Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Mar and Kate - Part 2 - Coming Together

"Mar and Kate have their sexual needs satisfied at a private sex club"

19
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Kate was a little early. I opened the door, but could not hug her because of all the shopping bags. Since I had gotten the club membership, she had gotten our outfits for tonight. She had my size, and knew my motto: "When in doubt, go smaller." I love pouring myself into tight clothing.

I let her in wearing nothing but tiny white boyshorts and a black bra. Kate was wearing slightly more - an 8" micro-mini that barely covered her pussy, plus a thin T-shirt under which her braless boobs jiggled deliciously.

She dropped the bags inside the poor and enfolded me in her arms. In a second we were kissing and feeling up each other's ass.

"Oh my god, Mar, you look good enough to eat!" Kate said breathlessly. I grinned and flipped up her skirt. My fingers touched bare pussy, already steamy wet. No panties for Kate.

"But you're available and ready for munching!" I replied. "But let's save our horny bods for the club. If we can't find anyone else there to satisfy us, we can always satisfy each other!" Kate laughed and rubbed the front of my shorts, knowing how frustrating it was be teased with no relief in sight.

"I got the club outfits," she announced. "Yours is the smaller one, of course." She handed me a small package. "It's skin-tight, so no underwear."

In seconds I was naked and struggling to get the red nylon-spandex short-shorts onto my hips. Getting the front zipper all the way up to the waistband required a special effort. In the process, I noticed the zipper wrapped around and up the rear - they unzipped from front or back.

The long-sleeved top was just as tight, but with the front zipper pulled up to my neck it cradled my boobs very nicely, while clinging to the rest of my chest, leaving a very generous amount of bare midriff. There was even a matching pair of strappy 5" heels.

I looked over at Kate. Her top was on already. Her 34DDs looked like they might burst through the straining nylon-spandex any second. Seeing how obvious her nipples were, I realized the nylon-spandex had been artfully thinned out over the breasts to improve the show. Down below Kate was struggling with the zippers. She could not get both front and back all the way up.

I laughed. "Leave it half way down."

Kate giggled back. "I think I'll leave it undone in front. I'm feeling especially fuckable."

"Oh god, sister, you are so totally fuckable." I gave her my best leer.

The last item were two black leather collars with "Fuck Us" in silver letters on the front. There were rings on the sides and back. We each put one on.

"Collared for the night!" Kate quipped. We laughed, since we're both favor the sub side in bondage games.

I reached into a desk drawer, announcing, "We have wristlets for the night too." I took out a pair of felt-lined handcuffs with police locks.

"Give me your left hand," I ordered her. I closed one cuff around her wrist, and the other around my right wrist. "Don't want to get separated, do we?" I giggled.

Kate leaned over and kissed me, firmly and quickly on my lips. "I'm going to keep a close eye on you, Miss Slut."

"Please do!" I replied. "And by the way... this is a 'Just Say Yes' night. Anyone suggests anything and we just say yes."

"Anything?" Kate leered.

"Anything," I answered.

"What about the key?" Kate asked.

"We leave it here. We're paired for the night." Kate tugged on her cuffed wrist, bringing my hand to her half undone zipper. I obligingly unzipped her all the way down, revealing her mons but not quite her clit. I stroked her pussy through the fabric a few times. Then she pulled my hand away and put hers on my better-covered pussy to rub me vigorously. I held her hand against me until my crotch was damp.

----------------------------------------

It wasn't a long drive to the club. Kate was the first one to start the "Just Say Yes" game.

"Bring my hand to your pussy if it isn't wet."

"Sure!" I spread my legs a bit and brought her hand to my pussy until it was wet. Then I replied.

"Now bring my hand to yours until you're about to come."

She pulled my hand into her crotch. Her shorts had ridden down a little, giving me access to her clit, which I began to tease and torment.

She was moaning and squirming, but hadn't said stop. She was at that delicious pre-orgasmic state, and holding herself there. I pulled into the parking lot.

"OK, no more pussy play. Zipper up and let's go in."

"Mar, you are SO mean. I really, really need to come," Kate whined, struggling once again with the front zipper.

"Quiet or I'll have to gag you."

"Really?" Kate said hopefully.

"Sorry, left all the gags at home. But please don't raise your zipper. You look wonderful with your clit barely covered."

Kate leaned over and licked my cheek. "Next time, we need to BYOG - bring your own gags."

We got out and Kate hiked up her shorts while leaving the zipper down. The "V" of bare skin framed by her red shorts was glistening at the bottom, and both our crotches were dark with wetness. Hot and ready, we strolled to the front door. The Intermixed double-female and double-male symbols in lavender neon were just above the door. Not too large or bright, but enough to say "gay and lez here" to anyone who knew.

They carded my arm just inside the door. "She's my guest," I explained to the door staff. I held up our handcuffed wrists. "I'll keep a close eye on her!"

Turning to Kate, I explained, "Sub-dermal implant. Where do you put a membership card while you're naked and having your brains fucked out?" Kate giggled and nodded.

The small lobby had just three doors: gay, lesbian, and bisexual. "Cock too?" I asked Kate.

She snickered. "Yes please, double helpings of both."

"Gotta visit the dance bar for at least one drink first. I think you'll like it."

It was still early in the evening, so the floor was fairly empty, with not many round the bar. Kate did a double take when she realized there were women dancing topless, bottomless, or both, and not a few bottomless guys as well. Two naked guys at the bar, whispering in each other's ear, were both very hard. One was dripping wet. Hand in hand they headed away as we walked up.

I took Kate to the bar and asked, "What are you drinking?"

"Creamy Pussy," she replied. I laughed.

"No, seriously, it's a drink too, isn't it?" Kate grinned at the bartender, who was dressed in tight purple nylon short-shorts. Black leather suspenders framed her bare breasts with golden nipple rings. She wore a red glow-in-the-dark necklace.

"She's right, honey," the bartender grinned at me. "It is a drink."

"I'll have one too." I replied. "Hope it tastes as good as the real thing."

The bartender replied over her shoulder, as she made the drinks, "This is the place to make the comparison!"

I turned to Kate while the bartender finished our drinks. "Rules here are pretty simple. Out here no actual sex - no touching cocks, pussies, nipples, assholes. But you can be as naked and suggestive as you want.

"Behind are the doors at the back, anything goes unless the other party says no. If they say no, don't debate it, just move on. If some guy or girl is persistent, go find one of the staff and complain. They'll probably get thrown out and lose their membership. Staff wear red glow-in-the-dark necklaces, and sometimes not much else."

Our drinks arrived and the bartender grinned when she saw our wrists cuffed together. "I think your payment for that drink is going to be interesting," she quipped.

Kate looked confused. "You can pay with cash, or with a piece of clothing. The clothing goes into that pile over there. If you need something to wear when you leave, you can pick anything you want from the pile."

"Even if it's soggy with cum?" Kate asked, laughing.

"Especially if it is." I laughed. The bartender nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm Molly, by the way," the bartender said.

"I'm Kate, guest of Mar."

"You keeping a close eye on her?" the bartender quipped, looking at the handcuffs.

"Not just eyes!" replied Kate, running her hand down my side as she licked her lips. "And we love to watch each other getting screwed."

"You know Kate," I said thoughtfully, "these handcuffs make it impossible to take off these tops. I think we'll have to pay with our bottoms!"

"And you told me not to wear panties!" Kate pouted.

"I did. I like seeing your beautiful pussy."

It took a little work to get our bottoms off, right there at the bar. Eventually we settled on standing side by side and peeling off the shorts in unison.

"Yep, your pussy is a lovely shade of wet red." I giggled, examining it at close range before I stood up.

"Drink your Creamy Pussy, Mar." Kate instructed.

"With pleasure, Kate," I replied, standing up. It felt wild standing there completely bottomless, ass and pussy on display, while my breasts were tightly enclosed and sweating inside a nylon-spandex top.

We tried sipping our drinks with our cuffed hands. Much rubbing of noses and nipples resulted, as well as a good bit of giggling. Then I saw a guy sit behind Kate, and felt a firm hand on my thigh. A second guy was beside me.

"New here?" my guy asked, a young and muscular blonde whose hard cock was peeking over the waistband of his bikini bottom.

"Yes, I'm Mar, and this is my friend Kate."

"John and Jack," my guy replied, "I'm Jack."

"And I'm John," a dark-haired guy leered at my pussy from over Kate's shoulder. "Those necklaces for real?"

"Try us and see," Kate laughed. We both tossed down our drinks. To be honest, it didn't taste very much like pussy. In fact, I decided it tasted more like cock than pussy.

"Come with us!" Jack and John took our free hands and led us through a back door, into a dimly lit hallway. There were doors on each side, some open, with various couples and groups fucking in almost as many ways as I could imagine.

"We prefer public rooms," Jack told us.

GrettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrettaBrown

"You don't mind being a spectacle?"

"Feel us and find out," I joked. John promptly reached over and ran his fingers along Kate's pussy lips, while Jack tested me.

"Mmm, I think they're more than ready," John remarked to his friend. Jack grinned and nodded.

We were now in a large room lit by a single disco ball. In the middle was a whole set of padded gym equipment, or at least it looked like that. A naked woman had her arms and legs through some uneven bars, her ass hanging deliciously in mid air, as another naked woman in front of her played with her nipples. The moving light revealed all sorts of gay, lesbian and mixed gender sex happening all around the room, on or in various couches, chairs and mats.

Jack led us over to a long single rail. "Bend over that," he instructed. Because of the handcuffs, we both had to do it. Meanwhile, John had gone around and was taking a piece of rope tied to the floor. In a second our cuffed hands were pulled down and taut. We were now both helpless bent over, bare asses up in the air.

Jack pulled down his bikini briefs to his hips and gently pushed his hot, wet cock head into my lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see John doing the same with Kate. In seconds we were both sucking cocks. Soon the cock was sliding deeper down my throat, going in and out as I struggled for breath.

"Mmm... great cocksuckers, aren't they?" John remarked.

"Yep," Jack replied, "and good face fucks too." His hips were speeding up now, forcing his wet meat into my throat again.

Suddenly the cock was gone. I panted and drooled and Jack stepped back. "You know, let's check out some others, then come back to these two."

"Good idea," John replied, and they strolled over, leaving us there, bent over the bar and tied down by the handcuff.

"Oh Mar, I love this!" Kate exclaimed. "Think anyone will come and ..."

Suddenly she squealed softly. I looked over my shoulder and saw a woman fingering her pussy. Then I felt fingers spreading my legs and teasing my pussy lips. I couldn't quite turn my head around to see whether it was a man or woman. I just hung there, enjoying the feeling of someone unknown teasing my wet folds and needy depths.

Meanwhile, Kate was whimpering in frustration, but only for a moment. The woman who had been fingering her ducked under the bar and put Kate's mouth against her pussy. Kate didn't need any further instructions, but began kissing, licking and sucking with gusto. Then I saw John come back and get between her legs. His cock penetrated Kate until he was firmly seated to the root in her pussy. Only then did he begin fucking her. Each stroke drove her face into the woman's pussy.

Now it was my turn, I thought. Suddenly there were no fingers making me wet and happy. A second later I saw Jack duck under the bar and present his hard cock to my lips. I accepted it into my mouth and he kept going, holding my head tight as it slid down my throat. I opened wider, trying to breathe, and he just pushed further until my nose was smashed up against him. Then, just as slowly, he pulled half way out. I was light-headed, gasping and drooling around him. Then he started into my throat again, choking off the world once more.

Suddenly there were new demanding fingers on my pussy, sliding over my wetness, pushing inside me, pulling out, cupping my sex as a fingertip teased my clit. The cock in my throat was transformed into part of my pussy's excitement, an extension of the fingers that so beautifully coaxed me toward orgasm.

I felt Kate's cuffed hand grip mine as she started to jerk. Suddenly she was making pussy-muffled screams and I knew she was cumming. My own body rose to another level, my hips straining for more stimulation as my mouth was slowly and firmly fucked.

Then I felt the gooey fingers behind me fitting a cock head into me. It was big, very big. Helpless to resist, I could only feel it sliding deeper and deeper. It hit home and strong hands grabbed my hips. The cock started going out at the same speed as Jack's was withdrawing from my lips. Then they both pushed inward, sandwiching me between.

In a few dozen hammering strokes I was cumming. Instantly the cock in my pussy picked up speed, hammering my hips with obscene squishing sounds. Jack's cock was half out, its head resting on my tongue, when it began to spurt. I tried to swallow what I could, but my mouth filled and filled. My cunt spasmed hard and I couldn't stop cumming. Jack's cum spilled out around my lips and dripped onto the floor while my pussy gushed and throbbed.

Jack's cock was shrinking now. I tried to lick it clean, but he was wiping it over my cheeks and chin. He said something, but the jackhammering in my pussy distracted me.

"I said," Jack repeated more loudly, "you look like a good little suck toy. "

Beside me Kate was giggling. I looked at her. The woman was gone, but Kate's face and hair was dripping with pussy juice.

"She was a squirter," Kate gasped out.

John, still behind her, made her ass and tightly covered boobs ripple as he pounded her. I realized I must look the same, judging from how hard the unknown guy was fucking me. Finally my guy gave some heroic jerks and withdrew. My twitching, spasming pussy didn't feel any hot sperm, so he must have used a condom. I realized the juices sliding down my thighs had to be my own.

Slowly I inched myself toward the cuffs. My free hand began working on the ropes that held us bent over the bar. Kate was no help at all. Her free hand was on her ass, pulling herself more open, as John gave her long, deep strokes, lifting her on her toes and bring a grunt from her lips every time he hit bottom. They both came before I got the rope undone, Kate's hoarse howls continued even after John pulled out and walked away.

Finally, we were each helping each other to stand up. On trembling legs we staggered over to the nearest couch and collapsed, two well-fucked women.

"No fair, you getting all the pussy juice," I complained to Kate. I looked at all the cum oozing from her pussy. "And John came inside you too! Mine had a condom."

"Too bad," she laughed back, "she was really yummy, and all this cum really feels good."

"Spread your legs," I told her. When she did, I got up and knelt between her thighs. I started with very gentle licks, drinking up the cum sliding out. Kate leaned back, spread wider, and started moaning softly. Again and again I gently cleaned her dripping sex, enjoying the different taste and feel of each glob sliding onto my tongue.

"Mar... Mar...." she was moaning, "yes... yes..." I felt an aftershock ripple through her, then another. I wasn't sure if it was a new orgasm, or the aftermath of an old one, and I didn't care. I tasted more and more of her cum, less and less of his. Each tongue-scoop and lick was a delicious adventure.

Then I felt hands under my ass, urging it upwards. I complied, face still glued between Kate's legs. Up and up my ass went, more and more available. Then I felt something slick and hard at my pussy. In my sex-soaked brain, I realized it was some kind of dildo. It was perfectly sized to slide into my well-lubricated canal. I felt soft, warm hips against mine, a stomach caressing my ass, and two arms reaching around to pinch and tweak my nipples. I sighed into Kate's cunt and mumbled something.

Muffled by Kate's thighs, I heard her say, "She's going to fuck you, Mar. She's black and beautiful, just like her dildo panties."

I tried to push myself onto her without relinquishing Kate's delicious pussy. But she was already pushing me forward, walking me on tiptoe until I was pressed tight against Kate's pussy and her crotch. Then she started slamming into me, pushing my lips and tongue deeper into my friend. I felt her hands underneath my hips, lifting me up until my legs just hung there as she fucked me.

"Mar, don't forget to lick," Kate reminded me.

I was so lost in the sensation of fucking that I was just breathing into Kate's pussy. Dutifully, lost in a fog of pleasure, I licked and licked. Then I was orgasming, jerking like a wild woman as cum spilled out of my cunt. It didn't matter. She kept on fucking me and Kate kept holding my head and urging me to lick. Then Kate was cumming again, right into my mouth. My own orgasms refused to stop. I was a twitching, juice-pumping body pressed tightly between two demanding women. I just hung on, vibrated, and tried to lick.

When my mystery lover lowered me to the floor, my legs were useless. I just collapsed into a puddle, leaning happily against Kate's hot, sweaty thigh.

"Mar, your face is covered with my cum." Kate commented.

"Mmm...." I just licked my lips, savoring her scent and flavor. "That was wonderful." I looked over my shoulder, but the black woman was gone.

"How are you doing?" I asked Kate. "Ready for another round?"

"Oh my god, not now. I'm not used to this much fucking and cumming at once." She was leaning back, legs still spread, and breathing heavily.

"Me too. But we can work on this. We'll be champion orgiasts in no time."

Slowly we got up, hand in hand, and headed back to the bar to find some clothes for the trip home. Sorting through the large pile, Kate finally found some too-small lace panties that beautifully showed off her pussy . I found a miniskirt that sort-of fit.

In the car on the way home Kate leaned on my shoulder. She licked my ear and said, "Since we're staying at your place, are you going to be a good hostess?"

Giggling, I replied, "Do you want ropes or cuffs for the night? Don't be surprised if your pussy is extra-sore tomorrow."

"Cuffs," Kate said. Then she slipped a hand under my skirt, remarking, "I better get you back in the mood right now."

I laughed as her gentle fingers began circling my clit and teasing my pussy lips.
Published 
Written by marna69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments