Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snowed in

"A long journey leads to a long weekend and the start of...."

12
2 Comments 2
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
The drive started badly and just got worse.

Mary was late back from work, so we were late arriving at Mark and Claire’s place, to find that Claire was ready, but Mark had phoned to say he was hung up at work. So we all sat around, silently fuming at missing the opportunity to beat the Friday afternoon rush on the roads out of Newcastle.

Finally, Mark burst in, bearing a case of wine, which he just HAD to pick up, so as soon as he’d thrown some clothes into his case, we headed out of the city, taking the A69 at Denton, towards Hexham.

Our final destination was just outside Alston, where I had a half share with my brother in a barn conversion, which we thought looked quite Alpine, set apart from the rest of the farm.

As we passed Hexham, the weather deteriorated, with snow flurries starting, the lights of oncoming traffic creating patterns in the air as the fine snow swirled around the moving vehicles. Claire and Mark were quiet in the back of the car, and now without street lighting, all was dark around us. I turned on the radio, and listened to slow rock music as we drove along.

The snow thickened as we turned off the A69 onto the A686, and I said to Mary that I thought this would be a slow drive. It was, and though luckily there was little traffic, the snow made visibility difficult, and the road surface potentially treacherous. I just had to concentrate, which wasn’t helped by Mary sliding towards me, putting her hand on my thigh and her head on my shoulder.

“Listen carefully”, she whispered very softly, “Someone is getting his cock sucked. God, it is making me feel horny”.

I tuned my hearing away from the radio and the engine, and there it was, the steady rhythmic “slurp, slurp”, interspersed by a lapping sound and then a low groan. I didn’t need Mary’s hand on my thigh to start getting hard myself, but it helped, and realising how I had reacted to the sounds, she stroked me through my trousers.

“Shhhhh…..”, she whispered.

I felt my zip being pulled down and a cool slim hand reach in to pull my hard cock out. It wasn’t possible because of the gearstick and steering wheel for her to do anything other than slowly masturbate me, but that was probably a good thing, else we would all have ended up in the ditch.

As I struggled to keep us on the road, Mary’s hand slid up and down my length, pausing to spread my ever creasing pre-cum across my cock head and along its length, lubricating me and intensifying the erotic feeling.

She also was listening to the noises from behind, as she was following their rhythm, and working me to a climax which when it came was so intense my semen spurted up and hit me under my chin, and dropped to cover Mary’s hand. She kept stroking me until I softened, and then withdrew it, to look at me and to such her fingers clean.

By then. Mark and Claire appeared to have rejoined us (!), and we started to talk about what we might do with the weather as oppressive as it was. I had asked Mrs Jackman to get us some food in. She looked after the cottage, and lived next door on the farm. So we expected not to starve, but what it would be like once we got there, we didn’t know.

The snow was a good foot deep two hours later as we drove into the yard, and the car ground through to finally stop a dozen or so yards from the door to our cottage. We struggled through, and got our case and other belongings out of the car and into the cottage, where we were delighted to find a blazing log fire in the hearth.

After that journey, we felt we should celebrate having got through, and opened the bottle of Glenfiddich that I had left a few weeks before. The warming whisky soon mellowed us, and the girls made off to the kitchen.

“It sounded like a good journey to me”, I told Mark with a grin.

“It certainly was”, he laughed back, “and you got some pleasure…from driving” and we burst out laughing.

Mark and I go way back, from college days when we used to hunt available girls, and enjoy both separate and together. Between us, though, despite many successful hunts, there had been no hint that he was interested in me in a sexual way, nor had I ever considered him as a sexual partner, although I think both of us had had a few same sex experiences in our youth. We had just shared our women. And then after college, kept in contact, but until the last couple of months when I had moved back to my native city, not really had the pleasure of his company.

Claire and he had been together for 6 months, whereas Mary and I were fairly new, dating just for 3 weeks. When I had suggested this weekend, Mary was a bit apprehensive, as she hadn’t met Claire, and knew of Mark only by what I had told her about him. I had told her that he and I had chased the same girls at college, and when she’d asked if we’d been lucky, all I had said then was “yes, very lucky”, and left it to her imagination as to what I might have meant.

Luckily the girls seemed to be hitting it off, judging from the giggles coming from the kitchen, and soon enough they brought out our meal for the evening, which we ate accompanied by a bottle of the wine that Mark had bought.

The rest of the evening passed in a somewhat inebriated manner, and it wasn’t long after that we headed off to our respective rooms, which shared a common wall. As soon as the door closed, Mary threw herself at me, and we kissed, tearing off our clothes. I lifted her up onto the bed, and spreading her legs, started to kiss her inner thighs, ending up with her pussy lips spread open as my tongue lapped her from her love hole to her pleasure button. It seemed to take no time until she was writhing in pleasure and as the peak hit her, her cries rang out in the room.

“Quiet”, I admonished, “they will hear us”.

“So what”, she grinned, “maybe it will encourage them, if they need any, of course!”

I grabbed her again and kissed her and then slid my rigid pole into her welcoming pussy and we fucked slow and long, oblivious to the noises we made. When we were both well sated, we lay there for a few minutes listening to the bed creak in the other room.

Mary told me that she thought that Mark certainly had some staying power, and that Claire was a lucky girl. I said that I thought that she had a lot going for her, and Mary agreed, somewhat quickly, I thought.

The next morning, I woke early and trying not to wake Mary, I slipped out of the room and after putting some more wood on the fire, went into the kitchen to make some coffee. The door opened shortly after me, and turning round I saw it was Claire. She was wearing just a pair of boy shorts and a t shirt, very clearly with no bra, and with her fair hair all tousled looked very appealing. I bade her good morning, and turned back to the kettle and cafeteria, to make the coffee and wait for it to settle.

I then turned round with the pot in my hand and almost dropped it. Claire was standing so close to me, I should have been aware, but wasn’t.

“Mmmm…..”, she said, “You smell good…all male and sexy”.

“Er….yes, well……thanks, I think”, was my stumbling reply. I had not expected a come-on from Claire, at least not at this time of the morning, but the sheer sexiness of her and her closeness wreaked its havoc with my determination, and my cock started its path to full erection, a sight not overlooked by Claire.

“Well, it does seem to be good morning, doesn’t it?”, she smiled, “it sounded like it works pretty well, judging from Mary’s cries last night!”

“Oh, I’m sorry if we disturbed you”, I said.

“Mmmmm….not at all, I found it a great turn on, as did Mark, which is probably why he is still asleep, I think I tired him out, poor lad”.

Talking like this didn’t help my condition, and she was standing so close to me that as my cock rose further, it nudged against her hip. She looked down, and reached for me, looking into my eyes to judge my acceptance of her approach.

I didn’t hesitate, but pulled her tight against me, and kissed her full lips, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as she opened her mouth.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

Her hand worked on me all the time as we kissed, and completed the erection that had started when she came into the kitchen.

I knew we didn’t have long, so lifted her up onto the work surface, and in the same movement pulled off her pants, down over her ankles, and off. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again, and as I closed into her, she opened her legs and wrapped them around my back. From there, all I needed to do was to thrust my hips forward and my hard cock was sinking slowly into Claire’s love tunnel. It was nice and tight, and thrusting slightly upwards, it wasn’t long before the pressure of my cock head rubbing over her g spot, made her cum, her contractions on me allowing me to cum shortly after.

“Mmmm….yes….. that was lovely”, she said, “I’d rather like a longer time to play with you”.

“What about Mark?”, I asked.

“That depends on Mary, I think”, Claire replied, “Would she….do you think?”.

“I’m not sure”, I said honestly, “maybe, but Mark would have to make a move, as she is great and very responsive, but I don’t think she would start anything”.

“Well, I think I can get Mark to play ball”, she grinned.

“You bad girl”, I scolded, “but I’m game, if you are!”

Later that day, we had got back from a trek out in the snow, and were warming up in front of the fire. We were huddled together, and I noticed that Mark had his arm outstretched along the back of one of the sofas, against which Mary was leaning back. He looked at me, and I quietly nodded.

“I’ll get some drinks”, I announced, and got up to go to the kitchen. Claire said she would help, and so we left Mary and Mark in the sitting room. We took some time getting the drinks, largely because my hands were not on the glasses, but on Claire’s exciting body. Eventually, we made some loud clinking noises with the drinks to announce our return, and brought them to the other two. Mary was a bit flushed, I noticed, but didn’t move from where she was when I sat down next to Claire.

A while later, when our drinks were well gone, Mark said he would get us a refill, and again Claire went to join him. Mary looked at me and told me that while we were out, Mark had kissed her.

“Is that all?, I asked.

She told me it was, but he had wanted to go further, but she wasn’t sure if she should, because of me. I told her that it was OK by me, that if she wanted to play with Mark, then that was not a danger to our relationship, and anyway to might be fun.

Claire brought our drinks in, and Mark followed, sitting down beside Mary. Again I nodded at him, and announced that we should play strip poker. Unanimous approval greeted this, and as we really weren’t great poker players, before long, Ben and I were in our boxers, and the girls were in bra and pants. The next hand was lost, and I had to pay a forfeit, which the girls demanded should be my boxers. And so it was, and started the next hand naked. Claire lost the next one, and lost her bra, revealing her large but firm breasts and very long hard nipples. Looking at them, my erection started to come back, which made both girls laugh. Mary was next, and her bra went, revealing her pair of medium sized but high, round and very firm breasts. Mark told her how lovely they were, and even bent down to plant a quick kiss on them. She made all the right noises, so I felt that it was in order to do the same to Claire’s breasts, but rather than a quick kiss, I placed my hand under the nearest breast and applied my lips and tongue in earnest. Claire groaned, and I felt her hand go to my crotch, gripping me hard and pulling me out as my cock filled.

Mary looked at us, almost as though she couldn’t believe what she was seeing, and then turned to Mark, who responded immediately by moving closer and kissing Mary long and hard.

Our game of poker was by now forgotten, and my attention became focussed totally on Claire, as I pulled her close, kissed her, and stripped of her knickers, as a prelude to tasting her essence, and bringing her to orgasm under my tongue. We had moved round to a 69 position on the sofa, and she proved be adept as she sucked me right down deep, pushing through her tonsils into her throat, which gulped on me, causing such great feelings, I had to fight hard not to cum right then. Lying back on the sofa then, I pulled Claire above me, so she could get astride me and start to ride my cock. It was just as Claire was sinking down on me that I heard Mary cry out in orgasm as well, which I just fund the most erotic moment.

We fucked now for a good while until Claire orgasmed once again, and I came deep inside her. Then we cuddled until Mark groaned and Mary cried out again.

From now on, the fire was built up, and we spent the evening naked. I made love to Mary while Mark fucked Claire, and we then Mary came over to me and sucked my cock clean from Claire’s viscous pussy juices. I told Mark that this was like old times, and her agreed. We lay back and watched the girls.

It seemed the signal for Claire to slide over to Mary and wrapping her tightly in her arms, kissed her slow and deeply. Mary was by no means the reluctant one, and kissed Claire with an increasing passion, her hands rubbing Claire’s breasts.

Mark and I clapped as the girls broke for air, and they looked at us and laughed. They then made love in front of us, initially a 69, with tongues licking each other, and then with their hands and fingers, probing and stroking. Claire broke off and reached for the nearly empty wine bottle and poured the remaining liquid over Mary’s pussy before licking as much as she could off her. Then as she moved her attention to Mary’s clit, she introduced the neck of the bottle into Mary’s vagina. Mark and I were enthralled, and both hard again by now, watching and gently stroking our cocks. Then Mary orgasmed, her cries loud and high, as Claire kept fucking her with the bottle. Finally after prolonging her orgasm for ages, Claire let her relax.

“Now I want mine”, she said.

Mark and I looked at each other and nodded, as we used to do. I pulled Claire over on top of me, and slid my cock into her pussy, as she knelt above me. She rode me slowly to start with and then started to pant. I slowed down, and wrapping my arms around her pulled her down against my chest. My cock was still pumping into her, the angle making my cock head scrape against her pussy wall.

Then Mark moved behind her, standing astride my legs, and slid his cock, wet from Mary’s mouth, between her butt cheeks, and with increasing pressure popped his cock head into Claire’s asshole. I felt rather than saw this, the pressure of his cock tightening Claire already tight grip on my cock. WE both then paused to let Claire feel us, but it was Claire who moved first, pushing back down onto both cocks, and so we kept this rhythm going, as Claire urged us both on, and grabbed Mary’s hand to bring her close to us. Mary kissed Claire, and pulled hard on her nipples, as both cocks ploughed their dual furrows into Claire’s body. It wasn’t long after this that Claire started to shout, a stream of filth coming from that lovely mouth, as she tipped over the edge into a shattering orgasm, and spurted her pussy juice all over my cock and balls.

Mark pulled out, to find Mary waiting with open mouth, and as I pulled out from Claire watched as she took streams of his cum over her open mouth and chin. Claire watched as this happened, and quickly took my cock in her hand and brought me to my own climax, licking my cock clean again.

Our weekend continued longer than we had expected, because the roads were blocked, and we repeated the events of that first day, Mary opening her ass for us as well as Claire, and finding that she too squirted heavily after being filled in both holes.

This weekend was the first of many.

Now twenty five years later, Claire and I have been married for 22 years, and Mark and Mary also. We didn’t actually honeymoon together, but as soon as we were back we repeated our first snowy weekend, and have done so regularly over the years. A true friendship, pleasures given and pleasures received, what better could we have?

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments