Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 21: Cum All Over

"Tina is surprised to find a house full of men that want to fuck her together"

31
1 Comment 1
44.8k Views 44.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
I'm Tina. I'm a senior and prom is right around the corner. I'm going with my friend, Garrett, and last Thursday night I was at a department store looking at dresses. I'm Asian and my parents are super cheap, so they only gave me $40 to buy something to wear. I started to cry while I was looking at the price tags on all of the nice dresses. That's when a man named Mike approached me.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

I tried to stop my tears and remain calm as I said, "I don't have enough money to buy a nice dress for prom." I couldn't stop sniffing as I tried to calm my breath and stop crying.

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"What if I told you I had a way for you to earn that dress?"

I looked up into his eyes. They were blue. "What do you mean?"

"Show me which dress you want."

I walked over to a sparkly turquoise dress that was slim from the top to just below the hips where it fanned out with folded layers. It was $250.

"I'll tell you what. I'm going to buy this dress and take it home with me." He pulled a dentist's business card out of his wallet and wrote an address on the back. "Come to this address on Saturday at 7:00 and I'll show you how you can earn it. If you don't show up, I'll return it."

"Oh my gosh, thank you sir!"

"Call me Mike."

He bought the dress and I went home, thinking about what he wanted me to do to earn it. Mike looked like he was probably my dad's age. He was white and taller than me, which isn't hard to do since I'm 5'2. He had brown hair but was balding pretty bad on the top of his head. I knew I would have to do something sexual by the way he was so mysterious about it. I mentally prepped myself for having sex with an older guy until Saturday evening came.

I told my parents I had to go study with my friend Yukiko so I could borrow their car. I used my phone for directions to the address Mike gave me and it lead me to a really nice house. The driveway was full of cars and there were a lot parked on the street too. I had to walk half a block from where I parked to get to the door. I checked myself out in the glass. My long black hair looked good and I adjusted my 36D boobs in my blouse to show more cleavage. I rang the doorbell.

Mike answered and smiled as he said "Come on in... what was your name?"

"I'm Tina."

"Alright Tina, let's head into the living room."

I followed Mike through the entrance hall which opened up into a big living room with two wraparound couches, a brick fireplace and the biggest TV I've ever seen. There were twelve guys in the living room sitting on the couch. I glanced around and they ranged in age from early thirties to late fifties/early sixties. They all stared at me as I walked in and one of them said "Nice one, Mike!"

"Uh... what's going on?" I asked, looking at Mike.

"This is our little club. We meet once a month at one of our houses to gangbang a girl. This month it was my turn to host and find a hot little thing like you."

"Yeah, Mike always picks Asian girls," one of the guys said and some of the others started to laugh.

"I'm not really comfortable with this," I said as I took a step back.

"Well that's your call. If you leave now, though, you don't get the dress."

I really wanted the dress. "Can I see it real quick? To make sure you have it."

Mike smiled and left the room for a minute as the other guys talked to me, asking me questions. By the time Mike came back, they knew I wasn't a virgin, that I've only been with one guy before, that I just turned 18 and the size of my boobs. Mike returned with a zipped up garment bag and unzipped it a little to show me the top of the dress.

"If you want it, you have to play with us. Hell, you can even play with us in the dress if you want." He laughed.

I thought about it for a moment. I really wanted to have the perfect dress for prom and this was the only way to get it. "Okay," I said shyly. "I'll play. Not in the dress, though. I need to keep it nice."

"Fair enough," Mike said as he set the dress down and came up behind me. He pressed into me, reaching around to grope my boobs. All of the guys stood up and walked towards us, forming a circle. More hands started touching me, some on my ass, one between my legs rubbing my pussy through my jean shorts. Mike started unbuttoning my blouse and slid it down and started unhooking my bra. I got so nervous as all of these guys were about to see my breasts that I cupped my hands over them as he peeled my bra off.

"Let us see those D's, bitch," one of the guys said as Mike put his hands on my wrists and gently guided them away.

Two guys immediately leaned in and wrapped their lips around my soft puffy nipples as they began to suck on my tits. I felt Mike step away from my back as somebody started to unbutton my shorts and slide them down. my legs to my ankles. Then hands hooked into my panties and pulled those down too. Almost immediately, someone spread my ass cheeks and I felt a gruff chin press between my cheeks as a tongue started licking my asshole. A hand started rubbing my shaved pussy.

"Such a good little ho, keeping that pussy bald," someone said as the hand rubbed along my labia.

"Are her lips dark?"

"No, they're pink."

I bit my lip as four guys explored my body while the other guys watched. I tried to make eye contact with a few of them. Most of their eyes were glued to a spot on my body. I did catch the eyes of a guy who looked like he was in his early forties. He had dark salt and pepper hair and a gruff beard. He leaned in and held his hand on the back of my head as he kissed me. He was a good kisser. His beard scratched my lip and cheeks as we made out.

I pulled back from his kiss and gasped as I felt a finger enter my pussy as the guy tonguing my asshole spread it with his tongue. The guys sucking my nipples pulled away as I let out a soft high pitched cry. Someone pressed against me from behind and cupped my boobs, squeezing them together and bouncing them as he started kissing my neck and sucking on it.

"Get this girl on her knees, already," someone said as the guy behind me lifted me up and someone else bent my knees as he put me down. Pants started to drop and I was bombarded by erect dicks at my eye level. Hands grabbed my wrists and pulled them up to cocks as I started to jerk them off. The guy closest to my head pressed his hands on either side of my face as he stepped forward and pressed the head of his dick against my lips. I opened my mouth and started to suck it. I sucked his dick deep, gagging on the head as I continued to stroke two other guys. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see some of the guys were getting completely undressed, some kept their shirts on and some were jerking off while they watched.

Mystery hands rubbed my pussy and pinched my nipples as I sucked and jerked. The guy I was sucking started to moan as he held my head in place. His dick spasmed in my mouth as he started to cum. I had never had a guy cum in my mouth before and it tasted disgusting. I tried to say "Eeew" with his dick in my mouth, which came out more like "eaaahhgghhh."

"Swallow it!," he yelled as he moaned. I took a gulp and kept swallowing it down trying to get the taste out of my mouth. He pulled out and I made a disgusted face as I looked up at him. He was one of the oldest guys there, bald head with a few grey hairs and fat. Thankfully he kept his shirt on.

Someone slid their head between my legs and guided my hips down onto their mouth as they started licking my clit and making "mmm" noises as he tasted me. The guy I was jerking off with my right hand moved to my face as another guy brought my free hand to his cock. I continued to suck and it didn't take long for him to pull out and jerk off his load onto my boobs.

"Fuck you, Jim! Now I can't suck on those," one guy said pissed off.

"Nothing's stopping you," the guy who just came said as he and some of the guys started to laugh. The guy I was jerking off with my left hand started to cum and he stepped closer to unload on my boobs as well, making a comment to the guy who was complaining.

"Is that pussy wet yet?" I recognized Mike's voice ask the question. The guy between my legs licking me guided my hips up and got out from underneath me.

"Yeah, she's ready."

"Put her on my dick, then." It was Mike's voice again. One of the guys bent down and scooped me up in his arms, carrying me to the couch.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

Mike had gotten completely naked. He was pretty buff with some fat over his muscles. His white skin looked even whiter with his shirt off because he had a ton of dark black chest hair. I looked down and saw his hard cock pointing straight up in the air as the guy who carried me over set me down in his lap. Mike angled it against my hole as I spoke up.

"Wait! What about the condom?" I asked. Mike smiled.

"If we have to wear condoms, you don't get to wear that dress." He started to push in to my wet pussy, splitting me open as his big dick spread me wider and deeper than my previous boyfriend. I winced and cried out, half in pleasure half in pain. His hands rocked me on his dick as some of the other guys came closer to watch. Two guys stood on the couch on either side of us and brought my hands to their dicks. I jerked them off as I bounced on Mike's cock, moaning and crying as he played with my boobs, rubbing the cum on them around. He brought his fingers to my mouth and had me suck the cum off them.

A guy from behind started squirting something on my ass. It was cold and wet. "What is that?" I asked as I stopped riding Mike.

"Lube," someone said.

"Hey, that's cold you ass!" Mike said as some of the lube got onto his balls. The guy behind me grabbed my shoulders as he pressed his dick against my ass and slowly pushed in.

"Owwww!" I softly cried as I leaned into Mike, my mouth by his ear.

He pressed his lips against my ear and said, "You're doing such a good job earning that dress." He stuck his tongue in my ear as the pain in my ass subsided and Mike started thrusting into my pussy. I could feel the skin between my pussy and ass pinch together. I know their dicks didn't touch inside me, but it felt like they were somehow rubbing together through my holes as they fucked me.

"This ass is tight as hell," the guy fucking my ass said. "You ever been fucked in the ass before, little girl?"

I shook my head no as he moaned and leaned into me, holding my shoulders as he thrust deep and held it there, moaning. I turned around to look into his face. He was definitely in his fifties, grey hair and his face was beat red, like he was straining to pickup something heavy as he shook and moaned.

"Did you just cum in my ass?"

"Yeah," he said, sounding very pleased with himself.

"No cumming inside me," I said.

"Then no dress," Mike almost immediately replied.

"I'm not on birth control."

"I'll give you a Plan B pill that will fix that for you."

The guy behind me slowly slid his dick out of my ass. I felt my hole immediately close up. Someone grabbed me around my waist and picked me up, turning me around to sit on his lap as he slid his lubed up cock in my ass. Mike stood up and climbed over me, putting his big dick back in my pussy as he fucked me hard on top of the other guy. I started to cum, looking up at the ceiling as I felt my pussy spasm. Mike continued to pound me and my body started to tremble.

"Oh fuck!" Mike said as his face turned red and he started to shake, squirting his cum deep inside my pussy. He slowly pulled out as I felt his cum oozing down. As his dick left my pussy, I felt it leak out down my ass. It had to be oozing down the dick that was in my ass. One of the guys who had been standing around jerking off stepped forward and unloaded on my tummy as one of the guys in his young thirties got between my legs.

He wasn't as big as Mike as he started to pound me hard. This guy wasn't much to look at, but I didn't have to look at him long. A guy stood on the couch and straddled me as I sucked his dick. He gently humped back and forth in and out of my mouth, grabbing a handful of my hair as he pushed it further back. I relaxed my throat to take his head in as he moaned. I looked up and all I could see was his chest full of curly red hair and his chin with a red goatee. The guy in my ass started to cum, saying "Oh fuck yeah" repeatedly as he thrust up into me hard to unload. The guys fucking my pussy was rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Hey, can you guys move?" said the guy who just unloaded in my ass.

"One minute, dude. I'm almost there." The guy fucking my pussy started to drill it hard and then stopped, thrusting deep in me as I felt his dick pulse inside me. He didn't make any noise as he came.

"Move Aaron," he said as the guy I was sucking off stepped away. The guy who was fucking me got on the couch and brought his dick to my face. It was full of frothy white stuff, which I assumed was a mix of Mike's cum, mine and his. "Lick it off." I did and it was disgusting, but the guys cheered on as I cleaned off his cock.

He stepped away and the guy trapped under me wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up with me. His dick had gone soft in my ass after he came and it slid out as he stood me up and let me go. A guy in his late fifties with his shirt on laid on the couch and motioned for me to climb on. His dick was average. I slid onto it and started riding him. He was fat and it was surprisingly comfortable until someone mounted me from behind and started fucking my ass, which had become numb at this point. The red haired guy returned to my face and I continued sucking his dick.

"Aaron, I swear if you get your cum on me, I'm going to punch you in the nuts." The guy I was on top of sounded like the guy who was complaining earlier about where the other guys were cumming before he had the chance to. I heard a lot of the guys laugh, including Aaron, as he held my hair while I sucked his dick deep. Suddenly he pulled out and jerked off. I closed my eyes and mouth, waiting for it to blast my face, but instead I heard the guy below me start to yell. I opened my eyes and Aaron had angled his dick down, cumming on the guy's shirt.

Aaron jumped off the couch and laughed as I made eye contact with the guy I was riding on top of. He was even uglier now that he was pissed off. He reached up and groped my boobs, squeezing them together as he made an orgasm face and started to cum in me. His voice got high pitched as he came, while the guy drilling my ass pushed me forward and I collapsed on the fat complainer. I felt the cum on his shirt press against my tummy. The guy behind me used one hand on my upper back to keep me down while he gave my ass a slap as he pounded me. Suddenly he pulled out and I felt his hot sticky cum blast the top of my butt cheeks while he made a growling sound. He backed away and I got off the fat man, my knees shaking from so much sex.

There were just two guys left that hadn't cum yet. They both came to my sides and brought me to my knees. They'd been jerking off the whole time, watching all of the action.

"This is Ted and Fred. We call them the grand finale," said Mike with a big grin on his face.

"You ready Ted?"

"Almost there," said Fred. Ted jerked his cock slower on the right side of my face as Fred jerked his like a jack hammer on my left. "Ready!" Fred exclaimed and they both started blasting both sides of my face with cum at the same time. I closed my eyes and mouth as I felt their warm loads hit my skin with force. Fred's cum was thick, staying mostly in place while Ted's was more liquid and instantly started dripping down my cheek, down my neck and to my shoulder.

The guys started to applaud. "You were so great, Tina. The dress is all yours," Mike said as he brought the garment bag over to me.

"Thanks...," I said, unable to make eye contact with anybody now. I glanced around the floor looking for my clothes.

"I have a nice shower upstairs if you'd like to clean off before heading home. You'll find the Plan B pills in the medicine cabinet up there."

I took him up on the offer, I felt disgusting. First thing I did was take the pill to avoid getting pregnant. I jumped into a warm shower and thoroughly cleaned my face, pussy and ass. I noticed he had unopened toothbrushes too, so I used one of those to brush my teeth and get the taste of cum out of my mouth before heading back downstairs for my clothes and dress. The other guys had left and Mike was reading a book.

"Thanks again, Tina. You have my number if you ever want to play again."

As I drove home, I kept thinking that was way too many guys all at once, but I might like it better if it was just me and two or three guys of my choice. Maybe I'll have another wild adventure like that someday, but for now I'm just excited to have an amazing dress for prom.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments