Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Watched Me Get Fucked

"Fun at a sex party!"

53
9 Comments 9
9.4k Views 9.4k
520 words 520 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first post here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's a true story."

A couple of weeks ago I went to a hotel for some male and female bi group sex play. This is the first time I’ve done that in a few years.

After some milling around, everyone started shedding clothes and getting down to it. First I sucked a couple of guys’ cocks. Then I fucked the host's girlfriend. She was a pudgy woman around fifty and she gave a good moan when I slid my bare cock into her pussy. Until then I wasn’t sure about the policy of that group, but as it turns out it was all bareback, which I love.

There were about six guys total and the other woman there was this sexy young (thirtyish) plump Latina (Olivia) who had the prettiest face. She was quiet but had this bright eyed eagerness about her. Pretty soon I ended up in a 69 with Olivia who had a nice light pink pussy to lick.

Later the highlight was when Olivia said she wanted to see the guys together again. Yeah! I was game because I love it when a woman watches me with a guy. So I kneeled down and started sucking the host (Tim), and Olivia moved closer to watch. Then I stood up and turned around a little, rubbing my ass against Tim’s cock. I wasn’t sure if I was pushing it by trying to initiate anal sex. I think a lot of guys (women, too) kind of think oral is bi enough for men. But it turns out that this was an enthusiastic group (I was already loving that everyone was going at it bareback). They focused in when they could see where things were going. Funny thing was that the host's girlfriend seemed a little tentative. I think she was saying something like, "no, they don't need to," when Olivia was asking to see more man-on-man action.

But Tim was all in when I turned around to offer my ass for his cock. I grabbed some lube and got my ass slippery, bent over the bed and he pushed his cock in. It was a pretty big cock, too. One guy started stroking my cock while Tim fucked me. Olivia got her phone out and asked if she could video and we said, "sure." Then I got on my back on the bed with my legs up and Tim started fucking me again while another guy was sucking my hard cock.

I heard Olivia say, "oh my god," under her breath while watching me getting fucked. A minute later while she was still watching and videoing me getting fucked she said, "you're my new hero!" which was so hot. We ended up in different positions and kind of slowed down, so I didn’t get him to cum. But I am ready to try again.

And it looks like I’ll have another chance for more bi fucking and to take some cum, because I have plans to hook up with that group again in a week!

But it was Olivia’s wonderment and enthusiasm that really set the tone.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

Published 
Written by JohnRock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments