Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Birthday

13
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
That was the best birthday ever!

As we sat in Le Chez eating the most delicious fillet steak, slightly bloody, with garlic mushrooms and trimmings, washing it down with a bottle of Muscadet, my girlfriend, Stacey said the most amazing thing I've ever heard in a French restaurant.

"Gary," she said, "I'd like to make one of your fantasies come true tonight."

I looked across the table at her. Quizzically. I might have said something, but I was busy chewing down on half a cow and my mummy had taught me not to speak with my mouth full.

I opened my eyes expressively and nodded slightly as if to say 'go on, I find this conversation to be fascinating, please don't let my masticating prevent you from elucidating further. I'm all ears.'

It probably came out as more of a grunt, though.

She leant forwards, giving me a wonderful view straight down her top, exposing those two beautiful orbs in her low cut white lace bra, the edge of one dark pink areola slightly exposed. There must be something good coming, because I could actually see her nipple stiffen through the fabric... in much the same way that I felt my cock stiffen.

"It's going to be a surprise," she smiled.

I finished my mouthful and asked, "So, are you going to tell me?"

"Nope."

"Not even a hint?"

"Nope."

"Tease," I accused.

"Damn right," she purred, winking.

My balls tightened, and I'm sure I must have let out a tiny half sigh, half moan.

Later, about two in the morning, after a good few hours getting sweaty on the dance floor, we made our way back to the hotel. The first night of a weekend in the big city, with art galleries, shopping and a Springsteen concert due for the Saturday. A fabulous birthday present from Stacey. I'd wanted to see The Boss for many a year. With the excitement of the weekend, the dancing, a few drinks and the prospect of the day ahead, I must confess that I'd forgotten about our small conversation over dinner.

Stacey sat on the bed, showered, wrapped in a soft white hotel bathrobe, drying her long dark hair and playing on her mobile as I headed for my shower.

Minutes later I came out feeling clean, refreshed and wide awake, towel wrapped around my waist.

There was a knock at the door. "Did you order room service?" I asked.

Stacey went to answer the door. Standing there was a cute little brunette in tight jeans, low cut teeshirt barely containing her, with a bottle of chilled champagne in one hand.

Stacey turned to me and coyly said, "Happy Birthday baby. I hope you like your present. This is Toyah, an old highschool friend of mine."

I must have been standing there looking like an absolute idiot, holding my towel in place. I couldn't believe my luck.

Stacey pulled Toyah into the room, and gave her a big kiss on the lips, with a small taste of tongues as they separated. The girls turned to look at me. I could feel the heat in my face as I blushed, trying manfully to cover the fact that I had a hard-on.

"You're right, he is so cute," Toyah said, which made me blush even more. "You didn't tell me he was shy, though. Guess he might be more relaxed if I disrobed too. "

She handed Stacey the bottle. Slowly, gracefully and definitely seductively, she stripped for me. Teeshirt first, revealing a smooth white seamless bra, the pink of her large erect nipples showing through. Her short brown chelsea boots next, showing off her sexy curves as she bent forward. Followed by those tight jeans, removed ever so slowly, teasing, tantalising, leaving a pair of white cotton panties. Smooth white cotton. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, even though I knew Stacey was watching me.

Stacey smiled at me. "I think Toyah might need a hand with the rest," she said, thereby giving me permission to open my birthday present.

I dragged my eyes away from Toyah and looked Stacey in the eye. I held her face and kissed her, tasting Toyahs cherry chap stick. I had to smile at that. "Thank you," I said.

She smiled back. "Don't think you're getting her all to yourself. "

I went to move around Toyah to get to the hooks at the back of her bra, but she moved to block me. "From this side," she said. I smiled, and moved into a hug from her. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. I glanced over at Stacey.

"Go on - as long as Toyah is okay with it, you don't have to keep asking." She smiled at me again.

Well, I didn't have to be told twice.

The sweetness and passion in that kiss, mingled with the newness of the lips made that one of the most memorable that I've had. The subtlety of her tongue, the softness of her lips... My hands snaked behind her back to undo the hooks of her bra, dreading for a second that it would be a front loader, and that I'd come away looking foolish. But I was enjoying the feel of her sizeable breasts pressed against me, and my erection squashed against her. The hooks were in the right place to my relief, and they unhooked easily as Toyahs hands grasped my butt. We stayed clasped together for a few seconds.

Then I moved my hands down into the waistband of Toyah's panties. She moved her face away from mine and said "No," much to my surprise. I backed away. As I did, she shrugged herself out of her bra, revealing a wonderful pair of breasts with the longest erect nipples I think I have ever seen, surrounded by large round areola. I wanted to play, and taste, and nibble, but I had just been told off.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you have to take them off with your mouth."

Oh my lord!

I heard Stacey laugh. I joined in as I got to my knees and started to tug at the bottom of her white cotton panties with my teeth. I worked my way around the back, small tugs to the bottom and then the top so that I wouldn't finish too quickly. I pulled them down to the curve of her butt cheeks, then moved back around the front, starting with the top this time. Pulling them down to reveal, as expected, a smooth, newly shaven mound, I groaned with pleasure, inhaling her wetness deeply

"He does know how to use that tongue of his, doesn't he Stace?"

"He's almost as good as you are," came the reply. I looked up at Stacey and received a 'what? you think you know everything about my past?'

Only 'almost'? I thought but let it slide.

And started licking. Through the cotton to start with.

Toyah spread her legs to allow my face to slip between them; tasting her, tasting the clean cotton soaked with her juices. Feeling the ridges of her open to me, her lips swelling as my tongue ran the length of her, stopping at the front to twirl and twist through the fabric. My hands grasped her arse, spreading her cheeks. My tongue slid back along the length of her, moving her panties to the side to allow me access to her smoothness. I do enjoy smoothness.

Stacey came over to join us, moving behind Toyah, kissing her neck and taking her breasts in her hands, tweaking those amazing nipples. Toyah moaned.

As per the rules imposed, I pulled her sopping wet panties down, allowing her to step out of them, and returned to her pink softness.

Stacey let Toyah go, and dropped her bathrobe, revealing that she too was shaved smooth. I felt a growl at the back of my throat.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

She normally only trimmed herself down to a landing strip, so this was something special for me.

Toyah pulled me up to my feet. "My turn to see," she said as she removed my towel. Her look was not what I had been hoping for. It could only be described as disappointment.

"I'm afraid that we're going to have to do something about that," Toyah said.

"Huh?" I replied.

"You don't think for a second that these lovely sensitive, smooth girls want something as scratchy as that near them, do you?" She winked at me, with a wicked little grin.

"Well..." I flustered.

"Don't worry, I'm on the case," Stacey said and disappeared into the en-suite to return seconds later with a can of shaving cream and a razor. One of those two ended ones, with a trimmer on one end and a triple blade razor in the other.

I must admit that having my cock and balls trimmed by the ladies taking turns as I lay there on my towel on top of our king size bed was most pleasant - the nearest I've been to being pleasured with a vibrator. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations as the deep vibrations changed places from one ball to the other, along my cock, to my pubic bone and then back down over my balls to my perineum. Mmm, mighty fine it was.

"What do you think?" Toyah asked Stacey. Stacey ran her fingers all over me. "No, too stubbly, he'll just scratch."

Toyah got the shaving cream, squirted it onto my balls, and rubbed it in. That definitely got me nice and hard. However, if there's one thing guaranteed to make your balls disappear and your cock shrivel up it's the realisation that there was a woman close by with a sharp implement.

"Aw, poor thing," Stacey said from the business end of procedures. I tried to focus on her breasts and smoothness, but all my brain registered was sharpness.

"Distract him, will you please Toyah?"

Toyah straddled my waist and started playing with my nipples. Leaning forward she kissed me and then sat back up slightly so that her right nipple was just exactly where I could suckle it. I grabbed her ass, digging my fingers into the flesh. She squirmed , moaning. I could feel myself harden, and my balls relaxing. Stacey took a hold, gently, and started shaving me.

Once I got used to the sensation, it was actually quite pleasant. But not half as pleasant as how it felt when she was finished. Once the left over soap had been cleaned off, Stacey went to work licking from root to tip and back again. Then she took the length of me into her mouth. In and out, in and out. With her hands rubbing my body, occasionally scraping her nails lightly. All the time I was sucking, alternating between Toyah's breasts.

I needed a drink. What had happened to that bottle of champagne? We popped the cork, giving me a break so that my cork didn't pop too soon.

"Well, you always wanted a threesome Gary, how are you enjoying it? Does the reality live up to the fantasy?" Stacey asked, as we sat on the edge of the bed.

"Absolutely!" I said. "This is amazing so far. But I feel that you haven't had your fair share yet."

"Funny that you should say that, because I've got a request for you."

"Yeah, whatever you want."

"Well, one of my fantasies is to have my pussy licked out by someone drinking champagne."

"Why, that's easy," I said with a great big smile in my face.

And that's how I discovered my new favourite cocktail - pussy and champagne. Fizzy pussy? That could be it.

While I enjoyed the intimate taste of my girlfriend, the two girls kissed and fondled each other, Stacey fingering Toyah. As I licked Stacey deep, enjoying the smooth slide inside her, Toyah joined in, pulling back her hood and rubbing her clit with her middle finger. That turned me on so much, watching that from up close, so I was more than ready and willing when Stacey said that she wanted me inside her.

As I rearranged myself, Toyah did as well, so that I was looking at two shaven ladies. I rubbed the end of my dick along the length of Stacey, circling around her clit, which was standing proud. I then rubbed similarly along Toyahs pussy, before moving down to enter Stacey. Her breath was getting shallower, as the girls shared tongues and fingertips.

I thrust into her and settled there for a good few seconds, basking in the sensation, purring in unison with Stacey. The sensation of smooth in smooth shared an intimacy that I had never felt before. The warmth of the skin to skin contact was amazing.

Toyah squirmed, catching my eye, so I grabbed her ass with both hands, and started rubbing her clit with one thumb as my index and middle finger rubbed and twisted and thrust inside her. She squirmed again, and this time my fingers rubbed over her asshole.

"Sorry," I muttered, moving my hand away.

She took it and moved it back. "Don't apologise, I like it."

Well, in that case...

As I started to build a rhythm with Stacey I rubbed small circles around Toyahs intimate brownness . She squirmed back further, inviting. Slowly she opened as I pushed back. She was tight at first, but loosened off as she worked herself back and fore, my left hand alternating between both clits, all three of us moaning in pleasure.

Stacey's pussy tightened and gripped my cock as she came, muscles tensing, biting her lip as I continued to thrust in and out. Toyah kissed Stacey's breasts and neck as I fingered her ass, pressing with my index finger as well. As I inserted that second finger Toyah gave a little cry, quickly telling me not to stop. I twisted my fingers to the deepest of moans.

I withdrew from Stacey and rubbed my tip along Toyah's wetness, inserting the tip into her pussy and working up a rhythm until my fingers and cock were pounding away to her obvious pleasure. The squeals of delight intensified as Stacey licked her breasts. As Toyah's climax was almost upon her, Stacey smacked her butt sharply. Toyah clenched her pussy and ass at the same time, cumming in an intense rush and I could feel the heat running down the length of my smooth cock.

Stacey moved out from underneath Toyah as she collapsed, a smile like the cat who got the cream across her face. Stacey took a mouthful of cold champagne and slipped her lips around my cock, not spilling a drop The millions of tiny bubbles combined with the cold created the most intense of sensations, and I had to fight the desire to cum immediately.

I had to get my breathing under control and try to relax.... which I managed until Toyah joined her, and they both took one of my balls into their mouths and sucked. That was it - my whole body tingled and shook as I came; my brain felt like it was hit by a tidal wave of electricity.

There was hot cum everywhere, but the girls licked it off each other and me, as I lay there getting my breath back, floating back down to earth.

The girls lay one on either side of me, our arms and legs entwined, a sheen of sweat covering us and the musky smell of sex filling the air. Each of us smiling from ear to ear.

"You know something?" Toyah asked.

Stacey and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

"It's my birthday next month..."

Published 
Written by GoNE68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments