Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taste Testing

"Alternative to wine tasting; Bob and Jacqueline's adventures continued"

10
8 Comments 8
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
There were a few weeks of organizing involved for our next adventure. Without Jacqueline knowing, she will be the centre of attention this time round.

As we are packing our clothes, Jacqueline asks what I would like her to pack. 

“Can you make sure you bring the maid outfit along, please?” I answer.

“Of course, anything for you my love,” she replies.

If she knew what I had in store for her this evening, would she have been as willing to pack the garment?

We arrive at the hotel around 6 o clock, unpack, and head down to the hotel’s restaurant for dinner. After dinner and a couple of wines to loosen ourselves up a little, we casually head back to our room, hand in hand.

As I shut the door behind us, I ask, “Jacqueline, would you mind dressing yourself in the maid’s outfit for me, with your black crotchless knickers?”

“Okay, my love, anything for you,” she replies.

Jacqueline heads into the bathroom, and not once have I let on about my plans for this evening. I sit on the edge of the bed, waiting patiently for my wife to change. The bathroom door opens, Jacqueline casually walks in to my view.

My cock becomes instantly hard, as I look up and down her gorgeous body, admiring the wonderful view standing before me. The outfit hugs her body tight, the skirt is a couple of inches past her shapely arse. She is wearing black high heels, and thigh high fishnet stockings. The top pushes her ample breasts together, almost exposing her nipples.

“Come here, let me have a closer look, babe,” I tell her.

She walks seductively towards me, turns around, and bends over so I can see her arse and her swollen pussy lips sticking out of her crotch less knickers. I run my fingers over her moist pussy, and she lets out a moan as my fingers touch her engorged lips.

Jacqueline turns her head, looking at me with those beautiful eyes of hers, and in a very seductive voice she says, “I hope you like what you see, honey.”

“I do, feels like my cock's going to burst right out of my pants,” I say to her, still running my fingers over her now dripping pussy. “Love how easily it is to get you wet,” I say, as I push two fingers into her inviting pussy.

I take my fingers out, sucking on her juices as she watches, noticing the lust in her eyes intensifying.

“Ooohhhmmm, you are… sooo sweet,” I say, as I finish licking her sweet nectar from my fingers.

Her eyes still locked on me, Jacqueline asks, “What would you like me to do now, my love?”

“Grab your black jacket please,” I say. “We are going for a walk.”

“Where to at this time of night…and with this on?” she asks, inquisitively, referring to the maid's outfit.

“Yes, with the outfit under your coat. You will just have to wait and see where we are going,” I answer.

Jacqueline looks at me and smiles. She knows at any time she can use our safe word, and I will stop whatever we are doing. We trust each other completely, and I do know how much my wife likes surprises, especially if she knows there is going to be fucking involved.

We leave our room hand in hand, and walk past a dozen rooms before we stop in front of one, and I knock. I can feel Jacqueline’s heart beat pick up, as the door begins to open.

Before the door is completely opened, Jacqueline pulls me closer to her, and whispers, “Mmmm, a surprise. You know I like surprises.”

A solid man who is slightly taller than myself is standing before us. He inspects my wife from head to toe, smiles, then offers his hand to her. Jacqueline accepts and he leads her inside.

As Jacqueline enters she notices there isn't a lot of furniture in this room; one three seater lounge, one two seater, and a single. Besides the man who welcomed us at the door, there are another four casually scattered about the lounge chairs.

The man who escorted Jacqueline inside offers to take her jacket. Jacqueline undoes her buttons and he helps remove her coat. As soon as Jacqueline’s jacket has been removed, everyone in the room applauds and cheers at my wife standing there in nothing but her skimpy maid's outfit and stockings.

I can tell by the look on my wife’s face that all their attention is getting her extremely aroused. I gaze around the room, and I’m glad to see all the men have their eyes fixated on my wife. Knowing that they all want her is causing my cock to throb to a point that it is aching for release. They are all definitely aroused by my wife, as they are rubbing their own cocks through their pants and their eyes have not left her scantily dressed body.

The man from the door leans over and whispers in my wife’s ear, “Rumour has it, you have a very sweet tasting pussy.”

Jacqueline slides her hand up her skirt, inserts a finger in to her moist love hole, removes it, and lets him taste her juices.

“Mmmm, so sweet. We would all like to taste your pussy,” he says, as my wife’s fingers leave his mouth. “By the way. I’m John, with a big dong.”

Jacqueline gives John a smile, then throws me a glance. I nod my head, giving her the all good to go.

My wife has a quick look around the room and with confidence in her voice, shouts, “Okay… Let’s do this.”

She walks directly over to the man sitting to the right, John following right behind her.

My wife stands in front of him. He starts caressing her thighs, with his hands gliding over her stockings. Moving further up her legs, he makes a brief introduction, “I’m Pete.”

John lifts Jacqueline’s leg and places it on the lounge. She lifts the front of her skirt, exposing her crotchless knickers to Pete. He lets out a low growl, and begins to flick his tongue over my wife’s pussy while inserting a finger into her wet hole.

My wife grabs his head, letting out a moan of appreciation. “Mmmm, ooohhhh, like that. Ooohhh yes, that’s it, lick it goood.”

John lifts her skirt from behind and begins to caress my wife’s arse. Fuck, it’s so hot to watch all the attention they are giving to my wife. For now, I fight the urge to pull my cock out and stroke it… that will be later. Two more approach her, one on each side of Jacqueline.

“Hi, I’m Hank,” one of them says as he pulls the top of her outfit down, exposing my wife’s ample breasts, her nipples harder than I have possibly ever seen them.

Hank takes one of her nipples in to his mouth, sucking it, while fondling the same breast with one hand. The second one grabs her other breast, and just before he takes my wife’s nipple in to his mouth, introduces himself, “I’m Lucas,” then he proceeds to suck on her nipple.

If it wasn’t for John standing behind Jacqueline, supporting her, I’m pretty sure she would have crumbled in a heap on the floor in complete ecstasy. The last man stands there watching and rubbing his cock through his pants, announcing himself as Hugo. All the attention they are giving her has Jacqueline cumming within minutes.

“Ooohh, yes, yes, ahhh, yes,” she squeals, as her first orgasm engulfs her.

Jacqueline pushes Pete’s head away, and tells them to swap accordingly. Every time she cums on one of their faces, Jacqueline makes them swap, until they have all tasted her sweet juices.

CRYSTALWELSTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CRYSTALWELSTS

After they have all tasted her, they sit themselves down, rubbing their now hard cocks through their pants. I approach Jacqueline from behind, putting my arms around her, grabbing her breasts, and squeezing her nipples hard.

I then whisper into her ear, “I want you to taste all of them. And I don't care how you go about it.”

I pull up Jacqueline’s skirt, remove her soaking panties, and from behind I push two fingers into my wife’s dripping pussy, fucking her hard for them all to see. As I finger fuck her, they all remove their clothing. Once naked, every one of them begin stroking their own cocks.

Jacqueline shudders and lets out a moan as she cums on my fingers. “Ooohhh, fuck, yeeaah.”

“Go for it, my love, taste every single one of them, suck their cocks dry,” I encourage her, wanting to see her milk every one of them with her mouth.

She approaches Pete first, who is sitting directly in front of her. Jacqueline kneels in front of him, grabbing his hard throbbing cock, taking his member deep in to her mouth till her lips are touching his balls. Jacqueline begins sucking his rigid cock, from his swollen tip all the way down to the bottom of his shaft.

Pete starts moaning. “Ooohhhaaa, yeah. Your lips are so fucking good.”

Hugo places himself behind Jacqueline, grabs her arse with his hands, and pushes his cock deep into her now dripping pussy.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm,” is all I hear coming from my wife, as Hugo begins fucking her, and her mouth is full of cock.

Watching all these horny men give my wife so much attention has me so fucking hard. I can’t help it, and I remove my own pants, and begin to slowly stroke my cock. Pete grabs Jacqueline’s hand and places it on the base of his shaft. She then slowly starts wanking him while still sucking his swollen tip. Hugo is thrusting himself hard into Jacqueline. It’s not long, and she can feel Hugo’s body tensing up as he is about to cum. She pulls herself off his cock, turns around, takes him into her mouth, letting him explode, making sure she swallows every last drop of his cum.

As his spent member leaves Jacqueline’s mouth, she looks up at him and says, “Mmmm, you taste good, Hugo. Only four to go.”

Jacqueline then sits on Pete’s cock, taking him deep into her pussy. She is ‘fucking him’, and it doesn’t take long before she feels his cock desperately wanting to release its load. She turns around, kneels, and takes his cock back in to her mouth, sucking every drop Pete has to offer.

As Jacqueline finishes licking every last bit of cum from around his cock, she says to him, “Thanks, Pete, three to go.”

John forcefully grabs my wife, sits her on the lounge, and lifts her legs onto his shoulders, before pushing his large cock slowly into her pussy.

“Oh fuck, John… it’s so fucking big,” squeals my wife, thrashing her head from side to side, as he slowly pushes his large cock all the way into her tight pussy.

John starts slowly fucking her, stretching my wife to her limits, letting her get comfortable with his big cock, before he begins thrusting his monster into her hard.

“Uhhggg, Ugghhh, Ughh, ahhhhh,” is all I can hear coming from Jacqueline, as he relentlessly plunges himself into her.

I have to slow down pulling my own cock, because watching John making Jacqueline cum so hard and frequentlyhas me on the edge of cumming myself, and I want to make it to the end of this awesome adventure of ours. John’s big cock pounding into my wife has made her cum hard. This doesn't slow him down, causing Jacqueline to have orgasm after orgasm.

She is now screaming louder with every thrust of his cock into her, “Ohh, Ohh, I'm cumming, aahhhh, mmm, mmm.”

Her pussy clutches John’s huge cock tight, taking him over the edge. John pulls out, and fills my wife’s mouth with his cock juices. I’ve never seen so much cum from one cock. Jacqueline can’t swallow it all, and it begins leaking out the side of her mouth, dribbling down her cheeks.

After he removes his huge member from her mouth, I hear her say in between her panting, “Two to go.”

Hank and Lucas approach my now exhausted wife, who still has Johns cum running down her cheeks. Hank starts licking her pulsating pussy furiously, while Lucas grabs her head, plunging his cock in to her mouth. Jacqueline grabs Lucas’s shaft and wanks him hard while sucking on it at the same time.

Lucas can’t hold back any longer. He thrusts himself hard into my wife’s face, his balls slapping her chin, and my wife swallows another load of cock juice.

“One to go,” she says, as she licks Lucas clean.

Hank stops licking my wife’s pussy, turns her over and starts tonguing her arse.

I walk over and whisper in to Jacqueline’s ear, “I think he wants to fuck your arse, would you like that?”

“Yes please. I want Hank to fuck my arse,” she replies.

“I don't think he heard you, speak up,” I say.

“Hank… Please… Fuck my arse,” she says in a much louder, demanding voice.

That’s the invitation Hank was looking for. He positions himself behind my wife, slowly pushing his cock into the depths of her tight arse.

“Oh yes, Hank. That's it, fuck it, fuck my arse,” she yells, in between his thrusts.

Hank is now fucking my wife hard. I can tell she is absolutely loving it, by the amount of moaning that is coming from her. I look at Hank, and can see he is ready to shoot his load, by the way he is thrusting himself faster in to my wife’s arse. At the last moment, Jacqueline dismounts his cock and lays on her back. Hank thrusts his cock into my wife’s mouth, shooting his cum deep down her throat.

Jacqueline looks at me with Hank’s cock still in her hand. “That's five out of five.”

Watching my wife suck and fuck all these men has gotten me so fucking horny. I figure it’s my turn as they all watch.

“You liked his cock in your arse, how about I finish it off?” I say.

“Oh yes please, my love,” she replies.

Jacqueline rolls over, facing her arse to me, and I push the full length of my cock all the way in to her already fucked hole. Grabbing my wife’s shoulders, I start with long slow deep thrusts.

“Mmm,mmm, yes, mmm, yes,” she moans.

I pick up my pace, as she starts rubbing her clit with one hand.

“Ahhh, ahhh,ahhh, Im going to cuuuuum,” she begins screaming.

I give my wife a few more hard thrusts, as every man in the room is now cheering us on.

“So am I,” I yell.

I release wave after wave of cum deep in to my wife's arse, while they all watch and applaud. I had such a build up from watching all the attention they had given my wife tonight, I feel I'm going to pass out having such an intense orgasm in Jacqueline’s arse.

As I withdraw my cock, I watch my own cum run from her arse to her pussy. And to think, that’s the first lot of male juice to venture there tonight. I know when we get back to our room, I will have to fuck her pussy as we talk about tonight’s events.

They all thank us as we are getting dressed, and we both thank them all for participating in our little adventure.

As we leave the room, I give Jacqueline a kiss on her cheek and I can taste John's cum that she hasn’t quite cleaned off completely. I smile at Jacqueline. She returns my smile, thanks me for the wonderful evening, and tells me how much she enjoyed them tasting her, and her tasting them.

Published 
Written by Bobsadventures2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments