Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chair

"Charlotte gets her revenge... was it worth it?"

19
13 Comments 13
12.7k Views 12.7k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

She stood clutching the edge of the counter top, gasping in a breath as she felt the piercing penetration rip through her body. Stifling a moan of despair, she wrenched herself free of the overwhelming emotions that cascaded through her at once: hurt, anger, sadness and revenge. She had just received the news from her best friend that her husband had been fucking around on her, seeing a mutual friend behind her back. What angered her the most is that she trusted this woman to be around her husband, to be around him when they were alone. 

“Lottie, are you going to be okay?” Sophie asked, weary to offer her best friend any sort of comfort. “I thought you should know.”

“Don’t call me that, Soph. You know that was his way of affection and I can’t stand the thought of it right now,” she snapped, instantly regretting the words as Sophie gave a visible flinch. “It’s not your fault, though. Thank you...for telling me.”

“I’m so sorry, Charlotte. I couldn’t take it anymore and had to let you know-” she started then fell silent, not sure how to tell her friend that she knew of her husband’s infidelity for some time and had just now only said something to her.

“What do you mean ‘couldn’t take it anymore’? How long have you known, Sophie?” Charlotte asked, glaring at Sophie with daggers.

“I found out a couple weeks ago and by accident. I, um, accidently walked in on them…” she trailed off, looking away from Charlotte and her death glares.

“And?” Charlotte asked expectantly. “What happened for you not to be able to say something to me then?”

“Well, they didn’t know I was there. They didn’t hear or see me come in. I saw him behind her with a handful of her hair,” she paused, visibly swallowing the lump in her throat, “and his dick was in her ass,” she finished, blushing furiously at the look on Charlotte’s face. 

“WHAT. THE. FUCK!” A mixture of rage, disgust and arousal warred inside her at the image of Henry fucking Tessa in the ass. “And where was this?” she asked, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer to her question.

“Ummm…” she began, her face a bright shade of red, “there.” She pointed to the micro fiber couch, the type that resembled leather, in the living room, doing her best to avoid making eye contact with Charlotte. 

“On my fucking couch?” Charlotte screamed, instantly feeling sick. “I took a nap there today! What the fuck, Henry!” 

“I was rather traumatized by the entire situation. I mean, I didn’t know a girl could take something that large up the ass and still walk around like nothing happened…” she trailed off, remembering Charlotte probably wasn’t in the mood for jokes.

“Really, Sophie? Must you say something like that in my time of distress? Come on, girl!” Charlotte huffed, quickly taken over by a fit of giggles. “Did you really just say you didn’t know a girl could take something like that up the ass and be fine?” she asked with a laugh. “Like you of all people wouldn’t know?!”

“I was just trying to lighten the mood, Charlotte dear!” she beamed with one of her magnificent smiles. “Besides, I’ve taken much larger,” she added with a wink. 

“We know, Soph. You’ve made it abundantly clear how big Gideon’s dick is. I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised. Henry tries his best but sometimes it’s not enough. And Tessa loves the attention. I guess they’re perfect for each other now.” Charlotte felt a little glum, but she honestly could’ve saw this coming. Henry’s attempts for sex had dwindled drastically lately and she chalked it up to him finally giving up and accepting it’d only happen on her terms.

“So...now what?” Sophie asked, breaking her out of her reverie. 

“I guess I move on and get over it. As for Henry and Tessa, I’ll think of something,” Charlotte said, looking at her friend expectantly. 

“Charlotte, I know what you’re thinking. NO. Just flat out no. I don’t think you could handle something like that. Not now anyways.” She gave Charlotte a stern look. 

“What? Maybe it’s something I wanna try at least once. What’s the worse that could happen?” 

Later she’d come to regret asking that simple question. 

***

“Are you about ready, Lottie?” Henry called through the bedroom door, standing there wearing his best suit. He adorned a gray jacket with matching pants, a white dress shirt he recently had cleaned and pressed, a gray vest with black pinstripes and a black tie to bring it all together. The grayness really made his red hair stand out like a flame among ashes. Charlotte insisted that he wore his dress shoes even though he was considering wearing his black boots, you know, for practicality purposes that Charlotte still didn’t understand. 

I wish you wouldn’t call me that. “Just a minute, Henry dear,” she replied, putting on the finishing touches of her makeup that she rarely wore. Charlotte decided simplicity would best get her point across for the night. The simple little black dress hugged her delicate curves, putting more emphasis on her hips that Henry deemed “your best features, Lottie dear” and her dark hair framed her face in cascading waves that hung just beneath the swell of her breasts. She opted for the dark eye shadow in hopes it would make her green eyes pop and was more than pleased with the desired effects. She kept the eye-liner subtle and instead put the emphasis on her long lashes, feeling them kiss her cheekbones with every blink of her eyes. Giving her lips a quick bite, she examined herself in the mirror before grabbing her purse and heading for the door. 

Oh, Henry dear, you’ve no idea what’s in store for you tonight.

Throwing the door open, she had to stifle a sudden gasp as she took in the sight of Henry standing with a bouquet of flowers and looking handsome as she could ever remember him looking before. “Henry, my love, you looking rather dashing tonight in your James Bond suit,” she said with a wink, giving him a quick once over even though the sight of him twisted her heart beyond words. “I told you the dress shoes would look better than your damn boots,” she added with a smile. 

The corner of his mouth upturned as he said, “And don’t you look rather stunning wearing a dress meant for slaying innocent and unsuspecting men. My, my, how did I get so lucky?” he asked, letting out a low whistle as he took her hand with his free one and slowly twirled her around, drinking in a healthy view of his beautiful wife. 

Blushing more with fury than flattery, she held her head up high, purposely avoiding eye contact as she said, “By being the gentlemen I know you’re capable of being. Now, we must get going if we want to get to Sophie’s before all the alcohol is gone.” 

“Yes, dear,” he replied, offering her his arm before they made their way out of the front door and to Sophie and Gideon’s party.

***

“I was wondering if you two were gonna show!” Sophie exclaimed, a slight slur to her voice as she regarded Henry and Charlotte with sultry eyes. 

“A little bit of a head start, I see,” Henry said, a little amused as he did his best to discretely check Sophie out when Charlotte wasn’t looking. He liked what he saw from Sophie; from the way her blue dress snuggly fit her slender frame, to the eye popping cleavage that threatened to spill out at moment’s notice, to the way her blonde hair was pulled up high on top of her head, with the occasional blonde curls that escaped, framing her delicate and pretty face. You’re smoking hot, but I love the way my Charlotte looks more than you.

“You can say that,” Sophie giggled, fighting the slurring nature inebriation was famous for creating. “You two better hurry and get inside. We’ve been waiting for you to arrive before the fun can start.” She sashayed from the doorway, purposely, Henry thought, wagging her ass at them as they followed her to the living room. 

“What do you mean ‘before the fun can start’?” Henry asked, confusion warring with trepidation and...excitement? No, certainly not. Lottie wouldn’t come to something like this, would she? It’d been a well known fact that Sophie and Gideon were swingers, but not the full fledged type that would swing with anyone or swing that often. On the rare occasions they hosted a swingers’ party, the invitation had been tossed to Henry and Charlotte, but was always returned with a polite and regretful - Henry would never admit it - No. 

“Oh, you’ll see,” Sophie said, looking over her shoulder and giving a subtle wink that Henry was sure Charlotte did not catch. In fact, it seemed like Charlotte was lost in her own little world and was oblivious to the way Sophie had licked her lips before turning into the living room where more guests awaited them. “At last, ladies and gentlemen, our final guests of the evening have arrived and not a second too late.” She gestured to a pair of bean bag chairs on the floor next to a couple neither of them had seen before and then simply said, “Sit.”

Charlotte and Henry took a seat in the familiar room they’d both been in several times before this party. Charlotte looked around and noted how prepared Sophie had been in setting up for this event. The room was a large square room with a plush leather couch where two couples sat against the far wall, a floor to ceiling window on either side of it that let in plenty of natural light during the day. Tonight they were donned with black curtains that were tightly shut to keep out any unwanted attention. On either side of the couch sat an entable, each with an expensive lamp that, in turn, had an expensive shade on top. Adjacent to the couch sat a plush leather loveseat where Gideon and Sophie sat, both with a drink in hand and looking at ease with the situation. Scattered amidst the floor, in no particular order, were various bean bag chairs - six, in fact - where two other couples, besides Henry and Charlotte, sat as well with drinks in their hands.

“Can we, er, get a drink?” Charlotte asked sheepishly. “You know, to, uh, sorta calm the nerves and get on everyone’s level?” she added with a sheepish grin. 

“OH! Of course, silly me!” Sophie exclaimed with a laugh before getting up and taking Charlotte’s hand and leading her towards the kitchen. 

“And do you have everything ready?” she asked, the two of them entering the kitchen together, hoping Sophie would catch what she was getting at. 

“Just about. Let’s get a couple drinks in him before we begin the drawing,” Sophie said, handing Charlotte a mixed drink that smelled oddly like a Malibu Sunset. Maybe because the drink was a Malibu Sunset. 

“You think Henry is going to drink this?” Charlotte asked, taking a sip of her drink. “Oh, this is delicious,” she added, taking a bigger swig. 

“Gideon will drink them on nights like tonight. What does he usually drink?” she asked, rummaging through the liquor cabinet and producing a bottle of whiskey. 

“Either whiskey or beer. Depends on his mood. We need him to lighten up so let’s go with the whiskey. Oh, but you have to mix it with Coke or he’ll cry about the taste,” Charlotte said with a shrug, taking a deep swig of her drink until she was sucking air. “Oops, looks like I’m going to need another one!” she beamed with a radiant smile as she handed over her empty drink cup for Sophie to refill. 

“Ease up, fire puppy! I don’t need you hammered before things get interesting. I want you to actually enjoy tonight,” she purred into Charlotte’s ear before gently nipping at it and pulling away, a visible shudder running through her best friend. 

“Fuck,” Charlotte moaned out, feeling the moisture build between her legs. “Stop it. I don’t want to be wet right now,” she said as sternly as her lying face could muster, but they both knew the truth. Drinks in hands, they both made their way back into the living room.

***

Charlotte sat in her bean bag chair, clutching her drink, willing her nerves to calm as Sophie produced a hat from the other room. She gracefully walked toward the center of the living room, stopped and regarded her guests with cool, sultry eyes, before turning her attention to Henry and Charlotte. 

“Alright, everyone else knows how this works so I’ll explain the details to just you two. Everyone will draw a number from the hat, but it’s important to keep your number a secret until everyone has drawn. After the last number is selected, you’ll reveal the number you drew and then will be matched with the person that drew the same number. Any questions?” she asked, mostly looking at Henry. 

“Wait, what’s going on? Charlotte, I thought you said this was going to be a normal party?” he asked, his eyes the size of saucers as the realization of the true nature of this party is really about. He looked around nervously, scanning the expectant faces of the couples around them. All of them knew why they were there. All of them knew what was going to take place that night. All of them knew what they were getting themselves into. All of them knew except for Henry. With a nervous gulp, he looked over at Charlotte and said, “Lottie dear, what’s going on?” 

“We’re just here to have a little fun, that’s all, Henry,” she purred, the excitement buzzing in her loins as she revelled in Henry’s obvious discomfort. Not much threw Henry but, when it did, she loved how it made her feel, the feeling coursing through her with a mixture of adrenaline and alcohol. “What are you worried about, dear?” she asked, noting how quickly the nerves had left her. 

“F-fun?” he stammered, trying in vain to not let the sudden shock of the situation be evident on his bright red face. He knew he was failing miserably. “What do you mean ‘fun’? Sophie,” he began, somehow composing himself as he looked up at her, “how did you talk Charlotte into this?”

“I didn’t have to. This was actually all her idea. But, of course, we’ll fill you in on all the details as we go along,” she replied with a wink before thrusting the hat towards him. “Now draw a number. And remember to keep it to yourself until everyone has drawn. And since you two are the newest additions, you’ll be matched up with your number last.”

Henry drew a slip of paper from the hat, unfolded it to look at his number and then dropped the paper into his lap. “We better have the same number or I want a divorce,” Henry muttered under his breath just loud enough for Charlotte to hear.

“Don’t worry, love. It’ll all work out,” she said with a smirk, drawing her own number with amusement. She looked down at the slip of paper in her hand.

“Six,” announced Sophie with a smile. 

“Five,” Gideon said next, looking pleased with himself.

“Two,” a slender woman with bright gold locks and a shimmering red dress said with a smile. 

“Four,” said a pretty light skinned black woman, her tight curls hanging loosely around her shoulders as her tight purple dress hugged her body. 

“Two,” said the husband of the black lady, smiling at the blonde with pearly white teeth and looking very handsome in his simple black and white suit, Charlotte thought. 

“Three,” said a dark haired man wearing a dark gray suit with a matching vest, a black dress shirt and a matching gray tie.

“One,” said the dark haired man’s wife with equally dark hair framing her pretty face as an expensive looking green dress flowed down her body, ending at her knees. 

“One,” said a man who Charlotte found simply beautiful in his white suit, black vest and black tie. He winked at the dark haired woman who responded with a deep blush, purposely avoiding her husband’s eyes. 

One by one the remaining guests were paired together, leaving only Charlotte, Sophie, Henry and a man she didn’t know unpaired and looking at each other as, Charlotte presumed, waiting for their cue to stake their claims. 

Charlotte looked at her number again before looking up and meeting Henry’s gaze. “Six,” she said, not looking away as the look on Henry’s face turned from hopeful to disappointment and then to straight up fury as the realization dawned on him that he was matched up with another man. 

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Henry asked, incredulously as he gaped at his wife and then over at Sophie. “How did this happen?” he demanded, looking as if he was about to get up and storm out of the room. 

“We can handle this one of four ways,” Sophie began, looking at Henry without a trace of pity on her beautiful face, “one: you can fuck this man and no one will judge you for it.

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

Two: all you both have to do is get handsy with each other. Three: you can be confined to the Chair where you’re not able to touch yourself in any way and the rest of us can do to you as we please. Or four: you’re free to leave if you so choose, but Charlotte is staying.” She finished, looking at him expectantly. 

“Is that so?” he asked, with an almost challenging look on his face.

“Those are the conditions,” Sophie replied, not breaking her attention from Henry. “What will it be?”

Charlotte was banking on the fact she was pretty sure he would go with option three. Henry had made it very clear how he felt about being touched intimately by another guy when Charlotte brought up the idea of a threesome that involved her and two other men. Something along the lines of “I will not have another man’s hard dick out in the open near me” was enough evidence that he wasn’t going to indulge in the first two choices. And, besides, she knew there was no way in hell he’d leave her there in a room full of people neither of them knew, other than Gideon and Sophie.

“If I go with option three, can I be promised that none of these men will touch me in any way?” Henry asked, his hands trembling slightly. Charlotte had seen this look on him before. It usually meant he was ready to start swinging if one of these poor fellas decided to make the mistake of even thinking about touching him. 

“Yes,” all of the men said in unison, startling Charlotte at the sudden synchronization of all the men at the same time.

Letting out a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding, he said, “Okay, I’ll go with option three.” 

Oh thank, God! Charlotte said, looking up as Gideon entered the room with the Chair. Odd how she hadn’t noticed him slipping from the room as Sophie explained Henry’s options to him. The Chair reminded her of a chiropractor’s bed that had been reshaped into a chair. The armrests and legrests had straps lined with fur to keep its occupant from touching themselves and from having the option to get up and bolt the room. It’s safe to say the Chair was meant for pure torture. You know, the sexual kind of torture. 

“Strip down, Henry, and have a seat. I assure you the Chair has been cleaned and sanitized since the last time it was used,” Sophie said with a shudder before giving Henry a reassuring smile. “You don’t want to know. Trust me.” 

Without a word, Henry began carefully removing the expensive suit he rarely wore out unless it was for special occasions which he - Charlotte assured him that this was definitely a special occasion - quickly realized was definitely not the case. He laid each piece carefully over the top of the bean bag chair he’d previously been sitting in. Once fully stark naked, he gracefully sat down in the Chair, his pale skin contrasting with the black material. Sophie quickly did up the restraints and gave each one a tug to make sure they wouldn’t come loose before lightly stroking a nailed finger from his chest, down his stomach and slowly across his quickly inflating cock. 

Licking her lips, she took his cock in her grasp and slowly began stroking up and down, Henry’s mouth slightly parting as he watched her slender hand move over his achingly hard pole. She slowly dropped to her knees, bringing her face within mere centimeters of his throbbing stick, before flicking her tongue across his bulbous head. With a smirk, she released him from her grasp, enticing an audible groan as she stood up and left him in her wake. 

“What the fuck?” he asked, looking furious as his neglected cock bounced to and fro in front of him. 

“Oh, one more thing. Gideon dear, would you be so kind to hand me the gag?” she asked with her hand held out expectantly. 

“Of course, dear,” he said, handing over the ball gag with a strap attached. 

Sophie moved towards Henry again, the gaze from everyone in the room following her as she knelt down and fastened the gag around his mouth, forbidding him from speaking anything other than an incoherent string of, Charlotte was quite sure, obscene curse words. “It’s for your own good, I assure you. Now, where was I? Oh! Everyone has a match except for Matt. Why don’t you do us the honor and show me what that cock of yours can do,” she said with sultry eyes as she looked him up and down like a tiger about ready to spring on it’s prey. 

“Certainly,” Matt said in a deep baritone voice that Charlotte had not expected from him. The rumble in his voice sent a shock wave straight through her and right down to her core, making her shudder as the delicate rose petals of her folds throbbed from the sudden blood flow. 

He carefully removed the tuxedo he was wearing. Charlotte was close enough to Matt to see he was wearing an expensive Vera Wang tux that consisted of a black jacket with gray pinstripes, matching black pants, a black dress shirt, a royal purple vest and a matching tie. To say he was beautiful was a grossly misrepresentation of his startlingly good looks. But when he dropped his pants, the entire room went stock still. Well, maybe for Charlotte the room went suddenly still. Around them, other couples had already engaged in acts of coitus, but she wasn’t concerned about other people - Henry, included - around her. The only thing she was concerned about was making sure she had that cock, that magnificently shaped cock, somehow, somewhere, inside her that night. Even if that was the only cock she was able to have. 

Watching Sophie drop to her knees in front of Matt, Charlotte was suddenly struck with an idea that could be deemed cruel depending on who you asked. She slowly rose to her feet, not taking her attention away from the expert job Sophie was making of his engorged member. She watched Sophie take his cock until the head hit the back of her throat. No way, Charlotte thought, as she pushed past the barrier and took the entire length of Matt’s cock, not even a gag evident, as she repeated this over and over again. 

Charlotte made her way over to Henry who, with a look of absolute rage on his face, did his best to not look at her. She didn’t care. She knew Henry wouldn’t be happy with her afterwards, but this was necessary. He needed to know how it felt to be cheated on, to know, to see someone else fuck his wife. She slowly slid top of her black dress down her stomach, revealing her pert breasts to the room and away from Henry’s eyes. With a graceful sway of her hips, she let the rest of her dress slide off and pool around her heeled feet before kicking it off to the side. Bending at the waist, she made sure to show Henry how wet the situation made her lace panties as she slowly peeled them away from her protruding lips, the feel of the conditioned air hitting her wet pussy making her gasp with pleasure. 

With a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure he was paying attention, she grasped his hard cock with one hand before sitting on it, taking his entire length in one go. With a noise that could’ve either been pleasure or “get the fuck off me” - she thought she might’ve guessed correctly - she began riding his cock for all she was worth. She knew he wouldn’t last long if she kept this up, but she didn’t care. Charlotte made sure to give him a squeeze with every down thrust, relishing in the complete power and control she had over him, as she rode him faster and harder, searching for the orgasm she knew was about to be violent. 

“Fuckkk!” she cried out, seizing on top of Henry, as the waves of pleasure crashed through her sweat soaked body. “Ohhh, fuck yesss!” She slowed her ride until it came to a complete stop, impressed with the fact that Henry didn’t cum throughout that entire ordeal. She slowly slid off Henry’s lap before joining Sophie on her knees, in front of Matt, her mouth still entirely full of man meat. 

Charlotte could hear Henry protest as she tapped Sophie on the shoulder. Her best friend freed her throat and face from Matt’s tool and then, regarding each other with an unspoken acknowledgement, gestured for Charlotte to take her turn with the overly impressive fuck stick bobbing in front of them. Charlotte took her cue, quickly and, perhaps too enthusiastically, shoved her face on his cock, trying in vain to take all - what appeared to be considering there wasn’t a tape measure handy - eight inches of throbbing hard man meat. Her plan was to take the entire thing in her mouth and down her throat, but the stars weren’t meant to align for this to happen. As soon as the head of his cock made contact with the back of her throat, her gag reflex was immediately triggered. Which, in return, forced her off his cock, coughing and sputtering as she savagely fought the urge to wretch all over Sophie’s expensive looking flooring.

“Okay, nevermind,” Charlotte began, wiping her mouth as the fit escaped her.

With a chuckle, “I’d say, from your reaction, that you’ve never done that before,” Matt’s deep steely voice said with a rumble before he moved closer to her. 

“You might be onto something there,” she said with an embarrassed grin. “How horribly bad was that for you? I’m guessing I probably killed your…” she paused, quickly noting how hard his cock still was considering she almost threw up on it, “erection. Which I see I did not do.” 

“Nope. Now, Sophie, if you don’t mind, I’m going to fuck Charlotte first,” Matt said, not looking away from Charlotte as he spoke. 

“Go right on ahead,” Sophie granted, but not without a louder protest from Henry.

“Have you ever taken a cock my size?” he asked Charlotte as he gently nudged her to lie on her back. 

“No, I haven’t. His,” gesturing to Henry’s average size in the chair, “is the biggest I’ve had to this point.”

Looking over at Henry, Matt said, “Huh, that’s a pity. Now your wife is going to know what it feels like to be fucked by a real cock.” Charlotte began to tingle all over at the excitement of what was to come. His next words made her pussy completely melt. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle until you adjust but, afterwards, I can make no promises.”

“Show me what you’ve got, big boy,” Charlotte purred, lying on her back with her legs spread wide. 

Matt moved between her legs before applying the head of his cock to her pussy like he was applying chapstick. The sensation of an unfamiliar man at her opening caused a sudden gush of liquid that coated his thick shaft and hand, accompanied by a not so subtle moan that prompted her hips to move up and his cock to slip inside her. And by slipping inside her, the head split her open and she immediately felt the difference between this cock and the cock she knew so well sitting a few feet away - still incoherently voicing his protests, mind you - and was quickly overcome by a torrent of pleasure she never would’ve thought possible. But this pleasure was also mixed with pain. The good kind of pain. The good kind of pain that felt great even though she wasn’t sure if she could survive being impaled like this. But when his shaft bottomed out and she felt his pelvic bone against hers, she knew not only would she survive this, she was going to love this. And sure enough, when the onslaught began and his thrusts became deeper and more powerful, the room quickly went out of focus and blinding white light took over.

To the other couples looking on, it appeared she was having the orgasm of her life. They were right of course. And it was quickly confirmed as she let out a scream, her whole body locking and seizing up as the orgasm came quickly and violently, visibly leaving her in its wake. At this point all of the couples were watching what was going on with Matt and Charlotte. And, naturally, Henry trying to voice his displeasure around the ball gag. 

“I want a turn with her once you’re done, Matt,” said the guy who drew the number one.

“Sure thing, Shane,” Matt replied, giving him a wink as he continued to fuck Charlotte with his impressive tool. 

“Oh fuck, yes!” Charlotte moaned out, looking over at Shane as another rush of liquid gushed from her impossibly soaked cunt. “Fuck me! And cum inside me. I want to feel all of your cum inside of my pussy,” she added, knowing full well what that would do to Henry. 

“Yes, ma’am,” Matt simply said before thrusting as deep as possible, grunting his pleasure, as he filled her pussy with cum. “Here ya go, Shane.” Matt pulled out and joined Shane's partner. 

“Turn over, slut,” Shane growled, gripping Charlotte by the hair as she quickly got on her hands and knees. 

“Like this?” Charlotte asked, waving her ass in his direction, feeling his grip tighten on her hair. “Fuck!”

“Just like this,” he sighed as his full length slipped inside her well fucked cunt. “Damn, girl.” He grunted as he began pounding her sloppy pussy, Matt’s cum coating his cock and frothing around his balls. “He left quite the load inside you.” 

“You should do the same,” she said, looking at him over her shoulder, feeling like an absolute slut. 

“I have a better idea,” he said, pulling out of her cunt before lining the head of his dick with her ass. “I’ll start a new load in your little asshole.”

“Fuckkk!” she moaned out, feeling his cum soaked cock penetrate her tight ring, Matt’s cum a helpful lubricant. 

Charlotte looked up at Henry to gauge his reaction. His face was beat red with absolute fury and he was shaking. Although she couldn’t tell if he was shaking from rage or shaking from the fucking Sophie was giving him. She was riding his hard cock, bouncing up and down with an audible 'slap' as their wet skin made contact. He didn't seem to notice. He was too busy staring at every man in the party wanting to take turns with his wife. 

Shane fucked her with everything he had, wanting only his satisfaction.

“Fuck!” Shane cried out, filling Charlotte’s ass with hot cum. 

As soon as he pulled out, another man was behind her, filling the void in her pussy left by Matt and Shane. He tightly gripped her hips and pounded her cunt with everything he had before adding his cum to the mix. This went on guy after guy until all of them had taken a turn with Charlotte. She wasn’t exactly sure how the events of the night went from everyone having a partner to fuck, to having everyone in the party fuck her. 

The next surprise of the evening came when she felt a set of delicate hands on her body, guiding her over to lie on her back once more. The stunning dark haired woman who also drew the number one moved between her legs and placed her face on Charlotte’s cum oozing cunt, sucking the man juices as she ate her pussy. Lady number one closed her mouth around Charlotte’s clit, sucking and flicking it with her tongue. She quickly added two fingers, the noise of her sloppy pussy emanating throughout the room as her hand busied itself inside Charlotte. 

“Oh that feels so fucking good!” she cried, arching her back as another wave of pleasure crashed through her slender body, expelling a mixture of male cum and her own. Lady number one pulled away, leaving Charlotte to bask in the feeling of pure bliss washing over her, as everyone resumed fucking their initial partner, exhaustion quickly taking over.

***

“Lottie, wake up!” Henry said with a shake. 

“What? Is everything already over?” Charlotte asked, opening her eyes and looking around the empty room. 

“Yes, about fifteen minutes ago. Get up and get dressed. We’re leaving,” he said sternly, already dressed and still looking pissed off. 

“You can go on alone, I’m staying here,” she responded, moving to get up but quickly noting how sore her pussy and ass were. 

“What?” Henry asked incredulously. 

“I’m. Staying. Here.”

“Why the fuck are staying? Wasn’t this enough for you for one night?” 

“I’m staying because I don’t want to go home with you. Do you know why this night happened? Do you?” Charlotte asked, fighting back the tears. 

“No, I have no clue. I was wondering the same thing and was completely blindsided by all of this,” he said, his expressing softening as he looked at his wife with a mixture of anger and hurt. “Why, Lottie? Why did this have to happen? I thought we were happy together?”

“We were, Henry, until you fucked that up. You think I don’t know about you and Tessa?” she asked, the rage beginning to build inside her. “You think I don’t know what you two have done behind my back?”

A sudden look of shock swept over his face as her words sank in. “What I’ve done with Tessa? I haven’t done shit with Tessa! Oh, I know where this is coming from. Fucking Sophie must’ve told you this to get you to come to one of her fucking parties! I bet she didn’t tell you about me walking in on her and Tessa while I stopped by the other day to give Gideon his tools back! She said if I told anyone about what I saw, she’d turn this around on me. Thinking she was full of shit, I told Gideon. Well thanks a lot, Sophie, you ruined our fucking marriage!” he screamed before storming out the door, leaving Charlotte naked, sticky, sore and now sick to her stomach.

“Henry,” Charlotte whispered.

 

Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments