Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Wish

"He told her what he wanted; could she deliver?"

34
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“It’s your birthday next week.  What can I get you?”

I always ask, and Derek, my boyfriend, always gives me the same answer.

“I’ve got everything I need, baby.  You’re all I want.”

So, I’d go out and buy him some clothes.  But I wasn’t going to accept that answer again this year.

“Don’t give me that,” I said.  “Everybody has something they’d want if a genie were granting wishes.  Talk to me.  What can I get for you?”

Derek gave it some thought.

“A genie, huh?  How open-minded is this genie?” he asked, smiling.

“Try me and we’ll find out.”  I could tell from the look on his face that he wasn’t thinking of clothes.

He laughed and said, well, maybe there was something. 

“So, what is it, big guy?  Do you have some sexual perversion you’re lusting after?”

“Thanks for suggesting that.  Not a perversion, but you’re in the right ballpark.  But I’m not sure you’re capable of fulfilling it.”

“Must be pretty special,” I said, “if even a genie can’t do it.”

“Well, if I could wave a magic wand, it sure would be nice to have a full body massage by a couple of attractive women.  Not that you’re not sufficient, but to have a second pair of hands would be even double the fun.”

So that was it.  Another woman.  Derek had dropped hints before about the allure of multiple partners, but I never was interested.  A massage, however, didn’t cross that line of infidelity.  But I might need that genie to find another woman willing to do it.  Who?

I mentally went through the women I know.  I quickly rejected most of them.  But there was one possibility.  I work with a twenty-something millennial, Robin, a very cute girl.  She’s younger than me, but we get along well.  She’s very pretty with long brunette hair, a nice figure, and nice breasts (better than mine) and always has a smile on her face.  And from our conversations about life and, sometimes, her boyfriends, very free-spirited.  Maybe, just maybe.

Robin had met Derek at our office Christmas party, but we’ve never socialized.  She was dating a guy named Simon but lived by herself.  How to approach her?

The next day at work, I suggested to Robin that we grab a sandwich at the local deli.  We do that occasionally.  She agreed.  After the usual office gossip, I tipped my toe into the water.

“You’ll never guess what Derek told me when I asked him about what to get him for his birthday,” I said.

“What?”

“He wants a full body massage by two women if you can believe that.  Aren’t men all the same?”  I laughed to make light of it.

“Sounds delicious,” Robin replied.  “Simon and I once had a couples massage when we went on a cruise to Bermuda.  We lay nude, side by side, on tables while two masseurs worked on us.  It was all very proper but very sensual.  He and I screwed for two hours when we got back to our cabin.”

“So, you think it’s a good idea?” I said.

“Absolutely.  It’ll improve your love life by half if my experience is any guide.  Are you going to do it?”

“Well,” I answered, “I don’t exactly know anyone willing to do it.”

“I’d do it,” she said without hesitation.  “I remember Derek as a good-looking dude.  It’d be fun to get my hands on him – with your permission, of course.”

“Really?  You’d do that?”

“Sure.  I’ll even make sure he’s in the proper mood for you when we finish.  I know my way around men.  Simon is like a puppy dog when his belly is rubbed the right way.”

“Wow.  That’s so nice of you.  I may take you up on that,” I said.

I could hardly wait to tell Derek.  He remembered Robin and was eager about the prospect.

“You’ll both be naked, right?” he asked.

“Wait a minute.  I did not suggest that to her,” I protested.  “You’re pushing your luck, fella.”

“All right,” he said.  “Topless will do.”

I punched him in the shoulder.

I arranged an evening for Robin to come over for dinner.  I rented a table from a medical supply company that would serve nicely for a massage and bought a jar of scented body oil. 

Robin was dressed in cut-off shorts and a t-shirt.  She looked great.  Derek’s mouth was almost drooling, in anticipation of his birthday present.  I swear he ate fast, to get to the next part of the evening.

“All right, birthday boy, I guess it’s time for your present,” I announced.

Derek had a huge grin on his face as he opened up and positioned the massage table in our living room.  He started to pull off his clothes.

“Hang on,” I interrupted him.  “I’m sure you want to do that in the bathroom.  You can come out in your robe,” 

Jesus Christ.  Was he going to strip naked in front of us like a performer in a club?

“Right,” he said, recognizing that a little subtlety might be in order.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

He went into the bathroom.  Robin smiled.  “I guess he’s a little anxious to get naked,” she said to me.

“Appears so.  He asked me if we were going to be naked too.  I told him, no way.  Can you imagine?”

“I’m planning to do this in my underwear,” Robin said.  “Otherwise, it’s too easy to get massage oil on your clothes.  You don’t mind, do you?”

I was stunned.  Good gracious.  And I thought I’d have trouble finding someone to do this.  She’s two steps ahead of me.

“No, of course not.  I guess I should do that too,” I replied.

We removed our outer clothes.  Derek gave a huge smile when he saw us in our bra and panties when he came out of the bathroom.

“Looking good, ladies,” he said.  But he was looking at Robin.  Not even sure he noticed me.

Derek slipped off the robe.  We both got a good look at his equipment as he climbed onto the table, face down.  Robin placed a folded towel over his bare backside.  A feint toward modesty.  No one was fooled.

I started on his shoulders and back.  Robin put some oil on his legs and worked down toward the feet.  We kneaded the skin, applying pressure as we rubbed his body.  Derek made sweet little moaning sounds as Robin massaged his feet.  Robin remarked that she was an expert here, as her boyfriend loved a foot massage.  I worked the shoulders, and down the sides of his body.  I traveled along the spine, stopping where the towel covered the buttocks.  I wasn’t sure what to do about the buttocks, but Robin, again, was ahead of me.  She removed the towel and applied oil to his cheeks.  With firm thumbs, she pressed down on the buttocks, in circling motions.  Derek squirmed slightly, and I was sure that his penis was beginning to swell underneath him.  I hadn’t really thought this massage business all the way through.  What are we going to do when he turns around if he has a raging erection? 

After ten or fifteen minutes of four hands covering all parts of his back, Robin signaled to Derek to turn over.  He did so.  He didn’t have a full erection, but the penis wasn’t flaccid either.  This was getting pretty erotic.  Robin placed the towel over his middle, so we didn’t have to focus on that.  I started on his chest, spreading oil on him, circling the nipples.  I pulled on the nipples, and they got firmer under my hand.  I guess guys are like women in that regard.  Robin again had the legs, starting at the feet and working her way up.  I had reached the abdomen when Robin reached the thighs.  Our hands were just eighteen inches apart, with Derek’s man parts the separation.  I looked at her.  How were we going to handle this?

Robin removed the towel and we were looking at his penis and testicles.  Derek was watching us as this occurred, and the sight of both of us staring at him caused the penis to rise halfway.  It was poised, waiting for the slightest touch.  We both knew what was going to happen.

“I think it’s best if you take this one,” Robin said. 

I placed my hand, covered in massage oil, on his groin.  I began to massage the testicles.  The penis shot up like a jack-in-the-box.  Derek began to moan. 

Robin smiled.  “Guys are so easy.  There’s no complexity about what they like.”

I continued to massage the groin area.  Robin moved to Derek’s head and rubbed his neck and face.  Her breasts, which overflowed from the confines of the bra, hovered over his eyes.  Derek liked the view.  That, and my ministrations, caused him to begin to twitch and the moaning was louder. 

“Do you want me to step into the next room for a few minutes?” Robin asked.

“No need.  You’ve seen plenty already.  I don’t think this is going to shock you,” I said.

I pulled on Derek’s penis, my curled hands moving up and down.  The slippery oil was the needed lubrication.  I stretched the skin of the penis and began to rub in circular motions on the tip.  I know what he likes.  Derek’s breathing was more rapid, and his eyes focused on Robin’s breasts.  He didn’t last long.  With a cry, he jerked upward, erupted and his semen shot out.  I caught most of it with my other hand.  He lay back on the table, his body completely relaxed. 

We continued to massage him for a while, but the game was over. 

Robin stayed for a few more minutes.  We both thanked her profusely.  She said she had a great time. 

“I owe you,” I said to her. 

“Well, maybe I can collect on that.  This was amazing.  I’ve always thought about my getting a massage from multiple guys.  And my birthday is next month.  Maybe Derek and Simon could team up?” 

And they did, with a wrinkle.  The guys insisted that everyone, themselves and me included, had to be naked to make the experience more authentic.  But that story is for another day.  The four of us socialize all the time now, on an intimate level.  Derek’s wish about another couple in our lives came true.  

And by the way, Robin was right.  Our post-massage sex was fantastic. 

Published 
Written by NotHemingway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments