Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Mary My Son's Girlfriend - Part Four

"A hot night with Mary and Mia"

49
23 Comments 23
23.9k Views 23.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My son was entertaining Mia and I heard another familiar voice. Mary and Mia were having sex with my son. I heard them both screaming and telling Vinny to fuck their assholes. I had no idea that Mary had hooked up again with my son. The women were also talking very dirty to each other while my son was pleasuring both of them.

I was very horny and hot and knew that Mia would meet me for our fun at three o’clock. I was hoping that she’d bring Mary with her. I was so excited to get the chance to pleasure them both. My mouth was salivating thinking about both their cunts riding my face while the other rode my cock hard.

My wife had gone to her sister’s, so I was a free man for the night. She now gave me permission to screw around, but still needed to keep my extra-curricular fun away from my son. I was pretty sure he’d not be too happy that I was fucking his girlfriends.

I moved to the hall bathroom where I could hear the girls screaming and moaning. I sat on the toilet and jacked off. I moved my hands up and down my shaft and held my balls while I heard Mary and Mia begging to get their asses fucked. It sounded like a really hot time in there.

I jacked off for a good thirty minutes. I had taken my Viagra hoping that the girls would meet me downstairs in the basement to have our little fun. I went back into my room to watch a little porn before meeting the girl’s in the basement. I had recently rented a few tapes with men fucking two women. I was trying to get Kimberly in the mood for our little fun with Mary. Kimberly had expressed an interest with having a threesome with Mary and myself.

I noticed it was nearing three o’clock and put my robe on and walked downstairs. I was hard as a rock and couldn’t wait to have fun with Mia and Mary. I was excited that I’d have a little naughty fun again before bringing my wife into the picture.

I walked down the stairs and Mia and Mary were kissing each other. They were both wearing their pumps and rubbing each other’s cunt’s. The both looked incredibly sexy.

“Isn’t this a surprise! Mary you’re back.”

“I bumped into Vinny and Mia at a club. We got to talking and we all hooked up. Does that excite you, Daddy? Does daddy want to have a little fun with the two of us?”

“I’d love to play with my two cupcakes. Daddy loves his sweet girls.”

I removed my robe and walked up to Mary first and gave her a passionate kiss on her mouth. I held her buttocks in my hand while her beautiful breasts rubbed against my own chest. I just loved her tits and ass. She was a real beauty.

“Did Daddy miss me? My kitty missed Daddy’s big baton. I love to be a dirty princess for my Daddy.”

“I missed you so much. My cock aches to fuck your asshole. You're a good little whore for your Daddy.”

"I love Daddy and love his big cock."

I squeezed her breasts together while continuing to kiss her. Mia walked on the side of me to get some attention too. I broke away from Mary and kissed Mia on her lips. I put my hands on her pussy and played with her shaved cunt. Her pussy was soaking wet while I fingered her.

“You’re very wet, Mia. Papi loves when his slut is wet. Papi needs his cock sucked. Why don’t the two of you give Papi a little treat.”

I stood against the pool table. Mary and Mia knelt down in front of my cock. They both shared a kiss together and Mary got busy with my baton. She wrapped her lips around my cock and brought my dick down her mouth. Mia kissed and licked my balls and stuffed each one of them into her mouth. She was making all kinds of noises while she pleasured my ball-sac.

Mary was looking into my eyes and bringing my cock further and further down her mouth. She was making all kinds of sucking noises. She took my cock out of her mouth and sucked on her two fingers.

“Move forward a little, Daddy. I want to play with your prostate.”

“Okay, sugar. Daddy likes when you do that.”

Mary knelt down and spread my buttocks with her fingers. She tongued my asshole with her tongue and pushed her fingers into my asshole and rubbed my prostate. Mia wrapped her mouth around my cock. The pressure on my prostate was making me very excited while Mia gave me head. She was playing with my balls while she sucked on my dick. I felt like I was going to cum, but held back. I wanted to pump the little sluts with my cream.

“Daddy has got to fuck his girls. I’ll lay on the pool table. Mia I want you to ride my face. Mary, you can ride Daddy's cock.”

I climbed on top of the pool table. Mia also climbed up and then squatted down. She put her sweet pussy on my mouth. I licked and sucked on her pink folds. Her pussy was very wet while my tongue went to town on her pussy. I pushed my tongue up into her wet cunt and tongue fucked her hard. She was moaning and groaning and pulling on her tits.

Mary climbed on top of me and positioned my baton into her wet pussy. She rocked and moved her pussy up and down over my hard cock. Mia moved and rocked over my mouth. Her pussy juices were flowing out of her pussy and I was slurping them all up. I was like a pig in shit. I loved fucking my little tarts.

“Daddy, your cock feels amazing in my cunt. My asshole really needs Daddy's attention. You can fuck my asshole and I'll eat Mia’s pussy. Please Daddy. Fuck my asshole.”

I loved when Mary talked all dirty. Mia got off of my face and we all changed positions. Mia got comfortable on the couch with her legs spread. Mary bent down over the couch with her ass and pussy in the air.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

I spat on my fingers and rubbed my spit all over her asshole and my cock.

“Daddy, fuck my asshole. I love your big baton. Oh Daddy.”

I pushed into Mary’s asshole slowly. Her asshole was very tight but opened up while I slowly fed more into her. Mia had her pussy raised, so Mary could pleasure her. Mary worked her tongue all over Mia’s pussy. Mia was pulling on her amazing breasts.

“Oh yes. That’s it. Right there. Fucking hell!”

Mary was licking Mia’s pussy making her very excited. I was slowly fucking Mary’s asshole. I held her hips and really began to fuck her hard. My cock and balls were slapping up against her asshole. Mia was moaning while Mary licked her cunt.

“Papi, I want you to fuck my asshole now. Let’s change positions now. I need your big pole up my tiny asshole."

I pulled out of Mary’s gorgeous ass and she and Mia changed positions. Mary got comfortable on the couch and spread her legs. Mia bent down to lick her pussy while she had her nice round ass in the air for me. I wiped my fingers all over Mia’s wet pussy and then wiped her juices over her asshole. Her cunt was extremely wet from Mary licking her pussy. I bent down and spread Mia’s ass and tongue fucked her asshole. Her brown puckered asshole was responding to my tongue. I pushed my finger into her asshole and fucked her with my finger.

“Papi, that feels so good. Fuck my asshole. I need you to fuck my asshole now! I'm your dirty princess too!"

I stood back up, pushed my cock into her asshole, and slapped at her buttocks. Once I was in, I fucked her slowly. Mia was playing with her pussy and licking Mary’s cunt. The site of her licking Mary’s cunt further excited me. Mia’s large breasts were swaying while I fucked her. I was so excited while I fucked her hard, I let out a loud moan and came inside of her round ass.

Mary screamed and had her own orgasm on Mia’s face. I pulled out of Mia’s asshole and both girl's got up and got on their hands and knees and took turns licking my cock. My cock was covered in cum.

“Fuck you girls are so sexy. I enjoyed that so much.”

“Daddy, you’re so sexy. You’re a much better lover then Vinny.”

“Why do you girls stay with Vinny, if he doesn’t please you?”

“Well he likes to take it up his ass.”

“What do you mean?”

“He likes us to fuck his ass with a strap-on cock.”

“Is he gay?”

“No. He just likes to have us wear a strap on cock and fuck his ass. He’s kind of on the small side. Vinny is submissive.”

“Are you mistresses?”

“Yes. We both are mistresses. Vinny likes to be dominated.”

“I see. Well I just love fucking my cupcakes. I don’t want any cock up my asshole. I just love fucking your asses.”

“We love our Daddy. We love your big cock. You're so skilled with that fucking cock. For an older man, you're a great lay."

“My wife wants to have a threesome with us when she gets back.”

“Daddy, that sounds like fun. I’d love to lick your pretty wife’s pussy.”

“I want to lick her pussy too. We should all have fun with your wife.”

“Well that sounds really kinky. I’m sure I can talk her into that. I’d love to be with all you hot ladies.”

The girls got up and we all shared an embrace.

“I’d love to see you two eat each other out. Hop on the pool table and sixty-nine each other. I’ll stroke my cock while you play.”

“Papi, you’re so sexy. We’ll play with each other while you watch.”

Both Mia and Mary got on the pool table. Mary was on her back and Mia got on top of her. They both licked and adored each other’s pussies. It was so hot to watch. Both their little tongues moved along their pink lips. They were moaning while they munched on each other’s cunts. The girls were bucking and squirming on the pool table while they both tongue fucked each other’s pussies. I could hear them making slurping noises. I walked over to the pool table and sucked on my fingers. I pushed them into Mia’s asshole and fucked her asshole while she licked Mary’s pussy. Once I started to do that, I saw her body tensing up and she started to cum on Mary’s tongue.

They both got off of each other. The girl’s faces were drenched with pussy juices. They each gave me a kiss so I could taste the other’s cunt.

“I want to put my cock between your breasts. You both have amazing tits.”

“Daddy, what a good idea. I’ll go first.”

Mary got on her knees and put my cock between her full breasts. She moved her tits up and down over my hard cock.

“I want to do it too. Mary, let me try.”

Mary got up and Mia got on her knees. She wrapped her tits around my cock. She moved up and down while I fucked her tits. Mary leaned down and licked at the tip of my cock. It was so fucking hot. We played around for a little while.

“Mary, you and Mia better get back upstairs. You guys have been down here a while. I wouldn’t want Vinny knowing you were fucking me. I’ll call you when Kimberly gets back.”

“Okay, Daddy that sounds good. Tonight was amazing.”

“Papi, I want to play with you all too. I want to lick your wife’s pussy also.”

“Mia we'll call you too. You both better go now. I don’t want Vinny knowing any of this.”

The girl's both walked back up the stairs. I had the most amazing night. I found out a little shocking information about my son, but had the hottest threesome with my little sluts. I was anxious for my wife to come home, so we could all get together. Life was getting better and better for me.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments