Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming the Whores Pt. I

"Liv and her friends get what they asked for. And then some."

42
9 Comments 9
11.5k Views 11.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Might turn this into a series."

Liv is my stepsister. She, along with her friends, have been a trouble makers since I can remember. When they were fourteen my buddies called them J Birdies. We were eighteen at the time, and I didn’t really appreciate it. But the girls didn’t seem to mind. Her friend Becky was the worst of the bunch. But that was four years ago.

Since then I’d moved on in life, got my own place and was happy. Until a storm crushed the roof of the flat I was renting. I had to live with my folks for while.

It’s alright I guess, Liv is still acting like a slut. My stepmom Carol is at her wits' end, and my dad still doesn’t really give a fuck about her. He’s always been on my ass though.

Liv got home just after I did, one night. Her eyes were blood shot, and she could barely stand up straight. She was dressed like her usual whore self, high platform heels, and a tight mini skirt dress.

“What in the hell were you doing?” I asked her.

“Partying with my friends,” she shot back. She staggered to the refrigerator to get a drink.

“Your mom sees you like this, she’ll kill you,” I told her. Not that I was all that worried anyways. She’s eighteen now, and doesn’t need my insight.

“Fuck you,” she shot back. “I can do whatever I want.”

I went up to my room. Now I was out with my buddies doing the same thing as well, but I didn’t overdo it. I know how my dad doesn’t appreciate that behavior.

I woke up the next morning to Carol screaming at Liv. “Dammit! I can’t believe you went out dressed like this, then come home drunk!” Carol wasn’t happy, but most of the times she isn’t.

I walked down stairs to see Liv sitting on the couch, with her head in her hands. Still wearing the same slutty outfit she came home in the night before. I guess she passed out on the couch. And when Carol came down and saw her, she freaked out.

“You’re out of here missy!” she yelled at Carol. “Start looking for a place of your own.”

Liv started to sob, and ran up to her room. Carol wasn’t finished yelling at anyone in ear shot range. She turned her attention to me.

“Did you have anything to do with this?” she yelled at me.

“Yeah, I’m the one that told her to dress like a whore and go get loaded,” I sarcastically yelled back at her.

“I wouldn’t doubt it Zake!” she yelled back at me.

“You know what Carol...” I stopped myself before I threw gasoline on this fire.

Carol just looked at me. Her face was turning red, highlighted by her shoulder length blonde hair. She was wearing her skimpy, pink robe, that barely covered her curves. A robe that was straining to cover her massive tits. Her arms crossed, and her temper was already lit. I tried to defuse the situation.

“Fuck it. She can stay with me,” I told her. I was getting my place back soon. I had been living out of a suitcase for weeks now. Just waiting for the day my landlord would call. To tell me he’s finished cleaning the place up.

“Fine!” she yelled. “You two can drink, and smoke, and party, and do whatever you want!”

Carol stormed off, back to the kitchen. I could hear cupboard doors slam, as she made her coffee.

“What the fuck did I just say?” I thought to myself. “I just said I would let my stepsister move in with me.”

I went back to my room, to call Vic. He’s the guy who I’m renting the place from. It’s a neat place, off the beach, with a large balcony. I had been throwing some huge parties there. But if Liv moved in, that might change.

As a stroke of pure luck, Vic told me the place would be ready in a couple of days. I had been paying my rent for the last three months, so I was ready. He was going to make things right by giving me a couple of extra months free.

I was going to tell Liv, but I think she heard. “Thanks, Zake,” she said to me standing in my door way.

I didn’t say anything to her, just stared. She'd changed out of her clubbing dress, into a long tee shirt. She looked pretty hot - the shirt fit her tightly, showing her well formed breasts, and slender build.

“I’m just doing this to spite your mom,” I told her. “You’re going to need to find a way to help pay for rent as well you know.”

“I will,” she said. “But thanks again.”

She left my room, and I went to go see Vic.

A month later, things seemed to be getting back to normal for me. Even with Liv being there. I let her stay in the room, that I had made into a office. She adjusted well, not being too crazy, with her friends coming over. She had a couple of late nights, but overall she’s been a great roommate.

Her friends were something else. Becky was just as hot now as she had been then, but nineteen now. And Gail, holy smokes, her body had blossomed. Her braces were gone, and her childish like face made her the target of everyone of my pervert buddies. She had just turned eighteen, and was thinking about college.

The game was on at my place for the night, and the girls were going clubbing. I had to wait for them to change into their whore outfits before I could get set up. Gail came out of the bathroom, after doing her long dark hair, totally naked. Her body was perfect, long slender legs, amazing C cup tits with dark pink areolas, and I could have bounced a quarter off her ass.

“Stop staring you pervert!” Liv laughed at me. “Gail put some clothes on!”

Gail smiled, and winked at me as she walked by, not even trying to cover herself up. I kept watching her the whole way to Liv's bedroom.

“Like what you see?” Becky asked standing behind me.

“Hell yeah,” I said. Only to turn around and see Becky topless. “Holy Hanna!” I yelled out. Becky’s tits were huge. Double D. And her figure was delicious as well. She was pulling her top up, to fasten the straps behind her neck, letting her long, blonde hair fall back down.

“I think Gail has a thing for you,” Becky said, as she smiled at me.

“You girls are trouble,” I told her. “Just t r o u b l e.” Spelling it out for her.

“What do you think?” she asked. Her slender legs, standing in her high pink platform heels, went all the way up to her nice little ass, which was tightly wrapped up in her pink mini skirt.

“I’d bang you,” I told her, not able to contain my perverted lust any more.

“When we get back, I might let you,” she said, planting a little kiss on my cheek.

“Becky, Ugh,” Liv said, as she came out of her room, followed by Gail. “Leave Zake alone, he’s mine.” Liv smiled at me.

A loud “Whoa!” was hollered out by both Becky and Gail.

“Umm, some naughty things go on here, eh?” Gail said laughingly.

“No,” I said sternly. “They don’t.”

The girls left, and not much longer after that the guys showed up.

The game was well over, and the guys wanted to hit the bar. I was a little worried about Liv, so I called it a night. Got the place cleaned up, and took a shower. I was thinking about jerking off, until I heard the door open.

The girls all came in laughing and cackling. I had to remind them, that they weren’t at the club any more. But they just shushed me off.

Becky came and sat next to me. I could smell the booze, and weed. “Have fun?” I asked.

She just smiled and rubbed her hand up my tight. “Not as much fun, as we’re going to,” she said, as she licked her lips.

“Becky! Stop!” Liv yelled as she walked in, followed by Gail. “You’ve been pestering me all night about him.” She tossed a pillow at her. “Give it a rest.”

“Why don’t you just fuck him already?” Gail chimed in.

A slight sigh, followed by a little “Umm,” from Becky. She leaned in closer to me, sliding her hand over my chest.

My hand slid down her back and cupped her ass cheek. Pulling her in closer. Becky grabbed at my cock.

“There you go girl!” Gail yelled out.

“Do you think she’s going to fuck your brother in front of us?” Gail asked Liv.

“I don’t know,” Liv replied. “Maybe Zake is to shy.”

When I heard that I stood up. Becky was about to pull her top off. I grabbed her by the back of her head, pulling a little on her long blonde hair. She stood up, balancing herself on those giant heels. She was still shorter than me, even in them heels. I gave Becky a deep, long, wet kiss.

“Woohoo!” both Liv and Gail yelled out.

“Get you some Becky!” Gail yelled.

Becky's hand rubbed my cock through my shorts. She traced the outline of my cock, stopping and smiling at me.

“Let’s see the package!” Gail called out.

I grabbed Becky by her ass again, pulling her in tighter, her huge tits pressed against me. I started to push my shorts down a little. Becky slid her hand down the front of my shorts, and grabbed a hold of my cock. She suddenly stopped.

“Oh my god!” she screamed.

“What?” both Liv, and Gail yelled out.

Becky stepped back, pulling my shorts down. A collective “Gasp,” from all of them. Liv, Gail, and Becky’s eyes were wide open, as their jaws dropped.

“That’s huge!” Gail said.

“Stop it,” I said. “It’s average.”

“Average my ass!” Becky said. “That’s got to be nine inches!”

Gail knelt down and crawled over to us. “I need to see this for myself,” she said. She reached up, and wrapped her petite fingers around the base of her shaft. She turned to Liv. “Your stepbrother has a huge cock! And you didn’t know!”

Liv sat in the chair, a small grin curled on her lips. “Now that I do…” she said. She gave me a devilish grin.

Becky dropped to her knees, almost knocking Gail over. “I’ve wanted this for years,” she said. She opened her mouth, and wrapped her red lips around my cock.

Gail wasn’t about to be outdone by Becky; she leaned in and started licking my balls. Liv just looked on, double guessing herself, like she wanted to join in. It looked like she was afraid that it’d make things weird.

I blew her a kiss, as Becky’s head bobbed back and forth on my cock. Liv leaned back, pulling the front of her skirt up, showing me her shaved, pink folds. She wasn’t wearing any panties. She then spread her legs and started rubbing her fingers over her slit.

I held Gail’s head in one hand, and Becky’s in the other while they tongue jousted at my cock. The second my cock came out of Becky’s mouth, Gail had it in hers, and back and forth.

I kept my eyes on Liv, as she pulled her top down, showing me her firm tits. She licked her fingers, and started pinching her nipples, while her other hand fingered herself.

Gail's head was bobbing hard on my cock, as she tried to get as much of my cock as she could in her mouth. I helped Becky stand, and gave her another, deep kiss. My hand on her ass, I slid my finger close to her asshole. She jumped a little, when I poked at it. She gave me a little “Uh-uh.” Liv smiled and winked at me, seeing what I was trying.

SmileyLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmileyLuna

I whispered in Becky’s ear. “Why don't you lay back on the couch, and spread your legs?”

She did as I asked, as Gail’s mouth stayed firmly placed on my cock. I hated to stop her, but I wanted to taste Becky's pussy more than get my dick sucked. Gail sat next to Becky, and gave her a couple of flirty kisses.

I lowered myself between Becky’s slender thighs. My hand rubbed Gail’s leg, sliding up her inner thigh. I was testing the waters, to see how far these girls would let me go. I kissed Becky’s pussy, then started licking her pink, little pussy lips.

Becky’s hand held the back of my head, while my hand found Gail’s pussy. My attention was on Becky’s pussy, but I felt another hand on my back. Then small fingers wrapped themselves around my cock. My fingers started to work into Gail’s wetness, as Becky started moaning louder.

I peeked over my shoulder to see Liv to the side of me. Her hand stroked my cock, as she smiled at me. Gail was getting wetter, as I finger fucked her. I reached behind me, and grabbed a handful of Liv's ass. She had taken her dress off, and I could hear Gail ask her if she liked what she felt. She gave her quiet “Uh huh.”

Becky pulled my head hard, as my tongue slipped in and out of her pussy. “Oh my god!” Becky screamed, as she started cumming. Her juices tasted sweeter than I imagined. I kissed her inner thighs, and went right for Gail next.

Her pussy had a small patch on it, and her clit was pierced. I flicked my tongue across it a little, as I grabbed Gail’s hips, not letting her wiggle out of my grasp. I had waited years to taste her teasing pussy, and she wasn’t going anywhere until she came in my mouth as well.

I felt hands on my back, and my ass. I finger slipped past my asshole, but I didn’t know whose it was. I figured it was Becky’s, trying to get a little payback. Gail’s hands combed through my hair, as she held the back of my head. She started grinding her pussy on my mouth. I then felt a mouth take my cock in it. I still couldn’t tell who was where. All I knew was, Gail was close, and I was going to make her cum with my tongue.

I slipped my mouth down to Gail’s asshole, and poked my tongue to it. She instantly jolted her hips, my thumb rubbed her clit, as she started letting out her moans of approval. “Oh shit Zake!” she yelled out. “Oh shit!” Gail was close to cumming. And I was too; who ever was sucking my cock had an amazing mouth.

Almost as soon as Gail let loose with her orgasm, I came as well. I shot my load into the mouth my cock was in, hoping it was Becky. I looked down to see Liv swallowing every drop of cum she could. Her mouth didn’t leave my cock even after I finished cumming. Her hands held on my ass, as she tilted her head up. She pushed my cock all the way down her throat, until my balls rested on her chin.

Liv then stuck her tongue out, licking my balls. I jerked really quick, and shot another load down her throat. Becky clapped her hands, and cheered. “Liv did it again!”

“Again?” I said. As I sat up.

“Liv hasn’t found a cock yet, that she can’t swallow,” Becky laughed.

I looked up at Gail to see how she was doing. She was panting hard, still pinching her nipples. I slipped two fingers in her, and finger fucked her, until she started begging “Oh my god Zake! That feel’s so good!” I gave her clit a couple of licks, and a long kiss.

I leaned back, looking down at Liv. Her hair was a mess, and her face covered in her slobber. She smiled at me, “Am I next?” she asked. I let her up onto the couch. We shared a deep kiss, then I traced my tongue down her neck. I stopped to suck her nipples, and then slowly dragged my tongue to her pussy.

I took my time with Liv, teasing her, a little. Then I went crazy, sucking her clit, and sliding my tongue up and down her slit. With Becky on her left nipple, and Gail on her right, we had Liv ready to cum really quick.

It wasn’t long before Liv started shaking. Screaming out as she came. She flooded my mouth with her cum. Her fingers rubbed her clit, as I licked them clean as well.

Becky spread her legs. “I want your cock in me!” she yelled out. Gail was kissing Liv passionately, squeezing her tits, and pinching her nipples.

I rubbed my cock on Becky’s pussy. Still wet, I slid myself into her tight hole. Her eyes lit up, and she bit her lip. Her head tilted back as I inched into her slowly. “Oh my god!” she moaned out, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Becky’s pressed herself up into me. “Holy shit!” she screamed, as I completely filled her. Being on the bottom didn’t stop her from trying to take control of the pace. Becky bucked her hips up harshly to match every time I pumped into her.

“Like it hard? Don’t you?” I asked her.

“Fuck me dammit!” she yelled out.

Our bodies smashed together hard. I kept fucking her, then Becky screamed out, “I’m cumming!” I fucked her little, wet pussy, I could feel her slickness all over my cock.

Gail turned to me, pulling Liv's leg up. She pointed to Liv’s pussy. “Put it in her, she’s ready.”

Becky was still shaking beneath me. I reached out, pulling Gail to me for a long, wet, deep kiss. “No,” she said to me. She used her eyes to direct me to Liv. Her eyes were closed, and her legs spread wide. My cock still pumping into Becky, who was screaming out again.

“Holy fucking shit!” Becky screamed, as I pushed my cock into her, harder than before.

Gail reached around my head, pulling my ear to her, “Fuck your sister, or you’ll never get my pussy.” She sounded serious, her hand still rubbing Liv’s pussy.

Becky cried as I pulled myself out of her. “Please!” Becky begged. “Don’t stop!”

“Liv’s turn,” Gail told her, as she grabbed hold of my cock, pointing it to Liv’s wet pussy. Her eyes stared at me as she said a silent “Now!”

I pulled Liv’s ass closer to the edge of the couch. Gail held my cock to her pussy, using her hand to push me into my stepsister's pussy.

I felt the head of my cock open her. Liv’s pussy was so tight, I was afraid it was going to hurt her. I pressed my cock into her, as Gail pressed against my back. “Fuck your sister!” Gail said in my ear. “It makes me so hot seeing her pussy stretched open by your huge cock.”

Liv was taking in deep breaths, as I inched into her. Her eyes were closed, her fingers pushing her pussy lips apart. Half way in Liv put her hand on my pelvis, to stop me. Gail pinched Liv’s nipple, and twisted it. “Take that cock, you brother-fucking whore!” she yelled at her.

Gail looked like she had complete control over Liv. Her hand pushed against my back, until I completely filled Liv’s pussy. Gail smiled, and let out a devilish laugh as my cock slammed inside.

I grabbed a hold of Gail’s little ass, and pulled her into me. Her hands went up, as if she wanted to distance ourselves, but she was mouth to mouth to me.

“I’m going to fuck you next,” I told her.

“Not until you cum in Liv,” she replied.

“No. I’m going to cum in your mouth,” I said, pulling Gail in for a deep kiss.

Liv was screaming out in pleasure, “Zake! I’m cumming!”

“Open your whore mouth,” I told Gail, on the verge of shooting my load into my stepsister.

Gail shook her head. But I grabbed her ass tighter. My index finger was at Gail’s asshole. “Open your mouth, or I’ll fuck your tight, little ass,” I told her, as my first knuckle slipped into Gail’s asshole.

Gail exhaled. “Yes sir,” she said.

I pulled my cock out of Liv, and stood up. Gail went to her knees, opening her mouth. I held my cock as I grabbed the back of Gail’s head. Her lips wrapped around my cock. As I stroked, I launched a huge load into her mouth.

Gail playfully slapped at me, as I shot stream after stream into her mouth, finishing on her face. Becky pulled herself down to lick the cum from Gail’s mouth, as my cum oozed out the sides. Liv went to the other side. Liv slipped her fingers into Gail’s pussy, making Gail twitch slightly. My cock slid further down Gail’s throat, as I pumped out another long stream of cum in her throat.

Gail grabbed my cock, milking every drop of cum she could get from me. Becky nudged me back, so she could lick them cum from Gail’s chin, as did Liv. I stroked my cock a little more, dripping some more onto all of their open mouths.

I stepped back watching all three of them clean every little bit of cum from each other. Liv and Becky made their way down to Gail’s tits. I could see Gail smile at me, as she gave me a wink.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some drinks for me, and the girls. Liv was still licking Gail’s body, as Becky crawled towards me.

“I’m going to want more of that,” Becky said, reaching for my semi hard cock. She took hold of me, and started to suck my cock hard again.

Liv took Gail by her hand to the bathroom, and turned the shower on. I helped Becky back up, and took her back to the couch. I could see Liv, and Gail wash each other off in the shower, as Becky straddled me. Becky rubbed her pussy up and down my shaft, until it poked into her tight hole.

“Fuck,” she gasped. She put her hands on my shoulders, and started riding my cock. My hands cupped her huge tits, and I sucked on her nipples. All the while watching Gail and Liv in the shower.

Gail was on her knees licking Liv’s pussy, as the water cascaded down Liv’s body. I pulled Becky into me tightly, to see the two wash each other off with their tongues.

Becky was soon ready to cum again. Screaming out, and riding me even harder. I held her ass cheeks, as her pussy slid up, and down my shaft.

“Fuck! I’m going to cum!” she yelled out, my finger again finding its way to her little brown hole. Becky didn’t stop me as I slipped my finger in this time. Her mouth locked onto mine, and she moaned out.

I pushed my finger in deeper, as she kept fucking me. Her hands held my face, our tongues lashed together, as she finally released her orgasm.

I stood up with Becky’s arms wrapped around my neck, and her legs wrapped tightly around my midsection. She held on tightly as I fucked her standing there. I let her down slowly, and told her to get on her knees.

Becky looked at me, and got down. She was on her knees in front of me. “Push your tits together,” I told her, and slid my cock between them. I thrust my hips until I shot a stream of cum between Becky’s tits, up under her chin.

Becky’s mouth opened as she let go, and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked me clean. Liv and Gail were standing by the couch, wrapped in towels, enjoying the show.

Liv had this really intense look on her face, like she wanted to join in again. I helped Becky up, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, then headed for the bathroom.

I pointed at Gail. “You’re next,” I told her. She walked behind the couch, smiling the whole way. Her finger traced across my chest, as she walked towards my bedroom. Gail leaned in to me.

She whispered, “Go clean up, and meet me in your room.”

I headed to the shower, grabbing Liv by her hand. “Time for our shower,” I whispered to her. She followed me into the bathroom, where Becky was already cleaning herself off.

I turned around to see Gail standing in the doorway of my room. She was holding her towel open, showing me her amazing body. Liv smiled at me. “We’ll make this quick, so you can get to her,” she said.

 

Published 
Written by asator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments