Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut week - Day 2 - Student Slut - Part 2

"Slut, slut and more slut...."

55
17 Comments 17
53.8k Views 53.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
This story continues where Student Slut Part 1 left off...You don't have to read the previous parts, but it will help. Check out my other stories too! I appreciate all of your comments too.

As he let me breath again, I knew that was it. I took him deep into my throat as Buzz pinched a nipple hard, rubbed my clit and had his cock push hard against my G spot. I felt the orgasm rush through my body, my muscles clenching and relaxing uncontrollably as it went. Woody held my head as it happened, watching my eyes begging him to let me breath again. Just as I thought it was too much, he slid out and I could breath again. He stood back as his brother viciously thrust his hips pinched my nipple, his other hand still rubbing my clit. I threw myself backwards, down onto his cock, squeezing him as hard as I could, wanting him to feel as good as I did. As soon as I lent back I felt his cock harden even more and he shot load after load of cum into my pussy, slamming into me repeatedly until he could cum no more.

I lent against the back of the couch, Buzz still in me, in sloppy, sweaty mess. I had saliva and precum from Woody all down my face, sweat dripping down my back and between by breasts. My nipples were red and felt like they were on fire and my throbbing snatch was dripping my own cum as well as the glorious load that Buzz had delivered. I was in heaven, breathing deeply, trying to take in everything that had just happened.

Then I felt Woody lift up my thigh and Buzz slid out from underneath me, and realized that I had only done half my job, this slut still had work to do..........

Buzz rolled out of the way and sat on the chair near the tv and sat back to watch his brother treat me like the slut that I am. I also saw him pull his phone out of his jeans and make a call.

Woody had me on my knees and elbows on the couch and I felt him rubbing his engorged cock up and down my sopping lips, rubbing my juices along with his brothers cum into me. He rubbed it up towards my ass, sliding his whole length between my cheeks, then back down to my labia. He then reached forwards and around me and slid his fingers up to my clit, giving me a little rub, before thrusting his hips forwards and using his hand to push on his cock as he slid its length all along my clit, like he was half fucking my clit and lips and half fucking his hand. I'd never had anyone do this to me before, but it meant that everything vein and ripple in his solid steel cock was pushed against my throbbing clit and it felt fucking fantastic. He pulled back and I got the same feeling in reverse, then thrusting forwards again and again, I felt myself on the edge of an orgasm right then.

Woody pulled back again, his fingers pushing upwards slightly on his cock and his whole length and not inconsiderable girth slid smoothly and effortlessly into my pussy.

"Fuck, Yes!" I screamed, as his massive member sent me fully into orgasm, my pussy clenching onto his cock as he slid back and forth. I came again and again as Woody pounded into me, his cock filling me so deliciously, and the sloppy mess dripping out of my cunt was running down my thighs. I felt a small amount of pressure on my ass as Woody slipped his thumb in me, adding to the feelings in my already full pussy. I was lost as wave after wave of heaven sloshed through my body, nearly every muscle in my body tensing and relaxing as I came over and over.

"Picture" I moaned and Buzz took my phone out and I felt Woody stop moving, with just his tip inside me as he posed for the photo, giving me a moments respite. As soon as the picture was taken though, he slid straight back into me, filling my love hole once more.

I didn't think my body could take much more, the pounding Woody and Buzz had given me, but I soon realized I didn't have a choice. The front door opened and 3 more blokes walked into the room.

"Hey Guys," said Buzz, "Told you I had a treat for you," as the three guys stared at me, completely naked, knelt forwards as Woody fucked me from behind.

"Fuck me!" One of them exclaimed
"Wait your turn," I laughed, lifting myself so I was kneeling up to give them a good view of my tits. Woody started to pull on my nipples as he kept pounding into me, his considerable length meaning there was no danger of slipping out of my cunt.

"Cocks out then Guys!" I said with a wink and a smile at the three newcomers and they started to undo their belts and flies. I also decided that I should move position to make the most of the situation.

I gave each of the new comers a sloppy kiss as I gave each of their cocks a quick grope to help them on their way, their hands grabbing at my tits, my bum and fingers slipping into my hot snatch too. I'm not going to try and describe them, as I don't really recall what they looked like. I certainly couldn't tell you any names! I left them to finishing stripping as I got myself sorted.

I threw the couple of magazines that where on the long coffee table onto the floor, grabbed the throw off the chair and spread it on the table before laying down on my back. Woody, who had been waiting patiently stroking his very impressive member knelt down, lifted my bum and pushed a cushion underneath it to bring me up to the correct height and let his manhood take its place back in my puss. The coffee table stopped at about my shoulders, allowing my head to tilt all the way back, allowing me to suck cock so much easier.

The three guys moved across to me as a group, and I was presenting with three hardening cocks at once.

"Picture," I said to Buzz, who again grabbed my phone to take pictures.

I then did what any good slut would do, I grasped one in each hand and took the third in my mouth and started sucking and squeezing and rubbing the ever growing love truncheons. I felt hands grabbing, pulling and pinching at my tits, no idea of who was doing what, or what (or who) would come next. I shut my eyes to concentrate on the job in hand and to enjoy that beautiful, hard, veiny cock that was filling me more than I ever thought possible so smoothly and deliciously over and over and over again.

Woody picked up my ankles and lifted them and rested them on my shoulders.

Shadia_orozco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shadia_orozco

Fuck! the extra feeling of my thighs pressing together on his cock, as he pumped into me like a piston driving into a cylinder was almost too much to bear, maybe my head tilting back didn't help, but I started to feel light headed, drifting into a semi conscious state. Every touch, stroke, pinch and movement inside of me was magnified, it felt amazing.

I still knew exactly what I was doing though and these three cocks where now as hard as nails, and I started to switch them around. I move these cocks from mouth to hand and back again, always working the three of them, furiously sucking and wanking and licking and biting (gently!) on these cocks.

Then it happened, Woody changed his position slightly, he hit my G-spot as he drove into me. The first time he did it I nearly jumped off the table, the second I nearly passed out, the third stroke I squirted all over him. And the fourth. I gushed my musky love juice all over Woody, clamping down hard on his cock as I shook and shuddered. The guys were all shouting and yelling, but I was trying hard to keep breathing with a hard cock in my mouth.

The squirting and the extra squeezing sent Woody over the edge, and I felt streams of his molten spunk fire inside my cunt, then splash all over my twitching stomach as he pulled out of me. His cock was quickly replaced by one of the other three guys, and whilst I did not feel as full as I had with Woody's woody, this guy was big enough for me to know I was there and went at me like a jackhammer. I swear his cock was moving so fast inside me that his ass would have just been a blur. It felt great, almost relief from being stretched so much, but it was the pace that felt amazing. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled out and shot another load of milky mess onto my stomach.

The next guy moved down and starting fucking me, and I felt my hand being moved to grip another cock. Buzz had stiffened back up and wanted another go. I kept moving between sucking and wanking the 2 cocks in my face, and trying to squeeze the one that was fucking me. I didn't have to squeeze for long as this guy shot one load inside me and then spilled the rest of his love batter onto my stomach. Again he was replaced, so now I was deep throating Buzz as guy number 3 started to fuck me.

I have no idea how long he fucked me for, I had to concentrate so hard on Buzz, who was expertly fucking my throat, just allowing me enough time to breathe before sliding it back into my throat. I loved the feeling of being so controlled and dominated as he took complete control of me. I soon felt the guy fucking me pull out and leave another load of spunk nestling on my tummy.

Buzz pulled out of my mouth and I grabbed for breath. He bent down and kissed me, sliding his tongue deep into my mouth. He then knelt down between my legs, gripped my hips and slammed himself deep into my dripping snatch. I felt my pussy twitch as he did so, sliding in and out of me. Then he did as his brother had and lifted my ankles up onto his shoulders. Then he slipped out of my cunt and pushed his cock against my ass. I took a deep breath and relaxed as he slid into my tightest hole, letting out a deep groan as he went balls deep. Buzz then slid his thumb into my snatch, his hand rubbing my clit as be powerfully fucked my ass. He never went really fast, but the rythmn he set, matched with rubbing my clit was just perfect and he had me cumming again in no time. No sooner than I had cum, than I felt Woodys impressive hard on tapping against my lips. I grabbed at it hungrily and sucked it as and wanked it whilst Buzz shot a load in my ass, before pulling out and adding more to the mess on me.

Whilst I loved having Woody in my mouth, I needed him in my pussy again. Reading me like a book, he moved between my legs and slid his length all the way home, as I bit my bottom lip to stop me screaming aloud with pleasure.

He fucked me hard as I lay with my eyes shut, focusing on the feelings his rock hard cock was sending through me. As before he moved position slightly and started hitting my G spot. Again, and again and again! Fuck that was delicious! The waves of orgasm coursed through me and I started to rub my tingling skin as it felt so amazing. As I rubbed my hands round my body I scooped up the wads of spunk that lay on my tummy and rubbed them all over me, over my tits, my ribs, my thighs, my clit, up my neck and into my mouth. The taste of the 5 different loads of spunk turned me on even more. God! I felt so filthy as I rubbed the sperm into me, so mucky and used, so slutty and I loved it!

Woody pulled out and fired another load all over me, I felt it as it landed, so hot it almost burned my skin. Then I felt more, and heard some different grunts, and opening my eyes saw the three guys who arrived late stood over me each firing fresh spunk over me. I slid the fingers from my right hand into my pussy as I needed to cum again, and the fingers from my left hand I scooped up as much cum as I could a slurped into my mouth, savoring the flavor of the warm man juice as I tickled my clit to another shuddering orgasm.

As I wiped myself down in the bathroom, (I wasn't having a shower in this house - 5 guys live here, it was disgusting!), I couldn't stop grinning as I cleaned the cum from all over my body, stealing a taste every now and again.

I redid my makeup said a brief goodbye (after getting Woody's number) and walked back to the pub.

The same barmaid was still there, still giving me a big smile.

"Hi!" I said, "It's so hot today, never mind a drink, I could do with a shower to freshen up."

"Well," She replied, "I'm Jill and I'm staying in the flat upstairs. I finish my shift in a few minutes, your welcome to use mine."

"Really, that's so kind. Can I buy you a drink to say thanks?" I asked.

"I think I can find a better way for you to do that." She winked as she passed me a cold glass of white wine.

I sat drinking my wine, letting the events of the afternoon run through my head, making my pussy twitch, whilst the prospects of what was going to happen with Jill in a few minutes kept it twitching. I hadn't even added up my points yet either...
Published 
Written by stickyvix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments