Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shipwrecked - Part 3

"Our island paradise gets even better as Terry catches up."

12
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
“Have I much catching up to do?”, asked Terry.

“You certainly have”, replied Angie, and turned back to Terry, to strip off her dried clothes.

“Look, Ted, just look at her breasts. Don’t you just want to suck them right now?”

“They are lovely”, I admired, and moved across to sandwich Terry between Angie and me, and bent over to kiss her breast, cupping it in my hand. I was delighted when Angie also bent over and our heads touched as we each worked on a breast.

In a while, as Terry started to groan, I slipped my hand down, stroking across her rounded stomach, and encountered….a hand. Angie had already got to Terry’s pussy, and was working her fingers inside her. I covered her hand, and picking up the pace of her thrusting, circled Terry’s clit, which had hardened now and was a lovely long one, pushing out from under the hood, and between her pussy lips.

It wasn’t long before Terry reached her first climax of the night, and gave us both a surprise as her juices squirted out with force over our hands.

I bent over Terry and kissed her deeply, which she returned with passion, and the kiss went on and on, encouraging my hands to wander upwards to stroke, squeeze, and pinch those wonderful mounds of flesh, which now stood proud on her chest.

As I was still kissing her, she sort of grunted and gasped in her throat, forcing me to break off. A quick glance showed me that Angie was now eating Terry out, her tongue lapping at her like a cat at a bowl of milk, but with rather better effect. Terry’s body spasmed, and she shouted “Fuck..oh yessss….fuck”.

“Shall we change places?”, I suggested to Angie.

“Good idea”, they both replied together, and that started us laughing uncontrollably.

She moved up to straddle Terry’s chest, while I moved to her pussy. Lifting her legs up and placing them gently on my shoulders, I shuffled forward to place my cock at the wet and slippery mouth of her vagina. I moved again to stroke my cock along and between her pussy lips, lubricating my erect organ before pushing the engorged head just inside. I expected to hear something from Terry, but if there was, it was stifled as I could now see that Angie had also moved forward and was pressing her pussy down hard on Terry’s mouth. From the movements that Angie was making, Terry was doing a fine job.

My next movement was to slide my cock down deep into Terry’s pussy, which fitted me wonderfully, her vaginal walls squeezing around my cock as inch by inch it slid inside her. In this position, my stroking was sure to hit her g-spot, and it seemed that I was, as she matched my rhythm with her well toned internal muscles, giving me a beautiful sensation with each stroke.

I balanced myself by putting my hands around Angie’s waist, or rather her butt, as she rose and fell over Terry’s mouth. Stroking firmly but as yet not too fast, I squeezed Angie’s butt cheeks with each of my strokes. I started to hear Angie’s breathing quicken, and increased my pace, my balls now slapping against Terry’s ass as I hit bottom.

It was Terry who started her orgasm first, pinned down by Angie and with her legs up in the air, her movements were somewhat restricted, but her voice wasn’t and she yelled incoherently into Angie’s pussy. The pressure around my cock increased as well and started that lovely milking action, I knew that I would not last long, but also knew that Angie had not yet cum.

I decided to help her on her way, and slid my finger down her ass crack, until it pressed against her asshole. A little more pressure and inside it slipped. Finger fucking her ass gave me an extra urge as well, and luckily it did it for Angie, so almost simultaneously we came, she was penetrated by three of my fingers now, and me spurting load after load of my semen into Terry’s well used pussy.

“That was fantastic”, Terry commented as we all fell apart.

“Told you he was good”, Angie said.

“And you both are just as good, and I love you both”, I added.

We slept then, and woke as dawn broke.

Our morning love-making was a bit less frantic than last night, with Angie and I enjoying a spoon position fuck, nice and slow, while stroking her breasts and clit. When we were done, Terry climbed over Angie, and sucked me hard again, before asking for me to fuck her ass, as Angie had, apparently, told her how good I had felt in her back passage. What could I do but oblige!

Her ass was, if anything even tighter, and had the added pleasure of really full rounded cheeks. I enjoyed the feeling so much, and she obviously did as well, as she came to orgasm surprisingly quickly, while it took me a good five minutes longer. Maybe these women were having their effect on me!

After I had cum and slid out of Terry to collapse on the grass, the girsl snuggled down on each side of me, and started to talk.

“Well, Terry”, Angie said, “was he up to my description of him?”

“Yes, I think so”, Terry told her, “his cock is lovely and he knows how to use it”.

“Now girls”, I said, “You’ll give me a big head, if you aren't careful”.

MissyyMartinezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyyMartinezz



“No”, Terry laughed, “I think you have one already!”.

Actually, I didn’t, as my cock was well and truly deflated after the mornings activities. So out to scavenge for fruit and food again. I was in the lagoon, looking for fish when I heard shouts from the beach. The girls were waving and shouting and jumping up and down.

I swam ashore and ran up to them.”What’s going on?”

“A boat, a boat”, they shouted to me. I turned around and way out to sea, I could see a yacht.

I ran to our fire, which we always had kept alight, and with dry grass from our bedding and then some sticks, tried to build up a blaze, and some smoke. After about fifteen minutes, we saw that the boat was turning, and coming in to shore. It stopped outside the reef, and a dinghy came in.

It was John, one of our crew members, and we all ran to hug him as he jumped out of the dinghy.

We were saved!

It turned out that our yacht had suffered badly in the storm, and that we had lost one friend, Mark, but the others had managed to stay on the demasted hull until the storm finally had abated, and then were picked up a day later by a passing merchant ship and taken in to Sankewang, some 80 miles or so on the mainland of Indonesia. There they were treated in the local hospital and as soon as they were released, they chartered a boat and came to look for us, hoping that somehow we were still alive.

Obviously our race was over, and so once on the boat, and feeling the discomfort of clothes for the first time in several days, we radioed ahead to get a flight to Singapore and then back to the UK. What with the Press bothering us for our stories, and making contact with friends and family back home, we had little time to talk about our experiences. The girls, when interviewed by the media, kept it simple – they gathered fruit, I caught fish, we made a fire and we hoped for rescue. When asked what would have happened, did they think, if they hadn’t been rescued quickly, they just said that happily we were all good friends, so there wouldn’t have been a problem.

On the plane home, we were upgraded to first class, which gave us some degree of privacy. Angie asked me what I was going to do now. I said, honestly that I didn’t know, but I would book into our yacht club on the Solent, cadge a room there for a few days and then see what turned up. When I asked her the same thing, she told me that she was going to stay with Terry for a while, as they went a long way back. I hadn’t known that, but it was clear that their friendship was more than just that.

I managed to get a room at the club, probably due to my minor celebrity status, and decided after I had unpacked the very few things I had with me, to take a stroll down to the quayside and watch the ferry come in from the Isle of Wight. After that it was time to drop in at the Victory Inn for a good pint of English beer. I was sitting at the bar, when the door opened, and two people came in. I was aware of this, but with my back to the door, didn’t see who it was.

Suddenly a kiss was place don each of my cheeks. The girls were there!

“How, what, …er….”, I was tongue-tied with surprise.

“Well, you didn’t ask where Terry’s place was”, Angie scolded me.

“I thought, somehow, that you might need some time with her, so didn’t want to intrude. I do have your telephone number, so I was going to call you in a week or so”.

“Well, no need now, silly”, Terry continued, “why don’t you join us, there’s plenty of room”.

“Where?”, I asked, puzzled.

“Here!”, Terry said, “my parents owned this pub, and now I employ a manager, and have the upstairs when I am here. Come on, let’s show him, Angie!”

So it was that I found myself in a comfortable apartment, nice lounge area, sparkling kitchen, and a couple of bedroom, one large double, with en-suite, and a smaller single room.

“What do you think of it?”, Terry asked.

“Nice”, I told her, “but there are only two rooms!

“Well, that’s enough isn’t it?”, she said.

“But there will be three of us…….”, I queried.

“And so we still have a spare room then”, Angie laughed at me. “Come on………”

And both girls took an arm, and dragged me into the main bedroom, pushed me on the bed, and smiling, sexily undressed, and put an arm around each other’s waist. They looked a real treat, and that they were. It was like being back on the island, as we made love, uninhibitedly pushing all barriers of convention away. After cumming in Angie’s mouth, while Terry licked her to orgasm, and then frantically fucking Terry until she begged for no more (well, not really!), we cuddled on the bed – luckily a super king size – and made plans.

Three years later, we are still together, using Terry’s pub apartment as our base, and sailing as usual. I was still delivering boats for the shipyard, but it was better as I had my ready made crew. The clients were often amazed when I delivered their boat, with a pretty sexy woman on each arm!

And to think that if we had not been hit by that storm, we might never have been in the situation to discover our real selves.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments