Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking That Man's Virginity

"A love story that describes how an eighteen-year-old man loses his virginity. Two weeks later, he will experience his first orgy."

31
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is one of my favorite stories. It is inspired by a real event that happened to a friend. A love story that condenses the sexuality of a man who faces his sexual awakening. Not only will he lose his virginity to the woman he loves, but he also faces his first orgy, after two weeks. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A story written in a female voice, which makes the reader delight in what is described at every moment."

I indulged myself by taking that man's virginity. My tits were sinking right in the middle of his nose, while we were on that couch. Gustavo was sitting on the couch, still dressed. He was in his jeans and blue T-shirt. I was also dressed in my traditional office clothes. Thus had begun our ritual of loving each other. 

Then I began to unbutton my white shirt, so that my breasts sagged more. From the look on his face, I knew he was enjoying my fragrance. He had always told me that he loved my perfume. And now that he was caressing my breasts and kissing them, that scent was turning him on even more. 

My knees were on either side of his waist. And with my left hand, I was pushing his head against my breasts. With the other hand, I took the opportunity to grope his genitals on his jeans. It was obvious that Gustavo was very excited. Soon he stopped licking my tits and decided to kiss me on the mouth. He also kissed my neck, my shoulders, everything. 

“It was about time you dared,” I said. “Do you think I didn't notice how you were looking at me?” 

“It's just that... I mean...”

“Don't justify yourself, I know you're a little shy with women.” 

That comment managed to hurt his ego a little. But it wounded him with kindness. It was a comment strong enough to awaken in him a new sensation. So he forcefully got up from the couch, forcing me to stand up. Between his hands, he took my wrists, which formed an X of sorts. That X was placed over my breasts. Now he had me neutralized.

Then he pushed me with delicious violence and kissed me. He forced me back. I soon understood what he wanted. We moved back about ten feet, before he gave me the freedom to turn around. When I managed to turn around, we both ran towards my room, holding hands. 

“Ready for action?”

“That's what I should be asking you,” I said. “You're the one who hasn't lost your virginity yet!” 

Once in my room, I hurried to the window. I closed the curtain in a second. The room was subjected to a soft color, similar to a brownish orange. That is, the sunlight was hitting the curtain softly. Now everything was given for us to fuck to our heart's content. 

I positioned myself on the bed and took off my shirt, as well as my skirt. Just as quickly I threw my panties and bra on the floor. Now I was completely naked and ready to eat that man. Gustavo had also just taken off his pants and was now throwing his T-shirt on the floor. 

“Do you want to put the condom on? Or do you trust me?”

“I trust you. Let's enjoy it. Let's say goodbye to my virginity on top.” 

A moment later, I felt his erect penis plunging into my vagina. Gustavo, he must be an expert in watching movies and porn scenes. Because, although it was clear to both of us that he was a virgin, he knew good positions. We started with the traditional missionary position. But after a few minutes, without annulling the intercourse, he got upright, remaining on his knees while I remained lying on the bed, in a face-up position. Thanks to this new position he kept my legs open and a little stretched towards the ceiling. 

It was a somewhat comfortable position, where he could place his forearms on the soles of my feet. Gustavo was then able to penetrate my vagina with total pleasure. That position also guaranteed very deep penetrations. And very soon I would start moaning. I soon realized how well-endowed Gustavo was. 

We didn't really talk much while we were fucking. I just enjoyed myself, feeling proud of taking his virginity. That was not the first time I had the privilege of being with a virgin man. And it would happen with Gustavo, the same as with the first one. 

I think it is a very natural thing to happen. The man, being inexperienced, is subject to a certain nervousness. And of course, he also gives himself pleasure and enjoys the experience. But conquering the orgasm becomes something difficult. That moment lengthens, distances itself, flees. Premature ejaculation is very unlikely. That's why he was fucking me like a machine. 

“Go on! Go on! Go on! Go on! Play with me as you like,” I said, “Satisfy all your pleasure, dear Gustavo.” 

“Thank you, darling, I didn't know it was so exciting.” 

“And you still have a lot to discover. Losing your virginity will take you to know a new world.” 

As a few minutes later I got tired of that position, we decided to change. I told him to try the doggy-style way position. Before I got into that position, I got on my knees on the bed. We were facing each other as if we were a couple of sweethearts. Actually, there was a lot of love between us. 

I decided to take advantage of that moment to kiss him on the mouth and hug him. I gave him some very gentle caresses, showing him my desire. In fact, after kissing his mouth, I decided to kiss his nipples. That instant of non-genital intimacy was fantastic for me. In fact, Gustavo asked me to bite his nipple a little. 

“Come on, bite it with confidence. Make a mark, leave me a memory. I never want to forget the day I lost my virginity.”

“Are you sure? I'm biting you pretty hard, love.” 

“Yes, a little harder, a little harder. Yeah, a little harder.” 

“All right, I'll risk it. I won't hurt you. I don't want to hurt you.”

However, I warned him that I would bite gently to calibrate the intensity. Gustavo agreed. While I was biting his left nipple, while my teeth were touching his skin, I was massaging his beautiful penis. One of my hands was on his waist. And with the other I rubbed it. His penis was erect and thick. 

Gustavo was happy that I was jerking him off while I was biting his nipple. Suddenly, after much rehearsal, I gave him the bite he wanted. Gustavo let out a little yelp of pain. I immediately released the bite. My lover looked into my eyes and then looked at his nipple. 

Then he recognized the mark of my teeth around his nipple. My teeth left a red-colored mark; but it was not blood. Gustavo smiled proudly at me for having left that mark of passion. And then he demanded, with gentle violence, that I get into the doggy-style position.

After placing me in that position, he spanked me hard. It was an aggressive spank, but sexually stupendous. 

“Oh,” I replied to his reaction. “What a delicious spanking.” 

Gustavo didn't answer anything. But he did thrust his cock deep into my vagina. The pleasure of loving each other still had great emotions in store for us that afternoon. 

From that moment on he became my sexual lover. The intense sex we had that afternoon confirmed the beginning of our relationship. I, in the doggy-style position, was super pleased with his performance. The penetrations he gave me in my vagina were spectacular. His erect penis, still a virgin, behaved wonderfully. He was fucking me in that position for at least fifteen minutes. I managed to enjoy about two orgasms.

It was so much pleasure that I had to lift my hands off the bed and place them on the headboard. This way, I was able to reach a better stability to feel his cock thrusting into me. When his moment finally came, he pulled his cock out of my vagina with speed. It was a quick, jerky movement.

Then I felt him stand up on the bed. When I experienced the hot spurt landing on my back I understood what had happened. He did not want to ejaculate inside my vagina. That did not bother me at all and I understood. However, I did dare to ask him: 

“Are you afraid of getting pregnant?”

“It's not that,” he answered, “I had been dreaming of doing that for a long time. I wanted intensely to see my own semen spilled on a woman's skin.” 

“Oh, I understand.” 

“In fact, I feel more excitement to do the same on your abdomen.” 

“Later we will fulfill that whim. Gustavo, in the bathroom there are wet wipes for you to clean me.”

I stayed in the same position, with my hands resting on the headboard, until he returned. The wet washcloth cooled my back. Actually, he had to use about three wipes. Then he went back to the bathroom to throw them away. When he came back, Gustavo saw me lying on the bed, still naked. He lay down next to me and we talked. 

For the moment I gave him the title of lover. Although I really shouldn't call him that. My husband travels constantly for work. And I know very well that he is just as unfaithful to me. Since that afternoon, I considered that the relationship with my “husband” would not last long.

I am ten years older than Gustavo: a young man who just finished high school. That is to say, he is only eighteen years old and I am twenty-eight. The interesting thing about our relationship is that he lives in the apartment next door. For a long time, we were just neighbors. We would meet in the elevator or pass each other on the way out of the house. We would greet each other out of politeness and have cultivated a certain “trust”. 

One afternoon in August, when we were going to take the elevator, I saw him dressed up. Well, not that he was dressed in a suit or tuxedo. He was wearing black jeans and a blue shirt. Moreover, a delicious scent was emanating from him. I found his perfume fascinating as if it were his pheromones. Could it be those pheromones that triggered my desire to make him my lover?

“Are you going to the girlfriend’s,” I asked him in an amused tone, “You're looking very elegant.” 

“No, that's not it,” he answered kindly. “I'm just going for a walk and to buy some oil paintings.” 

“Oh, what a judicious boy. The other day, your mother let me have a good look at the paintings in the living room.”

“Oh, when was that?” 

“It was last week. I was out of sugar and your mom gave me some.” 

As we rode down in the elevator I kept bugging him about the girlfriend thing. Finally, before we got out of the elevator car, I winked at him. It was a sexy, sensual, provocative wink. I did it with the feminine intention of arousing his desire for women. But in reality that wink had more effect on me. 

From that evening on, I began to think more about him. I was motivated by the desire to meet him again in the elevator. I wanted to see him again, dressed in that elegant way and feel his fragrance. The evening I made him my lover, I dared to confess everything to him. I told him with affection how much I longed for us to sleep together. 

“Me too, darling,” he said. “You are a woman who provokes great temptations.” 

After we took our break, we continued fucking. He told me that another of his fantasies was for me to ride him. Then he lay on his back on the bed and I sat on his erect member. I was bouncing with pleasure, sinking my vagina deep. His penis remained nicely erect and rigid. 

That stiffness guaranteed me strong sensations. Sometimes my eyes turned white with pleasure. And when I looked at him again, he would stare at me in fascination. He would flatter me by saying how beautiful it was to see a woman so ecstatic. He told me he was fascinated to see a woman with her eyes rolling. 

I kept riding his cock in the meantime, enjoying myself to my heart's content. After a while, I got tired of bouncing and jumping on his penis. Then I leaned forward. So I could start kissing his mouth and neck. The satisfaction I felt was enormous, my moans were getting louder and louder. 

“Enjoy it, honey, enjoy it,” he said to me. “Lack of sex is bad for your health.” 

At certain moments, my lover would push his buttocks up. In those moments, my pleasure intensified. I felt his cock go deeper. And because he did not do it rhythmically, the pleasure was greater. The unexpected thrust of his buttocks took me mostly unawares. 

After long minutes of this game, he warned me that I was about to reach orgasm. Roughly, quickly but gently, he managed to subdue me and lay me down on the bed. Now I was on my back. So, as we had agreed, he ejaculated again on me, on my abdomen. His whim was complete. Although well, the load of semen was not as generous as the first time.  

From that point on we went back to lying on my bed. I looked at the clock next to the nightstand and discovered that it was going to be five o'clock. Our sex games would continue for the next few hours. And later, we would go out together to enjoy the city as sweethearts, until we discovered the perfect bar to have a few drinks and a disco to dance in. Thus began a relationship of which I still have a lot to say. 

A few weeks later, Gustavo had the enormous privilege of living his first orgy, accompanied by three of my women friends. That event started in the living room of my apartment. At first, he was a little disconcerted, perhaps believing that what he was experiencing was an illusion, but mostly confused by the idea that I was the one who endorsed that he was enjoying his sexuality with the four women we represented.

That night I saw him enjoy sex like a god. I watched him enjoy Tatiana's vagina, while Stephanie sucked him off. Tatiana had positioned herself almost standing on the couch, keeping her body in balance, leaning her hands on the wall. Her left knee was resting on the back of the couch. 

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

That way, in a sitting position, Gustavo was kissing Tatiana's vagina. He often watched as he stretched her vaginal lips with his mouth. He would see Tatiana's labia, being pulled as if they were made of rubber. Then he would release them, before returning to lick her beautiful pussy.

Monica and I were masturbating, each on the red couches. She was still in her office clothes, with her legs spread wide. Her skirt was tucked up, rolled up almost all the way around her waist. So I could see her rubbing her vagina. She too was watching the scene with fascination. It was exciting to see us all enjoying sex.

“How's it going,” I asked Monica. “I see you are enjoying it.”

“Of course, I will never forget this night. I love to see how we are abusing your boyfriend.” 

“We are giving him the pleasure he deserves,” said Tatiana. “Come on, Gustavo, keep pulling my lips like that. And don't forget to massage my clit with your tongue.” 

Stephanie kept judiciously sucking Gustavo's cock. She was concentrating on the act of blowing him. So much so that she kept her eyes closed. She indulged herself in enjoying sex with Gustavo, being the first to suck him off. Sometimes she would suspend the blowjob and look into my boyfriend's eyes. It was the moment when he breathed deeply. 

At one point during the blowjob, she stood up and pulled down his pants. The denim pants were left on the floor, on the side of his knees. So, from that point on, she used her left hand to masturbate. Her reached under her white panties and was rubbing himself, calmly. 

Her shirt with long sleeves was still on, but a little buttoned up. Up to that point, the only one who was completely naked was me. Like Monica, Tatiana also had a skirt on, rolled up against her waist. Her silk stockings were still on and she was wearing a pink blouse.

I, feeling that I was in my own territory, in my own home, did not hesitate to undress. I was on that couch, masturbating, watching my boyfriend enjoying love. Sometimes, feeling that he was being watched, he would give me a knowing look. I would wink at him so that he would feel at ease and continue to enjoy himself.

“We know you're enjoying yourself, handsome boy,” Monica said. “Bite it, bite it a little bit.” 

“With pleasure, beautiful,” answered Gustavo. “This pussy is very delicious.” 

“Girls, when you want to rotate, let me know,” I said. 

Stephanie continued blowing Gustavo for a while longer. When she considered that she had enjoyed sex enough, she changed positions with Monica. Tatiana took advantage of that moment to get into a new pose. She placed her left foot next to Gustavo's waist. So now she had her vagina in front of him. 

I was proud to see my boyfriend being devoured. That's why I wasn't anxious to change positions. Tatiana, Monica and Stephanie were a little anxious. I could easily sense it. In fact, I could interpret a certain feeling of guilt, that they were abusing him. That is, that they were enjoying him in front of me.  Every time I made a comment, my desire was to encourage them to clear that guilt. That sense of the crime of fucking my man soon disappeared.

“You're enjoying it so much, Tatiana,” I said. “Eat that pussy with pleasure, love! Do it as if it were mine.” 

That orgy with that man had started unexpectedly. It was not something premeditated for the three of them, although it was for me. I knew how much I wanted to enjoy sex that night. I decided to invite my women friends to my apartment after work hours. Up to that moment, they knew very well about my relationship with Gustavo. They approved with pleasure and with some envy (or pride) that I was sleeping with a young man. I simply told them to go to my place before going out to party.

On the way to the apartment, I called my boyfriend to wait for us. And as I said, he lives in the apartment next door. I asked him to chill some more ice in the fridge. I also told him to wait for us. But I didn't hint to him that I was going with my women friends. 

“Well, what a surprise, good afternoon,” he said as he opened the door to the apartment. “I didn't know you were with company, love.” 

“My best women friends,” I answered, “They are going to join us for a while today.”

“Nice to meet you, Gustavo. Your girlfriend has often told us about you,” said Tatiana. 

I think that at that moment none of us suspected how much we were going to enjoy sex. None except me. By this time it was about six o'clock in the evening. There was still a little sunshine in the day. But it wasn't until two hours later that we decided to eat it.  

Even before that, we were talking in the living room of my apartment. My “husband” called on one occasion and I answered that I was with some women friends. Nobody paid any attention to that call. So everything continued as normal. We ordered pizza and drank the beers from the fridge.  

Suddenly, I took the first step to make it all happen. 

“Come, Monica, sit here, let's switch places,” I said. “You're on my favorite couch.” 

“Ah! Okay, no problem.” 

From that moment on, I let everything flow. Sometimes I would throw a provocative wink at Gustavo. The atmosphere became more and more complicit between the two of us. At a certain moment, while laughing, Stephanie noticed my sexual winks towards him. Then the feeling of wanting to enjoy sex began to gravitate.

When that happened, I gave Monica a deep and suggestive look. Then, she placed her hand on Gustavo's knee. At that very moment, everything was already given. We continued talking normally, as the feeling grew. We started talking about sex in a suspicious way. 

It seemed as if we were all sexologists or sex experts. But we talked maturely, not yet wanting to move on to action. Suddenly, amidst laughter, Tatiana asked my boyfriend: 

“How is Gustavo doing with your girlfriend Lina?”

“Well, what can I tell you, very well.”

“But tell us more,” said Tatiana. 

“Yes, come on, tell us more,” Monica added, caressing his leg.

That's where it all began. Days later, evoking everything that had happened, I described what had happened that night as a night of intense sex. As we all wanted to enjoy, we rotated positions in order. Thus, none of us had to repeat the menu. After Monica was blowing Gustavo, she went to replace Tatiana's position. 

Stephanie came in to take her position and Tatiana decided to sit on one of the armchairs. According to what she told us, she was tired of standing. So I went in to relieve Stephanie's position, so I indulged myself in kissing and sucking my boyfriend's penis. Gustavo frequently emitted moans of satisfaction. At certain times he would hold his penis tightly in his left hand.

We all knew what this gesture meant. Those were the moments when he was about to ejaculate. That was his way of holding back. However, I kept kissing his glans. There were times when he would gently tease me, preventing me from continuing.

“The important thing is that you enjoy yourself, love,” I said. “If you want to come, do it. If you want to ejaculate, it doesn't matter. Don't you girls think the same?”

“Yes, dear, don't worry,” Stephanie added. “Either way, we know you'll keep on giving us love.” 

“I understand, I understand,” he affirmed.

Gustavo was licking Monica's pussy in front of his mouth. We were enjoying the game for at least half an hour more. We were rotating and rotating. Gustavo meanwhile kept holding back. He said that this way he enjoyed the game more, that he wanted to prolong the arrival of orgasm. And the desire to have intense and limitless sex dominated us all.  

The roles of changing positions were always the same. That is to say, there was nothing new or extraordinary. Each one had her time to blow him and place her vagina over his mouth. We all knew that she delighted in having a cunt in front of her. Each pussy that remained in front of her mouth, while each of us stood on the couch. 

There was a moment when we were all satisfied. While he had not yet reached pleasure, we had conquered several orgasms. It was fascinating to see how much Gustavo was holding back to enjoy the moment. So we decided to pause. 

“Who wants to start riding on my penis,” he asked, “Which one of you wants me to put it deep inside her?”

“Oops, but how rude,” said Stephanie. “How provocative it is to hear you say those words. You seemed to be a more polite young man.” 

“Girls, so who's up for it,” I asked, “Who wants to keep having good sex with my boyfriend?”

Monica, who was masturbating on one of the armchairs, responded without saying a word. That is, she lifted her right leg, with her foot pointing towards the ceiling. At that point in the story, we were all naked. So Monica got up and went straight to the couch. 

Gustavo penetrated her without having to put on a condom. I asked him if he wanted me to give him one, but he replied that it was not necessary. So Monica placed her knees on either side of his waist. My boyfriend took his cock and holding it erect prepared for penetration. 

The penetration took place after she opened her vaginal lips with her hand. We were all watching attentively to that penetration. It was an exquisite moment. When Monica plunged her vagina into the penis, we all experienced a certain climax. It was as if that cock had penetrated all of us at the same time. 

“Fabulous,” said Monica. “What a thick and delicious cock.” 

“I know you're going to enjoy it,” he replied. “I'm going to give you the same passionate sex treatment I give my girlfriend.”

“Yes, love,” I said. “Let her enjoy herself as if she were me.” 

Monica placed her hands on Gustavo's shoulders and enjoyed herself. The sound of her buttocks hitting my boyfriend's skin became exciting. My friend was fucking her with pleasure as if she was raping him. She had managed to dominate him at that point in the game. However, the action would not last long.

I think the reason Gustavo held back was because of the oral sex. Enjoying oral sex is not the same as when you are having intercourse. That's why he couldn't resist so much the pleasure Monica was giving him. The intercourse between the two of them only lasted a little over two minutes.

“I think I'm going to come,” said Gustavo between moans. “I'm so sorry, Monica. I didn't want to disappoint you.”

“Don't worry, enjoy, enjoy. In the meantime, let me keep jumping here. 

“I'm almost coming. I'm almost coming!”

Gustavo grabbed her waist, with the remarkable intention of freeing himself from her. Monica understood what was happening.

“Don't worry, ejaculate inside me,” she said before kissing her mouth. “I plan, like all the others. I don't want to pause this moment of sex with you.” 

Apparently, that fact filled Gustavo with the tranquility he was looking for. Then he let out a series of moans. We all started to smile seeing that he had reached what he wanted. His breathing was felt throughout the apartment. It was as if he had just achieved a supernatural relief. That relief relaxed us too. 

At that moment, Monica plunged her vagina deep inside my boyfriend's penis. She kissed him for about twenty seconds. In the meantime, she fondled him with pleasure, touching his nipples.

When she finished kissing him, she gave him a soft but sweet and daring slap. Gustavo smiled with great satisfaction when he perceived the affection of the gesture. 

“Tatiana... do you want to drink it,” asked Monica. 

“Of course I do. I would love to.” 

Until then Tatiana had been masturbating on the floor. She was next to the couch where Stephanie was sitting. But at Monica's suggestion, she got up and approached the couch. Still sitting on the floor, she rested her head on the edge of the couch. She was to the right of where Gustavo and Monica were sitting. 

“Ready?” asked Monica. 

“Of course I am,” answered Tatiana. 

With her head leaning back on the sofa, Tatiana then opened her mouth. She also stuck out her tongue, proudly displaying it. Then, Monica withdrew from Gustavo's penis, ending the intercourse. And immediately, with great speed, Monica placed her vagina over Tatiana's mouth. 

Stephanie and I, who were still masturbating on the couches, enjoyed the scene. Gustavo also felt a fascination watching what was happening. From Monica's vagina, his semen was dripping onto Tatiana's tongue. Monica, to facilitate the spurting of the semen, used her hand to open her vaginal lips. Thirty seconds later, the spurt of my boyfriend's semen had completely spilled out. Tatiana held the semen in her mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it.

And to think that there is still so much to be said about the intense sex of that night.  

Published 
Written by tatianaevans
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments