Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Airport , My love

"It was a safe flight home but when the flight attendant comes is it?"

10
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
You meet me at the airport right on time after my return flight from my vacation with my parents. I have school the next morning so I came back home earlier than they. Even though I had a great time vacationing with my parents I can hardly wait to see you. My eyes light up when I see you walking towards the gate to meet me. You look so sexy. I can feel my panties damp underneath the black mini skirt that I have on. I look into your eyes and see the same sparkle that I know I have in my own as you put your arms around me.

Just then a female customs agent approaches me. “I need to search your bags,” she says. She is very pretty in her regulation uniform. She has long dark brown hair, grey eyes and smooth caramel skin just like mine. She searches my bags and then tells me she needs me to follow her into a room. I grow concerned because I have no idea what she thinks I am guilty of. I follow her to a nearby room while you wait for me by the gate.

She takes me in the room and tells me she needs me to disrobe so that she can strip search me. I ask, “why?”

She says, “It’s a common procedure with women traveling alone from the islands to ensure that they're not smuggling drugs in as a mule.” I obey and take off my skirt and top. I am braless and all that remains are my black lace panties and my black 3 inch wedges. She instructs me to take off my panties as well.

She approaches me and lifts up my breasts and examines them. I begin to realize what she really wants. She tells me to turn around and bend over the single table in the room and I comply. I feel her spread my ass cheeks open. Without warning she sticks a finger up my ass. I immediately get nervous because I've never had anal before. Yet her hands on me and now fingers up my ass are making me very aroused. I can see her take a seat in a chair at the end of the table out the corner of my eye. She sticks her tongue into my ass hole. I shiver.

While I know you’re waiting patiently for me to come back out to the gate I begin to wonder how far she is going to take this. Suddenly I hear the door open and you’re standing there. You have a look of shock mixed with excitement on your face as you walk in and close the door behind you asking, “What the Hell is going on?”

She looks and you and tells you, “Just watch and see.” My ass is resting on the edge of the table as she lifts my legs up over her shoulder. She begins sucking on my clit with a hunger I have never known. I know you can feel your dick come to attention because this has always been a fantasy of yours we’ve talked about but has never happened. She sucks my pussy for what seems like an eternity until you decide you cannot take it anymore. You are about to bust. You tell her to move out of the way so you can taste my sweet pussy too.

Now I’m dripping wet from all the attention I've been given. She gets up from the chair so you can sit down. You push me all the way onto the table, forcing me to cross my legs behind your shoulders as you begin to devour my clit. She watches for a few seconds and decides she will not be left out. She bends over and begins sucking on my breast. I caress the back of your neck and run my finger through her hair with my hands.

Her ass is protruding in the air and you reach under her skirt and start finger fucking her as she continues to suck my nipples. I can feel your tongue deep inside my throbbing pussy. “Get undressed!”, I demand of you. You do so then take my place on the table lying down on your back with only your legs hanging over the edge. I sit on your face while she sucks your dick , deep throating it without hesitation. My hands caress your chest watching her partake of your dick as you partake of my pussy and finger fuck my ass. She comes up for air and I bend over to take over. We are so hungry for you that I can feel cum trickling out of my pussy. We take turns deep throating you.

We can hear people talking and planes landing but none of us give a fuck. As you suck on my clit, finger my ass and palm my ass cheeks, I take my tongue and lick your belly button.

Princess_Katrina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Princess_Katrina

I slowly take my pussy off your face and slide my wet pussy down over your chest, then your belly button. I tell her to let go of your dick so I can straddle it. I sit on your dick facing away from you so she can suck on my breast while I ride your dick. I can feel the head of your dick begin to part my pussy lips as you pump your hips up to meet my down strokes.

You are still finger fucking my ass but with two fingers now. I move up and down on your shaft while she flicks her tongue on my nipples. You marvel at how tight my pussy is. I take a little bit more each time. I go down until it is all the way in. As I begin to grind my pussy onto your dick she pushes my tits together and sucks on them both at the same time. Your back is arched off the table meeting every thrust as I start to ride your dick faster.

I take my long tongue and flick it over my nipple while she sucks on the other one. My pussy is hot and tight, and you try to pump and reach the bottom of it harder and faster. You admire my ass with your fingers in it as it bounces. It looks so juicy. I contract my pussy muscles on your dick. I squeeze as she gets a chair and sits down in front of us and begins to suck my pussy and lick your dick while I am riding it, tasting us both at the same time. She reaches up and rubs my nipples while she is sucking on us both. I continue to fuck you hard, and I can feel my cum trickling down the insides of my thigh and down between your thigh and onto the table to.

You take your other hand and pull me back by my hair so that I am lying on top of your chest still riding your dick. You start palming my breast while she continues to eat me. We are all moaning. My pussy juice is everywhere. I get off your dick. We both get on our knees as you stand up. We begin sucking and licking all over your dick. You grab both of our heads and begin pumping your dick into our mouths fast and furiously. "I’m about to cum," you yell. It shoots out. I’m about to take some and lick it off when she says stop and she takes it in her mouth and spits it on my tits and sucks it off when you cum all over my body. With cum in her mouth she kisses me. You taste so good. It unbelievable how good your cum tastes.

I get greedy and take your whole dick in my mouth. I get every last drop in my mouth. You tremble as the last of it goes down my throat. But I continue to suck to get you hard again because I want to try anal with you before we leave. "I want you in my ass right now," I say. She interjects and says "We have to finish up before someone gets suspicious." We all laugh and put our clothes back on. She finishes first and gives us both a kiss on the lips and before she leaves she says, "Thanks for the Afternoon snack."

We leave and go to baggage claim where my bags have been spinning there for the last hour or so. We go out to the car. You seat me in it while you put my baggage in the trunk. I sit in the car waiting for you patiently fingering my own pussy and tasting my self. My pussy is so wet.

After you get in and proceed to the exit gate I take my free hand and rub it on your crotch and start undoing your zipper. After we clear the exit gate I continue to caress your dick and balls. I want you to fuck me. I jerk you off. Your big dick feels so good in my hands. I can’t wait until we get to your house so you can fuck me. Mmmmm, can't wait. I suck your dick well but I don’t do it until you cum. I'm waiting for that. I take my fingers out of my pussy and let you taste all my sweetness.

An hour later we’re at your house. In the garage you pick me up and we start kissing . I can feel your erection on my sore pussy. We get to the living room and you get me naked again and ram it into my ass. I yelp "Fuck it feels so good baby being fucked in my ass, gosh, fuck you do it good. You cum. Damn baby." You collapse in exhaustion and we just cuddle. You play with my tits for a little and we fall asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by MusicLover101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments