start to deepen. At each touch Regina gave a soft moan, then telling Starr it felt so good. Starr was beside herself now, and also thinking her rather daring wardrobe choice to be very hot. In fact, she was barely able to stop her hands from wandering. As her reach slipped under her friend’s short hemline. Starr took Regina’s hand and pressed it to her own plentiful bosom. With a soft gasp, Regina only swept the defining contour, before trailing her fingers down her stomach.

“What would Levi say if he knew what we did down here, babe?” asked Regina, who was visibly writhing at Starr’s delicate touch - her eyes were becoming blissfully heavy.

Starr felt her face start to burn with arousal, then glancing up to make certain the curtain was fully closed. But if either Levi or Saul came in, they’d not see where her hands were - Regina having her back to the curtain; her body acting as a shield against intrusion.

After a little consideration Starr had an answer. “He’d be mad, but then I guess he’d find it kinda sexy.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yes,” said Starr, as she eased her hand beneath the thin material of Regina’s little thong, tracing the outline of her light downy landing strip.

“Ooh, ooh, you’re getting me very hot, babe,” Regina said, now showing a flush on her cheeks.

“Just as hot as when you watch me, with my pleasure toy?” asked Starr, eagerly awaiting the words she so wanted to hear.

“Hotter, you don’t know just how much. But keep that up, and they’ll guess something’s up,” she said, her face creasing in pearless desperation.

Starr squirmed and held her friends look - she was on the brink herself. They’d never really discussed their clandestine little sessions before. There was no need - the look on Regina’s face spelt almost everything out anyhow. And Starr went away in a state of dissolute arousal lasting the whole day.

As things stood, the current prediction remained quite real - all of them could be gone in a plume of smoke by 12 midnight.

HazelDupont
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HazelDupont

So why hold back.

Starr kept tracing a wispy outline over Regina’s light downy landing strip. The act felt so naïve, but yet so satisfying. The two women were quite different in their sexual likes and appetites. But somehow, Starr new that Regina was content to merely skim the surface of any ambiguity - both of them already having sexual satisfaction in their lives already. Starr continued caressing her friend’s pussy to quiet groans of approval, then following the silky hairline til she met soft bare flesh.

“Ooooh, so good,” Regina whispered, giving a pleasurable jolt.

Then to her delight, Starr felt Regina’s hand on her left bosom, gently fondling, then sweeping over her substantial 36C’s with raw abandon. Starr moaned quietly, then Regina homed in on her nipples, rubbing and tweaking. This was Starr’s Achilles heel, any amount of attention would have her on the edge. And sure enough, before long, Starr threw her head back, groaning with deep pleasure.

“You’re not getting away that easily, angel,” said Regina, revelling in gratuitous satisfaction.

Starr grinned. “Mmm, but should we?”

Regina laughed. “Yes.”

Starr then slid her fingers languorously across Regina’s slick wet pussy, allowing her index finger to wander the channels of her delicate folds, spreading her moisture as she went. Regina gave soft gasps as she lay there basking in the sheer exhilaration of Starr’s touch; her own hand moving over Starr’s bosom, caressing and tracing, then thumbing her rigid nipple firmly and diligently. Starr moaned softly, she was floating on blissful utopia, her fingers gliding over Regina’s clitoris, then back again. But then, dipping into her warm honey pot and thrusting her fingers exuberantly several times in succession; feeling Regina’s pussy clamp against her motions. It was all too wonderful.

The tensions went on for a while - ever rising. Starr was finding it increasingly more difficult to stay quiet. Then she felt Regina start to buck against her thrusts, and the friction against Starr’s nipples was sending a white heat around her body. With the limited privacy and resources available, it was a miracle that they’d even got to this stage. Just when Starr thought she couldn’t take it one moment longer - Regina latched onto her blouse, gave a short lingering gasp, then ceased her movements. Starr could feel her friends pussy contract around her fingers. All she could do was lay there in jubilant happiness, and watch Regina come down from a very intense orgasm.

From behind the curtain Saul appeared out the blue.

“Okay you guys, the boffins at Greenwich think they’ve cracked it. Though, it might just be a wild card. If we get past 12 midnight without the dark energy becoming unstable - then we’ve made it through.”

In an instant, both women turned to look. Starr removed her hand and Regina coughed before standing up, all-be-it a little shakily, to give her guy a hug. Starr watched them, whilst trying to conceal her own rather dreamy bodily reaction.

Then Levi appeared, too. “So, by twelve o’clock, we’ll either be alive and well, or… just let’s pray.”

“I hope the soothsayers are wrong,” said Starr, almost unable to conceal her compounding ecstasy.

“Let’s hope so…” said Levi, his voice trailing off. He knew something was afoot. But what?

***

A short while later, both Levi and Starr, and Saul and Regina, figured there was no disgrace in letting their differences and inhibitions go. Perhaps the prophets of doom had been right all along - maybe civilization was destined to go up in a plume of smoke.

Levi lay on the camp bed with his sexy ass wife pressed up against his muscular body. He lovingly ran his fingers through her long tousled locks, while Starr rested her head on his chest.

“You know, babe, I think Saul has been good for Regina,” he remarked.

Starr tilted her face to gaze up at him. “He’s a challenge. They get each other, both intellectually, and sexually.”

Levi pressed his lips against her forehead. The forced situation had certainly made him take note of a few things. He couldn’t tell his wife that he’d known all along about her private time down there in the bunker, or about Regina and her. Anyhow, Starr would never forgive him for such a breach of trust. He’d chosen to turn a blind eye in order to keep things sweet between them - it was a small sacrifice in his book.

Levi took a hearty pull of his beer and turned to Starr.

“I love you, baby, never forget it, you’ll always be my gorgeous sultry little vixen.”

Starr welled up at hearing his words. “And you my all-action-hero, I love you too.”

Levi turned to gaze at her. She’d never failed to make him smile, or to stir his cock. Starr moaned as he lazily trailed his fingers back and forth across her breasts, then unbuttoning her jeans, slipping his fingers beneath her panties and stroking her pussy. She gasped, feeling the familiar sensation of desire. Though, still more than a little aroused from earlier. All of a sudden Regina started emitting loud groans, then moments later a succession of cries and moans, accompanied by heavy breaths, and not just a little thrashing around.

Levi went still, Starr’s eyes widened and her face broke into a smile. Oh god, this was a little unexpected, knowing what Regina was like–under normal circumstances she’d die at the very thought of something so awful.

“Oh god, they’re doing it,” said Starr with a dawning realisation. “They really are.”

However, the sexual acrobatics behind the curtain only seemed to fuel Levi. Starr felt the hard ridge of his heavy cock press against her belly. His breaths fell on her neck, with his mouth gliding effortlessly around the curvatures at each side of her neck, then tracing his tongue along the outline of her collarbone.

“Oh, oh, oh god, that’s so good,” Starr cried.

Levi sat up, still in a straddling position. He clumsily undid the small pearl buttons on her blouse, then all but yanked it from her back. His breathing was deep as Starr rose up to meet his kiss, taking his tongue into her mouth, sucking and savouring in long languid strokes.

He then drew back. “I want to see you naked, baby,” he demanded.

Starr lay there gazing up at him, giving a naughty come-hither look; he’d need to strip her bare all by himself. Levi grinned then clamped down her wrists in just the way she liked - nice and firm. Starr struggled and fought against submission, as she tried to break free of his grasp. She could be such a handful at times - though, in a good way. He surveyed her with smoldering eyes, her female strength no match against his. The growing intensity was evident in the straining bulge pressing against her abdomen. Starr gave a restrained smile, she never let him know just how aroused she actually was, her pretend reluctance seemed to fire him up all the more.

She wanted him.

Several feet away Regina’s groans seemed to grow even louder. She was really going for gold behind the curtain. This was Starr’s dark room, where they played - watching each other reach the very peak of sexual arousal, then contort in delirious ecstasy. It seemed like such a simple pleasure, but one that brought such joy.

Starr watched the veins in her husband’s neck bulge as he hastily drew her jeans down her legs, then he took hold of her panties and did the same.

Levi then gave a low theatrical caveman growl, and delicately cast her lace bra to the floor. Starr gazed up and smiled, and he could make her laugh too, just another of his many facets. Finally, she lay naked before him. He cast a hungry eye over her slender figure, cupping her voluptuous breasts and leaning down to suck each nipple into an eager mouth. He did this numerous times before Starr began to squirm and groan with deep satisfaction.

Amidst the drama, Levi somehow managed to free himself of his own jeans, and then wrestle his shirt off, with each little pop button giving a soft ping. His boxer shorts hit the ground faster than Starr had ever witnessed, in sheer haste to penetrate his wife.

Few people had ever been allowed into Starr’s sanctuary, it was hers and only hers. But now, Levi was calling the shots, and of course she was happy to let him. Though, in her escalating need, she was almost powerless–it seemed both of them had reached that pinnacle point.

Levi kissed her lustily, his erection massaging her entrance - but holding back from penetrating fully. Starr stared up at him, her chest heaving in anticipation as he teased–she wanted to feel him deep inside her. His mouth moved zealously over her nipples, then trailed down her svelte body and finally came to rest between her legs, his tongued ran over her swollen lips and flicked enthusiastically over her clitoris–drawing a series of short frenetic gasps.

Starr could take no more. Her necessity for him was at its tip.

Then, Levi slowly sank his entire throbbing length into his wife. She closed her eyes and gave a deep groan–he felt so good inside her, and always had done. His thrusts fell into a constant rhythm, each motion becoming more pleasurable than the last. He then whispered to her that she was going to cum so hard for him. Then, he’d fill her with his cum - until it was streaming right out her cunt. Starr’s eyes lit up. Then her husband’s movements became shorter and sharper–every last inch powering into her, showing the full gravity of his yearning.

Starr tried to move in unison with him, though his sheer strength constrained her to staying fixed to the camp bed. All Starr could do was grip onto his hips, and groan for all she was worth. A few feet away, Saul and Regina could still be heard, as Levi drilled into Starr. Somehow she was locked in tandem with her friend’s cries - she couldn’t help it. Then all of a sudden Regina let out a long drawn out groan–before falling silent. Starr felt a quiver deep inside her own pussy. Regina had just peaked. A nanosecond later, she felt her own orgasm build like rapid fire.

“Oh, my god,” she said writhing beneath him. “I’m ready to… cum.”

Starr’s gaping state of bliss, and definitely that of Regina’s had Levi fighting his own control. His face contorted in euphoric angst as he tried to stave off his imminent climax, until after Starr had hers. He instinctively slowed his pace right down, allowing her to catch up.

“Oh, babe, you’re so damn hot,” he cooed to her.

She gazed up at him, her breathing deep and labored.

“Take me there, now Levi,” she urged him.

He leant down and kissed her softly, then thrust his tongue greedily into her mouth. Moving to her breasts, he squeezed them with his big hands before lapping and fluttering his tongue over her nipples.

Starr let out a roar. “Arrggg… oh, god.”

“That’s it, baby… cum for me.”

Starr’s breaths were short and sharp, her face distorted in beautiful pleasure, then she blurted, “Arrrrggggg…” embracing her orgasm with fierce spasms racking her body.

Levi slowed and took in the sight of pure delight. Once Starr had recovered her senses, he continued to plough into her, his own climax moments away.

Starr encouraged in a whisper, “Come on baby, let it go.”

With one last groan he thrust his ridged shaft as deep as it would go, and shot his seed into Starr’s hidden depths, right into her core - releasing rope after rope. Several jolts later he was still panting and all but spent, his cock still inside his woman.

“Whoa, that was amazing!” cried Regina from the other side of the curtain.

Starr’s eyes widened, then her face broke into a sinful grin. “Oh, I completely forgot myself.”

Levi kept his wife’s look for a moment, then clamping her to him he nuzzled into her throat, and mashed his lips to her cheek. “Oh, Starr…”

“Shh… that was incredible, babe,” she whispered.

Lifting her chin, he smiled and gave her a wink.

Starr then pulled herself up from the camp bed, slipped on her husband’s shirt and peeked behind the curtain.

“So then, you guys ain’t ya just completely shameless,” she said with a smirk, to Regina’s look of glee.

“Yes, and damn hot, or what,” she said laying there clutching a glass of vintage Krug, with Saul wedged in beside her - feeding her luxury chocolates.

Starr giggled, any embarrassment she’d felt had completely gone. She gave her friend one last wink before turning to go. It was only then that the enormity of the situation became real, and the emotion she was hiding escaped, as tears spilled down her face.

Seeing her obvious distress, Levi gestured for Starr to lay beside him on the little make-shift bed. Obeying, she got in and locked her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly and pressed her face to his. Daylight was fading outside; they passed the next while comforting each other, as the hours and minutes slowly went by.

11:50pm Friday 20st December 2013.

Levi, Starr, Saul and Regina stood watching the live broadcast being transmitted form Greenwich HQ. The world was holding its breath as 12 midnight fast approached. The scene was similar to watching base control during Apollo 13. Starr bit nervously on her fingernails; she’d already cried her last tear. Whatever happened now was in the lap of the Gods.

Pretty soon, the five minute countdown was showing up on the television screen. The red digits decreasing way faster than what seemed possible.

Starr linked hands with Levi, while Saul and Regina stood there watching, entwined in each other’s arms.

The four of them were frozen to the spot, observing live footage of the cosmos. At any given moment, Starr was anticipating a major intergalactic disaster. Another minute passed, and nothing. Suddenly, Starr became aware of a weird magnetic energy surrounding her - a pulse of electricity rushed through her body.

Was it just her? Did the others experience it too? She gazed at Levi, then at Regina and Saul. Something kinda aerie had definitely just happened.

12:00 came and went - 12:05, 12:10 then 12:15.

Starr felt the tightness in her throat start to ease, and her chest relaxed. Levi loosened his grip on Starr’s hand, while Regina and Saul sipped vintage Krug and ate rizzle crackers topped with caviar.

The screen at Greenwich HQ stayed up for the next few hours, our Earth and solar system remaining stable throughout.

At 6:00am, all of them emerged from the old army shelter.

“I never want to spend another Friday night like that ever again,” mused Starr, as they mulled their way back to the house.

“Just think,” said Regina taking Skye’s hand. “We know each better than ever now.”

Starr gave a wry smile. “I love you, Regina.”

She pulled her friend into an affectionate hug. “The same here, angel.”

Then Levi and Saul caught up and joined in too. As daylight started to emerge, the four of them were stood lamenting their love and giving thanks to the heavens for sparing them.

When all of them were back in the house, Starr made breakfast and things seemed to be as normal as ever. Though, she’d never be the same again, and perhaps now, would learn some meditation for real.
 
~The End~

 
Published 
Written by verity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments