Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silk Sheets

"One turned to two - before she knew it, kinky wasn't even the question - it was the answer."

9
5 Comments 5
18.3k Views 18.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
She found herself kneeling on a mattress covered in some sort of silk - bound to each corner of the bed. He allowed her to be on her knees for better access it seemed.

His thick fingers played with her clit from behind as his tongue plunged deep into her pussy. She cried out in need as he continued on. Sounds of her moans and pants soon became louder than the sound of his mouth on her pussy. His fingers moved closer to her pussy while he sat back and squeezed her plump ass with his free hand. 

“Please, more…” she begged him but all contact was severed. Before she knew it, he was standing in front of her, still with his jeans on, thought she noticed his belt and button were undone. His large cock was noticeably hard, but restrained by his briefs. He grabbed her by her hair with one hand.

“Suck your juices off my fingers,” he commanded. She took his fingers into her mouth and began to lick and suck. She had always loved the taste of her own pussy, so this definitely enjoyable. She moaned as he pulled her hair harder. She pulled his fingers out of her mouth and reached past the band of his briefs to his huge cock. With her hair still in his hand, she watched as he pulled his dick out. Once in front of her eyes, she found herself shocked by the size. He was long and thick, and very hard. Precum already donned the very tip.

He thrust his hips closer to her mouth and told her to suck. She opened her mouth as he let go of her hair. Slowly he pumped into her mouth going in as deep as he could. She felt herself gag against it before he pulled out. This time he held the back of her head while increasing speed.

“You like that?” He asked as she gagged again. His length was too much to take but obviously he didn’t care. He began to fuck her mouth without any mercy. She gagged over and over and felt tears well up in her eyes. Finally he pulled out and moved to the back of the bed. 

She was panting, but could hear the sound of his belt hit the solid floor. She hoped this meant his pants were gone as well. He was behind her again gliding his fingers along her wet pussy.

“I should fuck your dirty little mouth more often. You’re soaking.” He let out half a laugh before teasing her clit with the tip of his cock. She felt the tip press against her pussy. Slowly he pushed all of his hard length deep into her tight pussy making her scream out. He felt so thick and long once he was in her. His hands pulled her closer to his hips making her squirm and scratch at the sheets.

He slowly pulled out, then began pumping deep into her pussy again - moving faster and faster. His groans helped her relax as she began to feel white hot pleasure. Her tits bounced while he fucked her hard.

He grabbed her by the hair and continued to fuck her tight pussy from behind. She could feel herself getting close to an orgasm right before he pulled out without any warning. She felt him move around the bed, undoing all the cuffs. 

Her clit was throbbing but she stayed where she was. From the corner of the room, she saw movement. Panicked streaked her face as she realized someone was in the room with them.

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso

He walked casually over to the bed.

“Get up.” He demanded. She scrambled to get up as the man who had already fucked her senseless laid down where she had been.

“I want you to straddle him.” She climbed over his large body. 

“Ride his cock.” 

She lowered her pussy down over his erect member, moaning loudly as she pushed deeper. She lifted up then lowered back down in slow movements. His hands tucked casually behind his head as she used his body for her pleasure. She could feel herself getting close again, but she was stopped by the second man.

“Lean over him.” She leaned over his body making sure to keep his cock in her. 

He moved behind her, and before she knew it, she could feel his thumb circling her ass hole. 

“Wait, no…” she began, as she realized his intentions.

The man she straddled now took his hands out from behind his head and held her against his body. She could hear the second man spit onto her ass, moving the saliva around to lube her up. She felt the tip of his hard dick press against her ass. 

“Keep her still.”

She started struggling against the hold, but was unable to move.

The man behind her slipped past the opening as she screamed out. Pain mixed with an odd sense of pleasure overwhelmed her. He inched in slowly, then pulled out a bit - she began to relax as pleasure outweighed the pain. Before she knew it, both men were pumping deep into both openings filling her up completely. It only took a few minutes before her orgasm finally hit her. Both her pussy and ass tightened around both cocks, making her scream out in total pleasure. The man behind her grabbed her hair as the man she straddled lavished her perky breasts. 

The pleasure was overwhelming as the cock in her ass started moving faster. She felt herself tighten around it again as both went deeper. A tongue playing with her nipples as her hair was being pulled, and her ass and pussy were being fucked. 

“I knew you’d like having two cocks in you, slut.” The man behind her started jerking his movements. “I’m going to cum in your tight little ass.”

This sent her over the edge again as they both experienced an orgasm together. He pumped hot cum deep in her ass while still holding her hair. 

He pulled out abruptly and moved from the bed. “She’s all yours.”

The man beneath her pulled out and got out from under her. She started to move to get up, but he pulled her on her back toward the edge of the bed. Before she knew it he was pressing his cock against her cum filled ass. He slipped past the opening as she screamed in pleasure this time. His strong fingers found her clit again as he continued to pump deep into her ass. 

Two of his fingers then slipped into her pussy. His movements became rigid as she felt another orgasm come along. Her pussy closed tightly around his fingers and her ass clenched his cock deeper in as they both came. Hot cum spilled deep in her ass. Now satisfied, he pulled out and left her on the bed alone and weakened from her multiple orgasms. 

Published 
Written by LittleBlackBook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments