Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving Sex At The Cottage - Part Three

"The girls finally do Ted as well as each others husbands."

14
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Thanksgiving Sunday

I awakened mid-morning from a deep, refreshing sleep to find myself still wrapped in soft, warm, feminine flesh. I could feel Sue's breasts resting on my back and her left arm was around my waist. Melanie was still spooned into me and her lovely ass was tucked firmly into my groin. As soon as all these sensations permeated my drowsy consciousness the inevitable happened; my libido took over and my penis started to rise. I then made my oft-repeated mistake of attempting early morning sex with my wife, who is notorious for her early morning evil disposition!

As I cupped her left breast with my left hand and caressed the nipple my hand was pushed away and Mel growled “Gerroff!”

So much for that!

Disappointed but taking the broad hint, I turned away from my grumpy wife to lie on my left side. This, of course, brought me face to face with the newly awakened Sue, whose arm was still around my waist and whose lovely mounds of breasts were now pressed into my chest. She gave me a completely different reaction!

Raising her beautiful green eyes to mine she smiled sleepily, snuggled in tighter and greeted me with a breathy, “Morning, lover.”

“Mornin', Suze,” I whispered back, resting my right forearm on her left hip and cupping her buttock with my hand.

“Mmm,” she murmured, and lifted her left leg to rest over my right hip. Closing her eyes, she groped around between us to find my dick and grasped it with her left hand.

Finding it already hard, she mumbled, “I thought so,” as she slipped it into her warm pussy and wriggled her hips to get it right up inside her. She then rested her hand on my hip and gave a good impression of being asleep for a few minutes before reaching down again to massage my testicles gently, my cue to proceed.

I began to move gently, languorously inside her, taking it slowly. She pulled her leg higher above my hip, opening herself up more, encouraging me to go deeper, which I did, still very slow but pushing forcefully.

“You are a good boy, Nicky,” she purred. “You always know what I want.”

“That's because it's usually what I want,” I whispered back. We were both being quiet, trying not to disturb our sleeping partners; it was wasted effort, they were both awake.

Mel sat up abruptly, swung her legs out of bed and stomped off to the kitchen muttering loudly, “Oh, Jesus H bloody Christ on a crutch!”

In contrast, Jake rolled over towards us, snuggled up to his lovely wife's back, reaching round to cup a breast, and said, “You at my wife again, cowboy?”

“You bet,” I replied. “Mornin', buddy.”

“Room for one more?” he asked his wife.

“Always for you, darling,” she responded, pushing her ass gently back into his groin.

Jake immediately used his left hand to separate her buttocks and slid his dick up her back passage. I felt him slide home and synchronize his movements to mine so that his wife was now receiving a slow, languorous screw in both pussy and ass.

As she moved her hips in lazy, tiny motions Sue murmured, “I feel so peaceful and so deliciously full.”

Soon the smell of fresh coffee wafted from the kitchen then after about ten minutes Mel reappeared bearing a tray with four steaming mugs on it.

“Coffee,” she grunted as she slipped back into bed, lifting the sheets high to take a quick prurient peek at our intertwined bodies, which were still maintaining the same lazy pace.

Dropping the sheet back into place and picking up her coffee she said to her friend, “Well, at least you are useful for keeping them off me in the mornings, Suze.”

“Yeah, that's why I do it,” Sue responded sarcastically, smiling at her.

“Damn tramp,” Melanie told her.

“Bigger one,” Sue grinned back.

That, at last, brought a smile to Melanie's beautiful face and the morning storm clouds started to drift away.

“Alright, boys, enough, let's have some coffee,” Sue ordered, leaving Jake and I with a severe case of blue balls. Seeing the chagrined look on both of our faces she laughed aloud.

“Don't look so sad,” she said. “I'll sort you both out after the coffee, I promise. But it's the only pop you get before this evening. We need to keep you fresh for that.”

“I thought Ted was the star attraction,” I said pettishly.

“He is,” Sue confirmed, glancing at Mel, “But since when have we been content with one dick? You will both be well taken care of.”

Jake and I grinned happily at each other.

Melanie locked eyes with Jake.

“If you think you are capable of doing two things at once,” she said in challenge, “You can see if you can put me in a better mood while you are drinking your coffee.” She was leaning against the headboard sipping from her cup as she said this; challenge delivered, she pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide.

“Who could turn down an offer like that?” Jake replied, reaching past Mel to place his mug on the nightstand, then lying on his stomach between her legs and going down on her. Melanie continued to sit there, relaxed, sipping her coffee and chatting to Sue as Jake's blond head first bobbed up and down between her legs as he licked her thoroughly, then became a two-tone contrast with her dark pubic hair as he buried his face in her snatch.

“He is rather good at that, isn't he?” she observed between sips to her best friend, his wife.

“I have no complaints,” Sue replied. “Mind you, Nick is no slouch in that department either,” she added.

Here we go, I thought, sipping from my own mug as they began comparing notes again.

Jake came up for air, took a couple of deep slugs of his coffee, retained some in his mouth, put down the mug and went back down on my wife, who was, to all intents and purposes, ignoring him. He got her attention, though, when he dribbled the hot coffee from his mouth into her pussy then began licking it back out. Her eyes dropped down to watch his blond curls moving up and down, in and out among her dark pubic thatch and she exclaimed softly, “Oh my!”

Jake withdrew his tongue momentarily and asked, “You like that?”

“Oh yes,” my wife murmured huskily.

Jake laughed. “Coffee flavoured Mel is goood!” he channelled Jim Carrey. He quickly swallowed some more coffee, again keeping some in his mouth, went back down on her and repeated the process.

“Nicky, will you be a dear and fetch Jake another mug of coffee, please? But don't make it too hot,” my now randy wife requested.

I laughed loudly and went to do her bidding.

When I returned with a fresh mug of coffee she took it from me and tested the temperature by sipping it, then placed the mug on the nightstand.

Ruffling Jake's blond hair with her hand she said to the blond head between her legs, “Move back for a minute, sweetie.”

Jake complied and Melanie slid down to lie flat on the bed. She then slid a couple of thick pillows beneath her hips to raise and tilt her pelvis so that her vagina became parallel to the bed, pointing towards the ceiling. Handing me the mug of coffee, she spread her legs wide, knees up, and used both hands to open her pussy wide.

“Fill me up,” she instructed me.

I dutifully poured the warm coffee into her gaping pussy and was surprised when she absorbed all of it except for the small amount that spilled over onto her pubic hair.

“Come get your coffee,” she told Jake with a wicked grin.

Jake got on all fours with his head between Mel's thighs, ducked down and began lapping, his tongue gradually penetrating deeper and deeper as the coffee level dropped. Mel kept resting her hand on the back of his head and pushing him deeper.

Jake eventually raised his head and said, “Coffee's all gone; it's pure Mel now.”

“You want another cup?” my wife husked.

“I was hoping you would say that,” Jake answered and I went for another mug, gave my wife's pussy another refill and they got back down to it.

At this point Sue rolled to her knees and told me, “Do me, Nicky, now, hard, these two have made me so horny I can't wait!”

They had made me horny too! I got behind Sue, drove my already rigid cock hard and deep into her pussy and went at her like a rutting stag.

So there we were, me banging the ass off Jake's wife doggy-style while he used my wife's pussy as a coffee cup! A novel experience.

Right about when Sue began to moan her husband looked up from slurping on my wife's pussy and said to Melanie, “All pure Mel down here now, Mel.”

“Pure Mel is now on tap,” my wife joked. “Climb aboard, Jake, I like this position and I am ready to go.”

Jake eased his body over Melanie, did a push up to give him height and drove his cock straight down into my wife's horizontal pussy. He plunged right home then his ass started jack hammering up and down as he got into his stride and gave her what she wanted.

“It's very warm and wet in here,” he joked.

“Isn't it always?” Mel responded. They both laughed.

Sue now had her head down on her folded arms and was giving me the ass-grind that she had learned from Mel, her ass going like a blender as she rode my cock. Knowing that she liked it, I smacked her ass a couple of times; she bucked a little and ground her ass into me even harder, moaning louder, evidently nearing her climax, so I gave it to her harder and faster, breathing hard myself. After another couple of minutes I erupted inside her and that triggered her own, very noisy, orgasm.

Satisfied, Sue pulled off my cock, rolled onto her back and lay gasping for breath as she watched her husband's ass bouncing up and down between Mel's legs as he nailed her hard. Mel now had her feet tucked up behind Jake's shoulders, holding on with her heels as he pounded her pussy. She was thrusting hard up into him, using her shoulders against the bed as leverage. Jake's body was curved like a bow over her due to the extra height the pillows had given to her pubis, but they were obviously both having a great time as they roared towards the home stretch. Melanie was moaning constantly as I saw her shudder with the onset of orgasm. Jake stilled and pinned her with his groin as he flooded inside her.

When they had sorted themselves out they moved over to lie beside Sue and I.

“Well done, buddy,” I congratulated him.

“What?” I got back.

“You got sex out of Mel in the morning,” I explained.

“No, he didn't!” Melanie objected. “It's well past noon now. I had him for lunch!”

“Well, to be more precise, I had you for lunch,” Jake corrected and we all laughed.

We rested quietly for a few minutes until Sue said, out of the blue, “Strange cock tonight, Mel.”

Mel erupted into a prolonged fit of the giggles, which, of course, Sue joined.

When it was over Melanie said, “You are incorrigible, kitten. Nick just banged you silly and you are already thinking about your next dick!”

Sue grinned at her. “You were too; admit it!”

Mel laughed. “Well, yes, I was actually. I was working through moves he might like in my head.”

Both women laughed again.

“Okay, guys,” Sue said, looking at Jake and I. “Hear this. Nothing too wild tonight. No anal, no airtight, no quad-plexes. Keep it simple. We don't want to panic the poor guy this early in the game.”

“This early in the game?” I repeated interrogatively. “There is a long game?”

“You bet,” Sue answered. “We intend to give the lovely man a comprehensive education over the next little while!”

“God save us all from our women,” Jake muttered, then got up and went off to the kitchen to rustle up lunch. His wife threw a pillow after him, but it missed.

The afternoon was spent in the kitchen; Jake prepared the turkey, I peeled and chopped veggies, Sue baked and Melanie prepared stuffing and cranberry sauce, and helped with the vegetables. With everything squared away and cooking the two women adjourned to the bedrooms to select outfits and plot their joint seduction of Ted. Jake and I settled down to a game of cribbage with ice cold beers for refreshment.

Ted arrived around five o'clock, clutching two large bottles of wine, one red, one white. Seeing that we were playing cribbage he told us to finish our game and issued a challenge to the winner, which turned out to be me. When the two girls finally joined us we were well into a round-robin to determine the cribbage champion for the evening. The friendly competition relaxed all three men as we got to know each other better.

When the ladies entered the room I was surprised by the modesty of their outfits. I had been expecting something outrageous, but Melanie was wearing a deep burgundy, long-sleeved, Jersey-wool sheath dress, which, while it hugged her every curve, came to just above her knees, with a wide silver zipper running from her crotch to just below her chin. Sue was equally demurely clad in a black cotton, shirt-waister dress with a white, turned-back collar in a modest vee, large white cloth buttons right down the front and a six-inch wide white patent leather belt. The hemline came to mid-calf. The only hints of their ultimate game plan came from the four-inch stiletto heels that they were both wearing, Mel's burgundy, Sue's black, Sue's fishnet black hose and Melanie's sheer black seamed hose. However, the very modesty of their outfits somehow enhanced rather than detracted from the latent sexuality of both women.

Ted was greeted warmly by both women, getting a kiss on the cheek from each. As they moved around me to reach him I noticed that both of them were wearing heady perfumes that had an immediate effect on my libido, leaving me in no doubt that they would affect Ted in the exact same way. By the radiance of his smiles as he returned the girls' greetings I knew that my assumption was correct.

The ladies bustled around in the kitchen while we finished our cribbage tournament, in which Ted proved a gracious winner, then Ted and I laid the table while Jake carved the turkey and the girls served up the food.

The meal was a resounding success. Both of Ted's bottles of wine were consumed along with another bottle of our own white and after-dinner liqueurs, so everybody was very relaxed by the time the dishes were cleared away. We remained at the table, sipping our liqueurs and chatting about inconsequential matters, for perhaps twenty minutes before Sue suggested we move to more comfortable seating.

Sue then sat herself at one end of one of the two available sofas, patted the seat beside her and suggested, “Why don't you join me here, Ted?”

Ted was happy to do so and, once he was seated, Melanie joined them, sitting to Ted's left. Jake took the other sofa and I settled into an armchair next to it.

As soon as Ted was comfortably settled between the two ladies, Sue turned her huge green eyes on him with full force and began questioning him about the details of his life in retirement on the lake, resting her hand, apparently casually, on his upper thigh as she did so. Ted was clearly pleased by the attention and he could not tear his gaze away from those mesmerizing eyes as he answered her questions. Melanie snuggled close into his side as she ostensibly became rapt by the conversation, a pretext for rubbing her breasts against his arm.

After about five minutes, still talking, Sue reached up and casually undid the top button of her dress; as the buttons were spaced at six-inch intervals this revealed a considerable amount of cleavage. She then leaned farther in towards Ted as she came up with yet another question. Ted at last managed to tear his gaze away from Sue's beautiful eyes to refocus them on her bountiful breasts and the wisp of black lace now revealed.

With his attention now exactly where she wanted it, Sue undid another button, shrugging a little so that the bodice of her dress fell wide open, displaying the full view of those magnificent tits overflowing from a tiny, transparent black lace bra. She then reached down to undo the three buttons below the waist of her dress, flicking back the material to reveal black fishnet stockings, garters and a minute pair of black satin panties with a silver kitten embroidered on the front. That made me smile – a pussy over her pussy! Very Sue!

Leaning in, Sue kissed Ted long, slow and deep, running her right hand over the bulge in his pants as she did so. Mel now had Ted's arm wedged between her breasts and her left hand was smoothing his left upper thigh. When Sue finally broke off the prolonged kiss she breathed, “How would you feel about being seduced by two sexy ladies, Ted?”

“Ecstatic,” Ted husked, having trouble with his breathing.

“Good,” Sue murmured throatily, unfastening his shirt and slipping her hand inside to massage his chest before moving her hand down to unfasten his belt and unzip his fly. Sliding her hand inside his shorts, she grasped his stiff cock and massaged it gently, then stood up swiftly, undid the wide belt at her own waist and the last secured button above the belt, let her dress slide from her shoulders to the floor and posed briefly to allow Ted to admire her gorgeous, voluptuous body.

She certainly had me as hard as a rock! Her black lace bra was both miniscule and transparent, a mere garnish for her huge, dark-nippled breasts. Around her waist she wore a black lace garter belt, supporting black fishnet stockings reaching to just below her Grade-A ass. The tiny black satin panties had a thong back, showing that ass off to perfection, while the stockings and heels did the same for her lovely legs.

She bent from the waist to grasp the waistband of Ted's pants and, with Melanie's assistance, pulled them off, then repeated the process with his undershorts. The two girls then removed his shirt between them, leaving Ted naked on the couch. Sue flicked the elastic at the top of her panties with her thumb and suggested, “You might want to get me out of these, honey!”

Ted leaned forward, hooked his thumbs in either side of her panties and slid them down her legs to the floor. Sue stepped daintily out of them, then stood astride Ted's legs to push his face gently into her dense, curly, dark-brown pubic hair and allow him to inhale her unique feminine scent.

When Sue allowed him to sit back, Melanie reached over to take his right hand and guide it to the zipper at her throat.

“Take a peek,” she encouraged him.

Ted eagerly grasped the toggle and eased the zipper down to her waist, pushing the dress back with his other hand as it opened up. Underneath was a tiny black leather bra embellished with silver studs; it was so small that the minute triangles barely covered Melanie's large, dark areolae, leaving the rest of her generous breasts fully exposed. Melanie captured his hand and placed it firmly over her left breast, then grasped his rigid dick and gave it a few gentle jerks.

“First you do Sue, then you do me,” she murmured huskily. “Save some for me.”

Sue then knelt between Ted's knees and took his cock into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue then swooping her lips down the shaft to engulf the whole nine inches. She then paused briefly with her nose buried in his salt-and-pepper pubic hair and her lower lip against his scrotum, so that he could experience her soft breath moving over his dick as it lay deep in her throat. After a few seconds she applied suction, her cheeks hollowed in and her head started to bob up and down.

Once Sue had her rhythm going, Melanie slid her head under Sue's and sucked Ted's balls gently into her mouth, alternately sucking and licking them as Sue continued to gobble his cock. After a couple of minutes, Sue removed Ted's cock from her mouth and slid it into Mel''s, then moved down to take over Mel's duties on his testicles. Mel then gobbled his cock for a few minutes before swapping places with Sue again. Ted's eyes were closed in ecstasy throughout.

Abruptly, as if some telepathic command had been exchanged, Melanie sat up and Sue stood, Melanie moved out of the way and Sue knelt over Ted's lap, facing him, reached behind her and loaded his cock into her waiting wet pussy. She then lowered herself on to it, reached behind her to shuck her bra, which she dropped to the floor, then fed her left breast's erect nipple into Ted's mouth.

Ted fondled Sue's lovely breast with his right hand as he suckled heartily on it and Sue began to move up and down on his cock. Jake and I enjoyed a perfect view of Sue's lovely fishnet-clad legs flexing repeatedly, her beautiful ass rising and falling, and her lush pussy sliding up and down the shaft of Ted's cock as she rode him enthusiastically. I whispered to Jake. “I don't know about you, buddy, but your wife has me so horny right now that I don't believe I could walk!”

“Me too,” he replied. “I feel like walking over there and driving my dick right up her ass, but that was specifically forbidden, damn it!”

At this point Melanie rose from her seat, walked over to Jake's sofa, sat next to him and beckoned me to sit on her other side, which I did.

“I bet you boys are as horny as hell,” she observed, as if she had heard, which she could not possibly have done.

“I am so gonna fuck you till your knees buckle later,” Jake told her.

We are so going to fuck you till your knees buckle,” I amplified. Heavy emphasis on the 'we'.

Melanie's dress was still unzipped to the waist and Jake and I were both drooling over those gorgeous tits with their nipples encased in black studded leather.

“I will look forward to that,” she assured us, “But, in the meantime, get your clothes off and I will see what I can do for you right now.”

Jake and I obeyed with alacrity, tossing our clothes to the floor and sitting back down either side of my sexy wife.

Taking a cock in each hand, Melanie bent first to my cock, ensconcing it in her mouth and beginning to suck while masturbating Jake with her right hand. After a few minutes of this she switched her mouth to gobble Jake's cock while continuing to jerk me off with her left hand. She alternated like this for quite a while, gradually swallowing each cock deeper and deeper, until she was eventually swallowing each of us to the root, with her head bobbing rapidly up and down on the one cock while the other hand worked the un-swallowed cock furiously.

I alternated between watching my wife giving head to me or Jake and watching Jake's wife ride Ted's cock.

Ted did not last long, no more than fifteen minutes, before Sue's ministrations got him off. I saw his body jerk and him hold Sue down by her hips as he came inside her with a loud gasp. I could tell by the lack of moaning and Sue's tense body language that she was nowhere near her climax, but she lay happily against his chest as his dick throbbed away and she murmured pleasantries to him, reassuring him.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I remembered that it had been a very long time for Ted since he last got laid and knew that Sue was expecting more next time round.

Meanwhile Melanie, having reached the point where my cock was being buried deep in her throat with each swallow, had decided to focus her attentions on one dick at a time. She was now working exclusively on my dick with her mouth, but was keeping Jake up with her hand while doing so. Her lips were now plunging rapidly from helmet to scrotum, as she sucked strenuously and flickered her tongue teasingly, rubbing my balls at the same time. After another ten minutes or so of this deliciously stimulating attention I came in her mouth like a hot spring. Mel swallowed continuously until I was spent, then moved her mouth immediately to Jake's cock and repeated the entire process on him until he, too, provided her with her favourite high-protein drink.

Having sucked us both dry, Melanie sat back and admired her friend sprawled on Ted's chest with his dick still inside her.

“How did he do?” she asked me quietly.

“Not to her satisfaction,” I replied. “Too quick.”

“He'll get better as the night goes on,” she predicted.

“I know,” I affirmed.

With that Melanie took off to the kitchen and returned with drinks for everyone.

Sue finally disentangled herself from Ted and strolled off to the washroom. Melanie followed her, as women often do, presumably to get the scoop on Ted's performance, leaving we three men alone.

Ted glanced over to Jake and I, then asked forthrightly, “Are you guys okay with this?”

I laughed and answered, “It would be a bit late now, Ted, if we weren't!”

Jake said generously, “Yes, Ted, we are fine with it. We share the girls, in case you had not gathered that.”

“Well, I thought that was the case, but I wanted to be sure,” Ted told us. “Thank you for including me.”

“Thank the girls. They run the show,” I informed him.

“I'll do that,” he averred.

The girls returned at this point, with Sue still naked except for her garter belt, black fishnets and heels, and Mel with her dress still wide open from the waist up.

Catching Sue's eye, Ted asked her, “Sue, would you slap my face, please?”

“What? Why?” Sue responded.

“Please, just do it,” Ted requested.

So Sue did, administering a stinging slap to his face.

“Oh, thank you,” Ted gasped, shaking his head. “It is real then! I was wondering if I was in a hospital bed somewhere, hooked up to life support and having morphine dreams!”

We all laughed.

A very nice way of saying thank you, I thought.

Melanie joined Ted on his sofa and Sue joined Jake and I on ours. We then sat drinking and chatting for a half hour or so, until Melanie asked, “Everybody up for round two?” glancing around the group for affirmation. Everybody nodded, so she got the show on the road.

Standing in front of Ted she tweaked the material of her dress and asked him, with a radiant smile, “Wouldn't you like to see what's under here?”

Smiling back, he answered, “Well, I can see a lot of it already, but, of course, I would love to see the rest.”

“Well, take it off me then,” she ordered, echoing Sue's earlier instruction to Ted.

Ted stood and slid the shoulders of her dress down her arms, then tugged the sleeves to get her arms free of the dress. He then slid the lower part of the dress down over her hips as Mel wriggled sexily to assist him.

When Melanie stepped clear of the dress Ted deposited it on the arm of the sofa then stood back to admire his handiwork.

Mel stood revealed in all her glory. The outfit was pure Heavy Metal Queen. The tiny leather bra that barely concealed her nipples was nothing but half-inch leather straps securing the two silver-studded triangles over the very tips of her breasts. It was matched by a miniscule, similarly-studded leather thong that barely covered her pubic hair and had heavy six-inch fringes hanging all around that swayed enticingly as she moved. Around her waist was a leather garter belt secured by a silver skull and crossbones buckle and sporting garters with tiny silver skulls supporting her black silk seamed stockings. Four-inch black stiletto heels completed the outrageous outfit.

“Now the bra,” Mel ordered.

Ted moved behind her and unhooked the bra, freeing Melanie's large and succulent boobs from its confines.

“Thank God for that!” Mel exclaimed. “That thing cuts!”

She cupped her tits and massaged them as she strolled around the room to give us all a chance to admire her finery. I noticed that all three men were now rigid as a result of her display.

Circling back to Ted she instructed him, “Now the panties.”

Ted worked the soft leather down over her hips, easing the thong from between her buttocks, then sliding it down her legs and off.

As he stood back up Melanie dropped to her haunches, spreading her black stocking-clad legs wide to show her audience her pussy, and slid his erect cock into her mouth. Placing her hands flat on Ted's thighs she went straight into deep throat mode, gobbling him right down and sucking like a vampire. She gave him a few minutes of full penetration head while we all watched, then stood and walked over to the dining table. Exhibitionist that she is, she picked the end that faced us to haul herself up on. Lying down on her back on the tabletop, she wriggled until her wet and open pussy was aligned with the table's edge then spread her legs wide and tucked her high-heeled shoes up next to her ass on the tabletop.

“Fill me,” she commanded Ted in her throatiest voice.

Ted stepped up to the edge of the table, nuzzled the head of his cock between my wife's vaginal lips then thrust the whole length deep into her gaping pussy as Sue, Jake and I all watched avidly. Ted then reached around to cup the tops of Mel's black stocking-clad thighs in his hands and began banging her hard. He rode Melanie that way for about ten minutes before she gently pushed him away, stepped off the table and dropped to all fours on the floor, spreading her knees wide and patting her rump to give Ted his cue.

Ted knelt between her knees and entered her from behind, then grasped her firmly by the hips and recommenced doing her with long, hard strokes.

Jake suddenly said, “That's it, I'm getting me some of that,” stood, walked over to kneel in front of Melanie and offered his cock up to her lips. Mel smiled at him, then opened her mouth so that he could slide his cock in. Jake slid it home all the way to the balls; Mel gladly swallowed him down and Jake began fucking her face furiously.

Watching her husband going at Mel's face and Ted going at her pussy, Sue gave a pull on my dick and said, “Come on, you,” then dropped to her knees next to Melanie, went down on her forearms and spread her legs wide. I knelt behind her, slid my cock deep inside her, grabbed her by the hips and started to ride.

Shortly both women started to moan, although Melanie's moan was somewhat muffled by Jake's cock in her mouth. I could hear her pussy squishing and squelching with each thrust of Ted's cock, so she was obviously thoroughly wet and having a good time. She was also taking Jake's cock right down her throat with each swallow, so she was getting well porked on both ends!

Meanwhile, Sue was riding me hard, grinding her ass back into my groin and rotating her hips, obviously trying to relieve her frustration from her unfulfilled ride with Ted. I was now holding her by those beautiful, enormous tits as I did my best to drive my cock into her deepest hidden places. She, too, was dripping wet.

To my surprise Jake came in Melanie's mouth before Ted came in her pussy. Melanie swallowed his semen for the second time that night and he pulled out to collapse on the carpet. Ted came about five minutes later, and his ejaculation obviously triggered Melanie's orgasm, signalled by her giving a loud moan, a gasp and a long, shuddering sigh as it rolled over her. When Ted dismounted, Mel pushed him onto his back on the floor then snuggled into him.

I erupted in Sue a couple of minutes later just as she moaned, jammed her ass back into me and came in a series of shuddering waves. She then simply fell forward and pulled me down on top of her.

After a couple of minutes of rest Ted observed quietly, “You guys really do share everything, don't you?”

Sue laughed and replied, “Yes, we do, and we love it! Are you enjoying yourself?”

“God, yes,” Ted affirmed. “I have never done anything remotely like this before, and it's wonderful! Thank you, ladies, so much.”

Melanie chimed in with, “I don't think you should be calling us ladies after that little display, Ted.”

We all chuckled.

Ted said, “What should I be calling you, then?”

“Sluts,” the two girls chorused, then broke into giggles.

“Never!” Ted exclaimed, appalled.

“Oh, Ted, we are most definitely sluts, and we are proud of it. We enjoy being slutty, so it's not an insult, it's a compliment around here,” Sue told him.

“I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore,” Ted said with a grin. Melanie, Jake and I all laughed, but Sue, looking puzzled at the laughter, asked, “Oh, did you live in the States?” and we all broke up.

“What?” Sue demanded with a frown. “What?”

Melanie managed to gasp out between giggles, “The Wizard of Oz, kitten.”

“What about him?” Sue asked, still puzzled, and of course that did it. The rest of us laughed until we had tears in our eyes while Sue just looked at us as if we were nuts. Ted kindly explained it to her when he had recovered his breath.

“I never did like that movie,” Sue expostulated when Ted had finished explaining. “I'll fetch us some drinks.”

She returned from the kitchen with a tray of Margaritas and we all settled on sofas to drink and recuperate. After about half an hour Sue asked Ted, “Do you think you can go again, Ted?”

“Probably, with some encouragement,” he responded, smiling at her.

“Good. I'd like you and Nick to do me together. Is that okay with you?”

“Absolutely,” Ted said, grinning from ear to ear at the prospect.

“Alright then, boys, come and stand in front of me,” she instructed as she moved to kneel on the floor. We did as we were bidden and Sue spent the next few minutes sucking first Ted's cock then mine until she had us both erect again. She then went down on her hands and knees, beckoned Ted to her mouth and gestured me to the rear, then scooped Ted's cock into her mouth as I penetrated her from behind.

Her deliciously tight pussy settled around my cock comfortably and I went at her hard and fast right from the starting gun, slamming my dick into her like a battering ram. She immediately started grinding her ass demandingly and I knew that I had judged what she wanted correctly. The sight of her lovely ass and those sexy fishnet stockings just below it fuelled my desire like gas on a fire.

Ted had obviously been taking notes when Jake had been fucking Melanie's face because he was delivering a very fine face fuck of his own now, unhesitatingly driving his cock all the way home in Sue's mouth and throat with great vigour.

Sue was having a ball – literally! She was swallowing Ted down enthusiastically, never missing a beat, as she simultaneously rode my cock like a mare servicing a stallion. She was soon moaning loudly around Ted's cock as she was taking it with full force and speed in both ends.

After about ten minutes Sue called a brief halt to allow Ted and I to change ends, then began taking my cock in her face and Ted's cock in her pussy with equal enthusiasm. She swallowed my much larger cock just as readily as she had swallowed Ted's, and rode his as eagerly as she had ridden mine. We both went at her like men possessed as she moaned louder and louder while her tits bounced and swung like jello on a plate.

It took about twenty minutes at this frantic pace before she went into wave after wave of orgasms, flooding warmly over Ted's cock as his dick throbbed deep inside her. My cock was deep in her throat at the time; she gave one of her characteristic tongue flutters against the base of my cock and that was all it took. I shot my load convulsively and Sue gulped, gulped and gulped some more, draining me dry and drinking it down while she was still coming in waves over Ted's spent cock. Ted and I held our positions until Sue finally completed her orgasms, then dismounted.

Only as I lay gasping on the floor did I notice that Jake now had my wife on her back on the floor with her black-stockinged legs over his shoulders and his ass pounding up and down between her legs as he drove his dick frantically in and out of her pussy. Mel was raking his sides with her fingernails, trying to urge him faster and deeper. As I watched Jake stiffened and his cock started to throb as Melanie cried aloud with pleasure and shuddered as she orgasmed. Jake fell forward on her and Mel just wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck, temporarily exhausted.

Struggling to my feet I enquired whether anybody would like coffee and received a chorus of agreement, so I headed into the kitchen and got the percolator going.

By the time we had consumed the coffee it was past three in the morning. Ted decided it was time for him to call it a night. He dressed rapidly and the two women escorted him to the front door, both still wearing nothing but stockings, garters and heels as they draped themselves around him and kissed him thoroughly goodbye.

When they eventually pulled their tongues from his throat, Ted politely enquired whether there was any chance that they might do this again.

“You bet,” Sue assured him.

“You can count on it,” Melanie confirmed.

“And it won't be too long,” Sue added. “Maybe Christmas.”

“That would be a great Christmas present,” Ted observed hopefully. “I will look forward to it.”

Both girls swarmed all over him again briefly then Sue pushed him out the door. In spite of the cold Fall night air both women stood at the door with everything hanging out, waving to Ted as he walked away down the dirt road.

They were both shivering as they came back into the living room.

“Right, bed,” said Sue, then, looking at Mel, “Four in a bed again?”

“Hell yes, it's our last night at the cottage,” Mel agreed. “And the guys did promise me that they would fuck me until my knees buckle tonight,” she added.

Sue burst out laughing. “My god, woman, you never get enough, do you?”

“Pot,” said Melanie, pointing at Sue. “Kettle,” she continued, pointing at herself.

“Hmm,” Sue conceded. “I wonder if we can give them both heart attacks tonight? What do you think, Mel?”

“Hey,” I objected. “You are supposed to want to love and cherish us!”

“We do, darlings,” Mel rejoined. “That's what is going to kill you – our loving and cherishing!” Both women found this hilarious.

“Well, we are going to die happy at least,” Jake said with a grin.

With that we all trooped through to the master bedroom and climbed on to the bed.”

”So, do you want to do another 'I suck 'em, you fuck 'em,' Mel, then you do the same for me?” Sue asked.

“Sounds good to me,” Melanie agreed.

“Er, what makes you think we can go again?” I asked, just to yank their chains a bit. “We might be completely worn out after what you both have put us through tonight.”

“Suze, put your hand on Nick's cock,” my wife instructed her best friend,

Sue snuggled up to me, draped her breasts over my chest and cupped my package in her right hand. Sure enough, my cock twitched under her hand and started to rise.

“I rest my case,” my wife said.

“What about me?” Jake asked. “I might be the one who is incapacitated.”

Melanie rolled over next to him, put her head in his groin and ran her tongue from his balls along the shaft of his cock to the head in one smooth motion. The immediate response was visible to all as Jake's cock bucked slightly and grew about an inch.

Sitting up, smiling, Melanie said to Sue, “We have the power!” Turning back to Jake, she ordered, “Eat me,” rolled on to her back and spread her legs East and West. Jake was between them in an instant, flat on his belly, face buried in the pink, tongue probing deep into her snatch, her dark brown pubic hair curling round his mouth, nose and cheeks with his blond hair contrasting nicely, Mel's fingers tangling in it as she pressed his face deeper.

“See?” she said to me. “Easy!”

Before I could frame a reply Sue pushed me on to my back next to Mel, stepped over my face, said, “I could use some of that,” then bent over and swallowed my cock.

With Sue's fishnet-clad thighs alongside my ears I stared up into her lush pussy which, having already been so well fucked that night, was wide open and wet. I wrapped my hands around the backs of her thighs and pulled myself up to bury my face in its warm wetness, licking, probing with my tongue and working my mouth gradually inside her lower lips. My cock was receiving the best of attention from Sue's soft lips and knowing tongue, sliding in and out of the warm depths of her mouth and throat as I burrowed deep into her pussy, both sensations contributing to bring it to full arousal in a remarkably short time.

Right next to me Melanie's voice said, “Well look at this, Suze, you didn't even have to suck this one. Eating me got it up all on its own!”

Peering out from between Sue's thighs I saw my wife on her knees, grasping the headboard with both hands, her beautiful ass framed by the garters and black stockings as Jake settled between her legs and slid his cock into her pussy from behind, then began dogging her hard.

Sue then went into conservation mode, knowing that she had to keep me up until Mel was ready for me, without making me come. She just kept the head of my cock static in her mouth and teased it gently with her tongue from time to time. She also spread her legs a little wider to settle her pussy more comfortably over my face as I continued to lap away inside her.

Melanie was already moaning, having been thoroughly warmed up earlier in the evening. From between Sue's thighs my view was limited to Mel's stocking tops, ass and pussy, with Jake's cock plunging in and out of it at warp speed. Mel's grip on the headboard was shaking the whole bed as Jake gave it to her how she likes it best – hard and fast.

After about fifteen minutes of Mel moaning louder and louder Jake came with a groan and pulled out.

“Next,” my slutty wife gasped. Sue let my cock fall from her mouth and stepped off my face. Jake moved out of my way and I knee-walked up behind my wife, slotted my cock into the newly vacated spot and took over where Jake left off, doing my best to nail my wife to the headboard.

By the time we were ten minutes into it Melanie was moaning so loudly and continuously that it was almost a howl. Five minutes after that I exploded inside her and pulled out. As I backed away I heard Sue say to her husband, “You're up,” and Jake shuffled past me to take possession of Mel's pussy once more.

Melanie now had her knees spread as far apart as she could possibly get them and her head was down between her arms, which were doing their best to tear the headboard off the bed as Jake took her from behind.

I knelt in front of Sue and she once more gobbled my cock expertly as I watched her husband doing my wife expertly. Melanie's waist-length dark-brown hair was flying as she whipped her head from side to side in her passion, grinding her ass like a washing machine as she tried to get Jake's cock as far inside her as possible. I watched his balls banging against her pussy at the end of each stroke and saw Mel's tits bounce with each impact. My cock became as rigid as an iron bar once more as it slid deeper and deeper into Jake's wife's throat.

Jake came again and I moved in to replace him once more, thinking that surely my wife must come soon. I was wrong! I hammered at her like a boxer at a speed bag, but again I came before she did.

Sue had Jake up and ready to go again, so he moved quickly into my place, slid home and went to work, drilling my wife at maximum force again as she wailed and moaned on the end of his dick. He hit the jackpot after about ten minutes. Melanie screamed, shuddered as if she was being electrocuted, and came and came and came! Jake collapsed to one side gasping like a landed fish.

At this point Sue had a nice mouthful of hard cock again, so she just pushed me onto my back and mounted me in the cowgirl position. Grinding gently with her hips she moved slowly up and down, reaching behind her with her left hand to rub my balls as she did so.

“Come on, Mel, stop slacking and get to work,” she called as she rode. Melanie rolled over on to her stomach with her head in Jake's lap and began gobbling his dick.

“Let's see what you've got left, lover,” Sue murmured to me as she picked up her speed. She had her usual effect on me, which was like catnip to a cat. I began thrusting up with my hips as she came down and she was soon riding me like a bucking bronco, her tits jiggling wildly and her long, wavy brown hair flying around her in a cloud.

It only took her about twenty minutes to bring me off, by which time Melanie had Jake suitably prepared and he moved in. Sue rolled onto her back and spread her legs for him to climb aboard. Once he was inside her she swung her legs up to his shoulders, where Jake grasped her ankles, held his arms out wide and leaned forward to push her ankles down to the bed, spreading her wide open. He then banged her for about fifteen minutes, getting her moaning loudly again, before coming inside her.

Seeing this, I pulled my cock from Mel's mouth and moved quickly over to replace Jake, capturing Sue's ankles and pinning them back to the bed as I mounted her.

Glancing over I saw Jake with his cock deep in Melanie's throat as she crouched before him sucking hard.

It took two more rounds before Sue finally came with me in the saddle. She emitted a sound like an animal in pain as she orgasmed and her vagina clamped down on my cock so tight that I could not have pulled out if I had wanted to. She used her hips to milk me dry as she orgasmed for what seemed like forever.

“Oh, wow, it's great to have two guys to bring you climaxes like that, isn't it, Mel?” she murmured as her muscles finally relaxed and my limp member slid from her.

“Mmm,” Melanie murmured back. “Imagine what twenty might be able to do.”

Sue giggled; Jake and I just shook our heads in mock despair. Melanie then sat up and removed her stockings and garters, a sight always worth watching, before crawling into bed.

Sue followed suit, and Jake and I then joined them, Jake getting the prime spot between the two women this time.

As we settled down the first light of dawn trickled through the bedroom window.

Melanie groaned and threatened, “If anybody wakes me up before noon they are dead!”

So ended another great long weekend at the cottage. We rose late, packed and headed home.

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments