Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Crush-Part 2

"I love an older man's touch"

8
7 Comments 7
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It’s one thing to be naked and fucking in front of horny, cheering people. It’s another when you are standing in front of a well-dressed authority figure old enough to be your father. This Detective Chang guy was checking us out and I was finding the experience very tantalizing.

He walked in a circle around us; slowly and methodically like a predator stalking its prey. I could feel the sexual tension in the room and my own vulnerability exposed both figuratively and literally.

“So, tell me what you were doing at the beach,” he said as he chewed his gum. I could see a bulge forming in his pants as he looked at my breasts while Hideki had his hands folded over his cock.

“Well, sir, I was laying on my back on the sand and she sat on my face and I ate her pussy while she sucked my dick,” Hideki explained.

“Show me,” the detective replied, pretending to be disinterested.

Hideki lay on his back as I straddled his face. I felt his warm breath on my sensitive clit just before he flicked it with his tongue. I let out a quick moan as I struggled to keep my balance on top of him.

I leaned forward and took Hideki’s cock in my mouth. I felt the tip of his cock touch the back of my throat as he tongue fucked my cunt. I slowly rubbed his balls before inserting my finger in his ass. He responded by thrusting his cock harder in my mouth. The both of us were absorbed in sexual pleasure as our moans broke the silence in the room.

“Stop!” the detective ordered. Now he was completely naked and stroking his hard cock.

“Both of you, stand up!’ He ordered again and we instantly complied.

“Let me fuck your girlfriend,” he said to Hideki.

Hideki turned to me, unsure of how to respond. Mentally, I was trying to process the request, but I was failing at the task.

“Only if she wants you to,” was Hideki’s meek response.

Detective Chang smiled at me and extended his hand, placing it on my left shoulder, then he moved it to my breast. He circled my nipple with the tip of his finger.

“Are you sensitive?” He asked with mock concern.

“Yes,” I whispered.

Chang approached me and began to caress my hair.

“He’s just a boy. Let me show you what a man can do,” he whispered to me before kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes as I put my arms around the officer and he wasted no time rubbing my breasts. His hands were so firm, so strong, so sexually inviting. Hideki stood to my right, Chang to my left. They each took a breast and rubbed, sucked and licked it. My clit was pulsating in overdrive as I moved my hands down and stroked their cocks. Slowly, I knelt between them, the tips of their cocks touching as I teased and sucked them at the same time.

I was in Heaven as I played with their hard cocks. They felt so good in my hands and even better in my mouth. The guys moaned with pleasure from my touch and tongue. I wanted them both inside me. I was obsessed with their manhood.

Chang pressed my face on his cock telling me to suck harder as I jerked Hideki off at the same time.

“What a little slut!’ Chang exclaimed as Hideki nodded in agreement.

“Suck my cock, bitch! Suck it!” Chang ordered in an aggressive tone. I pressed his hips closer to my face, taking him as much as I could without choking on him.

Not to be outdone, Hideki grabbed my hair and had me suck his cock while Chang slapped my ass. They each took turns, tugging at my hair and having me suck them.

“Look at me!’ Hideki ordered, as my mouth was filled with his cock. Obediently, I looked at him as Chang continued to slap me. The stinging from my ass, the throbbing of my clit and the wetness of my pussy was taking me to a sexual estacy. Chang had me on the line between pleasure and pain and at that moment, I truly needed both.

“Get over here, you little cocksucker!” Chang commanded as Hideki pushed me towards him.

“Sit on my desk and spread your legs, let’s get some pussy!” Chang said in a condescending and sinister tone.

I sat on Chang’s desk, spreading my legs, showing my wetness.

“Does she always get this wet?” Chang asked Hideki.

“Yeah she does!” Hideki smiled as my legs trembled from the arousal.

“I haven’t had a little pussy like that in a long time, so soft and bare,”Chang stated.

“Do you want me to lick it, honey?” He asked mockingly.

“Yes, please,” I begged.

Chang opened my pussy lips exposing my hard clit.

RavenVergara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenVergara

Gently, he put his lips around it, giving it a soft tug before licking it quickly.

Hideki rubbed my breasts hard as he licked my neck.

“Oh God, oh God!’ I screamed as Hideki watched Chang pleasure me.

“The little bitch likes it!” Chang said before finger fucking me at the same time.

“I can’t hold it, please let me cum, please!!!” I screamed as Hideki laughed at my weakness.

“Should I make her cum?” Chang asked Hideki knowing he was in full control of my body.

“Please Hideki,” I pleaded, now with tears in my eyes.

Hideki smiled and squeezed my nipples. “Yeah Chang, make her cum!’

I was shaking from the pleasure, my toes curled, clutching the papers on Chang’s desk. My clit was pulsating from the sensation. I was so turned on, I could have cum without even a touch. I looked down at Chang and he deliberately moved in slow-motion. I saw the tip of his tongue touch my clit.

He licked it.

I came.

“Aaaaaaah!!!!’ I screamed as my body released the pent-up orgasm.

“Oh shit! She shot!” Chang said as Hideki laughed and took me by the hair.

“Let’s get her on the floor and fuck the hell out of her!” Hideki said as he pulled me down on all fours.

Chang shoved his hard cock in my mouth and Hideki fucked my pussy. He spanked my ass as Chang watched in amusement.

“That a girl, that’s a good girl, suck my cock like the slut you are,” Chang moaned. Hideki fucked me faster as Chang thrusted his cock in my mouth. I felt so cheapened, so demeaned and so aroused. I used to be such a good girl- used to be.

“Slap her ass!” Chang ordered Hideki and God he did it so well. My red, stinging ass was hot-wired to my clit as I slurped at Chang’s cock and Hideki violated my wanting pussy.

“Give it to her, fuck her, fuck her!” Chang yelled as he watched Hideki do me.

“Fuck her good, but don’t cum in her pussy. That’s my job!” Chang ordered.

Hideki thrusted me with a ferocity that I never experienced before. It felt so good, it hurt. Hideki grunted and groaned from the pleasure, his body now beginning to tense.

“I gonna cum!” Hideki yelled before pulling out. He shot his warm cum on my back, rubbing it on my skin.

“Good boy!” Chang said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth eagerly waiting to take his turn inside me.

“Let me fuck that little pussy!”

Hideki knelt in front of me as I cleaned the cum from his cock. Chang wasted no time shoving his dick inside me, fucking me hard and fast. I licked Hideki’s balls as Chang thrusted with a firm, steady rhythm, his hips pressing against my ass.

“It feels so good,” he moaned.

I looked up at Hideki who tenderly kissed my lips as the older stranger fucked me. Chang’s cock felt so good and I was so wet. I stroked Hideki he watched Chang fuck me, my body engulfed in sexual pleasure.

“That a girl, just like that, baby,” Chang moaned softly as I clenched my pussy lips around his cock.

He gasped as I felt his body tighten. I felt a few deep thrusts in my pussy before the warmth of his cum coated inside me. Chang exhaled and thrusted a few more times before pulling his cock out. He knelt before me, cum dripping from his dick as Hideki watched me lick it clean.

“You don’t know how badly I needed that,” Chang confessed with a sigh of relief.

The three of us were lying on the floor as I was sandwiched between the two men. I could feel their semi-erect cocks press against my legs. Our hot, sweaty bodies nestled together in sexual relief. I didn’t care if the detective was old enough to be my father, he gave me a good fuck and I couldn’t wait for the three of us to do it again.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments