Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving Break

"College friends turn a party into an orgy."

22
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

This happened right before my wife, Billie Sue, and I got engaged. We were in college together-- going together-- seriously involved and very much in love (albeit in an open relationship). Billie Sue decided to throw a party at her parents' house. I hadn't initially planned to spend the holiday at her house. I'd just met her folks a couple of weekends earlier and didn't want to seem pushy. But at the last minute, I decided to go after all. Glad I did-- who knows what might have happened if I hadn't?

Anyway, a lot of the “heads” from college who lived in Chicago turned up at the party. Some we didn't know all that well came with friends we did know. Others brought their friends. All in all, there were about twenty-five or thirty people.

The party itself was noisy, crazy, and fun. We were all over the house, but a good bit of it took place in their finished basement. Billie Sue had requisitioned it as her room in her senior year in High School, so there was a wet bar, couches and chairs, a full bathroom and also a double bed off to one side.

When they gave her permission to have the party, Billie Sue's folks had insisted that no one "out of it" should drive home until the next day. So it was assumed that many of us with simply crash out on the bed or the couches or even on the basement floor. They didn't object to an overnight party being coed. Since all of us were at least eighteen and there was only one big room, I guess they figured not too much could happen with so many people there. Wrong guess!

Things finally wound down around 4 AM. By that time, we were all sitting around, stoned, sharing a last "J", listening to the Moody Blues, and passing a bottle of cheap wine among us.

There were about a dozen of us left, seven guys and five girls. Billie Sue and Patsy, (who happened to be Billie Sue's roommate back in school) were coupled up with boyfriends, as were Butch and Susie. That left two girls and three or four guys (Only one of whom we knew very well.)

I claimed the bed for us. Billie Sue and I hadn't had too many chances to sleep together at that point in our relationship. (I know that if I hadn't been there, Billie Sue would have had the good manners as hostess to sleep on the floor.)

Butch and Susie were on a hide-a-bed. Patsy and Rob appropriated a couch. Chuck, Rob's roommate, sacked out on the floor near them. Jeanne had grabbed the other couch to share with one of the guys she'd met that night. That left Gina, a good friend of ours, on the floor along with the other three (unknown) guys.

Billie Sue and I had crawled into bed in jeans and sweaters. As we settled down for the night, we both off our jeans, and I took off my sweater and T-shirt. I sneaked a peek around the room. From our bed, all I could see of Tom and Susie was a moving lump under the covers of the hide-a-bed. Rob and Patsy had both taken off their jeans and shoes and were lying side by side on the one couch, making out in a leisurely manner, their four legs intertwined.

On the other couch, however, Jeanne and her nameless boyfriend seemed to be going at it hot and heavy. His shirt and pants were off, and he was lying on top of her. all I could see of Jeanne were her arms around his neck and a pair of bare brown legs wrapped around his hips.

One of the spare guys had already crashed in different corners of the room and the other two were sitting cross-legged with Gina, rapping away, obviously verbally competing with one another to see who she'd be sleeping with.

It was time to turn my attention to Billie Sue. I rolled over to face her, put my arms out and realized I was over-dressed. All I could feel was her warm, bare flesh. To my delight and surprise, she had stripped completely. As we kissed, I pulled off my shorts and rolled into her arms. Even back then, I tended to like a lot of foreplay, but this time, I was on top and inside Billie Sue in a matter of seconds.

We began to move together and quickly found our rhythm. She was wet and soft and willing. The fact that we were in a room full of people, some asleep, some awake, some necking, some doing the same thing we were, and some possibly even watching us added extra excitement.

All too soon, I came. I supported myself on my arms to take the weight off her and tried to remain inside her as long as I could. Finally, I rolled off. I was about asleep when a movement to the side roused me. It was Gina leaning over the side of the bed.

"Dave, Billie Sue, those assholes don't want to take no for an answer. They're really starting to hassle me. I can't get to sleep, and if I did, I'm afraid I'd wake up with one of them trying to screw me. Do you guys mind if I climb in with ya?"

The idea, of course, didn't bother me at all, but I was smart enough, even back then, to know this one was Billie Sue's call. Before I could ask her, she reached across my chest and pulled back the covers for Gina in silent invitation.

Only as Gina was climbing in with us, did I remember Billie Sue and I were both stark naked. I wondered if I should crawl around under the sheets and look for my shorts, or if Gina would think that was a cheap way to cop a feel. As soon as she was under the covers with us, however, our guest shucked down as well.

"Thanks, Billie Sue. G'night"

"'Night, Gina, sleep well." She leaned over me to whisper a word of thanks to Billie Sue and pecked her on the cheek. In the process, her large bare breasts brushed across my chest. Despite having just come inside Billie Sue, my cock was rock hard again in an instant.

"And thank you, David." She rolled over to face me. I rolled over towards her, and in an instant she was in my arms, naked. Instead of an innocent good night peck, our tongues and bodies met in a full nude body contact french kiss.

As our bare bodies began to melt into one another, I suddenly felt Billie Sue's breasts, skin and pubic hair on my back and buttocks. Before I could say anything, much less move, Billie Sue's voice whispered in my ear.

"Enjoy, with my compliments, David. She's a good friend, and I love you both." Then I felt her roll over. Then Gina's hand snaked between our bodies and she began to play with my cock. As we kissed, and she stroked me, I decided to make this one last. I slowed down the pace, as I stroked her back and buttocks.

After a few minutes, I entered Gina, lying side by side. Suddenly I felt a brush of cold air and realized Billie Sue was climbing out of bed. As she came around the side of the bed, into my field of vision, I realized that she hadn't bothered to put anything on.

Billie Sue was casually walking nude across a room full of necking couples and three guys she didn't even know! I realized as Gina and I continued our lovemaking that the whole idea of my girlfriend nude before all these friends and strangers aroused me all the more. I turned my attention back to Gina.

She deserved it! While Billie Sue is a short, cute, round-faced, slightly zaftig red-head, Gina is a completely different physical type-- a tall brunette, slightly horsefaced, with long shapely legs, a long neck, a trim waist, a perfectly round ass, and a pair of incredible breasts which rarely saw the inside of a bra in those days-- forty inches at least. In short, she had the body of a Playmate of the Month.

She rolled over on top of me and pulled my dick inside her. She didn't sit up totally, just enough to give my mouth access to those wonderful titties. I lay back and used my hips to help Billie Sue and my “best friend” impale herself over and over again on my cock.

We came together, and Gina slumped on me. She was a big girl, but I didn't mind the weight. I began to drowse, when Gina slid off me, rolled over and fell asleep. That woke me up enough to remember Billie Sue.

As I lay there, I noticed one of the spare guys get up and walk into the bathroom. Wasn't he the one who'd been doing it with Jeanne earlier? After the first guy hadn't come out of the john for a while, I remembered my assumption that Billie Sue had gotten up out of our bed to go to the john. But she should have been back by now. Where was she?

I looked around the room, but there was no sign of her. I could see that Tom and Susie's bed was now quiet. On Jeanne's couch, I was surprised to see her being screwed doggy style by a different one of the spare guys than she'd been with earlier.

Now I had to use the john. The room was quiet. I decided that if Billie Sue could traipse to the John in the buff, I certainly could. In the john, I was startled to see Billie Sue sitting in the tub. She was nude, wet, soapy and sexy. She was also not alone. She was sharing the tub with Rob, wet and bare as my fiancé, facing her and sporting an enormous hard-on. As I entered, he was lifting his mouth from one of her nipples.

Sitting on the closed toilet, watching them and playing with his dick, was the spare guy. When he saw me, he got up and headed out of the bathroom without a word. I played it cool, greeting them as I used the john. Billie Sue nonchalantly reached between Rob's legs, fished out a bar of soap, and began to soap up his chest.

"Coming to bed soon, Baby?" I asked.

"No, Rob and I have just started something that we need to finish. You go on back to bed, David." I realized I could hardly object since five minutes earlier I'd been inside Gina.

"Okay, have fun." (Where, I wondered, was Patsy?) Outside the bathroom, I saw the answer. Patsy was still on the couch and was now underneath Chuck. I climbed back in bed, but Gina was sound asleep. As I pulled the cover up, I saw the other two spare guys head into the bathroom to catch the floor show-- the woman I loved taking a bath, with my friend. After a few minutes, Chuck had finished making love to Patsy and promptly crawled back onto the floor. Billie Sue and Rob came out of the bathroom, still nude, holding hands. They were followed a second later, by the other two guys, trying to pull up their pants over the hard-ons they'd developed watching my beloved, getting felt up and licked, licking and feeling up our friend.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

Seeing them, Patsy got off the couch and walked nude over to the bed. She climbed in on the side Billie Sue had vacated and greeted me with a naked, wet kiss. The movement must have awakened Gina. She sat up, looked around, climbed out of bed, and walked across the room to Butch and Susie's bed.

Susie's head popped out of the covers. She smiled at Gina, and Tom opened the covers in greeting. Almost immediately, more movement began under the covers of that bed. With the bed to ourselves, Patsy began to work her way down my body, giving me a slow, sensuous blow job.

(She and Billie Sue claimed they had roomed together because they wore the same sizes in everything, right down to shoes. Their bodies were built almost identically, the primary difference being that Patsy was a blond and Billie Sue a redhead.)

This allowed me to watch Billie Sue and Rob sit on the couch, and resume necking. As Patsy began to kiss my neck, chest, nipples, stomach, and finally cock, Rob was licking my fiancée’s neck, breasts, nipples, stomach, and finally pubic mound.

Patsy took me into her mouth, as I watched Billie Sue spread her legs and open herself to Rob's tongue. He didn't lick her long. Despite her bath, she no doubt still had a load of my sperm in her.

He sat up and I assumed he'd enter her. To my surprise, he stretched out on the couch, and Billie Sue began to suck him. She wrapped one hand around his penis and was masturbating herself with the other, when Chuck climbed up off the floor, walked up behind Billie Sue, and entered her.

I wasn't sure if she knew who was inside her, but she began to move with his strokes while continuing to lick Rob's dick. After a few minutes, the three of them seemed to find their rhythm, as my fiancée sucked my friend and his friend fucked her doggy style.

Meanwhile, Patsy had started in on my balls. As I watched, Chuck came inside Billie Sue's vagina. And a moment later, Rob erupted in her mouth. The three of them got up and sat together on the couch. Just about that time, I found myself exploding into Patsy's mouth.

I looked around and could see that Jeanne was now screwing the third spare guy. The two other guys had been watching the action as well. Rob and Chuck and Billie Sue continued to cuddle for a while when Billie Sue suddenly leaned down and began to lick Chuck's penis. Rob stroked her back and buttocks as he watched and then when he was hard, said something to my fiancée. Without stopping the blow job she was giving Chuck, she arranged herself on the couch so that Rob could screw her doggy-style while she sucked off Chuck!

Incredibly, I found myself enormously aroused by the show Billie Sue was putting on. My penis was stiffer and bigger than it had ever been in my entire life!

Meantime, Patsy had crawled up next to me and was tucked in under my arm, cuddling me. One of my hands had found its way down her side and was cupping her breast. I looked down and saw that along with me and the three voyeurs on the floor, she was watching Billie Sue's performance as well. I rolled over toward her to take her into my arms and realized she'd been masturbating as she'd watched Billie Sue and Rob and Chuck.

Her hands slid up onto my chest, and then around my neck, our mouths met, her legs opened, and I was on top and inside Patsy.

"I think we owe them a show now," she whispered in my ear and kicked the covers off us. I didn't mind. Although she and Billie Sue were the same size and body type, there was a world of difference between the feel of their skin against mine, the feel of their mouths against mine, and the feel of their vagina around my penis.

We moved together without speaking. Her skin felt warmer, and grainier to my touch. As our tongues danced, I fancied I could almost taste a bit of my own fluids from the blow job she'd just given me. I found that strangely exciting, rather than repulsive.

Patsy seemed to meet my every stroke down, into her, with an answering stroke upwards, meeting me in a rhythm so perfect, it was almost like she was posting on a well-trained riding horse. I wanted to take it slowly with her, to savor every moment of our lovemaking. All too soon though, I found myself speeding my thrusts up until I came inside her.

I rolled off Patsy. We stretched out side by side, my hand on her breast, as we began to enjoy our afterglow. I looked around the room, back at the couch Billie Sue had been on. She was still lying there, beautiful and nude, her arms behind her head, her legs still sprawled out and a satisfied smile on her face. I realized she had probably been watching us. She didn't seem fazed for a woman who had just witnessed her roommate screwing her fiancé. I smiled back at her and began to wonder if I should say something.

Before I could do or say anything, one of the "spare" guys on the floor crawled over to the couch, leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. He kept whispering and after a moment, brought one of his hands up to cup her naked breast.

Good (stoned) hostess that she was, Billie Sue shrugged, then nodded, and then brought her face over to this stranger for a kiss! In a moment, he was climbing on top of her. As they continued to make out, he began to fumble with his jockey shorts. Before he could get them off, however, Billie Sue's hands went to his waist and slid his underwear down his legs.

Now they were both nude on the couch-- my fiancée on the bottom, rubbing up against this stranger. Needless to say, it wasn't long before she reached down, grasped his penis, and pulled him into her. Her legs went around his waist.

From the bed, Patsy and I had a great side view of them screwing. It wasn't really too long before the guy sped up, shuddered, and came inside her.

He climbed off and crawled across the floor to Jeanne's couch. Billie Sue just lay there. Then a second stranger came up to her. He said something I couldn't hear to him. She nodded. She sat up, and as he stood there in front of her, she began to lick his penis.

Before long, the third "spare guy" also walked up to Billie Sue's couch. He sat down beside her and began stroking her body and breasts as she continued to fellate his friend. After a few moments, she sat up on the couch and choreographed the three of them, without I might add, taking the second guy's dick out of her mouth!

She ended up sitting up on the center of the couch, facing us. She had one of the two of them standing on each side, facing her, playing with her breasts and nipples, as she sucked one and played with the cock of the other, switching back and forth.

After a few minutes of giving an alternating double blow job, Billie Sue released the cock of guy #2 and lay back down on the couch. Guy #2 promptly shoved his friend aside and climbed on top of my fiancée. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and after a couple of strokes, he lifted them to his shoulders.

That freed up her breasts and mouth again-- which was exactly the cue guy #3 had been waiting for. He moved around to stand at the end of the couch so that his hard dick was right over Billie Sue's head. Then he scooted forward a bit and his balls were dangling in front of her.

By now her jaw was no doubt getting tired, so she began to lick and play with them while his friend continued to screw her. Billie Sue likes it fast and hard sometimes and that was exactly the way guy #2 took her.

Shortly he too came inside her. He rolled off, and guy #3 moved over to take his place. Billie Sue remained on her back with her legs open as this third stranger entered her.

Unlike his buddy, he seemed to be interested in screwing her nice and slow. He moved his hands under her buttocks, and lifted them just a bit. Billie Sue threw her arms around his neck. And with him holding her behind up just a bit off the couch, they began a steady regular rhythm of fucking.

Meanwhile, to my astonishment, Patsy climbed out of bed, and walked up to strange guy #1, who was cuddling with Jeanne. Without a word, Jeanne got up, and Patsy sat down with him. They began to make out.

Then Jeanne walked over to my bed. She pulled back the covers and crawled in silently. I turned toward her and gathered her into my arms. She was sweaty with all the love-making. I reached down to her crotch and began to stroke her. Her pubic hair was beyond damp. I stuck a gentle finger inside her vagina. She was wet with cum.

She threw a leg over me, and we began making love side by side. It was without a doubt the wettest fuck I'd ever had. We slipped and slid in and out, back and forth. But I had to admit, sloppy thirds or fourths or whatever it was, was fun.

By the time I'd come in Jeanne, I was pretty wiped. She rolled over and promptly went to sleep. Patsy was lying, arms and legs akimbo on top of the other bed, nude and sweaty, her mouth and legs covered with cum, and completely unconscious.

Billie Sue, however, seemed ready and willing to go on all night! She was still on the couch, this time with Tom on top and her legs wrapped around his waist! They were lying in just the right position to let me watch his hard dick repeatedly penetrate her pussy.

Leaning over the top of the couch, watching and cheering them on, were Gina and Susie, arms around each other, french-kissing and squeezing each other's titties. At the end of the couch, stood Rob, with Chuck behind him, and the other three guys, lined up, each waiting their turns to fuck my Billie Sue!

Believe it or not. That's the last thing I remember. That's when my tiredness, combined with the pot kicked in, and I finally fell asleep!

Published 
Written by drdcd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments